All Comments on 'A Very Friendly Neighborhood Ch. 02'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk911 months ago

It'd be funny if Jessica came to confront tge protagonist after he ruined her plans and he runs her ass and records it

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic11 months ago

I would like the story to be a true harem story, that is, I'd like only one guy involved. I can only wait to learn if that is what the author has in store for us...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

He poured a "torment of his seed" into her???!!! And, having to hang around the "dovorecces" in the neighborhood???!!!

This is the only comment I have made on the story line here...BUT you really have to do a better job of editing your work...not that being a scholar is required to write; however, some of us readers are particular about certain things which detract from our being able to smoothly read.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

"Torrent", and "divorceés"...those are the ticket...see how much better they would have looked in you SO HOT STORY!!??

Hopefully, any sequel will be better written...😬

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin11 months agoAuthor

I'm sorry for the typos. Half of my writing is on my phone and half on my computer. When on my phone, autocorrect helps with spelling, but has a tendency to swap words on me without me noticing. Spelling is more of an issue for me on my computer (though I'm shocked that Google Doc's spelling and grammar checker didn't catch 'dovorecces', I do use it.)

I'm sorry I'm rushing on these. I have six different stories that I'm writing and trying to push each forward. So I'm sorry. I'll try to get an edit published to fix all these.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin11 months agoAuthor

I have submitted an edit. I guess I was really excited to post his and the errors were bad. I'm sorry. I will try to do better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great content! I’ve read most of your stories, and you have a real skill for writing the harem genre! While there may be some typos, there’s so much more positive to appreciate here. Especially as a new author! I’m excited to see how your work grows over time.

JDDRIVERJDDRIVER10 months ago

He needs to take control of things.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Does this neighborhood curse keep all of the ladies obsessed with keeping themselves fit and sexy for the next guy to come claim them? Hope so. This is very hot. Would like to see him realizing just how weird/easy things are for him eventually and work his way down to solving the mystery (leaving a pile of hotties in his wake.)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please post part 3 🙌🏽

mitchawamitchawa10 months ago

Nicely done. A gentleman who carefully explained the birds and the bees. The sex scene was well-done and appropriate for deflowering a virgin, excellent dialogue. adequate detail about his house and the security system, and his feelings about being with Kennedy.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite10 months ago

Already love this series, can't wait to see where you take it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't think the guys in that high school are idiots for not wanting to eat that particular pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

We need a part 3!

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin10 months agoAuthor

I've started looking for an Editor (or editors) for my stories, so that may delay my next chapters depending on how long it takes to find an editor for each story and to work out the process and get the editing done. Forgive me, and thank you for your patience.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

This is a great premise, and the errors did not ruin the enjoyment of it. I'm looking forwards to seeing what new shenanigans the mmc ends up in. Thank you for your work!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c18 months ago

What an idiot. He had her on camera saying mother drugged him. Just needs to bring Debbie over to have her admit it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hope this is going somewhere...

Doesn't want to "train a girlfriend from scratch", meaning he sees himself as a grown-ass, self-reliant man, but is still THIS short-sighted, helpless, hapless, and weak-willed? Jesus. You know compassion doesn't automatically negate having a spine, right? The ability to call a bluff, to EAGERLY stand and meet your newly revealed hostile with a "fuck you, make my day, came at me and see how far you get! So you've just MET me and you think you can THREATEN me? The sheer hubris to assert that you have my future reputation, livelyhood, even my LIFE held hostage in such an insultingly simplistic, CHILDISH fashion, without even KNOWING who you are FUCKING WITH?!? What might i be capable of? Or how FAR am i willing to escalate your chosen war with me? If we play your threat all the way through, what happens when i accept that my future IS fortfeit to you? Therefore, i have nothing left to lose... You now have SECONDS to process the cold realization that you're about to witness the very messy end of your bloodline. Your elder sons drowned, watched by the youngest as he's hanged from the diving bored, your daughter raped, neck broken and dropped in your lap as the hole in your throat leaks the last of your redness across her helpless, broken, terrified eyes, while the grease fire i set in your bedroom begins to crawl up the hallway and your house burns down around you while I sit on the porch steps, light a smoke, and flip a coin about writing a note before I eat the bullet. So grave was your miscalculation of gambling with how scared I would of be losing 'everything'. Fucking try me, bitch. Otherwise, thanks for the mediocre pussy, the pool, the food was ok; maybe we'll do this again sometime, neighbor!"

Christ; There are 22 year old veterans who, after that quick 15-second explanation, would then flip a quarter in front of her, smiling into her eyes, just to drive the point home. Again....hope this story is going somewhere. Q~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...