A Very Edgy Showing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir led me through some hallways where there weren't many people, but yelps and moans escaped from behind the closed doors lining it. This must be where the rest of the private rooms were. I flushed a little thinking about which of my sounds might have so recently been echoing through these halls. We eventually came to a door marked 'EXIT' that led to a small parking area. Even in the darkness, a nearby streetlight helped me find the blue car with the dent on the back bumper from where Sir got rear-ended a month ago and the 'Welcome to Dallas!' bumper sticker.

They helped me into the passenger seat, seeing as I had no use of my hands, and fastened my seatbelt. They very courteously made sure I was well-covered, with my jacket reaching down to my knees, separating my body from the plush seat cover. Then, they got into the driver's seat and immediately turned on my seat warmer, given the cold and the fact that I was completely naked under my jacket. I eyed them suspiciously.

"You're being awfully nice to me for a dom who recently pointed out that the scene was continuing."

"And you're being awfully mouthy for a toy whose only job is to be played with as I please," they said, imitating my tone. "And are you really in a position to be mouthy right now?

That shut me up. The seat warmer may not have fully kicked in yet, but humiliation and helplessness (and their ensuing arousal) were keeping me plenty warm. I squirmed a little in my seat. Sir, definitely still in dom mode, pulled out of the parking lot.

"So, if your pussy is any indication, you seemed to enjoy the heck out of yourself tonight. Even the suggestion that others might've been watching you had you positively gushing."

My blush deepened.

"In fact... you seemed almost disappointed when I took off the blindfold and you realized we'd been alone the whole time. Were you?"

I whimpered.

"Answer me, pet."

"Yes, Sir," I squeaked out.

"You liked the idea of being seen, did you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Well, the last thing I would ever want is to leave my little sub disappointed."

My eyes widened as, stopped at a red light, they reached over and started unbuttoning my jacket. My body was exposed down to my waist. I instinctively tried to cover my breasts with my arms, but it wound up being nothing more than a pathetic little struggle between my bound hands and the seatbelt holding me fast.

"H-hey! Someone might see!" I whined desperately.

"Yes, that is the idea. But chin up- I haven't seen a single other car on the road this late, have you? There may not be anyone out to see you anyway."

I closed my eyes as tightly as I could and sat stock still, using a pathetic form of "if I can't see you, you can't see me" logic. Every so often, I heard a chuckle come from the driver's seat.

"Okay, okay. I'll have mercy on you. I'll give you a choice."

Uh-oh. Their "giving me a choice" was always pure evil.

"If you'd like, I can pull over and lay your seat down, so nobody would be able to see you unless they came right up to the car. BUT if your seat goes down, the rest of those buttons get undone."

Okay, so less likely to be seen, especially since so few people would be out, for the price of being more exposed. But I'd probably only be exposed to Sir. I could handle that.

"Yes, yes, down please!!!"

Sir pulled over and, as promised, laid the seat down. They also undid the rest of the buttons as well as the belt on my jacket. I was now completely exposed and it was humiliatingly obvious just how much that fact was turning me on. As we continued the drive, I realized I didn't even know where we were going. At one point, we hit a bump and my legs moved with a shameful squelching sound.

With a chuckle, Sir reached one hand between my legs, collected some of the wetness between my thighs (jerk didn't even have the decency to touch my pussy), and placed two fingers into my mouth, all without even taking their eyes off the road. I sucked obediently, moaning around their fingers.

After I'd sucked them clean, Sir took their hand away and leaned out their window briefly. I couldn't really see where we were going, but I recognized the parking garage of my apartment building. I guess we were driving back to my place, which was probably a good thing since I no longer had any clothing. Good, if Sir was coming up, then there was a chance I could cum tonight...

As if they read my mind, they said "Sorry, pet, I realized I have an earlier morning than I thought tomorrow, so I can't accompany you upstairs."

All I could do was whimper with raw, desperate need.

"But I could be convinced to get you off before I free those pretty little wrists of yours, right here, right now. If you do a good enough job convincing me."

"Please!" I was nearly crying. "Please I'm so sorry I disobeyed at the club and begged then, please, please Sir I need you so badly, please Sir please fill my desperate needy dripping cunt, please fuck me right here in this parking garage please please PLEASE just let me cum please I need you so badly"

Sir gazed at me hungrily and leaned over to kiss me. "Veeeery goooood," they purred.

As the kiss ended, I felt two of their fingers slide up into my pussy. They slowly but steadily pumped their hand in and out, taking care to graze my g-spot with every stroke. It felt so fucking incredible. I writhed in my bonds on pure instinct and heard my moans echo through the parking garage without even caring. They started adding the occasional brush against my clit with their thumb, driving me up to the most intense edge yet.

As the brushes became a steady rub, Sir looked into my eyes.

"Cum."

My whole body tensed as the waves of pleasure overtook me. Fuck was it ever intense. I came so hard it hurt and yet it kept going, and I needed it to keep going. Eventually, the waves receded and I was spent.

"That was incredible to watch," Dallas said lovingly.

"Mmmmm," was all I could say.

"Think you'll be able to get upstairs on your own?"

"Nuh-uh."

"Well, I suppose there's nothing that says I can't start my early day from your place. I'll take you up."

Dallas undid my seatbelt and propped me up with their body to untie my wrists. They slipped my jacket onto me properly and did all the buttons and the belt back up. I shivered in the cold air as they helped me out of the car.

"Yeah, your jacket's a little wet," they said with a smirk. "Looks like you're gonna have to go up like that."

I flushed.

"Well, the building isn't that busy this late and it's probably the least exposure I've risked all night anyway."

So up to my apartment I went, wearing only a pair of flats and a jacket soaked with my cum, Dallas' arm around me the whole way.

12