A Very Horny Widow

Story Info
Only Ashlee's son can make mommy feel good again.
10.5k words
4.72
110.6k
261
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,935 Followers

Ashlee's tongue slithered up the underside of Gerald's cock, then explored the ridge of his head a moment before she took it between her lips and sucked his shaft. She was pleased to hear the gravely groan of pleasure rise out of his throat. Her third husband was so hard she thought he might even go a second round that night regardless of being twenty years older, and she was doing her best to make it happen.

Gerald started groaning even more deeply as his younger wife put her considerable skill and experience in sucking cock to use. Ashlee knew Gerald had married her primarily for sex. She was his younger trophy wife, but she was grateful since she knew he could've chosen an even younger woman. He may have been average in most ways, but his wealth made him the target of many a gold-digger.

Ashlee didn't like thinking of herself as a gold-digger, but she had her son's university to pay for, and Gerald was very helpful that way as long as she kept up with her wifely duties. The pair still had a cordial relationship outside the bedroom, but Ashlee was under no illusions that love or romance was part the deal. It was a marriage of sexual convenience that fortunately included a feeling of mutual respect. Ashlee was happy enough with Gerald's average cock, which was nothing special but certainly nothing to be ashamed of, either. In the six months they'd been together, he'd even managed to fuck her to orgasm more than once.

By the same token, Gerald was happy with his fit, busty wife with her buttery blonde hair and MILF next door looks. Although Ashlee's body was anything but average. There were telltale signs of her forty-three years, but she kept her body tanned and firm as many girls in their twenties. Being a pretty woman with a surgically sculpted pair of E cup tits made her an impressive sight to men of any age.

It was a third marriage for both of them, and one thing they had in common was that they never expected to find anyone they'd love as much as their first spouses. Her first husband died suddenly after six years of marital bliss. Norman had been the idea man for Ashlee. He had loved and doted on her tirelessly, along with having a much bigger than average cock and being a kinky beast when it came to sex. The blonde had been an avid sexual enthusiast for quite a while even before meeting Norman, but he was the one partner she was able to feel free with. On top of that, they had their beautiful son, Phillip, together. Now in his last year at a prestigious university, Phillip was the shining star of his mother's life.

Ashlee's second husband had been older, too. He'd also passed away suddenly and left her and Phillip very comfortably off, but since Gerald was a nice enough man as well as being rich, Ashlee decided to try being married a third time.

As she gave Gerald a pornstar-worthy blowjob, the luscious blonde started thinking it was time to up the ante to their sex life. Her new husband loved watching her suck his cock like a pro, so she was giving him a nice, nasty show of stroking, licking and sucking his sturdy pole. She began flicking her tongue down his shaft and over his balls, working her way past his sack to lap at his rimhole. She was sure once he discovered how good it felt that he'd be more than willing to return the courtesy. He did give a good pussy licking a couple of times a month, but always seemed hesitant to taste anything past her slit. She was sure that would change after tonight.

But when Ashlee fluttered her talented tongue up against Gerald's rimhole, the older man recoiled in horror, scrabbling up to head of the bed to get away from her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he barked, looking like he'd just witnessed a car crash.

Ashlee sat up, flushed and confused. Gerald's cock was already going down as he sat back and looked at his hot, younger wife like she disgusted him.

"Honey, I was just trying to please you," she explained sweetly.

"What kind of filthy whore would put her tongue ... there?"

Ashlee didn't appreciate being called a whore just for trying to give her own husband a special pleasure. It was arousing to her to be called dirty names, but only when it was meant for fun. But here was her husband calling her a whore to deliberately inflict a wound. The blonde felt her anger rising.

In the past, most of the men she'd been with loved it when she licked their assholes. Only a few tried it and said it just felt too weird, but none had ever insulted her over it.

"Why, you asshole!" she snapped back. "How dare you!"

The fight only got worse from there. A regrettable shouting match ensued, with a lot more name-calling of the unfun variety from both sides. In the end, Ashlee got out of bed and threw on a robe, storming out to go sleep in one of the guest bedrooms.

In the morning, Ashlee was still upset, but she was ready to forgive and forget. Overnight, she'd decided she'd just explore her anal and other adventurous tastes outside her marriage. It hadn't been her plan to cheat on Gerald, but if he was going to call her filthy names just for trying to put her tongue in his ass then why shouldn't she? She'd ended up cheating on her second husband, too. He hadn't been able to satisfy her any better than Gerald, but at least he never called her names.

Ashlee had never cheated on her first husband, Phillip's father. Their marriage had been devoted and loving beyond measure. Sure, they pursued their zealous sexual proclivities, but they always did so together. If one of them fucked another partner, it was always together. They'd also gone to various clubs and parties where they fucked in front of dozens of other people. While being married to Phillip's dad, Ashlee never once wanted for love or pleasure and she'd long ago given up on the hope she'd ever find the same happiness again. In the meantime, was it really so much to expect to enjoy some adventurous sex along the way?

Either way, Ashlee was ready to put the unfortunate incident behind them, but when Gerald came into the kitchen looking for coffee in the morning he could barely look at his beautiful wife. She took a deep breath, knowing it would be up to her to smooth things over. She was even ready to issue an apology she shouldn't owe him and didn't even mean. However, Gerald looked like he was still stewing so Ashlee decided to wait until he seemed to be in a more reasonable mood. But the man just seemed to keep stewing and wouldn't give the younger blonde more than a sidelong glance.

Then it came. "Slut," he muttered before so much as saying good morning. He didn't even bother sitting down to have coffee with her.

Ashlee had loved being called a slut by her first husband who'd always meant it as a compliment. It was his way of telling her how good she made him feel, how much he loved her eager appetite for his cock. But Gerald's tone only made her blood boil. To him, a slut wasn't anything good to be. Ashlee decided then and there it would be a cold day in Hell before Gerald ever felt his forgettable dick in his blonde, trophy wife's pussy again.

Apologizing was the last thing on her mind now. She called him an asshole and a prude, and the fight from the night before was back in high gear. The yelling went on for close to an hour. In the end, Ashlee told him she was fed up with his attitude.

"Fine," she finally snapped. "Since I'm such a slut, I'll just leave. I'll stay in the guest room a few more nights until I can arrange a place to go."

"What makes you think I want a filthy, ass-licking slut like you under my roof for one more night? You can pack your cheap slutwear today and go stay in some motel where they charge by the hour, for all I care. As long as you're out of here!"

Ashlee was about to return a volley of insults, even though it wouldn't have been that much more trouble to go stay in a hotel a few nights. She could even drive down to see Phillip and stay at his apartment where he lived near his campus. Spending some time with her son would be a highly welcome change of pace from life with a tightass like Gerald.

But suddenly, the older man's face turned color and a grimace of pain came across his face as he clutched his chest. Ashlee tried to get him to calm down.

"Think of your blood pressure, Gerald," she said in a softer tone. "It's not good to get yourself so upset. Let's get you into a nice, comfortable chair and I'll call Dr. Mendez."

But as she moved toward him, Gerald struggled to breathe and speak at the same time with frightening effort. "Don't. Touch. Me. You. Dirty. Whore ..."

He then yelled out in pain and fell to the floor. Ashlee wasn't about to touch him after what he said, but she quickly got out her cell phone and called 911 for an ambulance. She then rushed upstairs to the bedroom to get her husband's nitro glycerin pills out of the bedside drawer. She went back down as fast as she could take the stairs, but when she got back to the kitchen, Gerald was lying still on the kitchen floor, his hand still curled up like a claw on his chest. Ashlee knew immediately that her third husband was gone. She dropped to the floor and attempted compressions until the ambulance arrived, but she knew they wouldn't do any good.

The EMTs were there less than five minutes later, and they pronounced Gerald dead. The male and female worked together efficiently and had the body bagged and on a gurney within a few minutes.

"Was there anything in particular that set off your husband's heart attack, ma'am?" the male asked.

Ashlee was forced to remember her husband's dying words were something like, "Get out of my house, you dirty whore." But she didn't repeat them to the EMTs.

"Uh, no," she lied. "We, ummm, well, we made love last night, but that was hours ago. We were just having some coffee and then he was grabbing his chest."

"I see," the man said, jotting some notes on his chart for his report. Then he looked over at his female partner and the two exchanged a subtle smirk over Ashlee's mention of having sex with an older man with a heart condition. Their report would probably say his heart attack was brought on by sexual activity.

They finally concluded their business and wheeled the body out to the ambulance. Ashlee was stunned by the morning's events, yet she knew she had to start notifying people and making arrangements. She almost felt guilty for setting off Gerald's heart attack. Almost. But he'd been so nasty. She decided his sudden death wasn't the result of her trying to push her tongue up his ass, but of his rigid prudishness. There was nothing she had to feel responsible for. Dr. Mendez had told his patient his heart could give out at any time and to keep his nitro tabs on his person at all times.

"It's his own fault for leaving them upstairs," his newly minted widow said aloud in the deathly quiet house. Either way, Ashlee decided no one else needed to know anything about the last few hours of Gerald's life. It was better to let his friends and daughter believe nothing out of the ordinary had happened, that nature had simply taken its sad course.

Yet Ashlee found herself trembling, and then the fatigue that comes on after an intense adrenaline rush. A huge part of her was still so angry with Gerald for being such a special brand of asshole that she realized she was more in shock than grieving. Maybe the grief would hit her later on, but it didn't feel that way. The man had managed to completely change his wife's attitude toward him literally overnight.

Still, it was a highly upsetting experience and the first call Ashlee made was to Phillip. As soon as he answered she lost her breath and couldn't speak right away.

"Mom, just try to breathe and tell me what's wrong?" the twenty-one year old said calmly.

Phillip's rich voice was soothing, and his mother was finally able to tell him about Gerald's heart attack.

"Oh my god, Mom, I'm leaving now. I'll be there in a couple of hours, depending on traffic."

"Oh, but Honey, you have your classes. It's your final semester. You can't just up and leave now," she said, though having him rush to comfort her was what she wanted more than anything.

"It's alright, Mom. I only have two classes and I can call my professors to make arrangements from the road. It's a death in the family, after all," he reasoned.

"Yeah, a death in the family," the dazed blonde echoed. Was Gerald really her family? The marriage was less than a year old and his dying words had hardly been loving ones. No, Phillip was her only true family ever since his father passed. He was exactly what she needed more than ever.

Ashlee waited for Phillip to get there before making any more calls. Talking to Gerald's daughter, making funeral arrangements, talking to his lawyer and accountant were all tasks she didn't want to face without Phillip by her side.

Even though they weren't close, Ashlee knew she had to call Gerald's daughter as soon as possible. But the blonde didn't know what to do with herself. She found herself wandering aimlessly around the house, going from room to room in a daze. She was still only dressed in her robe and barely noticed that she needed to pull it closer together and retie the belt. Her pussy and tits were mostly exposed, but being alone in the house it didn't seem to matter.

She'd almost forgotten sleeping in the guest room the night before, but in her room to room meandering she was starkly reminded of the marital blowout that sent her away from the conjugal bed. She went from there to the master bedroom where she found evidence on the sheets of Gerald having masturbated after she left. The residue of dried up cum was unmistakable.

"Oh, you old fool," she muttered quietly as she took the dirty sheets off the bed and proceeded change them and straighten up the room. It felt awkward being in the room by herself. She felt a little like she was trespassing, even though she knew the house would be all hers now. After the nasty fight the night before, she had to remind herself that this had been her bedroom, too. Now that the bed was freshly made, it felt a little more like hers again but she still wasn't used to the fact that Gerald would not be sleeping there anymore.

Ashlee sat down on the bed and called Darlene, Gerald's daughter, deciding not to wait for Phillip. Darlene was only about six years younger than Ashlee.

"I'm so sorry," the blonde said, "but I'm calling to let you know your father passed away this morning."

There was a moment of silence. "I see. Was it his heart?"

"I'm afraid so." Ashlee didn't see the point of explaining everything that happened leading up to Gerald's attack. No one needed to know anything about that, or the fact that he'd basically kicked her out of his life, not that she'd been sorry about it at the time. Either way, she hadn't left the property and they were still legally married, so none of what happened was even important.

"Okay, well, that's that, I guess," Darlene said in a monotone. "Do you need any help with arrangements or anything like that?"

Gerald's daughter was barely fazed by the news. Ashlee knew they weren't close, but she thought maybe it would sink in later and the slightly younger woman would feel grief.

"I think I can take care of everything," the blonde replied. "My son will be here soon and he can help."

"Good. I'll let my mother know what happened. Let us know when the service will be, please. I don't know if we'll be there, but you never know. Mom might want to go. Either way, we'll see you at the reading of the will, whenever that is."

Then the line went dead without a word of goodbye. Ashlee was a little disoriented. Darlene hadn't been upset at all. The blonde felt oddly relieved at her own lack of sadness. She was still feeling stunned by it all, but Gerald had shown his true colors before he died. Ashlee was even still mad at him for causing this whole, lamentable situation himself.

With time ticking by too slowly, Ashlee decided to call Gerald's second wife next. She had to explain who she was, but when she told her predecessor of her ex's passing, the other woman just started laughing. Ashlee was taken aback at first, but she almost started laughing herself when she thought of how no one from Gerald's life seemed very sorry to see him go.

That second phone call ended quickly and then Ashlee found herself with nothing useful to do. She didn't want to make her other calls until Phillip was there. She needed him to get through the rest of that horrible day. That's when she realized her robe was barely covering anything now, and it seemed like a good idea to take a shower and make herself presentable for her son. She missed him deeply when he was away at school, and today she needed him more than ever.

Leaving her robe on the bed, Ashlee walked nude into the bathroom. When she turned on the water to bring it up to temperature, she looked around and noted that Gerald's toiletries were everywhere. His shaving cream, razor, that awful shampoo he always used. He was still there wherever she looked. It would take a while to get used to the idea of him being gone despite the way things had ended up.

After a couple of minutes, Ashlee got under the shower and started to wash, beginning with her hair, which she wore down past her shoulders. It felt good to have a calm moment to touch her voluptuous body. It began to feel even better when she started to lather her body up with soap, squeezing and kneading her large, slippery tits until her nipples were thick and swollen. Then she toyed with her aching nubs, twirling and twisting them in her soapy fingers until the pleasure began to fan out through the rest of her body.

Ashlee's pussy had been freshly waxed just a couple of days ago, and she indulged a nice, luxurious slit rub as the warm water cascaded down her delectable MILF nudity. She was surprised to find herself growing hot and wet so easily, but she had heard a lot of people turn to sexual pleasure in times of intense stress. This was one of those times, she giggled to herself. Then she switched over to the hand held shower nozzle and leaned back against the shower wall, squatting down to open her firm thighs and aim the warm spray directly at her snatch.

God, that felt so good. She waggled the spray across her clit and tweezed her nipples with her free hand. She'd almost forgotten how her body had been left high and dry the night before, but her pussy needed this. Ashlee felt so alive as the pleasure washed through her body. As good as it felt to play with her nipples, she moved her free hand between her legs and pushed a pair of fingers up into her creamy fuck hole, pumping them in and out while she kept the nozzle aimed at her clit.

Ashlee's breath went deeper and louder, until her gasps became moans. Her bulging tits felt so good trapped between her arms and her pussy felt hot and creamy inside. She knew she was well on her way toward a sorely needed, stress-relieving orgasm when the sound of Phillip calling to her from the bedroom shattered her erotic trance.

"Mom! Can't you hear me? I've been calling you since I walked in the door!"

"Baby!" she cried out, suddenly dropping the nozzle and whipping her fingers out of her unsatisfied pussy.

Her son had gotten there faster than expected. He must've risked a speeding ticket. The next thing she knew, he stepped into the bathroom. As soon as she saw him through the glass side she rushed out of the shower, completely forgetting she was naked and soaking wet, and threw her arms around him.

"Oh, Phillip, I'm so glad you're here! I don't know what I'd do without you!"

She planted fervent, unthinking kisses all over his face and neck, hugging his large, muscular body for dear life.

"Oh, Mom, you know I'd never let you go through this alone," he said. Then he lifted her bare body in his powerful arms, making her shriek like a girl as she wrapped her legs around his waist and kept putting kisses all over his face. She barely noticed he was holding her up by the cheeks of her ass and that her spread open pussy was mere inches away from the tips of his fingers with the front of her mound grinding against his body.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,935 Followers