A Very Friendly Neighborhood Ch. 03

Story Info
Marshall meets the neighborhood and drama ensues.
13.4k words
4.63
8.6k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Readers,

Here is another chapter for you! Sorry it took a while. I found an editor and I really appreciate their help making this better for all of you. Thank you Bry1977, I really appreciate it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

The Saturday morning light hit my eyelids, ruining the dream I'd been having. In my dream, I'd been on the beach, surrounded by beautiful babes with a woman I'd been dating and I'd proposed to her, much to her joy and she'd accepted. But now....

I sighed.... I need to get moving. I had to get some freaking yoga gear before Kennedy, the 18 year old minx who had masterfully manipulated me into fucking her, got pissed at me for passing up on the neighborhood Saturday Yoga she had pressed me into coming to.

Her mom was going to be there too, I was sure. Debbie hadn't bothered with emotional manipulation. She'd just put something in my drink, filled the air with pheromones, then pulled me into her room and jumped on me. Then once she had gotten what she wanted, she threatened to lie about how the encounter had gone to ruin my reputation if I didn't continue. The nature of society meant that I'd be guilty until proven innocent, and proving my innocence would be nearly impossible, unless she came into my house and engaged in the same activities where I could record it.

I swung my legs out of the bed and stood, pulling on my boxers then all of my clothing. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I ate a bit of breakfast and headed out.

There was a sporting goods store I was familiar with, down by the beach. It didn't take me long to get there, maybe a fifteen minute drive. Going in, I was able to find some tight, highly elastic shorts, but I figured I could have just about any of my loose comfortable shirts to go with it. The yoga mats were also not hard to find. I picked one good for beginners, since while I did take my fitness seriously, Yoga was not something I'd done before. It wasn't too expensive.

Walking out, I looked over at one of the motels on the beach front. A young attractive man, blond haired with a nice chiseled jawline, wearing a loose shirt and swim trunks was waiting by his car. I smiled. Man, a few weeks ago I would have been the tourist waiting outside a motel.

Another car pulled up and an asian woman, a little bit shorter than him with chin length hair and glasses, stepped out, the two instantly locking lips, his hands wandering to her ass and giving it a good squeeze before he took her hand and quickly led her inside.

I shook my head, trying not to be jealous. I wondered if he lived nearby and she was his lover from out of town, coming down for a holiday together on the beach, or if she was the local and he got the place for them to spend time together. It seemed romantic.

I returned home and made sure that everything was ready for the rest of my day. I had slept in, enjoying the last of my vacation days for the move. Between that and my little shopping trip, it was lunch time. I wanted to keep it light so I could digest well before yoga in a little over an hour.

I was seriously worried. Thus far my neighbors had been: 1) a psycho who wanted me to join the neighborhood HOA so she could control me, 2) a psycho who had used drugs to get me too riled up to say no, then fucked me and threatened me with blackmail if I didn't continue to please her, and 3) an 18 year old psycho who had emotionally blackmailed me into fucking her, and continuing to fuck her, so she didn't risk life and limb just to get her pussy filled. That was two households.

The neighborhood was small, only three streets with large houses and yards and a park, a total of seventeen houses total, including mine. But that was 15 houses without a man in the house, and thus far, all the women had been nuts, one way or another. Thank goodness the last couple, Jerry and Christina if I was remembering correctly, were still together. I wondered if Debbie had even thought about forcing herself on Jerry or if I was only an option because I wasn't married.

I worried in my new yoga clothes, pacing and trying to figure out what I was going to do. I'd been totally unprepared for the lengths Debbie had gone to in order to secure her satisfaction, and I still had no idea how I could have done anything differently with Kennedy. I could have tried to keep her from going on that boat with those old bastards, but unless they did something illegal no one could really stop them... and Kennedy was legal.

Well, pacing wasn't going to do me any good. I figured I could head over early to the park and at least get some fresh air as I worried.

The Florida air was hot and muggy. The only saving grace was the breeze. Not enough to cause problems, but enough to keep you from dying of heat the moment you stepped outside. As I walked to the park, I wondered if I should have brought a towel just for the sweat.

The park was roughly the same location on the block as my house, but one block south. I looked at the houses, as I walked past. I realized each block had four lots, but it looked like four of the houses (and the park) took up two lots. Mine wasn't one of them. The Steven's house was one of them, as was the house across the street from me. The house behind mine and the house across from the park rounded out the two lot houses.

The houses were all luxurious and large. I felt like I was perhaps the poorest person in the neighborhood. The realization that the reason I'd been able to afford the mansion was because the previous owner was trying to screw over their ex-spouse on their portion of the sale had made things make a lot of sense. I hadn't lived near any of the big cities in Colorado, which had helped keep the house prices down. No one wanted to live in the boonies. I'd thought the price had been huge, but realizing it was probably only half the price the house should have had was nuts.

The immaculate lawns and landscaping told me that all these families probably had professional landscapers to care for their lawns. I wondered how much of the upkeep for their homes these families had other people doing.

I arrived at the park, it had a few nice areas for children to play in, a couple of pavilions and a volleyball court. There was also a small building I assumed was a restroom, with a drinking fountain, and a building I had to guess was the neighborhood clubhouse. There was a nice flat area in the middle where I was guessing we'd do the yoga. There were several shade trees, just getting big enough to actually do their jobs. I sat in the shade, waiting for other people to show up.

I noted that the time of day was carefully picked for when the trees would shade the large open area. Smart.

It was only a few minutes later that Debbie and Kennedy showed up with yoga gear. I could already tell I was in trouble. Debbie was wearing a tight tank-top that cut off at the bottom of her ribs, with her toned stomach uncovered and skin-tight legging that only came down to her knees. Kennedy's top covered her stomach, but was just as tight as her mom, and her leggings were even tighter, like a second skin, practically painted on her.

"Hey, Marshall?" Kennedy called as they walked over with their yoga mats.

"Mr. Nielsen, so nice of you to join us!" Debbie laughed, "Kennedy told me about how your study session went yesterday. I was surprised to hear you'd be joining us today."

I tried to smile, "Well, I felt like it would be a great way to get to know everyone, and I realized pretty quickly that when it comes to activities in the neighborhood, my opinions seem to not matter a great deal."

The subtle dig at both women who were manipulating me was either ignored or missed.

"Where are the boys?" Debbie lamented. "Kennedy, could you be a dear and run home and go see what's taking your brothers so long.."

Kennedy rolled her eyes, "Fine, Mom. I'll be right back."

Kennedy dropped her yoga mat by me and trotted off toward her home.

"Have you checked out the bathroom yet?" Debbie asked, her face making it clear it wasn't a suggestion. She began to walk toward the small building.

I sighed and joined her. The bathroom was a single, unisex room. Debbie predictably pulled me inside, leaned over the sink and pulled down her leggings. She wasn't wearing panties.

The bathroom was definitely boujee. Everything was tiled, and well lit with high tech LED lights.. The sink, urinal and stall for the toilet were all seemingly needlessly expensive. The tile had beach murals worked into it. The room had a pleasant smell from at least one air freshener.

"Hurry, I need some dick in me and Kenney won't take long to get back." Debbie crooned, wiggling her ass at me.

I couldn't deny that she had a rocking body, it did give me a hard on, and I could totally see everyone showing up to Debbie throwing a fit, claiming I'd raped her. Nothing else to do. I slid up behind her and slid my shorts down and drove my cock home into her slit.

"Oh, god... I love your cock filling me up. Fuck, you are thick." Debbie groaned. "Now, quick... fuck me before someone else comes... unless you want to get caught..."

I grabbed her hips and started smashing. I could feel Debbie getting wetter as she talked about getting caught. It was still surprising to me, how tight Debbie's pussy was, and I wondered how long it would take for her pussy to stretch out enough that I wouldn't be squeezed so amazingly by the tight, warm, wet hug of her vagina.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... Oh...... GOD!" Debbie gasped, her body tightening and releasing in an orgasm, pushing me over the edge and making me dump a load of spunk into her snatch.

"Mmmm.... that's the stuff." Debbie purred, "Now, grab me some toilet paper, so I can clean up. Unless you want everyone wondering what the wet spot on my crotch is during the yoga."

I pulled my softening rod from her depths, pulled up my shorts and stepped into the stall and grabbed the desired cleaning supply and handed it to the cum-leaking MILF. Debbie, grunted, pushing the cum from her depths as she wiped it up.

"God, that's gonna help me relax during yoga. Fuck. I've missed having a dick to do that with. Dildo's can't even come close." Debbie smiled, pulling her leggings back up. "Now, let's get out of here before we get caught."

She bounced out of the bathroom and I was left for a moment to wonder how she felt fine with turning me into her human dildo.

I shook my head and walked out.

Debbie had sat next to the yoga mats. Kennedy came jogging back with her brothers. Behind her were two other women I'd yet to meet. The first was tall for a woman, just an inch or two shorter than me, and with black hair pulled back into a ponytail, brown eyes, and fair skin. She was lithe and fit, with a green sports bra top and full length matching leggings. Her curves gave her the distinct MILF silhouette, with moderate breasts and popping hips. The other woman was darker skinned, looking middle eastern, with a hijab, leggings that covered her to her ankles, and an elastic top that, combined with her hijab, covered her to her wrists. The second woman's eyebrows showed that she had dark hair to go with her hazel eyes. She was as fit and with larger breasts and slightly smaller hips, looking younger than the first woman. Neither of them had kids with them.

"Be careful around Aurora." Debbie cautioned as the two women approached, but before they got close enough to hear. "She seems nice, but.... Well, you'll figure it out."

Kennedy reached us first. "Well, you didn't kill him yet."

"Oh, Deborah!" The lighter skinned of the two greeted, just a touch of an accent in her speech, "Did you manage to find a boyfriend?"

"Ha, ha, ha! Nope! Aurora, this is Mr. Neilson, he just moved into the house the Johnsons built." Debbie explained.

"Oh?" Aurora breathed in surprise, giving me the elevator eyes.

"How much are the Rodriguezes renting it out for?" The hijab wearing woman asked.

"Martin actually sold it!" Debbie exclaimed.

Both women looked me over again.

"Wow. You are, what, 22? 23?" Aurora asked. "How can you afford that house at your age?"

"25." I informed her, "And I just got moved here from Colorado by the software engineering company I work for. The mortgage has made my budget a little tight, but I figure within a year or two, my annual raises will give me the wiggle room I like."

More women were starting to come out of their homes. Over the next few minutes, two white women and an asian emerged from their homes across the street, along with the white womens' four children, one from one house, three from the other. Five more white women, including Sally the HOA president, with a gaggle of 5 white kids, came walking around the block, with an asian woman, with three kids, and a latina, with two kids,chatting in the midst, with another white woman emerging from her house next to the park with her two kids. A black woman emerged from the other house next to the park, greeting another black woman who came walking from down the west road with one kid that looked mixed race.

The kids mobbed the play areas and the women congregated to chatter.

You could tell these women had time and the luxury necessary to keep themselves in top shape. Not a one of them was overweight. Several were trying to keep slim and trim. Others were going more for the fit and firm look. Others could pass for models. None of them had girlish figures though and it was clear there wasn't one of them that wasn't a mother. Something about giving birth just gave you a mature figure that was undeniable.

Several carried various dishes, with lids, that they put on the table under one of the pavilions, a few carried crock pots or other electric cookers like that that were plugged in to keep the food warm.

There were a few interesting accents among them. A red-head with a serious Irish accent seemed to be good friends with one of the black women. The two asian women had different accents, and one seemed to be friends with the Latina, who didn't speak with any accent. The two black women had different accents, I wasn't familiar enough with to place where they were from.

I tried to keep to myself and just learn by observing, but being the only man here, it was pointless. I could hear the buzz as the women kept looking over at me, like vultures looking at a dehydrated bull trying to stomp its way through a desert. To say I was intimidated would be an understatement.

A few minutes after the last women arrived, Aurora called everyone to order, "Everyone, we have a new neighbor joining us today!"

All eyes turned to me.

"This is Mr. Nielsen, he's moved into the Rodriguezs' home." Aurora declared. "We can get to know him afterward, but for now, let's set up our mats and get started."

I ended up at the back of the group between Debbie and one of the black women. The woman was slim, curvy, and fit, as tall as Aurora, with smooth dark skin and her hair pulled back into a tight braid.

"Hello there, I'm Laila Thomas." She introduced herself before setting up her mat.

I spent the better part of the hour trying to look at the bodies of the women around me, without focusing on the prominent feminine features, because the odds of a boner not being visible in these shorts was almost non-existent. It was hard. If you've ever been to a yoga class full of hot MILFs you know exactly what I mean. Worse, the poses that pulled the leggings and elastic shorts tight on the asses and genitals of these fucking hot women, almost guaranteeing camel toes, also pulled my shorts tight on my junk, giving a distinct outline of my erection. My only saving grace was that I was at the back, where hopefully no one noticed.

Luckily, I was pretty much in shape, so I managed the whole class without embarrassing myself. A few rarely used muscles were complaining, but other than that, I acquitted myself respectably. We were all sweating in the Florida heat.

Once we were finished, everyone migrated under the pavilion and started to introduce themselves as we sampled the dishes brought to share.

Everyone wanted to say hi. Sally I'd already met. I could tell it bothered her that I was present, not being in the HOA. Everyone else seemed happy I was there.

I learned that the Latina, a beauty named Gabriela Ortiz, lived on the other side of my house from the Stevens. Gabriela was a Track Coach at the high school for fun, because her son was on the team and she didn't have much else to do and she ran track in high school. She had full custody of both of her boys.

The house across the street from me, one of the double wides stretching down to the corner, was Sophie Davis. Sophie was a lawyer and had split custody with her husband of their three small children, a boy and two girls between the ages of six and twelve years old. Her husband had the kids during the week and she had them on the weekend, which worked out well, since her husband worked from home, and she had to meet with clients during the week so she couldn't be home with them.

Next to Sophie, the actual lawyer, was Faith Lawyer. She was one of the widows. She had two children, a 9 year old son and a six year old daughter. Her husband had been killed on a business trip to LA, as collateral damage when a couple of gangs got into a shootout. Luckily, he had been loaded from his time in business and they'd had serious life insurance on him. This meant she had not been overly financially troubled since his passing, though talking to her it was plain that emotionally she was still grieving his loss.

Ending the houses on that side of the street was Christina Goodman. She was the only one still married in the neighborhood. She was a swimsuit model and her husband was a financial guru with one of the bigger companies around. From the chatter, it sounded like she was hoping to have children, but had thus far struggled to conceive.

Behind my place was Laila Thomas, the black beauty that had been by me for the yoga. She was happy to have a man in the neighborhood that didn't seem like he'd be going anywhere. It almost felt like she was flirting with me, but once she was done introducing herself, and pointing out her kid on the monkey bars, she disappeared and I didn't see her until I saw her arguing with the other black woman a few minutes later.

I learned that behind the Steven's house was where Aurora and Amani, the woman wearing the hijab, lived. I found out Aurora and Amani were close friends, Aurora being second generation American-Italian and Amani being first generation American moving from Afghanistan years ago shortly after the US invasion. Amani had been here for at least twenty years now, and the two had become close friends. Aurora was apparently on the HOA council.

Across the street from those two was Sally's house, next to the clubhouse from which she ran the HOA. It was a highly convenient location for the HOA clubhouse to be for Sally to the HOA president, and almost felt too perfect.

The last two houses along the north side of the neighborhood belonged to Hikari Kimura, the asian who had walked down with the women and Fiadh O'Donnell, the redhead with the irish accent. Neither of the two had children, at least not that they had brought to play with the other kids.

West of the park, and starting the south street, lived Sheila Jackson. She was a loud and proud black woman. She introduced herself but did little more than that before wandering off and next I saw her, she had cornered Laila and the two debated. Sheila lamented that another white family moved in, with Laila insisting that Sheila was jumping to judgment and she should try and get to know anyone before judging them.

On the East side of the park was Amelia Fairchield, who I learned was the HOA Treasurer and member of the HOA council. She seemed very uncomfortable being put in the limelight as she was introduced and quickly just got her food and called her two sons over to get some food too.