A Very Friendly Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, don't go hogging him the entire night!" Tabitha teased from the other room, "And remember, I called dibs!"

It was really starting to bug me, Tabitha's insistence that she had called 'dibs'. First off, we weren't in junior high, or even high school, and we were far too old to be calling fucking dibs like kids. Secondly, I wasn't a thing to be called like last cookie, but a human with my own wants, desires and I could make my own fucking choices. Third, I could see it was doing nothing to endear her to the rest of the girls, and if she wasn't careful it was gonna cause a fight. Plus, honestly, it kinda made her sound a little bitchy, which put her at the bottom of the list as far as I was concerned.

I had a few ideas of what I wanted in a potential spouse. I wanted a friend, a companion. Someone that I could talk to and unwind with after a long day working with code and clients. I definitely wanted kids, and that was important to me. I was hoping for four, but could compromise to three, or shift to five if she wanted that. I honestly would prefer it if my wife didn't work. She could stay home with the kids. I didn't want a maid, to do the dishes, laundry and clean the house, I could hire someone to do that. But someone that could make my evenings after work peaceful and happy... that's what I wanted.

Hope nudged me and quietly suggested, "why don't we join the others?"

Mia was two beers in, and most of the other girls were well through their drinks, except Hope and Alice, who were the designated drivers. Talitha had what must have been at least her third in hand, and was starting to show signs of being at least tipsy.

"Hey there, hunky." Tabitha laughed, leaning against me. "It is a real nice place here."

I laughed. "I like it. I'm still just moving in really, so if you find any moving boxes, just ignore them."

"Ooo, so you are fresh!" Tabitha laughed, "Glad I got dibs early on you."

The other girls rolled their eyes.

"For the last time, you can't call dibs on a guy," Mia snapped.

"Sure I can," Tabatha laughed and took another swig from her can. "I did."

"Do I get any say in this?" I demanded a light affronted.

"Objections?" Tabitha laughed, "Just wait until you see the goods!"

Tabitha set her beer on the counter and pulled off her shirt, revealing her bikini top again.

"He saw that back at the beach," Lucy snorted. "And you can't just jiggle your boobs and get everything you want."

"Like hell," Tabitha snapped. "He just needs more encouragement."

And with that, Tabitha pulled her bikini top up, flashing her tits at me.

Credit where it's due, they were very nice tits. Full, firm, at least C-cup in size, with hard, raspberry nipples set on areolas the size of a half-dollar. Even without support, they hung high, a testament to how perky they were. They were begging to be squeezed, sucked on, and more.

"Put your top back on," Harper snapped.

"I don't mind." Eve laughed, obviously checking out Tabitha's tits.

Alice pulled the bikini top down and back over the slightly intoxicated girl's breasts.

I was shocked. I mean, what man doesn't mind getting a look at a hot nineteen or twenty year old's tits, but man, I had expected more of her. I wanted to see her breasts, but... I wanted to have to work for it. If all it took was a couple of beers and she was showing me her tits, how was I to expect her to be more discreet with them once we were committed or even married?

Especially with the number of failed marriages surrounding me, loyalty and commitment were becoming more and more important for me. I wanted a marriage and I wanted it to last. I'd rather not end up as another failed marriage in the neighborhood. Statistically, only about fifty percent of marriages ended in divorce, and it was slightly better for first marriages, at only forty percent of first marriages ending in divorce. (I had looked it up.) I was hoping being surrounded by the part of the statistic that had failed, my marriage would succeed to balance the scale.

Regardless, Tabitha was doing a great job of showing me that, while perhaps a fun one-night stand, she wasn't marriage material, at least not for me.

"Spoilsports..." Tabitha griped. "Aren't we supposed to be having fun? Why not spice things up?"

"Because SOME of us are trying to make a good impression," Alice snapped.

"Oh, I think I'm making quite the impression, and I'm good with where it is going," Tabitha laughed, her gaze shamelessly going to my shorts where my member was responding as one would expect when a pair of fabulous tits were presented.

I tried not to blush as every young lady present failed to resist the urge to check out the bulge that my shorts did little to hide. I hoped it made a good impression, but didn't want to be pressing it into any of these young ladies just yet, as appealing as they might be. While sex was an important part of a serious relationship, sex on a first date was faster than I really thought good. And an orgy was not how I wanted to start my relationship with these women.

"Yeah, let's not be hasty with... that." I chuckled.

"Notice, he didn't say 'no'," Tabitha gloated.

"He just doesn't want to crush you by calling you a slut." Mia taunted.

"Hey, don't mock it if it works!" Tabitha chided, leaning back and pushing her bikini clad boobs out.

"...Tabs, you are just as single as the rest of us," Hope pointed out.

"And despite your insistence that I'm the slut of the group, you're the only one with a body count you can't fit on one hand." Lucy added.

"You need both hands and your toes!" Alice jumped in.

"Hey, cut it out!" Tabitha snapped grumpily. "What's gotten into you guys today? Why are you all ganging up on me? Just cause I know how to have fun..."

"At everyone else's expense!" Eve clapped back. "We're sick of you taking all the guys! Every guy Hope had the slightest interest in, you've taken for a ride then chased off! We're sick of your bullshit!"

"Calm down and untwist your panties." Tabitha dismissed the accusations and went to sip her beer, giving a grumpy look when it was empty.

Tabitha tossed the can towards the trash can, missing, and grabbed another, despite the fact that she'd already had twice as many as any other girl. She popped the top and took a drink.

"We need some pizza or something to go with this." Tabitha noted, like it didn't matter what her friends were saying.

"Are you even listening?" Eve demanded in exasperation.

"Yeah, you all are being whiny bitches because you're mad you didn't call dibs first," Tabitha snorted. "Get over it and stop being twats."

"You're so full of shit." Mia declared with a shake of her head.

"How about I order us some pizzas to go with everything!?" I suggested.

"Sweet!" Tabitha celebrated, "Get a Chicken and Ranch pizza!"

"Tabs, you know you're the only one here that likes those pizzas... Unless you like them, Marshall...?" Eve prodded.

"Um... honestly I prefer either normal marinara... Though Barbecue pizzas can be great too..." I admitted.

"Boo..." Tabitha called. "Who puts barbecue sauce on a pizza?"

"Like half of us." Harper scolded.

"Pft!" Tabitha blew her off. "You are all just weird."

I figured out what pizzas were everyone's preferences, and found a local place that would deliver six pizzas for us. Might be a bit much, but I didn't mind leftovers, especially since they warmed up so well in the air fryer.

Most of the girls paced themselves on the beers, trying to hold off to wait for the pizza, except Tabitha. She raided my freezer for ice and kept trying to get the others, especially me, to play drinking games with her.

"Tabs, you need to chill out, or you'll be passed out before the pizza even gets here." Hope warned her after what must have been her twelfth

"Shut up." Tabotha slurred, "You're just jealous you aren't as much fun."

I wasn't counting or anything, but it was about forty-five minutes after they got to my place that the pizza arrived, and Tabitha must have had at least ten beers. As I finished paying for the pizza's and as I came back, true to Hope's prediction, Tabitha was starting to slump over.

"Ugh. There she goes, do you have a bathtub or something we can lean her over so if she pukes we can just wash it down the drain?" Mia groaned.

"Yeah, upstairs," I confirmed. "I can carry her, but I'll want one of you to position her."

"I'll do it." Hope volunteered.

Tabatha was probably just over a hundred pounds, so even as deadweight I could lift her easily. I carried the non-responsive girl up to the bathroom, with Hope in tow.

"Wow, this is a nice bath." Hope noted as we walked in. "Lay her on the side of the tub, if we lean her over enough, she won't just roll out."

I did as Hope directed. And Hope positioned her friend for optimal recovery from her questionable choices.

"This is nice..." Hope observed again once her friend was in place and she could really look around.

The master bath was spacious. The large 'his-and-hers' sinks and counters had a large mirror with LED lights overhead, and plenty of drawer space for each sink. The tub was double wide, large enough for a shared bath. And the shower had clear glass walls, thick enough to be sturdy, with silver supports of some kind regularly spaced. There were rails and handles spread everywhere, and the non-slip tiles in the shower screamed that this bathroom had been made for recreation as much as hygiene.

Hope blushed a little as she clearly had the same assessment of the luxury bathroom as I did.

I was glad she had volunteered as opposed to me bringing someone up here. I didn't want her thinking I was trying to make a move or anything. I quickly headed back downstairs, moving through my room to get back to the stairs.

I kept my room clean enough that it wasn't embarrassing, so that wasn't an issue. My bed wasn't made, but there weren't shirts and other pieces of clothing strewn around the room, or anything else to humiliate me. There were a couple of boxes, still to be unpacked, but given how recently I'd moved it, I didn't feel like that was anything to be ashamed of.

Hope followed me back downstairs.

"Got her settled?" Mia asked.

Hope nodded and picked up a piece of pizza.

"Good, she'd have thrown a fit over the fact that we didn't get her 'her pizza'," Eve griped. "Seriously, she is the only one who eats the chicken and ranch pizza, but always throws a huge fit if she doesn't get it. Then she eats the other pizzas she likes first and takes the rest of her pizza home, like she can't afford food."

"Yeah, like she isn't on the meal plan and her parents don't give her an allowance still..." Harper snorted, taking a sip of her beer.

Alice shook her head, "Do you have anything else to drink? Designated drivers get thirsty too..."

"Oh, right. I have some lemonade, that work?" I asked, and Hope and Alice nodded gratefully.

Once the lemonade was out and I got a few bites of pizza, I had to ask the big question.

"You guys seem pretty done with Tabitha... So why do you still hang out with her?" I prodded.

The girls exchanged a look.

"Not sure to be honest," Mia admitted. "We just all became friends in high school, and just... kept hanging out."

"It helps that we all got into UNF together," Hope chimed in. Then realizing I wasn't familiar she clarified, "University of North Florida."

So they were college students together. Made sense.

"Was UNF your first choice?" I asked.

A couple of the girls chuckled.

"Eh, I think we'd all prefer other schools, but it's not too expensive, and most of us can still live at home to save on dorm costs." Lucy piped in between bites of pizza.

"But I think at this point it would be hard to keep her from learning when we hang out and it would be an absolute mess if she found us hanging out without her. God, the drama would be horrendous," Alice muttered.

"I don't know, it is getting to the point it might be worth it..." Harper noted.

Eve shook her head, "Shame, she is hot."

I looked over at Eve, "So are you a lesbian, like Grace?"

Mia snorted trying not to shoot beer out her nose.

"Uh, no..." Eve stated delicately. "Definitely into guys."

The girls snickered, and Eve blushed.

"She likes boobs!" Mia giggled.

"MIA!" Eve objected.

"What?" Mia countered, "You think if you're gonna date him, he isn't gonna find out how much you like boobs?"

"Well... it isn't exactly how I want it put out there!" Eve snapped. "What if I told him about your obsession with-"

"LETS... not start that." Harper interrupted. "The last thing any of us needs is a mud slinging fight."

Eve fumed, but with a dirty look at Mia clamped her mouth shut.

The way the friends bounced off each other just made me chuckle, I couldn't help it. The girls shared sheepish expressions, then joined in.

"Let's have some fun!" I laughed, "Let's see, I have chips for poker, board games, Jack-box games, or I have some firewood and a pit out back and we can make a fire and do s'mores. Votes?"

I had to explain what Jack-box games were, video games where you used your phone as your controller, and the debate over what sounded most like the most fun. In the end the firepit and s'mores won out. I got a fire going and dug out my roasting sticks. I was glad I had everything I needed and before long, the tipsy young ladies were debating the pros and cons of attempting to roast the marshmallows over open flames, or waiting for coals. The consensus was that while the pro was you were less likely to burn your marshmallow if you waited for coals, the con was that you had to wait for coals to enjoy the s'mores after the pizza was done.

Just as I was really starting to relax and enjoy myself as the banter about impatience and the respective girl's skills at roasting marshmallows was winding up, the doorbell rang.

I excused myself and went to the front door.

On my porch was Aurora, the mature woman with the Italian accent who had run the Yoga class. Her eyes swept over me and straight through my house to the laughing young ladies out by the fire. She was wearing a loose white blouse, with flowing short sleeves and a neckline that plunged deep enough to show off a touch of cleavage, and tight high-waisted jeans, with high heeled sandals.

"Am I... interrupting anything?" Aurora asked, her accent especially thick and a hint of an edge to her voice.

"Um... no, not at all. How can I help you?" I assured her. The fire would do its thing and the girls were having fun. I could help the lady out.

A round of especially loud laughter, clearly from the more intoxicated young ladies reached us, and Aurora raised a brow.

"I have things which I must discuss with you. May we speak in private?" Aurora insisted, and despite the fact that it was worded as a question, something told me it was more of a direction than a question.

"Sure. I mean, you want to step in? My guests are in the backyard, we can talk here." I assured her.

Her eyes bored into me, "I require privacy. Surely, you can provide more of that than your entryway provides."

"Um, sure." I assured her. I thought hard. There were only a few rooms that could work. The guest room that my parents had slept in, or my bedroom. All the other closed off, private, rooms were full of boxes and wouldn't be great for something like this. At least I knew, here in my own home, that my bedroom wasn't set up for a seduction. If Aurora was planning something, I couldn't see what it was. "My room upstairs should be private."

I stood aside as Aurora's heels clicked as she strode confidently into the house and waited for me to lead the way up the stairs to the privacy of my bedroom. Aurora gave herself a tour of my master suite, poking her head into the bathroom and finding Tabitha passed out half in the tub.

"Ah, yes... She had a little bit too much to drink, too fast... She won't be listening to, or probably even remembering, anything tonight." I assured Aurora.

"... classy." Aurora declared dryly.

"So, what did you need to talk to me about that required such privacy?" I asked the intimidating woman.

Aurora turned away from the passed out girl in the bathroom and faced me. "We followed up on the information you gave us about Jerry."

My heart dropped into my gut. I'd been trying so hard to avoid thinking about that. I hadn't been the one to cheat on my swimsuit model wife, but I had been the one to blow the whistle on the only remaining relationship in the neighborhood. I had no idea what Jerry was thinking, Christina was fucking hot, and maybe it was just me, but the asian lady I'd seen him with wasn't even a catch. Put the two next to each other and Christina was a million times better as far as I'd seen.

"Right..." I acknowledged.

"Christina has started the process of divorcing Jerry." Aurora continued. "And I'm going to need your help along with everyone from the neighborhood getting her through this."

"Of course, I'll do anything I can to help." I assured her, "I feel horrible for my part in all of this."

Aurora smirked, "I appreciate it. But don't feel bad about your part. As someone who's been through this with my own former sperm donor, it's better to know and be able to move forward."

That made me uncomfortable, somehow.

"And how exactly do you want my help?" I questioned.

"Oh, it's simple," Aurora assured me. "I'm going to need you to fuck her."

My heart stuttered.

"...what?" I asked dumbly.

"You're going to fuck her. Surely that isn't such a crazy idea. In order to move on from the asshole that was never worthy of her, she needs to find a way to replace the man she had. It's one of the hardest parts for any of us. Your arrival is most timely in this regard. You have expedited the discovery of Jerry's betrayal, and you can help Christina by fucking her to show her that there is nothing wrong with her, and she's still a valid person." Aurora stated with a shrug, like she wasn't throwing me into her friend's panties.

"But... I..." I stuttered.

What was wrong with these women!? Why would she just throw it out like that? Had she even talked to Christina? She clearly wasn't asking me, she was telling me. I was gonna be fucking Christina, or I'd face her wrath.

"Oh, come now," Aurora snapped with an eye roll. "She's gorgeous and she'll be a great lover. What's the holdup?"

"I'm kinda trying to start dating!" I declared in exasperation. "How exactly am I supposed to start dating with you pushing me into stuff like this? No. I'm not gonna do it."

Aurora's eyes narrowed dangerously. "Yes, because these drunken sluts are clearly paragons of virtue."

As if on queue, Tabitha heaved and vomited out some of the beer she'd chugged earlier into the tub. Aurora's eyebrow raised as if to question everything I had put forward as an objection.

"That's not fair!" I objected, "She isn't even the one of the ones I'd hoped to date!"

Aurora's unamused gaze didn't waver. "You've been told your duty. Once you accept it, come to my house tomorrow. We'll be waiting."

With that, the indisputably gorgeous Italian woman walked past me, opened the door and I heard the heels on her sandals click down the stairs, and toward the front of the house. I couldn't hear the door, but I had no doubt that Aurora had walked straight out of my home and returned to her abode.

What... the... fuck...?

I'd just told her no, and she had brushed my objections aside like they were nothing and stated 'when', not 'if', I accepted my 'duty', I was to come to her house. Like fucking Christina was just a job that was obviously my responsibility to do, like making sure my lawn was mowed or my house maintained. Why did all these women think that I was just a tool to satisfy their sexual desires?

I checked to make sure that Tabitha was fine after her vomiting, which she was, then walked downstairs and sat down for a second before I planned to join the girls in the backyard. I popped open a beer, and took a swig. I needed to chill out. My emotions were a jumble.