A Very Edgy Showing

Story Info
Avery is dressed very oddly for a night at the club...
4.9k words
4.41
12.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, seriously, where the fuck are you taking me?" Dallas' instructions made zero sense to me.

"Language, Avery."

"Sorry, Sir. I just don't understand! Are we painting someone's house or something?"

"That is all you are getting. You will dress as instructed, and you will get in the cab that will be outside your building at 8:45pm to pick you up. You will not disappoint me." They hung up the phone.

I stared, still confused, at the instructions. Dallas and I had been going out for a few months now, and I trusted them completely. It was a rare person who could keep me so consistently off-balance, yet have me feeling so safe and secure. I was sure I was in for an intense experience tonight, but I had absolutely zero idea what it would be. They hadn't told me where we were going or what we'd be doing, just gave me some truly perplexing instructions about how to dress.

"Wear the pink t-shirt that you sometimes sleep in and the black leggings you were wearing when we had our date earlier this week. Wear your green plaid bra and panties with the cactus print. No socks. Wear comfortable flats. And it's chilly out today, so wear your long jacket."

I had no idea what Dallas was planning. All of the clothes they'd chosen (except for the jacket and flats) were.... not in great condition. The t-shirt, leggings, and panties all had holes, and the bra had the underwire poking through the side. Honestly, all of it was one or two more wears from the garbage (I'd sewn that damn underwire back in three times already). Which was why I had the guess about painting. But even then, if we were painting something or doing some sort of manual labour, they wouldn't have instructed me to wear flats, I'd be wearing sneakers or my work boots. And why choose my underwear unless it would be seen? What the hell was going to happen tonight?

I still had a few hours left before I needed to be out front, so I showered, put some leave-in conditioner in my medium-length curly hair, and tied it back in a ponytail. I busied myself doing chores around the house until it was time to leave. At 8:30, I changed quickly into the assigned attire. By 8:40 I was out my door and in the elevator down to the lobby. At 9 o'clock sharp, I exited my building to see a cab pulling up, right on schedule. Once the cab driver confirmed he was there for me, I got in.

"So, where are we headed?" I asked the driver.

"You don't know?" he asked back.

After a pause, he told me what intersection we were going to. It was about 30 minutes away, and I could not for the life of me remember what was there that could possibly be relevant. I sat in silence, continuing to turn the limited information I had over in my head. I was gritting my teeth with the anxiety and frustration of not knowing, but I had to admit that I enjoyed feeling so... off-kilter. I was normally a pretty meticulous planner, so being in the dark and trusting that Dallas would take care of me was a thrill.

I chewed on my lip and adjusted my body in my seat. The underwire of my bra was poking into my armpit uncomfortably and, I may as well admit it, I was starting to feel some heat between my legs as I thought about how vulnerable I was in this situation. I was sitting in a cab, headed to an unfamiliar part of town with no idea where I was going or what would happen when I got there, wildly underdressed for the cold fall night. I wrapped my long jacket more tightly around my body, even though the temperature inside the cab was perfectly comfortable. I still sometimes wondered why vulnerability turned me on like this, but for the most part I just enjoyed it and felt grateful that I had found someone who I trusted to exploit it as evilly as they wanted.

I felt a flush of humiliation in my cheeks as I realized that this line of thought had already dampened my panties. I fidgeted in the back of the cab as I prayed that my arousal wouldn't find its way through the tights as well. I refused to think of a potential wet spot on my jacket or the seat as possibilities. I fidgeted, checking my phone for the time. We'd been driving for about 25 minutes.

A few minutes later, the cab pulled over.

"Here we are! You're all set to pay through the app, so you're good to go!"

I thanked the driver and got out of the cab in front of a very nondescript building. I wasn't quite sure what to do or where to go, but I started hopping up and down to keep warm in the frigid night air. Thankfully, I saw the door of the building open and Dallas walking toward me. We greeted one another with a hug and kiss, and they led me into the building.

Oh fuck fuck fuck shit fuck. They had brought me to a kink club. I had never been to a kink club before. What the fuck are you planning, you little shit? I could hardly think with the music pounding in my ears.

Dallas led me over to the coat check and had me check my coat, phone, and wallet. I again thought about my outfit and was more confused than ever. I know I've never been to one of these clubs, but this didn't even fall on the spectrum of lewd to classy that I would have expected the dress code to be. I checked out what Dallas was wearing- sleek black pants, combat boots, and a silk button-down top. We didn't even remotely match. What was about to happen?

My apprehension grew even higher when they reached into their pocket and pulled out a blindfold. They looked into my eyes as if asking permission, and, upon my nodding assent, fastened the blindfold around my eyes and pulled my still slightly damp hair down from its ponytail. I'd never been to this club before, and I hadn't gotten a good look inside while I still had my sight available to me, so I quickly lost track of where I was being led. I strained to hear what was going on around me, but I couldn't hear a thing besides Dallas' murmurs offering comfort right in my ear.

"You were right on time, dressed exactly correctly, now just let yourself sink into what I have planned for you. Suuuuuuuch a good pet. Being sooooo good for your Sir. Just let me take charge..."

Fuck, I could feel my pussy getting even wetter in response to their praise. As they led me through the club to goodness knows where, Dallas transformed into Sir. Their manner became... not exactly colder, but more detached. Still warm and comforting, but unquestionably dominant. I could feel my mind sinking into obedience and submission, and it stopped even attempting to keep track of where we were going. Sir knew what they were doing. I would stop where Sir told me to stop. Sir would torment me in the best possible ways. Sir would take care of me.

Sir snaked their fingers into my hair and gripped it, hard, to stop me. I gasped, but didn't cry out. Sir caught me in their arms, and I felt something cold and hard up against my collarbone. As I realized what it was, my heart rate skyrocketed and I stood stock still.

"Yes, that's a knife," I heard right in my ear. "Relaaaaax, pet. I'm not going to cut you. But I do need you to stay perfectly still and perfectly silent for me. Nod if you understand."

I nodded, letting out my breath slowly.

"Nod if you can do that for me"

I nodded again.

"Do you trust me?"

I nodded for a third time.

Giving my shoulder a comforting squeeze, Sir stepped out from behind me. I couldn't hear anything besides the music. My stomach gave a lurch as I realized that, being more or less robbed of my senses of sight and hearing, I didn't even know if we were alone or if the entire club was watching me. Even though I was fully clothed, I felt a strong urge to cover myself or make myself smaller somehow, but I had just agreed to stay still and silent. I took a deep breath and obeyed.

Standing there, dressed so oddly for the setting, and being unable to see or hear and without Sir touching me anymore felt extremely vulnerable. I could be completely alone. Or there could be an entire audience mere feet away. Where was Sir? As much as I trusted them, fear started to rise in my chest.

All of a sudden, I felt something around my right ankle. It wasn't rope, as I might've expected. No, it was a much more subtle sensation. It was my tights being bunched slightly, then released. I felt a reassuring squeeze of my foot and knew it was Sir doing... what? Well, whatever they were doing. I was sure I'd find out soon enough. I focused on keeping my breathing calm and even and on standing absolutely still.

I felt the same sensation of my clothing being bunched up and released all over my body as Sir walked around and around me. My left knee. The outside of my right thigh. My right shoulder. Just over my stomach. My left hip. When I felt the sensation near my left calf, I felt a stitch rip in my tights and realized what Sir was doing. They were making tiny cuts in my clothing! I figured it out! THAT was why they made me dress in clothes that were a breath away from being tossed out! They wanted me to wear clothes I didn't mind being... destroyed...

Oh. This night was going to end with me naked. My clothes completely shredded and destroyed. In front of... whom? Were we alone? Was I the main event at the club? The idea that I was potentially standing on a stage in front of a crowd of people just allowing my clothes to be systematically cut off of me made my cheeks flush with shame and my pussy clench with desire. Even if we were alone, somehow, I'd have to get back to coat check eventually.

With the reintroduction of shame and arousal into my body, my skin became hot and sensitive. At the next sensation, this one at my left side just under my breasts, I let out a quiet gasp. I heard Sir chuckle, the first sound I'd heard from them since the scene started. Of fucking course they could tell I'd figured it out.

Now that they could tell I had clued in, they went more quickly. The feel of the slight movements of the fabric across my skin was like fire, and every one felt like a jolt of pleasure. The teasing was maddening. As Sir systematically destroyed all the cover I had, all I could do was focus on staying still and silent. They weren't just making small notches in the bunched up fabric anymore; they were now making full cuts, some still very small, some larger. I could now feel the knife grazing my skin at times, the threat of which had the dampness between my legs working itself down my inner thighs.

These brief touches were becoming torturous. Sir had been cutting my clothes up for so long. How were they even staying on my body at this point? I could still feel the tattered fabric against my skin. Everything inside me was aching, begging to be touched, but still I obeyed. In my darkness, hearing only the music, having no idea who or how many people were watching my ordeal, I stood stone still and silent. That is, until I felt Sir's hand and the knife up against the crotch of my tights.

It was sheer instinct. I yelped and flinched.

Faster than I thought was possible, I felt their hand grabbing my hair again.

"How dare you," Sir hissed at me. "How dare you try to damage my toy by moving while I have a knife held to its pussy?"

Fuck. Being referred to as their toy while my hair was being grabbed like that just made me leak even more.

"Do I need to tie you down to make sure you can keep still?"

I tried to shake my head, but their grip on my hair was too tight. I bit my lip to keep from speaking, but a whimper forced its way out of my body.

I felt myself being dragged backwards by my hair until I was pushed up against what felt like a padded part of the wall. I started to struggle, but Sir pushed me against the wall with their body and fastened first one wrist, then the other into cuffs. They then stopped, cupped my cheek, and squeezed my shoulder reassuringly. Once my breathing slowed down a bit, I heard them murmur in my ear.

"Colour check?"

I thought for a moment. This was more intense than anything we'd done before, but my body was clearly loving it, and I trusted them. Did it make a difference whether anyone else was watching me?

"Green," I managed to squeak out.

"You 100% certain?" They sounded a bit concerned.

I took a deep breath and nodded confidently. Sir gave me a deep kiss and busied themself with restraining the rest of my body. I reveled in the longer touches I received as my body was restrained at my wrists, forearms, ankles, and even a strap across my abdomen under my shirt.

Once I was firmly in place, the silent systematic shredding of my clothing continued. I felt more vulnerable and on display than ever, spread as I was. As I felt the now-familiar sensations of fabric and the knife moving across my skin in small, gentle movements, I began to once again ache for more. I bit down on my lip, hard, to keep myself from begging.

Now that I was warmed up again, I guess, Sir spent some time slicing up my tights around my crotch and inner thighs. I focused on my breathing and trying not to moan. All of these small, light touches were driving my arousal to new heights. I was desperate to be touched, touched for real. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I didn't care what the consequences would be. I drew in a breath to start begging.

"Pl-"

All of a sudden, I felt Sir's hand gripping my shirt and tights together in their fist, and in one fell swoop, my entire outer layer of clothing was ripped off of me; they must have been tattered enough at this point to rip off quite easily. As the cool air caressed and rippled across my skin, I felt a low moan escape my body. It just felt so fucking good to finally feel something consistent on my skin. The air around my skin heated up quickly as my body flushed with the realization of how exposed I was. Plus, I was still blindfolded, hearing only the loud thumps of the music; I didn't even know who or how many people I was being exposed to. The only cover, the only defenses I had left were my bra and panties.

I slumped slightly, grateful for the bindings holding me up and the small mercy that my most private places were still covered. However, at the same time that I remembered that I had been told to wear ripped and ratty underwear, I felt the knife again, this time cutting through my bra straps. Sir swiftly removed my bra after also cutting through the band. After gently tweaking my nipples, Sir took their time with my panties, teasing my lips through the soaked fabric with the knife before making small, very careful cuts. They then cut the waistband at either hip and my panties were gone, too.

Now I was completely naked. Vulnerable. Exposed. My cheeks flushed slightly with shame at my bare body, but became hot with the realization that I didn't even want to be freed or to cover myself up. All I wanted, needed, ached for, was to be touched. All of the light, quick touches had sensitized my skin in the most evil way. Not knowing where that damn knife was, I kept myself from writhing and squirming, but I began whimpering uncontrollably.

I moaned as I felt Sir's hand draw across my abdomen. They moved their hands all over my body, avoiding my boobs and pussy. Their touch felt incredible. They moved to massaging my breasts, still not touching my nipples. My moans and whimpers continued. Fuck, I was getting close and they hadn't even touched my most sensitive places.

Tears started to fall when I felt Sir's mouth close around my right nipple as they started rolling my left one between their fingers. I was right on the edge, when suddenly all sensation stopped. I panted, catching my breath, letting out the occasional shaky whimper and writhing in my bonds.

Once my breath had calmed, they started again. A touch on my arm. The feel of Sir's hot breath behind my ear. A kiss on my neck. Small touches all over my body ratcheting up my arousal again. Once I was panting, they started alternating between kneading my breasts and sucking on my nipples. They dragged me right back up to the edge, still without even touching my pussy. And again, after holding me on the edge, I felt everything stop. This time, I let out an animal sound of pure rage, need, and desperation, thrashing as much as the straps would allow me to.

Once I'd calmed and stilled, the teasing started yet again. My body was on fire. Hot, desperate tears flowed from my eyes. This time, I finally felt a tiny bit of relief as, after the light touches, kisses, and nipple stimulation from the first two edges, I felt their hand press up against my sopping wet pussy. As I squirmed to try to grind up against it, the hand was removed. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"NOOO!!! Please..." I sobbed. "PleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseFUCKIneedtocum"

I could hear the grin on their face as I felt their mouth against my ear.

"You want to cum in front of aaaaaaaall these people, do you?"

Oh fuck. There was an audience. I had forgotten all about that possibility. But I was well beyond caring.

"Yes, please, Sir. Please, I don't care, I need to cum so badly, please," I begged.

"And what were the two things I told you to do?"

Shit. I thought back to the beginning of the scene.

"B-be s-still and sil- silent?"

No response. Right. Sir didn't like when my answers sounded like questions. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"Stay perfectly still and perfectly silent."

"Much better," they said slightly mockingly. "And did you obey those two things?"

"N- no, Sir."

"That's right. And do disobedient pets get to orgasm?"

"No, Sir." I'd definitely lost this round.

"I was rooting for you, you know. That flinch was involuntary. I could have lived with your delicious moans and whimpers. But you just had to go and beg when you were explicitly commanded to be silent. Ah well. Let's take off that blindfold and you can take a look at all those disappointed faces..."

I blinked a few times to adjust to the light when the blindfold was removed and then a few more times in confusion. I didn't see anyone. The two of us were alone in a small self-contained room. The only reason I was fairly sure we were still in the club was the bondage equipment. Sir looked positively gleeful.

"You're very pleased with yourself, aren't you?"

"I mean, yeah. Managed to turn you into nothing but a desperate toy willing to cum in front of a room full of people."

Another flush of arousal rippled through my body and I whimpered.

Sir chuckled. "Well, since you didn't get to cum, I suppose I could go grab your jacket so you don't have to walk through the club naked."

They undid all of the straps and helped me stretch my arms and legs.

"Now, I did promise to clean up before we were done with the room. So you have until I get back with your jacket to get all these scraps picked up. Don't dally, now! Anything left on the floor when I get back is mine to do with as I please."

Well, THAT was vaguely threatening.

I wanted nothing more than to shove my hand between my legs and rub out a screaming orgasm. It wouldn't take long either. But I didn't know how long it would take Sir to get my coat so I figured I'd better hurry. I scurried around the room picking up the tattered remains that used to be my clothes and was just placing it into a pile on the small table near the door when they returned.

"Not bad, not bad," Sir said approvingly after inspecting the space. "But you seem to have missed just oooooone thing."

They bent over and picked up the blindfold that had been left on the floor near the structure I'd been strapped to. Oops.

"Looks like my pet wasn't feeling quite satisfied with her scene tonight and wanted it to continue, hmm???"

Sir motioned me over to them with their hand, and once I'd walked over, they motioned for me to turn around. I felt my wrists being tied behind my back, presumably with the blindfold. They then put my jacket around my shoulders and buttoned it up the front, finishing off by tying the belt closed.

12