A Very Drawn-Out Work Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't even bother to attend an event after mine. I ghost around the halls while presentations are in session. A few other attendees drift around aimlessly, but I fix my attention on my phone and they pass me by. No longer worried about being caught ignoring a presentation, I exchange messages with James, once again aiming to completely rob him of his focus. In between, I go back to teasing myself with his game. It's almost torturous, but with each new message, I think of how I'm getting closer to seeing him for real. I make a game of trying to tempt James into leaving early. About half an hour before the convention ends, he sends me a text-

"Leaving to get my stuff. You ready to go?"

I toy with the idea of coyly pretending I still want to stick around for a final talk, but the jokes all ring too false. Instead, I send out a short message.

"Gimme a sec."

For a moment, I'm struck by the vain hope that my phone will autocorrect the last word, but it doesn't. I send the message, and make one last trip into a stall to change into the lingerie I bought yesterday. Delicate, pink champagne, nearly sheer, and scanty enough that with a few unnecessary items removed, they fit neatly into my purse without a wrinkle. I message him again.

"Meet me out front?"

He drives by to pick me up. I reflect for a moment that if I were living out some classic romance fantasy, he'd probably be driving a flashy sports car. But we're both working in green industry, and practically any car seems luxurious to my own carless self. His is sleek, pristine, and eminently fuel efficient. He grins at me as I let myself in.

"You have a good time at the convention?"

"No, it was awful. I only got to see you once and then I spent the whole time messing around on my phone."

"That's a shame. I sat in on some interesting talks and met some very cool people. And," he gives me a side glance as he drives "I plan to spend tonight completely forgetting about them."

We reach a hotel which I guess for a moment is his, but he passes it by. I start kneading my fingers into his leg, the limit of my capacity to keep my hands to myself in concession to driving safety. The drive goes on for longer than I expected, and we start to leave all the businesses behind us as we pass into a residential area. A hint of confusion starts to intrude on my anticipation.

"Where are we going anyway?"

"You can only get so much privacy in a hotel room. So," he gives me a pleased look, "I booked a nice place out of the way. We should be there in just a bit."

After another couple of minutes, he pulls into the empty driveway of a cozy single-story house. A combination lock is fastened around the front doorknob, and he inputs a combination, opening it up to withdraw the front door key inside. He opens up the door, then gestures for me to come in. I step inside and take a look around. It's a small house, but much more accommodating than a hotel room. Well-lit, with hardwood floors, cozy furniture and-

James steps behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"You remember what I promised you yesterday?" He whispers into my ear.

I let out a gasp as he touches me. I've spent so long waiting for this, my body is almost throbbing with my need for it.

"Oh god, you don't need to remind me."

He holds me close to his body, tucking my head under his chin, and lets his hands roam over my body. Along my belly, down my hips, up my breasts. He unzips the back of my dress, then slides his hands down the front, running his hands along my bare skin as he eases it off of me. His touch is light and delicate, and barely strays to the more sensitive parts of my body, but I'm already moaning softly before my dress hits the floor.

He cups his hands under my breasts, looking over my shoulder at my new lingerie as he softly kneads his fingers into me.

"Did you get these for me?"

I try to respond, but before I can get the words out, he starts to tease at my nipples, squeezing his fingers over the spots where they stand up stiffly against the fabric. The sensation is so overwhelming, it sends shivers all the way down to my legs, and I struggle to force out a reply through my gasps. When he hears my answer, he wraps his arms around me again, squeezing me tight.

"I got something for you too."

He pauses, and I stroke his arms, breathing heavily, waiting for him to continue. Suddenly, before I realize what's happening, he shifts his hands under my arms and hoists me into the air, swinging me up high above his head. I let out a sharp squeal as I start to turn over in the air, and wrap my arms tight around him as he catches me in a bridal carry. I'm breathless, my heart is pounding, and I squirm in his arms as he kisses me on my neck. My arms, draped over his shoulders, are trembling from the sudden rush. James might tower over me, but I would never have guessed that he could carry me with this kind of ease. I feel feather light in his arms.

James carries me to the bedroom. The door is closed, and I think for a moment that he'll have to put me down, but he actually cradles me in his arms while turning the doorknob, giving it a push to send it swinging open without even letting me dip towards the ground. As he approaches the bed, a well-cushioned queen-size, he flings me bodily onto it. I let out a yelp as I tumble onto the bed, but it's lushly soft under me. Standing there in front of the bed, James finally starts to undress. I lie there and watch, transfixed, trying to bring my breathing under control. I drink in the sight of him as he unbuttons his shirt. His body is long and lean, not heavily built, but with toned strength that can't possibly come from his job as a programmer. As he strips down to his shorts, I ease up my hips and pull my panties down, leaving them, delicate, lacy and glistening wet inside, wrapped around one ankle. I reach out my arms to beckon him to me, my legs apart to welcome his body over mine.

James climbs onto the bed, holding himself up over me, but then brings his face down to the level of my belly button. He runs his tongue softly down along my skin. His hands sink, gently but forcefully, into my thighs, pushing them apart.

"Oh my god..."

I don't know what else to say. He's moving slowly, delicately, tantalizingly. But I already need it so badly. I shift my hips up, my pussy begging for his attention, and he kneads his hands into my thighs, drawing a whimper from me as he forces me back down. He draws his tongue up along my leg, up to the crease of my thigh, up and over, then down, nearly to my mound, then pulls back. I let out a shuddering breath, and pleadingly, open up my legs even wider. Finally, he bends down, removing one hand from my thigh, and with his face held close, draws a finger along the lips of my pussy. He lets out a deep breath.

"Fuck... you're so wet."

Even as his light touch draws out a moan from me, I can't help but laugh. He has no idea what I've been through this whole day. I want to say something to fire him up, to show him how much I want him. I try to draw up the right words. Then, he brings his tongue down on me, and it becomes impossible. I gasp when he makes contact. It feels like the full weight of my day of anticipation is bearing down on that one hot, silky wet, electric touch. Naturally, but impossibly as it seems, the pleasure continues to mount as he licks me, sucks me, kneads and runs his hands over me. I grasp onto his head, my fingers clenching tight in his hair. I'm afraid for a moment I might be hurting him, but he continues with the same soft, passionate enthusiasm, and it quickly becomes impossible for me to worry. I make no effort to guide him, to direct him to more sensitive spots or set his pace. I can't. I'm struggling to contain the pleasure I'm already feeling. He seeks out ways to drive me to new heights, and it's more than I can manage. My legs are shivering. My breath comes out in moans and gasps. I can only barely form words in my mind, and definitely not with my mouth. It hasn't been long- I don't think it's been long. But the feeling is so intense, I can hardly believe I haven't fallen over the edge yet.

James' movements gradually become quicker, the pressure of his mouth stronger against me. The pleasure builds. I'm close. I'm so close, but he's dragging me along the edge. There's one word reverberating through my mind, and I manage, just, to gasp it out.

"Please..."

He shifts his gaze up towards mine, locking eyes with me, and I can feel a subtle change in his tempo. This is it. I grip his hair, hard. I want to call out his name. I can't. Other words come to me instead, more easily formed.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..."

I'm falling. I'm overflowing. My voice rises to high, sharp, almost panicked gasps, which his tongue draws out of me breath after breath. My legs spasm, and he holds them down, shaking, in his hands, trapping me in shuddering ecstasy.

I come down slowly, unclenching my fingers and stroking his hair and face. I want to touch him more. I want to hold him. I need him, so badly, inside of me.

He looks up at me again, smiling, running his hands along me, caressing my body.

"So... did you come?"

"Oh my god!"

I feel like I ought to hit him in the shoulder or something, but I can't. My hands are still in his hair, and he's still over me, his hands against my thighs, controlling the movement of my body. I have no idea what to say to that. And there's nothing I can do when he brings his face down between my legs and starts licking me again.

I gasp out in protest. I'm shuddering, sensitive, out of breath. His tongue against me feels so good. Not painful or overstimulating. Unbelievably good. I moan uncontrollably under him, and can't get out the words. This isn't what I want! I want him inside me! I'm aching so badly for it, needing so much to be filled, it's unbearable. I writhe under him, but he holds me trapped under the agonizing pleasure of his tongue. I manage to gasp out a word a few times, "please," but just as before it only spurs him on to push me to more pleasure, until I finally come again, desperately unfilled.

I lie panting under him as he pulls back, caressing me again. He moves his head down once more, and I grasp at it with trembling arms, pushing his face away.

"Please..."

He runs his hands along my arms, stroking me, as if waiting for me to say something further. It takes a few seconds for me to collect myself and find the words.

"You said you were going to fuck me properly..."

He leans in close over me, kissing me on the cheek, then growls in my ear.

"I said a lot of things."

I can't take it. His voice in my ear, on top of everything else. His weight no longer bearing down on my thighs, I slide myself back, clumsily, doing my best to move quickly with trembling legs. I turn myself over, facing towards the bed, then lift myself up, holding my ass high, pleading with my whole body for him to come inside me.

He runs a hand along my back, and I let out a whine as he grasps one of my cheeks. Why is he making me wait? As I look over my shoulder, I see him fumbling for a condom on the side of the bed, a consideration I'd allowed to completely slip from my mind. He moves into place behind me, his hips above mine, positioning himself to thrust at a downward angle towards the highest point I can raise myself up to meet him. With a single smooth stroke, he slides inside me.

It's too good. He tears an uncontrollable moan from my lips as he pushes himself into me to the hilt, then stops. I shudder against him, clenching down softly on him with echoes of my previous orgasms. He kneads his hands into my cheeks, feeling me, spreading me, then puts his hands under my hips, holding me up against him, and starts to thrust inside me. The feeling of unbearable, desperate need finally fulfilled is electric through my body, overwhelming. Absolutely overwhelming. Each thrust is like a rollercoaster plunge, cycling too fast for my mind to process. My voice rises, louder and more desperate. For almost a minute, I'm wailing uncontrollably, before I reach out and grab hold of a pillow, covering myself and muffling my voice. I grip it to my face, shuddering wildly. I'm freefalling, I'm flooding, I'm sobbing into the pillow as I come. He keeps thrusting into me, forcefully, steadily, boiling me over. I'm clawing at the bedsheets, my grip on the pillow lost. I can't grasp hold of it again. I've lost it completely. I don't know what's around me. I come again. I have nothing to muffle myself, and absolutely no power to restrain myself, so I simply scream.

James' pace doesn't slow. No, if anything, it's getting even faster. I want to see his face. I want to hold him. I want him to come inside me. I can't hold myself up. My legs quaking, I slide down until I'm lying flat, James bearing down on me from behind. No longer supporting me with his hands, James reaches down and grasps hold of my hair, twisting my neck back towards him. I can only see his chest, not his face. The position makes it harder to let out my voice. Even so, I scream again, my feet beating the air, my body pressed flat to the bed as I come.

Finally, James slows down, comes to a stop inside me, he runs his hand along my back as I lie there shuddering. A few seconds to steady his own breathing, and he puts his hands under me, helping me turn over. I gaze up at his face as I hold my arms out to embrace him. He looks... eager. Hungry. He grasps my legs, holding them up in the air. He's still hard. I look up at him, breathless and confused.

"You told me wanted to see my face when I came inside you."

I let out a whimper as he lines himself up against me again. I'm dazed, my legs trembling in his hands as my feet press flat against his chest. It's been so much already, more than I've ever had before. I grab onto his arms and grip them tight. I can't believe how badly I still want him. He slides inside me again. This time, I only let out a quiet gasp as he fills me. The pleasure isn't any less intense, I'm simply out of breath. He eases into movement slowly, giving me a chance to steady my breathing. His thrusts are gentle and deep- the pleasure radiates through my core- but they become less gentle by the moment. He grips my legs tight, gathering force. I hold onto his arms, gazing up at him. I feel completely and utterly owned. Looking up at him, I can see the ecstasy in his face. I can hear the low moan building in his chest. I want to draw it out, to see him lose himself in his pleasure. His expression becomes almost pained, but, I can't help it, I lose the sound of his voice under my own, crying out as I come again.

James parts my legs around him, spreading me open wide, leaning in close over me. He winds his fingers into my hair again, and as I moan out, he locks his mouth over mine in a kiss. My tongue tight against his, I can feel his panting breath inside me. His chest is pressed against mine, and I can feel his moans reverberating against my body. I lock my legs around him. Even as I scream out my own pleasure into his mouth, I can still feel the rising growl in his chest. I feel him tightening inside me, feel him pulsing as he finally, finally comes, bringing me along with him over the edge.

I lie there with my legs wrapped around him, shaking, for... I don't know how long. Not long enough to collect my thoughts so that I can understand him when he finally speaks.

"What?" My own voice sounds strange in my ears. Dazed.

"I said, you got it in one."

"I... What?" I heard him this time, but I still have no idea what he's talking about.

James takes a few more deep breaths before he answers again.

"You said yesterday you wanted to give me back the most memorable orgasm of my life. And I said it was okay if you took a bunch of practice runs first. But you got it in one try."

I break into laughter. I can't help it. It goes on and on. James strokes my hair as I laugh uncontrollably under him. I'm still in a fit of giggles as he pulls out, tying off the condom, definitely not empty this time, and drops it in the wastebin. He reaches down and fumbles with his clothes on the floor before he returns to bed with me.

"So..." I start to ask 'was it good for you?' But I fall prey to my own hopeless attempt at a joke, and get lost in another wave of giggles.

"So...?" James leans over me again, looking down at me expectantly.

"Mhm." That's all I give him. He reaches down and strokes my face, then moves his hand further down, caressing my breast. I gasp and shudder as another echo of an orgasm runs through my body. He leans in and kisses me, running his hands over me, stroking my neck and my body. His fingers against my nipples, still desperately sensitive, set me whimpering into his mouth. This doesn't feel like post-sex cuddling. I pull back a bit and look over him.

"Oh my god..."

He's already hard again, an unopened condom resting on the bed by his side.

He kisses me again, on the neck, then picks up the condom, toying with it between his fingers.

"I don't know about you," he says, "but I've been really worked up waiting for this. I don't think just once is gonna be enough for me."

I'm transfixed. Reeling. I thought it was over already. My legs are still quivering. He runs his hand between them and draws another gasp from me, my pussy pulsing uncontrollably at his touch. Shuddering pleasure. My body is still on, more than I would have believed, and with James kneeling over me, touching me, wanting me, my mind can't help but follow. He puts the condom on and readies himself over me. I can only lie there under him, shaking and expectant. No, I can do one more thing. I reach up to touch him, and I whisper the word I wanted so much to say to him before. His breathing quickens, his grip on me becomes more urgent. I can tell it's working, so I say his name one more time, before he slides inside me again and I lose myself.

I cry out the moment he enters me. I have no restraint. I'm exhausted, helpless, trapped under him. There's nothing I can do but lie under him and be fucked. He drives into me mercilessly. I love it. I love him. I scream. I can see stars. I come again and again, my body desperately trying to wring him out inside me. Everything in my brain is cast out to make room for more of him.

His movements slow. I can hear his shuddering breath, feel him pulsing inside me. It takes a while for it to dawn on me what that means. I'm shaking. I'm gasping for breath. I'm ecstatic. I'm sobbing. I'm completely unstuck. He strokes me, kisses me, caresses me, reminds me of my name. I might stay like this forever. He holds me tight until I finally fall asleep.

It's dark out when I wake up. I'm tucked under the covers. James is there next to me, and puts his hand on me when I stir. It takes a while for me to remember where I am. My mind drifts slowly into wakefulness, until an important question jolts me to attention.

"Shit, what time is it!?"

James looks faintly startled, but then lets out a breath and rubs his hand through my hair.

"It's about eleven. Don't worry about it."

A sense of unease starts to cut through my calm.

"I'm sorry, I've got to get back to my hotel."

"Nope. Don't gotta. You can get your stuff in the morning." James seems completely unperturbed.

"I'm sorry. I really don't want to dash, it's just, Jill's my ride back home."

"Do you absolutely have to be back on Saturday?"

I pause. I don't absolutely have to be back on Saturday. But Jill is still heading home tomorrow.

"I'm happy to drive you back home earlier if you need me to. But I kind of booked this place for the whole weekend."

Still only half awake, I chew on this for a while before it starts to sink in.

"You what?"

"Just one day seemed like a waste. Besides, you kind of spent a lot of time playing the phone game over the last couple of days. You racked up a lot of bonus stage prizes. There was no way we could pack those all into one night."