A Very Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wasn't just a fucking cupcake, and you know it..." he growled, pushing her up against the counter.

"So? What're you gonna do about it, huh?" Daphne teased, her tone playful and challenging. "You gonna hurt me? You gonna punish me? You gonna treat me like a bad little girl because I fucked up your birthday even more than it was already fucked-"

SMACK!

Without knowing what he was doing, Adam had brought his free hand down on Daphne's ass, hard, spanking her with a simple, hard slap that had her cry out in surprise and pain. Instantly, a great wave of remorse flooded his body as the impact of what he had done struck him.

"I'm sorry..." Adam explained, loosening his grip on her wrist. "That just happened... I'm so sorry-"

Daphne laughed in his face. "Really? You call that a spanking? That the best you can do? No wonder you're alone..."

Whatever sudden remorse he'd had was quickly replaced by more of that anger, and as he once again tightened his grip on her wrist, he reared his free hand back again and spanked her some more.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Each slap was harder and louder than the last, as were Daphne's reactions. The busty redhead yelped through each of them, but the way she looked at Adam, there was something else in her eyes... it was something that he had never seen in person before, but had seen plenty around school and in porn clips he'd watched on his computer.

Lust.

Daphne was definitely enjoying herself as he spanked her. This only made him realize how much he was enjoying it, as he no longer denied the massive erection this was giving him.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, panting as she leaned forward against the island. Adam watched as her large tits pressed up against the hard surface, ballooning out underneath her, and suddenly wondered what they would feel like... fuck, if she meant what she'd said earlier, he could find out, couldn't he?

SMACK!

"So fucking good!" Daphne whined. "I mean... it hurts so fucking much... if you wanted to make it hurt more, though, you could always pull my shorts off... I think they're protecting my sweet, pretty, sexy and utterly immaculate ass from what you can really give me, and I'm sure you'll enjoy how it feels better more skin to skin..."

"You're right," Adam growled, letting her wrist go. "Take off your fucking shorts!"

The suddenness and darkness in his voice seemed to do something for Daphne, as her smile faltered and her eyes widened.

"If you say so... but are you sure this is the place you really want to punish me? I mean, after all, wouldn't you like to be somewhere more comfortable than the kitchen?" she asked, her voice suddenly softer. She still had that girly, slightly teasing tone to her voice, but sounded slightly more submissive.

For a girl looking for punishment, Daphne was making a lot of sense.

Roughly grabbing her by the wrist again, he dragged her toward his bedroom. If she cared about this rough treatment in one way or another, Daphne didn't let it on, but she giggled and groaned once or twice, both of which made Adam a strange combination of angry and horny.

As seemed to befit his life, his room was small and had very few frills. Fitting a twin bed in the center of the room, a small desk, a book shelf and a dresser, it had little in the way of decorations aside from a couple posters, and a few framed family photos that his parents had insisted on to liven the room up some. He kept it clean, which he actually felt glad about in the moment, as he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Daphne, not when he felt... well, so in charge for once.

Adam sat down on his bed, his heart beating rapidly from a wild nervousness mixed with anger.

Suddenly, the words didn't sound so forceful in his head now that what was happening began to feel real. Nevertheless, there was that part of him that still flowed with a fire he hadn't known he could summon today (and the erection still guiding much of the way), and the luscious redhead standing in front of him, at once a total cunt and a willing sex kitten...

"I told you to take off your fucking shorts," he said, his voice dark and threatening.

Daphne's lips flickered in a smirk. "Well, if you're gonna be like that about it..."

With that, she reached down and made a show out of teasing her fingers along the waistline of the shorts, toying with the button briefly before unsnapping it, then slowly unzipping it. Adam's eyes went wide as he looked down, seeing more of Daphne's pale skin... and not a trace of panties in sight.

Daphne saw his eyes widen and grinned, then dropped her shorts to the floor.

Adam took a sharp inhalation of breath as he saw his first ever pussy in person. Completely shaved and with pink, engorged lips that glistened with the moisture of her arousal, Adam couldn't imagine a more perfect pussy existing. Fuck, he was seeing it here and he still couldn't believe it himself. The air was suddenly thick, as he could smell a sweet, musky aroma that had to be her. It was utterly intoxicating, enough to make his head swim and his better judgment fly right out the window.

This was happening. This was really happening.

"What's that gawkin' about? You act like you've never seen a pussy before... oh right, you haven't, have you, 'cause you're a virgin," Daphne taunted, expertly pulling him out of his head.

Anger flared in him again as he simultaneously slid back on his bed slightly, then leaned forward to grab Daphne by the wrist again. "Come here... fucking bitch... gonna take your fucking punishment..."

"Oh no, whatever will I do?" Daphne taunted, her voice equally playful and sarcastic, both of which made Adam angrier.

He pulled her over his lap, as she landed roughly face-down on the mattress to his left, while her now bare ass stuck up towards him on his right. The feminine scent of whatever soap or shampoo it was she used, combined with the smell of her pussy, drove him wild with a fiery lust he had never tapped into before. It was exhilarating, bringing him to life in a way he never knew possible and thoroughly liked.

"Are you gonna apologize for what you did?" he grunted, raising his hand behind her ass. He looked down at the pale perfection of her round, firm, twin ass cheeks, then over toward her gorgeous face as she looked up at him. Daphne's bitchy glare did little to hide the glee she had at being handled like this, and while it still stirred his anger, it also filled Adam with some pride.

"Hmmm, let me think..." Daphne said, blinking her blue eyes at him, before sneering and bitchily quipping, "Nah, you're not getting an apology."

SMACK!

Daphne was right. Her cry of pain *was* sharper and more distinct with bare skin, and it felt a lot better on his end, too. After his hand impacted her ass, he took a moment to grope her, squeezing and massaging her perfect ass slightly. It didn't escape Adam's notice that she wriggled around in his lap slightly at this, but made no moves to escape.

SMACK! SMACK!

Two more cracks had her both moaning and whining from pain, and grinding more firmly against his thigh.

"You ready to apologize yet?" Adam demanded, his voice dark and furious.

"N...n...n...no..." Daphne whimpered, a little weaker, a little more conflicted.

Adam was pretty well enjoying himself as he rained more spanks down upon Daphne's ass, watching her perfect cheeks turning pink as she squealed and moaned, grinding more firmly against his thigh.

"Alright... fuck... I'm sorry..." she whined, looking up at him with teary eyes. "I'm sorry I fucked up your stupid cupcake!"

SMACK!

"And?" he asked, raising his hand again.

"I'm sorry I called it stupid!" Daphne continued.

SMACK!

"I'm sorry I've always been such a fucking cunt to you..."

SMACK!

"I'm sorry for always teasing you and enjoying it..." she groaned, grinding against him more firmly.

SMACK!

"Ah, fuck, it hurts!" Daphne whined.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I'm sorry, I'm, I'm..."

SMACK! SMACK!

Rather than finish apologizing, a sudden jolt shook through her body as she moaned... no, this was a greater, deeper sound than a moan, the sound of a powerful release that she had no control over at this point. Those beautiful blue eyes of hers rolled back as her mouth lolled open, that great moaning wail of hers continuing on as she continued on her own bucking against Adam's thigh. Through his sweats, he felt a sudden and very prominent wet spot as Daphne O'Connell gushed on him.

Adam was so taken aback by this that he barely moved as Daphne continued to moan and writhe in his lap, only regaining his senses once she collapsed, breathing heavily into his mattress and laughing.

"Did you... did you just fucking cum on my leg...?" he asked, incredulous.

"Uh huh," Daphne replied, matter-of-factly, before reaching back and squeezing his cock through his sweats. "Kinda impressed that you didn't pop off there either... would've expected a virgin like you to have lost it the moment I got all grinding up on you."

The anger abated, momentarily anyway, as Adam tried to regain his bearings in a room that suddenly smelled very much like what a primal part of his mind understood as sex.

"I, uh... I was a little lost in the moment..." he replied, groaning softly at her touch, thrusting against her hand as she continued to stroke him through his pants.

Daphne looked up at him, and her smile flickered away as she squeezed his cock a little more firmly. "Don't fucking find yourself... if that's you lost, I want you to stay lost..."

That anger flared within Adam again, and he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling hard and arching her neck backward.

"Don't fucking squeeze me like that again," he threatened, looking down at her distress, and her very visible cleavage. Her nipples looked rock hard and prominent through the thin fabric of her top, and he felt his cock getting harder just imagining what he could do to her.

"Sorry," Daphne whimpered, her mouth opening and closing in anticipation as she continued to grope his cock more gently. "What'll you do now... tear off my clothes and have your way with me? Is that what a sick and lonely little prick... okay, maybe not that little... like you wants to do with a poor, defenseless ginger slut like me?"

The way she looked up at him, so helplessly and with the greatest hope, Adam couldn't help but feel completely lost to Daphne... but that wasn't what this was supposed to be, was it? No, she'd come here to be his willing slave...

Adam had had a lot of fantasies about Daphne O'Connell, and now that the opportunity to indulge in them was presented to him, he was finally, if a little nervously, ready to take advantage of the chance.

That wasn't to say that Daphne didn't have some good ideas, though.

Tightening his grip on her hair, he guided her off his lap. "Get on your fucking knees... bitch..."

"Alright," she replied, meekly dropping to the floor between his legs.

Daphne looked up at him with those big blue eyes, her pale skin flush with the pink of lust and a recently powerful cum. She still breathed heavily, her chest heaving underneath that impossibly thin-looking white top. Her eyes were still watery from the spanking, smearing her eye makeup. That bright red lipstick, however, on her full lips...

Yeah, she was giving him ideas.

Quickly, Adam reached down for the wide-open neck of her shirt and grabbed the collar in both hands, pulling it apart and easily ripping the top down the middle. Daphne's amazing D-cups spilled out, firm and full and high, with her nipples... fuck, they practically hypnotized Adam. Bright pink and rock hard, sticking out like bullets and surrounded by large, flat areolas, they looked like perfection to Adam. He couldn't tell whether he wanted to pinch them or squeeze them or suck on them first, but that was for later, yes, that was definitely for later.

He had designs for those lips first.

Pulling off the tatters of Daphne's shirt, he tossed them aside, taking in the first ever naked woman he'd ever seen in person with some awe.

"You've got a lot to say with those lips..." he grunted, arching his back so he could pull his sweats and briefs down. "Why don't we give that bitchy fucking mouth something else to do? Something constructive?"

Though his heart beat a mile a minute at doing something he'd never done before, Adam soon had his pants and underwear around his ankles, exposing his cock to Daphne for the first time. Porn had shown him that his wasn't the most obscenely large cock in the world, but with a solid and quite thick eight inches, Adam always hoped that he had something to be proud of. With a full, round head that positively dripped with precum right now, and two large balls just full of cum, it was a sight that seemed to excite Daphne as she licked her slutty lips in anticipation.

Daphne goggled at his cock, smiling with anticipation. "That's a nice dick... fuck, are all you nerds like this?"

"What?" Adam asked.

"Sorry, that's from another story," Daphne said, shaking her head as she reached out to touch him tentatively. "Can I... can I touch it? Please?"

She took on the sweetest, girliest tone possible, one that made him quiver and his cock twitch excitedly.

Grabbing her red curls tightly, he pulled her face toward his cock. "You're gonna do more than touch it..."

Adam dragged her face toward his cock until her mouth was only an inch or two away from the head, making her part those bold red lips of hers in an arrogant smile.

She started, "Perfe-"

Before she could finish, Adam forced his cock into her mouth.

Staying angry with her was difficult when she began eagerly sucking on his cock, swirling her tongue around the head like a well-practiced whore and giving him pleasure he didn't know was possible. Watching this in porn was one thing, but actually having his cock sucked... fuck, it was a thousand times better... a million... a billion... Daphne sucked him with an energetic expertise, looking up at him with those beautiful blue eyes as she bobbed up and down on the first few inches of his cock, before bobbing down and deepthroating every last inch of his thick erection.

"Holy shit..." he groaned, loosening his grip on her hair as she brought him to heights of pleasure that made his toes curl and his head drop back.

Tauntingly, Daphne pulled back and let his cock go. "You know, you're not making me apologize very hard... I'm yours to use, so why aren't you *fucking* using me? You scared?"

Rage flashed before his eyes as he regained his senses, grabbing her by the hair again and forcing her mouth back onto his cock. "I didn't say you could talk... or stop... now keep sucking me, or this is going to get really bad..."

The voice coming from deep within his chest was unrecognizable to Adam, but it was one that seemed to get Daphne positively excited. It was a side of Adam that even he hadn't recognized, but found that it was something that might suit him well.

Grabbing Daphne's hair roughly, he pulled her mouth back onto his cock, and proceeded to fuck her face with a ruthlessness that neither seemed to expect. Daphne was no longer just his willing slave, but a living sex toy, ready and happy to be used as the big-dicked band geek continued to fuck her face. She gagged and choked, making loud gurgling sounds as he continued to mercilessly use her. Long strands of drool and precum dripped down with every stroke, soaking her lower face and dripping down onto his balls and bed. What had once just been some dark fun was becoming properly brutal, and most importantly of all, perhaps, both of them seemed to absolutely love it.

Adam was only worried that he might be enjoying it too much. It happened all at once after a couple minutes of this rough treatment, he felt his cock swelling and his balls getting ready to burst all at once. Before he could warn her, or even knew what was happening, he felt it.

"Oh god, oh FUCK!" he cried out, cumming deep down Daphne's throat.

If she was surprised, she didn't let on, continuing to massage his cock with her lips, mouth, tongue and throat as she guzzled down his cum.

It felt like the biggest load that Adam had ever fired, and a pleasure so explosive he nearly passed out. His entire body shuddered with electricity as the busty redhead between his legs suckled out every last drop, swallowing it dutifully and going back for more. He collapsed on the bed as she continued sucking, lightning bolts of pleasure lighting up his body and making him twitch, and laugh, and forget what had brought him here. He wasn't just an angry boy lamenting the loss of his 18th birthday and taking it out on this bitchy slut, no... he was in that unique heaven one finds themselves in when they've gotten their first blowjob.

He could have passed out here, the pleasure was so great... but Daphne wasn't having that. Through fluttery eyes, Adam felt himself being rotated by Daphne's strong hands so that he was fully lying down on the bed, then watched as she climbed up on the bed next to him. It was a tight fit to keep the both of them on, but she managed it well, tugging at his shirt and tossing it aside until he was every bit as naked as she was, before pressing her body next to his. Opening his eyes, he saw her tits right in front of his face, and on instinct he opened his mouth and began to suck at her nipples, alternating from one to the other as he took in this new kind of pleasure.

Daphne's hand found Adam's softening cock, and for a moment, he was satisfied.

Daphne's sigh, on the other hand, was anything but. "Really? All it takes is one measly, if absolutely amazing and perfect in every way, blowjob and some titty-sucking and you're all done for the day? God, I thought nerds like you had more fucking energy than this... you get limp so quick, no wonder you're alone."

There it was, that familiar mad spark.

He sucked on her nipple harder, nibbling down on it with his teeth. Daphne hissed, then moaned, then let out a pained sound.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, pushing him back.

Briefly, Adam wondered if he had gone too far, but there was a hint of a smile at the corners of her lips that seemed quite pleased with herself, and she seemed far from using her safe word.

Alright, if that was how it was going to be...

Suddenly charged with energy, Adam grabbed Daphne by the shoulders and rolled so that he was on top of her, pinning her down. Daphne was first taken by surprise by the suddenness of this shift, but she was soon smiling up at him smugly.

"You're such a fucking bitch, you know that?" he said, pressing his body into hers, freeing one hand so he could roughly squeeze her perfect, soft tits.

"Oh, yeah, definitely," Daphne laughed, arrogant. "Hope keeps saying that I should get a tramp stamp saying 'Ginger Bitch'; I'm not one for tattoos, but if I ever were to get one, well, that would be pretty fucking apt, wouldn't it?"

The way she took such pride in being awful to him, act or no, brought out the fire in Adam. "Just shut up... just fucking shut up."

And that was how he found himself leaning in, forcing his mouth onto hers in his first kiss. If he minded the taste of his own cum still faintly on her lips, he didn't let on, eagerly attempting to claim her mouth, and her body, as his own. Though she might have made some token effort at objection or struggle, Daphne couldn't hide the eagerness she'd come in here with, molding her lips to his as she kissed him back, silently teaching him what to do and what not to do when making out with a hottie like her. She helped guide his roughness into something resembling pleasure, slowing his tongue with hers and teaching him how to use her lips properly. Writhing against him, Daphne responded well to his rough, groping hands, guiding them toward her tits and ass as they made out