A Very Friendly Neighborhood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heaved a sigh and left the sanctuary of the bathroom and joined my neighbors in their backyard by the pool. I caught sight of the women of the house, sitting and relaxing in the shallows, while the boys played on the diving board. Both women, for I couldn't look at Kennedy and see anything less, were leaned back giving them an ideal angle to show off their breasts.

Debbie's bikini was just slightly skimpier than her daughters, allowing the tops of her breasts to be fully viewed and her breasts were pressed together by the swimsuit making a sensational cleavage. Where her bathing suit really put her daughters to shame was the bottoms. Her daughter's swimsuit had fabric stretched over her entire waist, pelvis and ass, but Debbie however wore a significantly skimpier g-string style bottom with a fabric triangle that only came halfway up her pelvis before being reduced to strings that wrapped around her waist. I couldn't see her ass to see how covered it was, but her smug grin told me she saw me noticing her choice of swimwear and that my attempt at hiding my manhood was less successful than I'd hoped.

"Cannonball Contest!" Gambison, the middle son, yelled as he bounced off the diving board and plunged into the pool.

The resulting splash was all that could be expected of a 13 year old. I laughed at the valiant effort. Gambison swam to the edge and seemed wounded by my mirth.

"Like you could do better!" He challenged.

"I would, but it would appear your mother and sister are as wet as they desire to be." I chuckled.

The boy judged the distance to his mother and sister as the oldest of the brothers made his attempt. His form was simple: make a ball, and hit the water. The resulting splash didn't even make it a third of the way to the relaxing women.

"You're full of shit!" Gambison rebuffed me, "No way you're going to get them! That's not possible!"

I raised my brow, I'd spent my youth at camps and jamborees where I'd been in many such contests and unlike these boys, I learned the proper techniques for a spectacular splash.

"Language!." Debbie laughed from the shallows, "But regardless, I think we're safe. Go ahead and play with the boys."

"It's your hair. If you don't mind it getting wet, I'll go ahead." I warned.

Debbie waved me to the diving board, so I shrugged and as the other boys watched with unearned confidence, I took the steps and with one solid bounce launched myself into my cannonball.

Now, I was rarely the cannonball champion in the competitions at camp. But rarely was I not in the top 3. My foot broke the surface tension first allowing my optimally positioned legs to send a wave of water erupting forth.

I couldn't see exactly how big the splash from my efforts was, as I was underwater at the time, but once I rose to the surface the results were evident enough. The boys, whose own effort would have at best wet their toes where they stood, were still wiping the water from their eyes. The two incredulous, and now very wet, women were standing from their relaxed position in the shallows. I'd warned them their hair would get wet and I'd delivered. They were both as wet as if a 5 gallon bucket of water had been dumped on them.

"Wow!!!" The boys called, "Do it again!"

Kennedy skipped out of the pool, "Not until I'm farther away!"

Debbie laughed, shaking her hair out of her face, which had the effect of making her breasts swing. Even from my position as I swam to the edge of the pool I could see that now wet her bikini clung to her body and betrayed her by showing her erect nipples. I could now see that the narrow bit of fabric that's job it was to cover her bottom was losing that war, pulled up and into a bit of a wedgie that was inevitable. Any doubt that the swimsuit was being worn for its effect on me was gone. I'd yet to meet a woman who enjoyed a wedgie, but I'd also yet to meet a woman who wouldn't endure one to make the man of her intentions stare at her ass.

I remained in the water, watching the oil torches that undoubtedly were out to repel mosquitoes, as I tried to figure out how to leave the water with my erection being evident. Both women were doing their best to chase the water from the portions of their bodies they hadn't planned on getting wet, meaning the odds of my erection fading were so low as to be nonexistent. Kennedy was bent over, her camel toe pointed right at me, and Debbie was shaking and wiping water from her with enough vigor that every appealing part of her was dancing as if to hypnotize me.

Why was I so damn horny? Sure it had been a while since I'd broken up with my girlfriend, and yeah, I had been in a sexual lull before moving away from where I knew how to find potential partners, but this was ridiculous! And while there had been rum in my drink, I had been very careful how much I drank, and with the food besides I was still well in control of my senses, or at least, I should be.

"I think that's enough of that." Debbie chided as her son's begged for another demonstration.

I smiled, that meant I could stay in the water, and I began swimming towards the shallower water. The boys immediately began trying to emulate what I'd done, getting better splashes, but they lacked the size, weight and experience to do as I'd done.

"Oh, which reminds me." Debbie mused, wiping the water from her curvy ass. "Kennedy, can you watch the boys, there was something I wanted to talk to our Mr. Nielson about in the house."

She walked toward the house with her hips swaying enough to draw my eyes, but not enough to make her children question her. She grabbed a towel from a stack by the back door and wrapped it around her as she stepped inside.

A voice in the back of my mind said it was a bad idea, but I couldn't come up with a reason not to follow. I tried to position my dick to the side to try to avoid pitching a tent, but I knew it would only be so successful, so I had to hurry. I grabbed a towel as Debbie had and wrapped it around my waist and legs. My feet had been dried enough walking through the grass that aside from the drips which would now hopefully be caught by the towel, I was mostly dry.

Debbie was several strides ahead of me, and I couldn't see her when I walked in.

"Could you join me upstairs? What I wanted to discuss is up here." Debbie called.

Against my better judgment, I climbed the stairs, not seeing Debbie as I topped the stairs. "Debbie, where-"

A hand came around the corner and grabbed my neck, pulling me down to meet Debbie's lips as she pulled me into a passionate kiss, pulling her body against mine as she pressed forward, driving me backward through a doorway. In my surprise, my grip on the towel failed and it fell, getting caught in my legs and making me stumble. I hit something just below my thighs, making me fall over backwards, landing on a bed in what was apparently the master suite.

I was so shocked I couldn't even say anything as Debbie closed the door and locked it.

She turned around and started untying her g-string. "Don't even pretend you don't want this." She declared in a quiet seductive voice, as her g-string fell to the floor, revealing a freshly shaved pussy, red and engorged, aching for a dick. She swayed closer, undoing her bra and letting her flawless breasts free to breath.

My eyes were trapped by those seductive orbs as I tried to object, "Debbie what are you-?"

Debbie put a finger to my lips. "Just getting what you clearly want and I desperately need." Debbie purred, running her hand over my wet trunks and finding my hard member. "And oh, I NEED this."

I was paralyzed, watching this naked MILF as she began untying my trunks, "Mrs. Stevens, your children are just down-"

I was cut off as Debbie got my trunks, fished out my cock and silenced me by wrapping her lips around my dome, silencing me by making me gasp in pleasure. This woman knew who to suck a dick, and fuck was she good at it.

Debbie glowed up at me, as I groaned. "This is a man's cock. I love it. Nice and thick. Long enough to fill me up, but not too long. Oh, god. I'm going to enjoy this, and if you don't, I'll be shocked." She declared, pulling her lips off my dick with a pop.

I still found my limbs unresponsive as the lady mounted me and rubbed my cock up and down her slit. Her face revealed that she notices the same thing I was, her pussy wasn't nearly wet enough to fuck.

"Damn pool water." She growled, and leaned down, putting her breasts right in my face as she grabbed something from her bedside table.

I couldn't resist. I latched my mouth on her nipple drawing a mount from Debbie. There was a pop and then I felt Debbie's hand as there was the unmistakable feeling of lube being rubbed up and down my rod.

Then without warning or hesitation, Debbie drove her cunt down as deep on my cock as she could. Her pussy was surprisingly tight for a woman who had borne four children. Debbie threw back her head and groaned in pleasure.

"Oh, FUCK!" Debbie almost growled, "It has been years, and I intend to enjoy this!"

She began bucking and bouncing up and down my length like a woman possessed. My hands reached up, seemingly of their own accord seizing her bouncing breasts. I twisted her nipples and groaned as her pussy clenched and gripped at my cock.

"Oh, god! Your cock is so thick! It hits every... single... OH! FUCK!!!" Debbie cried out, seeming to not care if her children outside could hear.

Her legs gave out as her orgasm ripped through her, making her slip from the dick she was using as a dildo. However, the beast in me was awake and I rose, moving into position and spreading her womanhood with my rod.

"God, YES! HARDER!" The trembling MILF begged, grabbing her knees and pulling them to her shoulders to allow me freer access to her still aching cunt.

I couldn't stop if I tried. I was slamming deep into her, pumping as fast as I could. I tried to speak, but my mouth wouldn't work. I couldn't form words as my cock worked the squirming woman's snatch. I would be damned if this was how I became a father, and I didn't bring any condoms and she hadn't offered any. But by god, I would have my release.

Debbie started screaming in another orgasm and I had to make my move. There was only one option and the damn woman had been flaunting it since she met me. I considered that as good as permission.

As Debbie began to lose herself in the throes of pleasure, I pulled my cock from her spasming tunnel and instead pressed it to the tight pucker between her luscious ass cheeks. Debbie didn't even seem to notice. She'd lubed my cock quite generously and now my lubed rod began to press on her unsuspecting backdoor. One careful thrust and her relaxed sphincter stretched wide to let my almost two inch girth slide into her tight, warm bowels.

Debbie seemed unaware that the intrusion had changed holes from her pussy to her anus in her orgasmic bliss for just a second, long enough for a few thrusts to get my cock hilt deep in her bowels. Then as her orgasm receded, her face contorted in confusion.

"Oh, fuck... Are you in my ass?" She groaned, "Oh shit, that... that is a stretch... Oh, GOD! How does it feel so good!?" She cried.

The patience of my balls had been tested to the limits and with an extra hard, extra deep thrust into her bowels I unloaded my months long buildup of cum. Torrent after torrent of my seed filled her bowels. I must have squirted ten or eleven times as her ass squeezed and milked my cock, begging for more. Debbie just threw her body back on the bed, eyes wide as my cock filled her ass with cum.

Finally spent, the squeezing of her ass pushed my softening cock from her depths.

"God, is that why people like anal sex?" She moaned.

"You've never..." I trailed off, finally getting control of myself.

"Oh, heavens no. Matthew was strictly forbidden from even asking. But fuck, it was hot you just going for it. But what possessed you to fuck my ass?" She groaned.

I sat back, "Well, you never offered any contraceptives. I have condoms at my house, but you weren't about to let me go. I wasn't about to get you pregnant this way." The enormity of what had just happened set in. She'd almost forced herself on me, but in the end I'd fucked my neighbor, and apparently taken her anal virginity without consent.

She laughed, "That's sweet of you, but I had my tubes tied after my last child. You couldn't knock me up if you tried. So next time, ask before you help yourself to my asshole, thank you very much."

"Next time..." I moaned in horror.

This was so many kinds of fucked up. I wasn't sure if she'd raped me or if I'd raped her. Because having sex with her was not something I had planned on or wanted when she latched on my face and pushed me into her room and on her bed. Then she'd gotten my cock in her mouth, then her cunt and I'd lost control, fucking her like mad and apparently raping her ass...

I salvaged my trunks and tried to regain some kind of dignity. Debbie just smiled and said, "You wait right here." And she walked into her master bathroom.

Having regularly fucked my last girlfriend in the ass I knew Debbie was discovering that when you had that much cum shot up your anus, it was not cooperative and insisted on coming out. It took her a few minutes to clear out the results of my ejaculation, then still naked and not appearing to care, Mrs. Debbie Stevens strutted back into her bedroom like nothing had happened.

"Oh, god. I needed that. I haven't had a man inside me since before the divorce." Debbie almost purred.

"But... that was not the way to go about it." I tried to scold her.

"Oh, shove off. You enjoyed it and you know it. Otherwise you wouldn't you wouldn't have taken over pounding duty and helped yourself to my ass." Debbie snapped.

"But your kids..." I tried to justify some way this was wrong. It felt wrong.

"Are you trying to say I'm somehow a bad mother?" Debbie laughed, "I have to pry my son's away from that pool with a crowbar, and Kennedy is watching them."

She shook her head, "Let me tell you what's going to happen. You are going to make dinner over here a regular occurrence, whenever I invite you, and I'm going to get the fucking I need when you do. Or the neighborhood is going to learn you are a pervert who forces himself on your poor defenseless neighbor's ass when you visit."

I gaped, "But this was your-"

"And who is going to believe that?" Debbie asked. "Also, I've seen the way you look at Kennedy. Hands off, you hear?"

I was feeling the gut wrenching realization that not only had Debbie gotten fucked exactly how she wanted, but if I didn't do what she wanted, she could fuck my life up and I'd struggle to stop her. How could I prove she made the move on me? Heck, she could probably prove enough with just a swab for residual sperm in her ass to get me arrested. Her kids definitely would side with her. My blood was running cold.

"Oh, come on. Am I so unappealing that you even have to think about free sex?" Debbie chidded, posing to show off her curves.

"Right, and the blackmail is just foreplay to you?" I snapped back.

"Not foreplay, just insurance. I have gone way too long without a dick in me and yours is the best I've ever had. God, you are thick and I love it." Debbie informed me with a grin. "So fuck me regularly and no one has to know."

I groaned, "But what if I want a girlfriend or a wife?"

Debbie shrugged, "Go for it. She can be a good sharing girl. I don't need it all the time, but I'm not going another five years without a dick in me."

"Right. Where the hell am I supposed to find a woman who wants to get married and settle down with a husband who is fucking his neighbor on demand?" I objected.

Debbie shrugged, "Don't tell her then. I haven't found a man in five years and now I don't have to even get to go looking. So I'm not picking up anything nasty from anyone, unless you give it to me. And like I said, tubes are tied, so no worries about pregnancy. And I have no interest in an actual relationship. If we actually got together my ex-husband would hear and do his darndest to stop paying alimony, spousal support and child support. That bastard deserves to pay until the courts can't force him anymore."

I put my face in my hands, "That never works. People always find out."

Debbie shrugged, "Well, that's your problem then. Oh, and speaking of problems. Having a man around, I need a man's help with a few things."

I stared at her, she was blackmailing me and now she was asking for favors too?

"The boys need a man around whom they can look up to, it is an important part of their development." Debbie said, suddenly sounding motherly, despite being naked and everything that just went on. "And Kennedy will need you too. She took her father leaving hard and while she's been good, her grades are slipping and it's only a few months to graduation."

She picked up her top and coaxed her breasts back into captivity in her bikini top, then slipped her g-string back up between her legs and tied it back in place.

"So I need you to start working with her to get her grades up." She glared at me sternly, "But keep your hands to yourself, you hear? If she tells me that you so much as graze her ass with your fingers I'll cut your dick off myself and shove it up your ass."

She immediately switched back to a cheerful mom, "Now, let's just accept that this wonderful event happened, and is going to happen regularly now, and go rejoin the kids before they kill each other."

And she rose and opened the door, indicating I should go first, and giving my ass a quick squeeze as I walked past.

I was so full of conflicted feelings. While yes, Debbie was a fabulous fuck, I didn't WANT to be stuck fucking her. I wanted to find a sweet young lady, marry her and start a family. This was stupidly complicating things because my man brain shut down as soon as a pretty woman kissed me and got to my cock!

I went down and immediately did another cannonball to try and draw attention away from where I'd been. Kennedy was sitting as far away from the diving board so she could read safely. The boys were thrilled to see my technique again and within twenty minutes they were much improved in their splash radius and the quantity of water displaced, though obviously Tanner was bigger and could do better and Joey's splash was the weakest.

Debbie just pulled a lawn chair to a safe distance from the diving board and half-watched, while she sun bathed.

I stayed long enough to be polite, then pleading that I still had unpacking to do and went to take my leave.

"Thank you for agreeing to tutor Kennedy. I'm sure she'll really flourish with a smart man like you helping her." Debbie reminded me as I left. "I'll send her over right after she gets gone from school tomorrow."

"Mom, I don't need a tutor." Kennedy whined.

"Then get your grades up, dear. If your last semester of high school kills your GPA, then you'll never get into a good college." Debbie retorted and I made my escape while they squabbled.

As I retreated, I couldn't help but feel I'd lost on every front. Debbie was threatening to ruin my reputation just as I moved into a new neighborhood, and if stories of me 'sexually assaulting' a neighbor ever made it to my work, it would cost me my job and career, even if proven false. Then there was the Kennedy issue. She was a little minx. She'd at least enjoyed flaunting her body and if she so much as hinted I did anything, there would be hell to pay.

I resolved to not be caught with my trunks down again and went shopping. I did swing by the grocery store to stock up, but first I went hunting. Home surveillance equipment wasn't cheap. I wanted cameras that could do audio too. I quickly found out that Florida was an all party consent state, but the store selling home surveillance cameras also sold the signage to alert people that video and audio surveillance was in place, which if properly displayed would cover that legal requirement.