A Very Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you couldn't guess by now, that was her response to Adam finally forcing the head of his cock inside of her.

"HOLY FUCK!" Adam exclaimed, blinded by the pleasure of being inside Daphne's amazingly tight ass.

It may not have been as dramatic a response as Daphne's, but cut the guy some slack, it was his first time fucking a girl in the ass.

"Jesus... it's so good... so fucking good..." he groaned, pushing more of his cock into her, making sure she could take every last inch of his huge cock up her ass.

"You're telling me," Daphne moaned, wiggling her ass against him. "More, more..."

Floating in pleasure, Adam replied, "Oh, you're gonna get more... take it... take my fucking cock..."

It took some work, but soon he had every inch of his cock up Daphne's ass.

"Goddamn, you're so fucking tight..." he grunted, running his shaking hands over her ass so he could commemorate this insane moment.

"Ha," Daphne laughed, squeezing him with her tight hole. "You think that's something... watch this..."

With a practiced ease, she shifted her position beneath him without once pulling his cock out of her ass, twisting her legs to the sides so that she was in a perfect center split. While it pulled her face down on the bed, and took him down with her, in this new position that really showed off her flexibility, her ass was seemingly ten times tighter than before. Adam whimpered from the pleasure of it all, and thought that she might have actually been right and that this was beyond him... but instead he just held there on top of her, soaking this in and hoping he'd be able to deliver.

"Being flexible has its benefits... God, my ass is so fucking full like this..." Daphne moaned luxuriantly, arching her neck so she could kiss Adam. "Please... won't you fuck me? Please fuck me, use me, I deserve this, use my slutty ass, use me as your sex toy... I'm your birthday present after all, so fucking use me... please?"

Though the awe of the situation still put him in a fragile, lost state, he couldn't forget how they had gotten here in the first place, and how hot she made him. That fire that had driven him for much of this encounter had yet to burn out, and all it would take was a little stoking to blaze again.

And so, bracing himself on his knees and elbows, he reached beneath Daphne and grabbed hold of one of her tits in each hand. He squeezed them roughly, burying his head in her hair as he roughly kissed the back of her neck.

"Take my fucking cock, bitch..." Adam grunted, smiling as he began to thrust his hips back and forth.

Daphne's ass clutched Adam's cock, milking it with every thrust as he violently pumped in and out of her. Whatever challenges and dirty talk she had left in her were lost as a series of wails and squeals, getting louder and harsher with each time he bottomed out inside of her. Adam was a sweating, grunting monster, lost to words himself except for the occasional utterances where he'd call her "bitch" or "slut" or "whore". Daphne only pushed back against him harder, making this assfuck nastier and harder with every dirty name. How she managed to stay in those splits so well was something beyond Adam's understanding or care, but Daphne took his cock like a pro. He could feel her hands reaching beneath her, playing with her clit as he roughly violated her ass, truly making her into his own personal sex slave as he violently used her ass.

It was a moment that Adam wished he could make last forever, but being so unused to fucking a girl's ass, he soon found that he had reached his limit. Without any warning, he came hard in Daphne's ass, firing a diminished, but still thick load of cum deep inside of her as he thrust his last few, conclusive thrusts inside of her.

Daphne came not long after he collapsed on top of her, her screams stifled as she buried her head in his pillow, her juices gushing out once more as she could no longer control the shaking of her legs.

It was as he caught his breath that he pulled out of her, finally allowing Daphne out of her splits. With her deft flexibility, she extricated herself from this position and turned over, sliding back underneath him as she looked Adam in the eye. Almost tenderly, she leaned up and kissed him, smiling almost sweetly.

"You're not done using your ginger whore yet... are you?" Daphne asked, adding some extra sweetness to her voice.

Any other time, Adam imagined that something as epic as this fuck would have completely destroyed him for days, weeks, even... but now, with Daphne still naked and luscious and well-fucked beneath him...

Kissing her back passionately, Adam replied, "Not on your fucking life, slut..."

***

The alarm the next morning could not have been less welcome, but being a school day, it was still thoroughly necessary. With arms that felt like they each weighed a hundred pounds, Adam reached out and turned his alarm off, and then rolled unsteadily out of his bed.

It took him a moment to understand that he was still naked, and why the room still smelled heavily of sex, and that it all wasn't some terribly elaborate (and very hot) dream. He could remember much of the previous night, of the marathon sex he'd managed with Daphne, twisting her like a pretzel into all sorts of creative positions as he fucked her in every hole, each of them cumming again and again as they kept each other going before he finally passed out...

Fuck, had that happened? Yeah, that definitely happened...

Adam laughed. "Holy fuck. Hoooooooooly fuck."

It was unbelievable, but it had happened.

Looking to his bedside table, he found his phone and meant to type off a quick thanks to Hope, since he didn't know Daphne's number. His phone was where he'd left it, as was the card that Daphne had come with. He almost ignored the card, but then saw that something new had been scrawled on the back.

'Last night was a lot of fun. We should definitely do it again sometime... text me. -- D'

Below that on the card was a simple kiss in bright red lipstick, a familiar shade that made Adam's cock twitch once more.

Shaking his head at the pleasant memories of last night, he looked at his phone and saw that he had one new text.

HOPE: I hope you enjoyed your birthday present. I know what she thinks about it, but as soon as you're awake, I have to hear your thoughts.

Adam looked at her text for a long time, trying to figure out how exactly he was going to sum up what had been one of the most consequential, insane, and amazing nights of his life. He could have written several books about everything that had transpired and still not gotten the point fully across.

Then he was struck with an understanding that sometimes being direct was best, and typed back three simple words.

ADAM: Best! Birthday! EVER!!!!!!!!

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing these stories is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews, or shoot me some feedback, as these really keep me going. Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying my works. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

Before I sign off, I've one last thing to say. It's been a rough few years, and in times like this, it becomes very easy to give in to anger and let that rule your life. I ask that, instead of letting anger run your life, take a breath, ask yourself if anger is really best in this moment, and if it isn't, try to consider putting some kindness out into the world instead. It's a rough world out there these days, and while that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon, it doesn't take much to make it just a little bit better. Please be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)