A Very Friendly Neighborhood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was a strange way of not denying it. In fact, she basically admitted she had family in from out of town and they met Amani's husband with guns and baseball bats. Then she didn't actually say, "We aren't mafia", which of course she wouldn't. Fuck. I'd done some research and there were several mafia families that came over from Italy and they were generally being watched by the FBI and other federal law enforcement, so it wasn't even that crazy.

"And the fifty-some-odd guys that were there?" I pressed.

"I have a large family."

Right.

"So what? What if I say no?" I demanded.

Aurora's face got a dangerously cold expression, "That would be most unfortunate. Who knows what might happen?"

Shit. Fucking shitballs. If that wasn't straight-up mafia language. "Would be a shame if you didn't pay for our protection, who knows what might happen to ya?" This entire conversation could be included as a textbook example in a book titled "How to confirm you are a mafia family member without confirming you are a mafia family member".

I slumped. My options here were not great. Either I say no, piss off the boss of the neighborhood and potential mafia family member, or I cave.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I lamented.

"I do not see why this is such a problem, am I not a beautiful woman? Christina? Amani? Deborah? Surely a man such as you can see some appeal in this arrangement?" Aurora teased. "Besides, there are so many... what are they calling it now... Polyamory? Polyamorous couples? Oh, things were much simpler before everything needed a name. Regardless, I'm sure some young thing... or things, will see the benefits and happily engage in such a relationship with you."

I snorted, "You act like girls will be falling all over themselves to be seventeenth in line for my cock."

"Be realistic. More like the twelfth. There are several members of the neighborhood I very much doubt would be interested and a few I am disinclined to say deserve it." Aurora countered. "Though sleeping in your bed each night will put her at first, with 12 poor lonely sisters she shares her man's thick and satisfying manhood with."

She could tell I was unimpressed.

"Fine, a deal then?" She proposed. "We will keep your.... Benevolent attention... a secret from most of the neighborhood. Those who are aware will be free to partake, as Deborah will require encouragement to cooperate, Christina will need continued support in these trying times, and as the facilitator, if I am not afforded some relief from this yearning, someone is going to feel my frustration and it is likely to be you... so simply taking care of me is simply the best answer there."

"Anyway, this will continue for a reasonable period, say three months, and we will see how this cruel and exploitative arrangement is impacting your dating life. Should you have acquired a girlfriend... or girlfriends... amiable to the continuation of the arrangement, then we will expand. If not, we will see about granting you a reprieve. Though if your purely sexual relations with a number of independent women needing only sexual satisfaction impedes your forays into courtship, then I fear there is little hope left for this generation."

I had to wrap my head around that.

"So the deal is, I only have to fuck you, Christina, and Debbie," and Kennedy, I thought to myself, "for three months, and if I don't have a girlfriend that's cool with that, then we're done?"

"I may have one or two of the other women to add to the list, who could really use a man in their lives, but essentially yes," Aurora confirmed. "Though that would move us to the next step, such would be seeing if you can find a girlfriend without such complications."

I sat back in consternation. How had it led to this? And so quickly too! And why did I feel like this was the best I was gonna get?

Not gonna lie, the women in the neighborhood were fabulous looking, and none of the three I'd made love to was a disappointment, so there was a serious part of me saying I was crazy for not already having shaken on it before flipping the mostly naked Italian woman over and fucking her brains out.

However, there was a more reasonable, adult section of my brain that had serious concerns. Legally, entering into a sexual relationship with some of these women might put their alimony, child support, or other legal benefits at risk. Socially, having the baggage of an entire neighborhood dependent on my cock for satisfaction would be quite the hurdle, and Aurora had made it clear that three months would just be a trial period we bounced between until I had some success. That sounded miserable for everyone involved, though for Debbie, Christina, Aurora, and whoever these other women were, at least they'd be three months on/three months off. I figured I would likely be zero months on/a lifetime off on finding a girlfriend and eventual wife that way.

"I'll even handle Debbie for you, and make her behave." Aurora pressured.

I couldn't believe I was doing this.

"Fine." I agreed.

"Wonderful!" Aurora almost purred happily. "It will be nice to be done with these pointless exchanges where you lie to yourself and pretend it is some travesty that you have the privilege of enjoying alleviating the suffering of your neighbors."

I sighed and looked up at her.

As I said, she was attractive. A touch older than me, but most of my friends would probably just say that made her a MILF. She was tall, probably 5' 11" as she was just taller than me though the heels made her seem even taller, fit, with nice C-cup breasts, and a fit, tight ass. Her hair was dark enough I'd call it black, with brown eyes and fair skin, which she seemed to have no opposition to showing off. She was immaculately groomed and if I hadn't just fired both barrels into Christina, I'd definitely be sporting a stiffy.

"So, um, what do I have to do to get my clothes back?" I asked.

"Why don't you start by lying down?" She smirked, motioning to the bed.

I noted that this bed also had its blankets stripped. How much had Aurora planned this?

"You know I can't-" I started, but she interrupted.

"I told you, I am familiar with the limits of a man's vigor. Just lay down." She instructed, and despite her statement, she shed the robe, standing there naked, her nipples were definitely erect.

I shrugged, I guess I'd play along. I had just kinda agreed to... whatever she wanted here.

I laid down and she joined me on the bed, kissing me lightly.

"You will find I am a woman with quite the appetite." She whispered. "I am actually glad that this will be our first adventure together...."

Her hand gently took my still-soft member and began stroking it gently.

"... After all, if you aren't going to be cumming anytime soon, all I have to do is convince your little friend to stand tall and I can enjoy you until we are both spent." Aurora crooned.

With that, she shifted, and with a grin threw one leg over my face so she was straddling me, facing my lower body, and she lowered her smooth and clearly aroused pussy directly onto my face.

Fuck, that was hot. I'd heard about having a girl sit on your face, but I'd never had one do it, let alone so boldly. I knew what I was being asked for and I was only too happy to comply. I grabbed and started squeezing the amble firm ass as my tongue began to lash and caress her hot sex. Her juices were pleasant and slightly salty, the smoothness and scent of the woman in heat was driving me crazy.

It only took a moment before I felt the moisture and warmth of her mouth envelop my slowly hardening cock. Her tongue, lips, and mouth were enthusiastic in their treatment of my manhood, and I redoubled my efforts on her pussy to try and match her energy. Her juices only increased, and I began probing her depths with my tongue as I squeezed and played with her tight ass.

I could tell my thick cock was filling her mouth far more than she had been expecting. I could feel her hesitancy before trying things. She braced herself, then tried to take the whole thing in her mouth, giving me an amazing sensation of the top of her throat squeezing my head, but she coughed a couple of times when she pulled off.

"Such a thick, beautiful cock.." She purred and began licking it, base to tip before taking it in her mouth again.

I couldn't see anything but the amazing curves of her ass, but I was guessing I was hard again. One old girlfriend of mine would suck me back to an erection after I had climaxed, but Aurora made her look like a blushing virgin when it came to the way she lavished her attention on my rod.

After a few minutes of this spectacular sixty-nine, Aurora lifted her pussy from my face, dismounting my face only to straddle my waist. She kept stroking my cock as she lined it up with her still-sopping cunt, before slowly lowering herself to take the thick meat into her sex.

"Oh... Fuck. I will admit, my husband may have been longer... but he was nowhere near this thickness." She declared with satisfaction as her lips stretched to take in my dome.

She began to bounce, driving me deeper and deeper into her silky depths, not quite as tight as Christina had been, but tight enough that I didn't care about the difference.

"God... it has been too long..." She moaned as her lips reached the base of my cock.

She began to ride, grinding and swirling. She smirked at the satisfied expression on my face, before taking my hands and planting them on her tits.

I loved a woman who knew what she wanted. No question of what I should do, all I had to do was follow my directions. Simple.

Her breasts were soft and satisfying in my hands.

"Harder... I like my breasts to be ravished." She instructed, squeezing my hand to give me an idea of the pressure she liked.

I began to maul them, making her moan as she made rolling thrusts to force my cock deep into her sex. Her head rocked back as she savored the experience it had been who knows how long since she had last enjoyed.

"Oh.... Oh, fuck... FUCKING GOD!!!" She screamed, the orgasm making her pussy pulse, and her body tremble.

The orgasm lasted a moment, then she smiled with excitement, "To be alive!"

She started lifting and just slamming her pussy down, ramming my cock deep into her sex.

"YES!!! YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!" She crooned as she rode me hard.

I felt what would have been an ejaculation, were I not spent, built, and boiled over, only to make me more sensitive so the next one built faster.

I lost myself to the sensations as climaxes came and went. Aurora was insatiable. Riding me to orgasm after orgasm, occasionally shifting from a normal mount to a sideways mount, to reverse cowgirl. Finally, she laid back, rolling me on my side and scissoring her legs between mine to do a thrusting push to take me deep into her.

Finally, after who knows how many orgasms deep and what felt like an hour with my rod pistoning out of her neglected sex, she collapsed on the bed, my cock sliding out of her.

"Fuck..." She moaned in satisfaction. "... I have needed that for far too long..."

My rod was quickly softening, but she reached down and stroked it with a smug satisfaction on her face.

"...Yes... This will work out VERY nicely." She groaned.

I found myself breathing hard. Aurora had done all the work but I was still exhausted.

"And for your comfort of mind... The odds of bearing a child at my age are miniscule... though, I might not be opposed should it happen. I am financially secure with my investments, even should the sperm donor manage to convince a court to end his alimony. So, no worries should that happen." She declared. "I am not opposed to anal sex, but try to surprise me with it as you did with Deborah, and it will not go well for you."

I nodded glumly.

"What, do you not wish to have children? Was that not part of your grand plan?" She noted curiously.

"Yeah, I want kids... but I kinda want them to be real siblings, with a mom and a dad," I explained. "I don't want to be dropping babies on single moms and moving on... And I have no idea if or when my job will move me again."

Aurora's brow furrowed and it was clear she was deep in thought.

"You bring up a good point..." She noted. "I will have to think about this. But for today... We are done. You may go."

She laid back on the bed, shifting so her head was on the pillow, clearly planning on sleeping after the thorough fucking she had just given herself.

Tired as I was, I wanted to go home. Be somewhere I was more in control. It only took me a few minutes to dress and walk out the front door. I got home and took a shower. I had been thoroughly covered from my belly button to my knees in the aroused juices of the two women, as well as a good amount of cum from Christina.

I tried to spend the rest of my Sunday relaxing and preparing to return to work on Monday. I had no idea how this was going to work out, but one thing that was clear... My life was fucking complicated and there was fucking little I could do to change that. My options right now were either bitch and complain about it, or try and look on the bright side. I had four attractive women willing to get fucked knowing, for the most part, about my other lovers. Kennedy knew about her mother, and I'd tell her about Christina and Aurora, but none of the others knew about her.

I was already kissing my chances with the girls from yesterday's goodbye when I got a text from Eve.

"Hey, mind if I come over this evening with Hope? The others can make it but we've been talking and we wanted to talk to you in person about something." The text read.

I figured, no time like the present. They might take the news better in person, either way, at least I could be a man and tell them to their faces.

I was tempted to take a drink in preparation for them getting here, to make it easier to crush them like I was sure they would be, but the desire to keep my wits about me won out in the end.

The doorbell rang and the two gorgeous girls were there. May I just say, I fucking love sundress season. Both of them had sundresses on, with the setting sun behind them, it was a fabulous view. Hope's dress was a thin white dress with blue flowers, thin enough that I could see the silhouette of her legs against her skirts, sleeveless with a puffy, lacy cap on each shoulder. Evelyn's dress was blue, setting off her blue-green eyes very nicely, much shorter, going halfway down her thighs, again sleeveless with straps that were just thick enough to hide her bra straps, though one white strap was peaking around its cover, and low enough cut that a touch of cleavage was showing.

"Come in, there's something I wanted to talk to you guys about as well. So this worked out well." I invited, trying not to be too glum.

"Thank you." Hope graciously accepted, and Eve just smiled at me excitedly as they walked inside.

I took them over to the couch and sat on the armchair.

"Okay, so before you guys say anything, I wanted to explain-" I started.

"Can we just say what we came to say?" Eve interrupted excitedly. "It might change what you say."

I doubt it, I thought.

"So, first of all, we wanted to thank you." Eve opened. "You see, none of us really wanted Tabitha around, but up until now, we couldn't get her to just fuck off. Our discussions about how we were going to do this, well, to say she threw a fit is an understatement, and well, none of us are gonna even be talking with her again."

"It wasn't pretty." Hope admitted.

"Secondly..." Eve started excitedly, "We talked about what you said... and we think this is a great opportunity for all of us. You see we were talking about how you said you'd be cool doing a threesome, but didn't think any girl would want to be with a guy who's sleeping with another girl... Well, we figured it's the twenty-first century, and we wanted to make you an offer."

"How would you feel about dating... all of us?" Hope put out there nervously.

I looked from one girl to the other. "Dating like... date-date? Because... won't that get pretty... um... intimate?"

"Wasn't the talk about threesomes clue enough that we've talked about it?" Eve sassed.

Hope was blushing slightly, clearly embarrassed, but was keeping her head up and maintaining eye contact. If I was reading the conversation right, she was still a virgin and here she was putting herself out for threesomes?

"Wow... um... before I answer... You should hear what I have to say... because it might change your offer." I replied reluctantly.

The two looked at me in confusion.

"You see... oh boy, where do I start?" I groaned and rubbed my face with my hands. "So, this neighborhood... well, turns out everyone up here... well, how do I say this? They have had some seriously unfortunate relationships. Two of them are widows..." I started, which got sympathetic groans, "... The rest are divorcees. And... " I let out a deep breath. "... They are pretty desperate for... well for sex. So they've gone pretty far, pretty crazy lengths... and well, I've fucked a couple of them, and it seems like the rest want it."

"So... are you, like, dating them?" Eve pressed.

"No, they don't want relationships, just sex," I replied. "If they start dating anyone, or get anything serious, it could end some of their Alimony payments or cause other problems. So they don't really want a relationship, but they can't really take care of their kids and go clubbing to find one-night stands, so they just want me to just... be able to nail them every so often to just keep them happy."

Hope was deep in thought, but Eve just grinned.

"So basically you get to nail a bunch of MILFs? No strings attached?" Eve grinned. "Think they'd let me watch?"

"... wait, you aren't pissed?" I floundered in confusion.

"Nah." Eve declared. "Like we said before, if you went behind our backs, that would be one thing, but this? If anything, this is great! If you're gonna tell us about this, what would you lie about?"

"Okay, and the eighteen-year-old next door... well, she wanted in too. She was gonna get into some crazy shit with like a country club and going out on yachts and getting run through by a bunch of old pervs, and since I wanted to prevent that I agreed and well, we've done it too." I told them.

"Is she cute?" Eve pressed.

"Well, yeah," I admitted.

"But she just wants sex? Not like a relationship or anything, because you said she wanted 'in'. What's the story there?" Eve continued.

"Well, she just wants me to keep it up until she graduates in May then heads out to college," I explained.

"All good then." Eve asserted. "Right, Hope?"

Hope thought for a minute. "Yeah, yeah... I'm okay with that."

I was fucking gobsmacked.

"Really? I was kinda expecting some yelling, maybe throwing things... but you're okay with this?" I demanded.

"No, I wouldn't do that." Hope rushed to assure me.

"Fuck, I just wanna watch... maybe get in there. Sounds fucking hot." Eve declared. "I mean... if we're doing the boyfriend/girlfriend things."

I rocked back in my chair.

"Do you want to check with everyone else?" I checked.

"Good idea, but I doubt anyone else will have issues," Eve admitted.

She threw out the text in the group chat, and to my shock, Harper, then Mia, Alice, and finally Lucy all shot back their texts anywhere from a thumbs up from Mia to Lucy saying how cool it was.

"So... what do you say?" Hope asked, with an almost painful anxiety and worry in her voice.

"I mean, absolutely." I declared. "I thought... I thought you'd all hate me for this. And I mean, I can only marry one of you, but I guess being able to date all of you would be a great way to figure out how we all mesh."

"YES!!!" Eve celebrated and she flew off the couch and threw her arm around my neck.

When she released, Hope took her place. I hugged them both, my heart fluttering.