A Very Friendly Neighborhood Ch. 02

Story Info
Kennedy comes prowling, can he avoid her? Does he want to?
10k words
4.73
13.5k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

I woke up and sat up in my bed. My dreams had ensured I couldn't forget about the happenings of the previous day. My neighbor, Debbie Stevens, a divorced mother, had invited me over for dinner, and once her kids were occupied she'd lured me upstairs, pushed me into her room and had sex with me. To make matters worse, she'd informed me that if I didn't want the entire neighborhood believing I'd forced myself on her, as opposed to the reverse, I was going to keep satisfying her.

Oh, and I had to start being a good role model for her sons, and help her daughter get her grades up....

I climbed out of bed and began to dress.

Her daughter....

Kennedy Stevens was a flirt and a tease at best and a problem at worst. She had been just as bad as her mother at flaunting her admittedly attractive body for me. But the eighteen-year-old's mother had informed me that if she found out I had so much as touched her daughter inappropriately, she had assured me I would not like the result.

That was one reason I had decked out my new home in surveillance cameras. Maybe, if I could keep her calm long enough, I could show her video to prove I wasn't trying anything.

I brushed my teeth and pulled a comb through my hair. I never really had all that much to do with my hair, my style was pretty close to how it naturally sat, but I did want to look presentable.

I'd told Debbie that I just wanted to find a girl, get married and start a family, and that was true. I had a good job, making good money, and had bought a house I could have a couple of kids in and stick around until they got through high school. I didn't want anything complicating that, but my neighbors seemed dead set on complicating everything about my life.

I didn't know what else to do, so I had to play along for now. Much to my frustration, that meant brushing up on high school math and science so I could help Kennedy when she came over after school. I hated that I was having to get back into the bullshit of the school system, but at least I wasn't the one going for a grade.

Luckily due to the growing national trend toward homeschooling, there were plenty of resources online and I was able to review everything pretty well. I took a break for lunch, and by the time I finished it was almost 2 o'clock, turns out sleeping in then hunting down and relearning everything you learned your senior year in high school pretty much could eat a day.

I sighed and began trying to think about how the fuck to get Kennedy on board for getting her schoolwork up to scratch. I had no idea what motivated her, or why she'd started to slip. Her mother had said her grades had been good but just now were starting to slip.

I sighed, mental gymnastics would do now good. I'd just have to wait for her to get here.

It didn't take long.

My new external cameras dinged, notifying me of someone's presence before she rang my door. I let her wait a moment as I prepared myself mentally for the worst. If I opened that door and she launched herself at me like her mom did, I'd be ready.

"Hey there, Kennedy, come on in." I greeted her.

Kennedy was the image of a moody teenager. She had her backpack on one shoulder, with a white button-up blouse, completely unbuttoned to show the cami underneath, black bra-straps were visible on both sides and the very top of her black bra was peeking out of her cami. Her black pleated skirt was too short to be allowed at school, telling me she'd hiked it up anytime an authoritative individual wasn't around. She was wearing heels slightly too tall to be appropriate for a high schooler.

She bounced past me into my new home, her heels clicking dangerously on the hardwood of my entryway.

"I have the living room set up to go over what I can do to help you like your mother asked." I told her.

The living room was also my best surveilled room in the house, anything that happened in there would be on six different cameras to make sure I had whatever angle would prove my innocence.

I motioned toward the designated room, and followed as she took my lead. Kennedy strutted into the living room, dropped her backpack by the couch and sat down. Following Kennedy I had to keep my eyes near the ceiling, as short as her skirt was and as much bounce as was in her step, I was certain almost her entire ass would have been visible if I chose to look.

I sat on my armchair, leaving some space between me and the girl with dangerous intentions. I still had to be careful with my eyes, her skirt being hiked so high.

"So.. your mom told me your grades were slipping, and asked me to help. Would you mind telling me what's going on, so I can help?" I opened.

Kennedy smirked, "Of course, why the fuck else would I be here?"

I felt uneasy. "Because your mother asked you to and I'm guessing if you didn't come, there would be problems for you when you went home?" I guessed.

Kennedy snorted, "You have a lot of faith in my mother's perception. Undeserved faith. If she was that perceptive she would have figured out Dad was shagging Elise before they'd been at it for two years and Dad was ready to leave."

Oh, boy. This was not going well.

"So... why are you here?" I asked with no small apprehension.

She brushed her hair out of her face. "Simple. I want what mom got last night."

My brain ground to a halt. What had she just said?

She shimmied her skirt up another three inches up her waist. "Oh, come on. Even if I hadn't followed you two inside and heard EVERYTHING that happened, it was so obvious what was happening."

She gave me a look through her lashes, "Mom used to do that to dad all the time. First, she'd make him drinks with a little rum to hide whatever it is she added to his drinks.... She hides that very carefully so I'm not sure what it is. Then she has pheromones she adds to the mosquito torches... I never understood it before, but I was twelve at the time... I guess my body wasn't ready to react to them yet... but man, last night made me want this more than I've ever wanted it before."

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. First, Debbie had drugged me to make me more compliant, then she added sex pheromones to the torches? And secondly, Kennedy had snuck inside and heard everything!

"You didn't..." I tried to protest, but Kennedy just smirked.

She moaned in a poor imitation of her mother, "Don't pretend you don't want this." She rolled her body in a very suggestive way, "I'm just getting what you want and I desperately need."

Fuck. She had heard everything. This was about the worst case scenario. She was coming on me, knew what I'd done, and if she'd heard everything, she'd know all she had to do was tell her mom I'd made advances and she might not even listen to reason or watch the videos.... Shit!

"So what? You're gonna blackmail me too?" I demanded.

Kennedy laughed and spread her legs wide, her skirt barely covered anything and I was trying my hardest not to look. I didn't want to lose control again. Fuck, this was bad.

"Oh, no. I'm not a loser who would blackmail someone for sex like my mom. What a fucking bitch?" Kennedy snapped. "I know what my body does to you. I've seen it. And I'm going to offer you a simple choice? Care to hear your options?"

Like I could just toss her out right now? "Fine, what OPTIONS are you giving me?"

Kennedy laughed, "Oh, you can be reasonable? I thought I'd have to work harder for that concession."

She let her legs close and pulled out her phone.

"Meet Jessica, one of my friends from school." She showed me her phone. Here was a picture of her and another girl. They were both wearing cute t-shirts and short jean shorts. "You see, Jessica is a total slut. She's slept with half the school, and she's the only reason I haven't shagged a dozen or more guys. She says all the boys at the school fucking suck in bed."

I had a hard time believing such an innocent looking young lady was such a slut.

"You see." Kennedy explained, "Despite years of worthless fucking therapy, there is one fucking thing I haven't been able to touch."

Her face grew angry, "What the fuck is so fucking great about fucking sex that it would make my fucking dad leave me!?" She almost screamed the last part. She burst into tears.

Oh god. Nothing could have prepared me for this. No amount of preparation, no amount of classes, books or anything else could prepare me for this.

"Why?" She begged. "Were we not good enough? Was Elise's fucking pussy just so fucking hypnotic that nothing fucking else mattered, even his fucking family?"

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't do anything but sit there and let her cry.

After a moment, she wiped her tears, then her red eyes locked on me. "So I'm going to fucking find out what's so fucking amazing about sex. Like I said, Jessica said there weren't any fucking losers at my school worth it. They all fucking suck in bed. But you..." She smiled, "I heard what you did to my mom, and her orgasms vouch for you."

I sat back very uncomfortably.

"You see, you are a nice, good-looking guy, not THAT much older than me, and I find myself thinking you might be the one to help me learn what I need to know about what fucking made my asshole dad ditch us." Kennedy informed me. "But if you don't want to, I have one other option. Let me show you."

She pulled up her phone and turned to a different photo. Turning her phone to me, it was a picture with Jessica, this time in a white golf shirt and a black gold skirt, surrounded by twenty or thirty older guys. The guys were all dressed for a day on the gold course, but they were all in their fifties or sixties, many were balding, almost all of them had a beer gut, and none of them were what I'd call a catch.

"You see, Jessica landed a job a few years ago with a country club that does golf and yacht trips... It apparently pays really good, but her favorite part has been the yacht trips." Kennedy told me and turned to a new photo.

The new photo included a dozen of the same men from the previous photo, this time the balding hair and beer guts weren't even hidden. They were in swim trunks, in the middle was a smiling Jessica, in a skimpy yellow bikini.

"You see, she gets paid extra to go on the yacht trips." Kennedy explained. "But what really makes her love it is what she does to earn the tips."

The next photo was focused directly on Jessica. Her yellow bikini was no longer doing its job. The top hung loose around her neck as hands reached around her to grope her tits. Her bikini bottoms were nowhere to be seen and her legs were spread with a cock balls deep in her pussy. Another dick was just barely in her mouth. Her face, tits, stomach and hips were coated with cum.

I recoiled. Fuck! This was one of those freaking rich asshole clubs where they tricked naive girls to come in willing to be exploited or potentially abducted! This was just like that one trafficker that had been caught and supposedly committed suicide in prison! She can't be thinking....

"Jessica says they may not look it, but it's been the best sex of her life." Kennedy informed me, leaving the picture of her cum coated friend up. "So, if you don't want to teach me.... I'll let them show me what sex is all about."

I gaped. "You can't be serious."

Her gaze was rock steady. "I am dead serious. If you don't want to teach me about sex, they will. The next yacht trip is on monday. And if you don't do this for me today, I'll be on that yacht. Jessica says I could earn several hundreds of dollars in tips."

"No! You can't!" I objected. "Don't you know what they'll do to you?"

Kennedy's face got almost stern, "They'll do what no one I could fucking trust would do for me. So the choice is yours. Will you be doing this for me, or will they?"

I looked around, like somehow an answer would materialize.

"Oh, come on. You can't pretend you won't like it. I've seen what my body does to you." Kennedy teased, pulling her skirt up her legs until it did nothing to hide her sexy black thong. She was dressed to fuck. Her thong was tiny with nothing but strings holding it up on her hips. There was no sign of hair around her thong, and it was too small to hide a bush, she was either well maintained or shaved. God, I loved licking a smooth cunt.

Shit, why did I look? Her sexy teenage body was so fucking sexy. I was immediately pitching a tent.

"See?" Kennedy purred, creeping across the couch toward me, "You can protest all you want, but this..." Her hand snuck into my lap and squeezed my solid erection. I found myself paralyzed, just like I'd been when her mother had moved on me. "... this doesn't lie."

I held in my groan. There was a hot, horny, teenage bombshell rubbing my erection through my pants.

"But... when your mother finds out..." I protested weakly.

"Oh, no one will find out." Kennedy purred, "I'm very good at covering my tracks. My mom never knows anything I do. She's way too wrapped up in keeping her looks up and her business. So? What'll it be? Will you help me, or...?"

She left it hanging.

I knew there was only one choice I could make. I couldn't let her risk her life like that. At best she'd be some gentleman's club whore, at worst... I couldn't even imagine.

"Fine. But we follow my rules. We do this my way. And you will do exactly what I say." I insisted.

Kenney's face split in a Cheshire grin. "Of course! Should I call you 'sir' or maybe 'master'?"

Oh fuck, that was hot. No, keep this... who was I kidding, this wasn't professional. This was messed up, that's what this was.

"We'll pass on that for now." I stated, trying to sound more confident than I felt. Getting put on the defensive by a barely adult teenager was not a confidence booster. "Now, what are your non-negotiables?"

"Oh, so business-like? Okay. My conditions are simple. As often as possible, you'll fuck me, and make it as good as you can. No condoms, and you're cunning inside me. I know sex with a condom is a joke compared to bareback. I am not going to accept anything less than the full experience." Kennedy stated firmly.

"Okay, so you're on birth control or something?" I verified.

"Ha! Like my mom would allow that. No. And I don't care. I can get the morning after pill if it makes you feel better, but I don't give a shit right now." Kennedy retorted.

My gut sank, "But what if you get pregnant?"

Kennedy shrugged, "Then I'll be pregnant. I'll figure that out if it happens. Maybe I'll just get an abortion. Maybe I'll put the kid up for adoption. Or maybe..." She locked her gaze with me, "I'll just keep it. But that is a maybe for another day."

Shit. Why? Why couldn't my life just be simple? I didn't want to become a dad this way!

"Non-negotiable." Kennedy stated bluntly, "And don't even think about switching to my ass, like you did with my mom. I will get what I want, or I WILL take my alternative."

"So much for 'my way'..." I muttered.

"Oh, you can have me 'your way' all you want. Missionary? Doggie-style? Some weird contorted position? I'm game. Just make it as good as you can. I expect to be screaming like my mom was when she came on your thick juicy cock." Kenney purred.

Fuck... that was hot.

I ran my fingers through my hair and blew out a deep breath, trying to collect my thoughts.

"Now, it sounded like mom enjoyed your dick in her ass, so I'm not opposed. But I'm going to get it in my pussy first, and it's going to stay there until I'm satisfied. Maybe after a few weeks we can try that option." Kennedy told me.

Fuck, what was wrong with the women in this neighborhood? I mean, Kennedy was hot. I couldn't deny that. My dick had already betrayed me and confirmed to Kennedy I wanted her.... But I was seven years older than her and she hadn't even graduated high school yet! Sure, she was legal, but the moral and ethical questions here were huge! I felt like I had the classical trolley dilemma, both of my choices were bad, but I felt like the choice of doing nothing was so bad as to make inaction the more abhorrent path.

"Is that a deal breaker? Jessica's men wouldn't care." Kennedy taunted.

"Fuck! Fine!" I hated myself for this. I know this was abusive and manipulative on her part... but part of me didn't care and wanted her regardless.

Kennedy leaned down next to my lap, again caressing my still hard cock, "Perfect. Shall we seal the deal? I'm all yours."

"Damn, why are you so horny?" I demanded.

Kennedy shrugged, "Might be some of the pheromone mom added to the torches last night. Who knows? She hasn't done that since I was twelve, so I wasn't really affected back then."

I stared at her. "You weren't kidding about the pheromones?"

She gave me a teasing look, "Yeah, mom used to do it to dad all the time. Add something to dad's drink and a couple of extra drops of her 'Lasting Intimacy' pheromones to the torch mixture and you could hear the bed creaking all the way from my room. I didn't know what she was doing then, but I found the pheromone admixture bottle years ago. I'm still not sure what she added to dad's drink, but she always added rum to cover the flavor. What? You thought she was going to risk you turning her down when she made her move?"

I felt violated all over again. I couldn't believe Debbie had drugged me. Not sure how many people would consider pheromones to be 'drugging' someone, but man, I felt violated.

"See? I like my way better." Kenney purred. "Now, are you going to take my cherry on the couch, or do I get the privilege of your bed?"

"Wait, you're a virgin?" I realized.

"Wanna stick your fingers in me to check? I told you that earlier. Jessica said the boys at our school all suck in bed. If sex is that disappointing... I must be worthless indeed to be thrown out like trash for it. I'd rather at least be able to understand why I was abandoned without the suicidal thoughts, thank you very much." Kennedy snapped.

"You need therapy." I told her.

"Yeah, yeah. Been there, done that. Dick first. Therapy again... maybe later." She declared giving me a very direct lock.

I was wearing through her patience fast. As much as I hated this, if I didn't want her doing something very, very stupid, I was going to have to man up and do it. For a second I contemplated fucking her on the couch. The terrible part of me wanted to do it. I'd have six different angles of videos to watch as I deflowered this hot eighteen-year-old, but I couldn't do that to her. There was no way I'd delete that video and if I ever got hacked, they'd be leaked to the internet for sure.

Plus I ran the risk of it being detected as porn on my computer, it was a company machine and they frowned on having porn on your machine. Generally I could use it for personal use, but they did have a few exceptions and porn was one of them. I needed to get myself a new personal computer, not to watch internet porn, but to potentially watch the feeds of my own security cameras!

"Bed." I told her simply and her glowing smile said she liked the decision.

She rose and gave me her hand to walk her to my bed. I took it and led her to the master bedroom. I could feel her grip get tighter and tighter on my hand as we climbed the stairs, and it became almost crushing as we entered my master bedroom.

My bed was a nice king-size sleep paradise. The thick mattress with a top of the line memory foam topper, on an extra sturdy frame with integrated foundation, was nestled between a thick, strong headboard with thick and sturdy pillars at the corners and an equally sturdy footboard with matching pillars. My last girlfriend had tested the headboard and footboard with some assistance from some straps and bondage restraints and found them to be utterly impervious to her efforts to break free, before I was done having my way with her. (Her idea, not mine, though I had definitely not objected.)