A Very Friendly Neighborhood Ch. 04

Story Info
How will things go with Aurora, Christina and the new girls?
8.1k words
4.71
7.4k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

When my eyes opened to the disgustingly beautiful Sunday morning, I had to wonder if I had slept at all. I'd spent all night tossing and turning. Part of me wanted to tell Aurora she could shove her orders, because that's what they were, right up her ass. Part of me said, come on, it's one time and Christina was pretty fucking hot... and if I just did as I was told, then I wouldn't have to worry about what Aurora could or couldn't do.

Was I really such a pushover that at the hint of a threat, I'd just cave and kiss Aurora's boot?

I sighed. Given my track record with Debbie and Kennedy, probably. I hated this. Fucking damnit! I just met a bunch of nice girls, girls that might be as interested in me as I was in them. How was I supposed to look them in the eye as I asked them out knowing there was an entire neighborhood of women who were using me like a human dildo?

I stalled by making myself a nice breakfast and busied myself doing whatever short tasks I could find, but in the end, that was all I was doing, stalling.

"Maybe I just go over and talk. Surely we can be reasonable about this, and who knows, Aurora may think it's best but Christina might just shut it down." I tried to hype myself up. "Besides, maybe Christina won't come over, or comes over in the evening well after I've left."

I tried to at least dress like I was in control. Good jeans, a solid T-shirt... and fresh boxers, just in case.

Finally, having run out of excuses and distractions... I headed over to Aurora's house. I walked past the Stevens' house, around the corner, the short distance down the block to Fortune Lane, where Aurora lived, then down past Amani's house, and finally arrived at my destination.

Her house was nice but fairly generic as 'rich people' houses go. White paint, big windows, and a four-car garage. It was three stories high and had a pretty nice backyard with a basketball court that I'd seen from my windows.

With leaden feet, I trudged up and knocked on the door.

It took what seemed like an eternity for Aurora to answer the door. She wore a yellow dress, with some fashion pattern with white swirls and circles I'd probably never know the name of. The fabric was light and flowy and she was wearing heels, despite it being early and her being seemingly alone.

"I'm glad you made the correct decision." She chastised me. "I feared I might have to jeopardize our cordial relationship, but it seems that won't be an issue. Come in."

She tapped on her phone as I walked in, and I tried not to pay attention to her like I was just here casually.

Her decorations were simple and elegant, with a lot of pictures of what I assumed were her sons, with others who bore a family resemblance.

"Now, don't mistake my presence for acceptance. I'm not some plaything you can pass around." I stubbornly insisted.

Aurora raised a brow but sat, her skirts putting a significant amount of bare leg on display as she spread on the couch.

"Whatever you say." She dismissed and then checked her phone. "Christina is on her way. While we wait... why not give me a peak at the star of the morning's coming activities?"

I stared speechless for a second. "Not content to order me around? You want to humiliate me first?"

"Oh, surely it can't be that humiliating. You must be well endowed, to have charmed Deborah so easily. I'm sure it would save a lot of objections and needless debate if Christina were to walk through the door only to be charmed by your package." Aurora teased. "If you're half as good with it as Deborah says, I'll be needing my turn here soon enough... it has been far too long..."

So much for any hopes of weaseling my way out of that... Why did all these women seem to have zero shits to give about whether or not I wanted to be passed around by every woman in the neighborhood?

"Why so glum?" Aurora teased. "Surely I still have... some appeal...?"

She lifted her skirts until her full thighs and the sexy dome of her hip were on display, only the faintest string of a g-string kept her hip from being on display.

I swallowed.

A knock at the door interrupted... whatever Aurora was doing.

With a wry scowl, she released her skirts and stood, her heels clicking as she strutted to the door.

"You said to hurry over? What's this surprise you have for me?" I heard Christina ask.

"Oh, I think you'll find yourself quite invigorated. Come this way." Aurora's voice answered and I heard the click of Aurora's heels and Christina's footsteps as Aurora led Christina away from the room in which I had been left.

I was tempted to leave, but just as I was getting up my courage, Aurora returned.

"Now listen and listen carefully," Aurora instructed with a dangerous tone. "Right now, Christina is trying on a little something I bought her. She will be coming out soon and you WILL be there, and you WILL give her all the praise she deserves. She is stunning and beautiful and deserves to have her body worshiped by a man who treats her right. You WILL be that man, or I will see you regret it."

I swallowed, between the edge in her tone and the steel in her eyes, I found my mouth too dry to do anything but nod.

"Good. Now follow me."

I was led upstairs to a large master bedroom with a huge bed, bigger than my California King by a long shot. The blankets had been stripped, leaving it clear that Aurora intended it to be the site of the impending action. Aurora led me to the bed and sat me down on the edge nearest the door to what I guessed was the bathroom.

"Aurora, this is great and all, but I don't get the point when..." Christina was protesting as she walked out of the bathroom, only to stop her eyes locked on mine.

Now, I'd gotten a pretty good idea what an amazing body Christina had at yoga yesterday, but that 'little something' was a very little bit of lingerie. Every sexy curve and eye-catching divot on her body was on perfect display as the black lace accentuated her form. The lace barely concealed any part of her luscious C-cup breasts, and I could see at least half of her pink areolas, and the low top of her panties showed her flawless crotch right up to maybe an inch from where her lips started.

"My God, you are gorgeous." I breathed.

"A-A-Aurora!" Christina stuttered, mortified.

The gleeful woman just took her friend's shoulders and led her slowly to me.

"You see, men are simple creatures. You can protest, say you must be anything but the absolutely ravishing beauty you are, but did you see how fast you made our friend pitch that tent in his pants?" Aurora purred in her friend's ear. "You know you want it. You deserve this after what he did. I promise you're going to love this. Debbie says he is amazing in bed. Let him show you just how irresistible he finds you."

Christina's cheeks were flushed, but as close as she was getting, I could see her nipples hardening and could smell how aroused she was getting as her eyes locked on the bulge in my pants.

"But isn't this..." Christina tried to object, "... I'm still married."

"A technicality." Aurora brushed the objection aside. "You were freed from those bounds the moment he broke his vows with Meiling."

Christina bit her lip seemingly conflicted.

"And don't worry, I have the protection," Aurora assured her.

"What's the point?" Christina lamented. "At this point, I'm sterile and we both know it. Six years of trying and nothing, if I'm doing this, I might as well enjoy it to the fullest."

And with that, she leaned forward and planted a kiss on me, her soft supple lips melting into mine, holy shit, she knew how to kiss!

"You promise you're doing this because of me, not because Aurora put you up to it," Christina asked, breaking the kiss.

Any resistance I'd had to what I was about to do had disappeared the moment I saw her in this outfit.

"There's nothing I'd rather do right now than try and prove to you just how amazing you are," I whispered back.

"Then do it."

I pulled her in close and held her, kissing her with the passion she had brought. She showed herself to be drawn in, straddling my lap and feeling the closeness.

Wordlessly, Aurora pulled my shirt off so the only break to our kissing was to allow my shirt to be pulled over my head. Now, bare chest pressed against her, I could feel the softness of her skin against my chest.

I kissed her neck gently, savoring the feel of her skin. Christina let out a pleased groan as I did so and my hands found her assets, my left hand feeling the supple firmness of her ass as my right hand found the willing flesh of her breast. I continued to kiss her neck as her response told me she loved that, and she pushed her ass into my hand encouraging me to appreciate it. I needed no encouragement to enjoy her breasts.

I twisted and laid her on the bed, still massaging and caressing her body as I kissed and nibbled on her neck. Christina was fully lost in the throes of passion, moaning and writhing as her body responded to my touch.

Aurora assisted again, undoing my pants and stripping me from the waist down.

I finally lowered my mouth, kissing her collar and down toward the magnificent orbs of her breast. The lace bra was elastic and moved aside to allow me to kiss, lick, and generally worship her breasts.

"Oh, don't stop." She begged.

"How could I stop? Your breasts are heavenly. I could do this all day!" I groaned around a mouthful of her nipples.

A moan drew my attention to Aurora. The woman had thrown off her dress, panties, and bra, and was fingering herself with her middle and ring fingers as she tweaked her nipples watching us.

Shit. This wasn't fair! I didn't really want to be here! I mean, I don't think there was an unwed straight man alive who wouldn't get over any objections he had upon seeing Christina in this lingerie, but... this wasn't the plan.

My cock didn't care. Christina's breasts filled my mouth as the chorus of her moans, along with Aurora's accompaniment, filled my ears. I was doing this and the consequences would have to wait until later.

"I need you... inside me." Christina groaned.

I didn't need to be told twice.

I kissed my way down her flawless stomach, peeling the soaked panties off as I descended. The scent of her sex filled my nose and without a second thought I dove in, alternating between licking her sensitive folds and sucking on her clitoris. I gently inserted my finger into her warmth and her silken depths beckoned, begging for more.

"Oh fuck." Christina moaned, "I haven't been eaten out in... FUCK!"

Her body shook and she grabbed my head pressing my face hard into her intimate parts. My tongue took the chance to slide into her depths alongside my pumping fingers.

"I can't wait anymore. I need your dick. Fuck me!!!" She pleaded.

My throbbing dick jumped at her request.

I detached myself from her pulsating pussy, and slid my dick along it to wet it. As I put my head to her opening, she grabbed my hips and yanked, forcing my cock balls deep into her sex.

"Oh FUCK." Christina moaned, looking down at the rod impaled in her pussy. "Oh, God... I didn't realize how thick it was... fuck that's amazing."

Her silken depths were mindblowing like every bump or divot of her vagina was personally tailored to perfectly stimulate the most sensitive places on my dick. Her pussy was tight, despite being married and presumably only losing the regular chance to fuck since I outed her husband.

I wasn't complaining and began firmly, but not violently, thrusting in that heavenly orifice.

"He feels twice as thick as Jerry..." Christina moaned. "So fucking full... he hits everything at the same time in the best... fucking...Oh!"

Her legs wrapped around me, begging for more, and as she pulled with her legs to force me to synch with her, fucking her at her desired rapid pace. Apparently, she liked it fast and she liked it hard.

"Fuckinggggggg! GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!" Christina screamed, her tight pussy clamping even tighter, and I felt a gush of fluids squirt around my cock.

The sensation was absolutely mind-blowing, and my loins roiled, there was no going back.

"I'm going to cum, and we're not using protection!" I warned her. "I need to pull out!"

"I don't fucking care. I want it!" She ordered, clamping her heels on my ass to keep me deep inside her.

There was nothing else I could do.

I groaned, stars filling my vision as my balls unloaded into her cervix. Stream after stream of my seed straight into her womb. Either I was more star-struck with the amazingness of this climax than I thought or I shot eight blasts of baby batter into her.

Christina clung to me, her heels and legs trying to force my hilt-deep cock further into her.

"Oh, that was so good." She sniffed. "If only I was better... and wasn't broken."

"Jerry is a fucking idiot." I groaned. "Holy fuck was that amazing. Shit... you've set the bar very high for every other woman I'll ever be with."

She smiled at me. "It's nice of you to say that." But her tone said she didn't believe it for an instant.

I held her as she came down from her high, and my member softened as my erection faded. Eventually, the natural movement of her tight sex, along with my member softening, led to me sliding out of her and she took deep relaxing breaths.

Aurora put a hand on my shoulder, a thin silk robe pulled on. "Let her sleep."

I looked at the woman in my arms and realized those relaxing breaths had been her falling asleep. I carefully extricated myself and moved her to the top of the bed, putting her head on a pillow and pulling the sheets up. Aurora supplied a blanket and we covered her up without a word spoken.

Aurora pushed me from the room, my clothes in her arms, and followed me out. The last thing I saw as the door closed was Aurora's panties and bra, still in a pile next to her dress on the floor.

"Come," Aurora instructed, her heels clicking on her hardwood as she walked away.

Her robe came down to just above her knees, and I had to admit her ass looked great from behind with those heels on.

"Um... you know I can't..." I tried delicately.

"I mothered two children. I am familiar with the limits on a man's... vigor." She stated with some amusement, gazing over her shoulder at my swinging equipment.

She led me to a side bedroom and sat on an armchair, her robe coming open at the bottom and leaving her full thighs on display, though her legs were closed so her pussy wasn't just staring at me. She set the bundle of my clothing beside her, leaving no doubt that she was not about to give them back yet.

She motioned to another nearby armchair, and I sat awkwardly.

"I'm pleased to see that Deborah was not exaggerating your sexual capabilities." She mused, shamelessly eyeing my groin.

"Um, can I have my clothes back?" I prodded after a moment, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I'm enjoying the view." She declared. "And we have time, this is the first time Christina has slept since she learned of her husband's... betrayal."

"Yeah. About that... I really shouldn't have cum inside her like that... What if she got pregnant? Wouldn't that ruin her divorce trial?" I worried.

"Did you listen to nothing? Six years! Six years she and Jerry tried to conceive. She is on enough fertility treatments and supplements to fill a school, but still, the monthly dread rears its head. So first and foremost, the only people who know that you and she copulated are myself, you, and she. From what I hear Jerry is still finding a lawyer and we have video of him on the balcony, his hands inside his mistress's swimwear as they made out... as well as a shot should it be needed of him taking her to the bed and... well, it had to be a long video. I very much doubt he will be able to oppose much in court. There are also records of them seeking fertility treatments, and Christina has informed Ms. Davis that she has records of every time they had intercourse for the last several months, including the morning before he 'left on his business trip'. If by some miracle, you did impregnate Christina... the judge will likely still believe it is he who fathered the child and his name will go on the birth certificate, and he will be forced to pay the child support. You look enough like Mr. Goodman that even if the child had your hair and eyes, that is still no grounds to move for a paternity test. So relax. Ms. Davis is an excellent lawyer, she has already secured very favorable divorces for many in the neighborhood. She will take care of Christina."

The thought that my sperm could be just down the hall fertilizing an egg inside Christina with my first child was not appealing. I didn't want to become a father this way, but I hadn't been strong enough to say no. I hadn't been strong enough to pull out, or insist on protection... So, I guess if this was the way it happened, it was too late to claim I hadn't done the deed.

"Now, what remains is to see how you will be taking care of the rest of us," Aurora stated, spreading her legs and revealing her shaved pussy to remove any doubt of what she meant.

"No!" I objected. "This... This was a one-time thing! I want to start dating, go steady, get married, start a family... if I'm at the beck and call of every woman in the neighborhood, who's gonna want to date, let alone marry, the neighborhood sex toy!" I declared in frustration. "Didn't most of the women in the neighborhood divorce their husbands because they were sleeping with one other woman? There are, what...uh... like sixteen? Sixteen women living in the neighborhood! Am I just going to be their fucktoy?"

Aurora raised an eye, amused, and closed her legs again.

"Mr. Neilson, we are living in the twenty-first century. A man who can satisfy sixteen sexually experienced women... is a high-value man. Especially should he make a good income, live in a house he owns, and in a well-to-do neighborhood nonetheless." She asserted.

I snorted.

"Mr. Neilson, what is your annual income?" She pressed.

"Not important," I muttered.

"You are familiar with the six-six-six rule some women pursue?" She demanded.

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard a couple of versions. Six figures, six feet tall, and six inches... I've also heard a six-pack as one of them." I muttered.

"So are you claiming that you were able to afford that home with less than a six-figure annual income?" Aurora claimed.

My income was admittedly over the six-figure mark.

"Yeah, so I got one of those, but I'm only 5' 10"... and a half on a good day. So guess that fucks with everything doesn't it." I muttered.

"Well, it looked like you were endowed with at least six inches to me. So two of three, and you are fit and attractive." She declared, leaning forward a touch to show off some cleavage. "And you have three, well-established women who will be vouching for your competence in bed, already."

I noticed glumly that she was including herself in that number. That I'd be fucking her was a forgone conclusion in her mind.

"But what if I say no? What are you going to do? Sic your mafia family on me?" I demanded. Let's get to the punch.

"...' Mafia family'?" She asked with sole amusement. "Whatever are you talking about?"

"Oh, come on. Kennedy told me about how when Amani was getting divorced, you called up your family from the mafia in New York or wherever and used them to scare her husband and his friends away. She said there were like fifty of them with everything from guns to baseball bats." I retorted.

"Such an active imagination. My family was merely visiting that day. My younger brother, Antonio, was playing baseball at the time, yes, so he had a baseball bat. And yes, my older brother, Salvatore was visiting from Texas and he was showing off his latest AR-15s, or AK-47s, or whatever it was that he brought to show off. Uses it to kill the Russian Boars, he says. That does not mean we are Mafia." Aurora laughed.