A Very Helpful Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn sighed and pressed the side of her face against her father's chest. "This is so perfect," she said.

It was too perfect, yet Luke couldn't stop himself from lightly fondling his daughter's ass while she pressed herself even tighter against his body. His cock was already starting to grow inside his pants. Despite the fact that he was hugging his daughter too close and feeling her firm, round ass, he didn't want her to feel his dick get hard against her body. Regardless of what he'd heard her saying while she masturbated in her room at home the night before, it was just too far for a man to go with his own, eighteen year old daughter.

Quite obviously, Quinn wanted more than a girl should ever ask of her father, but Luke didn't know how he could do anything but give her what she'd obviously been dreaming about. She wasn't like other girls. She was exceptional, and with his cock growing thicker and harder between them she just sighed happily and ground her body against his bulge.

"Oh, Quinn," he sighed. "This feels so nice, but we shouldn't."

"Yes, we should," she said immediately. "You know how much I want it, Daddy. I know you heard me last night. I wanted you to."

"But it's wrong, baby. So wrong." Yet even as he was saying the words, Luke's hands slipped down inside his daughter's yoga pants to feel the warm flesh of her perky ass. He kneaded and squeezed her firm, young flesh eagerly, pulling her body against his rapidly growing cock.

"I know how much you love me, Daddy. And I love you, too. That's never wrong." As she spoke, one of her hands moved in between their bodies and she began feeling the bulge of his cock through his pants.

"Oh god, Quinn, I love you more than anything else in this world. And I want you. There's no way you'd believe me if I tried to deny it."

The pretty girl giggled and squeezed the shaft of her father's rod. "Not now, Daddy. Not with a boner this hard."

Luke then kissed his beautiful daughter. Her lips felt like they'd been custom made to fit his, and he realized no woman had ever kissed him with such blood boiling need. Her mouth opened readily and when their tongues met, Luke felt his pulse jack up to a whole new level.

When their kiss finally broke apart, Luke pulled his daughter's top up and off as she raised her arms to help him. He took a moment to gaze in awe at her naked tits, nipples already thick and hard with excitement. She quickly pushed off her yoga pants herself, exposing her shapely legs and smoothly shaved pussy mound. Trying to keep his eyes on his daughter as she lay on top of one of the beds, Luke quickly peeled off his clothes, following her with his rigid rod swaggering before him. Quinn gazed at her father's cock with a look of awe on her face, as if her dream was finally becoming real.

Once he got onto the bed next to her, Quinn touched her father's chest and he curled his arms around her to pull her to him. He kissed her harder and deeper, his aching cock firmly trapped between them while her shapely tits mashed tightly against his body. His broad hands explored the svelte terrain of her spine, until they were suddenly filled with the lush spheres of her ass. He gripped and clutched her warm flesh and ground his need-swollen cock shaft against her supple body.

She whimpered into his mouth while her hands couldn't seem to decide which way to go. They were all over his back and shoulders, sliding over his ass and thighs. Quinn explored him with rapidly growing hunger.

She rubbed her body back and forth across the hard cockshaft trapped between them. Luke groaned and kissed her again, rolling his thumbs over her protruding nipples. Then he buried his face in her neck and kissed the soft, damp skin where her shoulder met her throat. She tasted so sweet and fresh. His kneading hands caressed her tits with firmly while a soft mewling sound rose out of her throat.

Quinn's right hand fumbled anxiously into the tight space between them until her fingers encircled the hot girth of his cock. Luke nearly felt paralyzed by her touch. His daughter's touch. It was so loving and erotic at the same time. Her fingers relished every pulsing contour of his cock as they explored him with ravenous curiosity. Her kiss was just as ravenous, giving and taking all at once.

"I can't believe I finally have this incredible cock in my hand, Daddy," she whimpered.

Luke's hand took a slow, grazing sweep down Quinn's body until he was touching her supple thighs. The tip of his cock was seeping precum all over her hand, and she was smearing his entire shaft as she stroked him. He cupped his hand over her mound, and his finger delved against the flushed wet folds of her slick pussy lips.

Quinn gasped sharply at the wet scrape of her father's finger along her furrow, and her grip on his cock suddenly tightened in response. He practically sank his teeth into her neck. It seemed like her moisture virtually flooded around his finger, and she began stroking his cock with unrestrained excitement.

He found her lips again, and they looked at each other with wide open eyes as he kissed her deeply, his finger pressing deeper into the yielding folds of her pussy. Her eyes grew huge and her jaw suddenly opened while her father fingered her. She was incredibly wet and slick. He squeezed her nipple and pressed the tip of his finger deeper into her slick cleft. She rolled her hips against his hand, and reached to hold onto his shoulders while she gasping for breath. Luke slid his finger in and out of her sheath, turning her gasps into moans of pleasure.

"Oh, Daddy, god," she mewled.

He finally drew his finger out of her pussy and took hold of his aching cock. He guided the oozing tip to replace the void his finger had left. Massaging and pressing at her saturated lips. Quinn ground her swollen sexlips against her father's rigid shaft, smearing her dew along his length. Luke sank back onto the bed, lying back and pulling the girl with him.

As he gathered the weight of her tits in his hands, she leaned forward, lowering them to his mouth. Whispering groans rose from her throat as he sucked a nipple deeply. He pushed his thumb inside the ring of his own lips and rolled it across her taut, rosy bud along with his tongue at the same time. When he moved to pay equal attention to the other nipple, Quinn braced herself on one arm and reached back with the other, trapping his cock under her palm and rubbing his flesh deeply into her slit.

"Daddy, I need it," she whined. "I need it so bad."

Luke opened his eyes as he felt her tits move out of his grasp and her lips on his chest, kissing a trail down his flat belly until she had the tip of his cock trapped beneath her soft, moist lips. Her tongue swirled out to explore the contours of his ridge, lapping at the thick coating of precum covering his flesh. She moved off to his side and placed her lips along his shaft, massaging him with her mouth.

He groaned and reached for her bare hip, curling his large hand around her cheek while she touched his sac with the tip of her tongue. She licked at the shape of his balls, kissing them, sucking each one into her mouth before letting her tongue explore the sensitive underbelly of his shaft.

"Quinn," he moaned. "Ohhhhhhh Quinn."

She paused, looking up at his face, holding his throbbing stalk in her bold grip, stroking him slowly, waiting.

"Baby, if you go any further," he said, "we'll never be able to take it back."

"I know that, Daddy," she answered. "I don't wanna take it back. I want it all." Then she kissed his precum lacquered cockhead.

His fingers slid toward her pussy, the tips lining up along the tight crease between her pussy lips. She opened her mouth and took the head of his cock inside. Luke groaned as he felt her suck, pushing her hand up and down his shaft at the same time. He could feel her tongue moving even as she began moving her lips along the top end of his cock.

Her dripping cunt nectar coated his searching fingers as he took a small thrust upward, aching to be deeper in her mouth, but not wanting to give her too much too soon. The deeper his fingers explored, the more voraciously she consumed his yearning cock.

He was aching for release and could easily just lie back and explode across her tongue, but as his fingers sank deeper in her sodden pussy, he found himself consumed by a swarm of desires.

He withdrew his fingers and took her by the shoulder, guiding her to lie next to him. He kissed her again, his cock against her as he found her wet pussy with his fingers. He massaged her slippery lips and slid one, then a second, finger up inside her channel. He gave her several gliding strokes, but then pulled his hand back toward her tits and coated her swollen nipples with the sweet dew on his fingers. He sucked the heady froth hungrily from her nubs while she sighed and clutched the back of his head.

Quinn whimpered weakly as he repeated this several times, but he finally couldn't wait any longer. He turned to face her between the thighs, and slid his tongue in an upward slashing motion along her parted slit. He found her opening with his thumb and pressed inside as he licked around her lips, lapping around the edges of the slip-sliding thrust of his thumb.

Luke's lips soon closed around her hard clit, sucking the taut nub while teasing her with the tip of his tongue. She gnashed her hips against his face and gripped his head with both hands. Before long, she didn't seem to know what to do with her hands until her arms flailed a moment and she gathered up two hard fistfuls of the bedspread. Then her hips bucked and rolled against his mouth, grinding against his driving thumb, and she came with deep, shuddering gasps for air. Luke was amazed by the force of his daughter's climax, and it only made him want her even more.

Quinn's ass gradually settled back on the bed. Her father's mouth and hand were thoroughly smeared with her honey. He crawled up to lie beside her and found her half dazed. Her head lolled his way and she grinned at him. He kissed her without stopping to think he was forcing her own taste on her, but she kissed him back greedily while his wet fingers twirled firmly around her nipples.

She mewled into his mouth and reached for his pulsing cock. She stopped short of yanking, but he moved quickly between her widely splayed legs. Her skin was warm and damp, unearthly smooth against his hips. The underside of his straining cock lay poised against her pussy, still flushed and inflamed. Her eyes grew wide again as he arched his back, bringing the blunt tip to rest just within the damp maw of her pussy.

Luke pushed forward. Quinn's sweet pussy yielded to the gentle but insistent pressure of his rock hard cock. He sank easily just past the tip before he reared back to take another, deeper drive inside her. Her channel was incredibly snug, yet flowing with honey in the wake of her climax. Within a few more moments, his swollen length was buried inside her, and he kissed her again while his hips began a fluid, rhythmic rocking motion. Quinn mewled and gasped at the insistent glide of her father's imposing cock.

The desperate need behind Luke's plunging thrusts steadily increased, his cock driving through Quinn's core with growing force. Her thighs drew up higher, yielding even more to him, until his balls were nudging her primly puckered asshole with every thrust.

"Owwww fuck!" Quinn suddenly yelped, breathless. "Fuck, fuck...Daddy...ffffffuck!"

Luke kissed her ferociously, and then raised himself higher above her. He massaged her knotted clit with his thumb, rubbed the foam of their union over her nipples, rubbed her clit again, pushed his wet thumb in her mouth and watched her suck their mingled taste as he shoved and thrust and plunged.

Quinn's entire body shuddered. "Dad," she gasped. "C-c-cum...in...me..."

Luke dropped his weight back on his hands and let go. He drove his pulsing cock harder and faster than ever before, feeling the walls of Quinn's channel ripple around his driving stalk. She pounded a steady beat against his tightly flexed arm with a loose fist, rolling and grinding against him as if she could swallow him up completely.

With a deep, heaving groan, Luke's granite cock lurched with explosive spasms, and he felt the rush of his own body-heated froth spurting into her undulating core.

Afterwards, they lay together just holding each other and kissing for a long time. Eventually they showered together and went down to the hotel restaurant for a late dinner. It wasn't like things had suddenly made a drastic change between them. It was just that everything seemed better. Luke had never felt so happy in his life, and it was all because of his sweet daughter's hot love.

12