All Comments on 'A Very Helpful Girl'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 4 years ago
Please continue!!!

Very hot!!!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 2

You should continue the the story. This only covered the arrival and setup. 2 more chapters for the conference and back home will finish it out.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved the story! It was very hot!! While I know that this is a porn site and people read the stories for the sex, I wish the story has gone on longer as I was curious as to how his business made out with the convention. It would also have been hot knowing his daughter was modeling for all those guys with a pussy full of her daddy's cum!

tkilroy_2tkilroy_2over 4 years ago
I can only wish

I love reading father daughter stories. If my Daddy was still alive I would be tempted

Probably why I love older me .

SirCarlSirCarlover 4 years ago
Oh my gosh!

Very well thought out, written, and presented. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Masterful phrases

“The foam of their union”

Made me smile, quite a wordsmith. Excellent as always.

Moorbark3138Moorbark3138over 4 years ago
Dont stop now

There is a lot more room and scope to continue this story. Very good ;-)

TexdomTexdomover 4 years ago
More please

Need to know how the conference went, was product a hit or a flop. What else did this father/daughter couple get up to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please make it a series

Great story! I hope you make a part 2 of Luke and Quinn's story.

A_17A_17over 4 years ago

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Quinn too

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
please

continue don't leave us hanging. please.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 4 years ago

"A Very Helpful Girl:" - Eighteen Year Old (Virgin??) Daughter, Quinn and Thirty-seven Year Old Single Father, Luke.

There's lots of ancillary issues that were not addressed, or maybe even overlooked. Things such as the issue of Quinn's mother no longer being in the picture to start with. Further, is or was daughter Quinn a virgin or not, is she or is she not on birth protection, or did she stop taking her pills before their first consummated love-fuck by her father's "daddy dick," or what is their intentions for their future lives...together as lovers or as parents?

The story is a very feel-good father and daughter affair. They both are ideally in love WITH each other, with their (near or forever) futures imaging a real love, romance affair! The story is written in true incest fashion, offering great passion and love beyond being a daughter and a father. I'm in agreement with other reader's that this story is ripe for another chapter, that fills in the ancillary missing information. The dialogue is great, though limited; the characters roles offer vivid, romantic visions of a father and his daughter's real love for each other.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 3 years ago

We need part 2, 3 or more. I love how they knew it was needed, wanted and fucking good!! Please continue.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"A Very Helpful Girl:" - Refer back to my comments of seven (7) months ago.....and, multiply by a factor of at least ten (10)!! That means this time I read this story, it causes by libido, blood pressure, hard-on (and eventual ejaculation) to be at least ten (10) times more enhancement of everything imaginable. It's one fricking great father and daughter love, romantic incest story of the Best genre and combination (father and daughter--been there and done that) family blood-kin couple--except for a mother and her son!! I have read better father and daughter romance and love stories, but not many more. A more complete coupling of every incest factor and aspect would be completed by impregnation of daughter Quinn! Great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! Great story and so sexy. I was thinking Quinn was around 16 or 17 until you revealed her as 18. The idea of her being younger makes an already hot story sizzle even more in my opinion. I love that she is sexy as hell and I love that she is more than willing to show that hot little "bod" of hers off in public for him and his business colleagues. I can only imagine how hot she looks in those outfits and the attention she gets. This story is perfect for sequels as others here have suggested. Thanks for writing. Great thought process.

jhkendrickjhkendrickover 2 years ago

Good start but far too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course she could be an 18-year old virgin. There ae still many of them around. My wife was a 27-year old virgin when we met and started dating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first time I held my dad's hard cock in my hand and looked at it up close, it made my pussy clench, and I got so wet. It was awesome. I was amazed that I could make him get so big. I begged him to put it in me, and when he did, it pushed me over the top. I came so hard. I was 23.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story ended too soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope the conference was a success for Daddy and he made lots of money and he lived HEA with his daughter

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki12 months ago

Where's the rest of the story?... I want more of them...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Short and sweet. Not a fan of the shorter stories, especially the ones that end too soon (this author seems to do that on just about every story, at least the bunch I've read so far, but aside from that, top-quality work). It was great for what it was but it was too short to get any sort of real feel for the characters.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams4 months ago

A very hot tail, why do all the fathers who have sex with their daughter ,always have totaly hot girls? why dont ugly girls, or even average girls,fuck their dads? LOL

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams4 months ago

Also like to add that the story is too short, I also prefer longer stories at least a bit more than this, started with a good idea I thought there would've been a second part at least.

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

All things considered, I guess we'll never know 'the end' of this story. Because this couldn't have been the end. But it did.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 1 month ago

Just another hackneyed trope without any character development . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...