A Very Horny Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlee started moaning too hard to keep up their desperate kissing. Phillip kept massaging her sweet spot and mashed the pad of his thumb onto her clit at the same time. His mother felt her body twist and squirm as the pleasure threatened to overload her senses. If he could do this with his finger, then what kind of depraved mess would his cock turn her into?

"Baby, oh fuck, you're gonna make Mommy cum," she mewled.

"Show your boy what a slut you are and cum for me," he said breathlessly.

"Ah, ahhhhh fuck! I'm cumming!" Ashlee cried out. Her body arched and shuddered with a wave of sensation she'd never felt before. It wasn't as if Phillip was the first man to find her G spot, but being her son she had a level of love and trust for him no one else deserved. He was the one who rushed to be by her side the morning Gerald died. He was the one who didn't judge her, who even embraced everything she was.

"I love the way you cum, Mom," he told her, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Oh, so much. And that was oh, so wrong."

But they both laughed it off. They both knew how wrong it was to be more than mother and son, but neither of them cared.

Ashlee got off the couch and stood up, beckoning Phillip to follow. She started taking his suit off piece by piece until she had him completely naked.

"Oh god," she said, running her hands over his firmly defined muscles. He was perfect, and she finally took hold of his impressively swollen cock and started stroking him.

"That feels so good, Mom," he moaned. "You're so good at that."

She gave him a wickedly seductive smile. "This is what you get when you take a slut for a lover."

"Is that what you are now? My lover?"

"For you, baby, I'll be anything you want."

Phillip pulled her close, their bodies only separated where Ashlee had her hands on his cock. He pulled the zipper in back of her dress down and started to pull it off her shoulders. "I want everything with you. You've always been my angel, and now I want you as my slut, too. I know you're both all rolled up in one, Mom. You're the only one ever."

Ashlee felt her face go hot over her son's words. Not even his father had ever said anything like that to her. She let go of his cock and let him take her dress off. He started kissing her again, this time with his large hands exploring her big, heavy tits. He squeezed and massaged them eagerly, but when he started rolling and twisting her erect nipples she moaned into his mouth. He leaned over and spent a long time sucking the tips of her firm orbs and fingered her pussy some more.

He finally sat back down and set his feet wide apart, holding his long cock upright. Ashlee giggled, knowing what he wanted. He might've been special, but he was still such a guy. She gladly knelt down in front of him and replaced her hand around his shaft with hers.

"Mommy knows just what you want, baby," she purred.

"Suck it, Mom," he groaned. "I've been dreaming of this forever."

Ashlee looked in surprise at her proudly smiling son, almost forgetting that she was holding his throbbing stalk of man flesh in her hand. "You have? You actually thought about me sucking your cock?"

"More times than I can tell you."

The blonde took a deep breath and then leaned over and started licking Phillip's cock. The moan of pleasure that instantly came from his mouth made her heart race even faster. She couldn't believe she was actually tasting his pole. Finally. Ever since she'd seen the shape of his gorgeous erection in his pants the other day she'd been imagining how it looked and felt. How it tasted. And it was delicious. He was sort of sweet but so manly and tangy. Precum dribbled heavily from his dome as she lapped around the ridge of his head, finally taking the end into her mouth.

Ashlee jerked and sucked at the same time, twisting her hand in a corkscrew motion while her tongue swirled over his flesh within her bobbing mouth. She kept looking up at him and was pleased to catch him watching her every time. She felt overwhelmed with love for him. Overwhelmed with love for his luscious cock. She would suck it for him ten times a day for the rest of her life if that's what he wanted. But after watching him watch her for a few minutes, she freed him from her mouth but kept her hand around his shaft.

"Do you like the way Mommy sucks your cock, baby?"

"Fuck yes. I'll never get enough of this, Mom. You suck cock like a slut," he said with a playful grin.

Ashlee giggled happily. If they were really taking this huge step together, she wanted him addicted to her body and skills. She giggled again as she thought it was a mother's duty to make her son feel better than any other woman. But then he surprised her by lifting his legs up high, bringing his knees toward his shoulders until his rimhole was staring back at her from below his cum-filled balls.

"But now I want you to lick that asshole, Mom. I want you to tongue fuck that ass like a dirty slut."

Ashlee's heart raced. She noted how Phillip was not only shaved around his cock and balls, but all the way back to his asshole. Unlike Gerald. There was nothing but pure, hair-free rim for her to lick and please. Wanting to impress as much as please him, she leaned in without hesitation and flicked her tongue over her son's tightly puckered rimhole.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuck," he moaned, obviously savoring the bold and skillful lapping and darting of his mother's highly practiced tongue.

Stroking his oozing cock at the same time, Ashlee spent a long time making love to her son's asshole with her mouth. She kissed his little rim like a tiny mouth, then licked it, lapped it and darted the tip of her tongue against the taut ring. She soon had the end of her tongue squirming inside the boy's ass, fucking wetly into his hole while her hand slid up and down his rock hard prick.

Phillip was moaning and squirming. It made his mother happy to know she was giving him something special. She wasn't so clueless as to think there weren't other girls who'd licked his ass before, but she was sure his little college girls weren't as good as his much more experienced mommy.

After a while, Ashlee pulled back with her tongue and slowly slipped a finger into her son's ass. Phillip just kept moaning and squirming across the couch. With her finger up his ass, she went back to sucking his cock. She was happy to hear the deeper, raspier sound of his moans. He was totally under the spell of his mother's talents, and she was determined to make sure he felt the full benefit of them. But she was surprised when he pushed her back just before she was sure he was about to give her a big mouthful of warm cum. She almost felt cheated when he made her stop, but she was eager to see what he had in mind.

Phillip stood up, his cock brushing against his mother's face with the move, but then he took her hands and guided her up to her feet. Now his cock was rubbing against her tummy while he stared at her with the most intense desire she'd ever seen in a man's eyes. He explored her naked form with his hands, reaching for her smooth pussy to stroke her sodden lips, but paying special attention to those big, beautifully sculpted tits. He looked like he wanted to say something, but he suddenly started kissing her again. They shared a long, hard, deep, soul searching kiss while she fondled his cock as eagerly as he fondled her tits.

It seemed like forever before they broke off that kiss. By the end of it, there wasn't a shred of doubt they were going through the rest of their lives as a couple. A mother and son, but a hotly devoted couple. Ashlee only giggled with delight at the idea her own son was the man she was meant to be with. But before she could say anything, Phillip pulled her behind him by the hand, leading her into the kitchen where he bent her over the table. He sat in the chair directly behind her. It was the same chair where Gerald usually ate his breakfast, but now it was her son diving in between her ass cheeks for a completely different type of meal.

Phillip was forceful but not rough in the way he pulled the spheres of his mother's ass apart. He held her wide open and began licking her from her pussy to her starbud. He slurped her honey coated lips hungrily and let his tongue dart against her clit and into her hole while he massaged her rimhole with his thumb.

"Baby," Ashlee called breathlessly, "my son, you're making Mommy feel sooooo good."

Phillip growled in reply, never allowing his tongue to let up in its saliva-soaked exploration of his mother's holes. She was moaning and cooing like a sex kitten in heat. Her enormous tits were now squashed against the table top while she clutched at the edge and felt her baby's love ripple through her body.

After several minutes, Phillip brought his tongue to his mother's tight asshole, concentrating his licks and kisses to her tiny ring. He brought his thumb and fingers to her pussy, stroking and probing her dripping slit while probing her ass with his tongue.

"Owwww, fuck, baby that feels purrrrfect," the blonde mommy moaned.

Ashlee had always loved when a man paid loving attention to her asshole. There were precious few who ever did, though. Gerald never so much as touched her rimhole even by accident, but now her son was pushing his tongue inside her. The blonde felt like she was floating on a cloud of pure pleasure. Phillip filled her pussy with a pair of pumping fingers while continuing to probe her asshole with his agile tongue. He was too good at it for this to be his first time exploring a girl's starbud. The thought of him driving those young coeds crazy with pleasure as he licked and fingered their assholes made her feel giddy with pride.

When Phillip started massaging his mother's G spot while tonguing her ass, Ashlee's body quickly lit up with explosive pleasure. Her boy made her cum so hard she squirted for the first time in ages, soaking his neck and the lower part of his face with her bursting spray. Her entire body rocked with shudders of blinding pleasure. Her climax went on longer than she thought was possible. And before she had a chance to catch her breath, she heard Phillip's chair scraping back on the floor. Then he was standing behind her and rubbing the blunt tip of his fat cock against her holes.

Everything felt wet and slick as Ashlee's entire cunt and ass crack were coated with a heady mix of her own juices and her son's saliva. Now he was adding his precum to the stew, massaging her ass bud with the head of his cock and then angling his shaft downward to stroke it over her sex lips. She knew what was coming. Any second now, she would feel something few women ever felt, her own son's cock surging into his mother's slippery cunt channel. She needed it. She couldn't wait for it. This was the momentous occasion when her boy proved himself as her man and staked his claim by filling her most precious treasure with throbbing man cock.

"Do it, baby. Fuck Mommy's snatch," she moaned in a hoarse whisper.

Phillip then pushed his knob into his mother's slippery opening. Her swollen lips parted for the hot, rigid meat driving into her pussy. She uttered one, long, throaty moan that grew louder with every inch that slipped inside her tight sheath. When the full length came to a stop, filling her the way she'd never felt before now, Ashlee could barely breathe. Her heart was pounding with excitement and even a little fear. Had she lost her mind? Didn't she just tell her own son to fuck her? Yes was the only answer, and it suddenly made her smile.

"Give it to Mommy, baby," she crooned, squeezing her inner muscles around his throbbing shaft. "Give Mommy that cock just as hard as you please."

But Phillip didn't move. "Prop yourself up on your elbows, Mom," he said.

Half dazed and wondering why he was waiting to start fucking her, Ashlee did as he asked. Then she felt those large, strong hands reach around her to cup and squeeze her heavily dangling melons.

"Ahhhh, yeahhhhhh," Phillip groaned. "This way I can feel these gorgeous tits while we fuck."

Ashlee tried to reply but her son started moving his thick cock in and out of her pussy. His meat was quickly coated with her juice and started sliding back and forth with long strokes. His fingers played roughly with her swollen nipples while his cock stroked her inner sheath with steady thrusts.

"Mine," her son growled, breathing heavily as he started pumping harder and faster into her core.

"Ohh yes, baby, Mommy's all yours. Fuck me. Fuck your slut!"

After that, Phillip just groaned and grunted as he strained to pump his mother's squelching cunt with the full length of his straining meat. He kept massaging her tits, but eventually moved one hand backward. That was when Ashlee felt his thick thumb press into her asshole. She yowled like a cat in heat while he filled her ass with his blunt thumb and steadily pumped that marble hard cock into her pussy.

Ashlee was gasping for air. Nothing mattered now but the powerful sensations racing through her body. She wanted Phillip to fuck her forever. No other cock could give her what she had now and she hoped he could feel half the joy and pleasure she was. Then she started to cum, and in their current position, the underside of her son's cock kept stroking across her G spot until she felt herself squirting again. This time, instead of soaking her baby's face with her pussy shower, she soaked his cock and all around his gyrating groin.

"OH FUCK, MOM!" he shouted. "I fucking LOVE that tight, wet cunt!"

Ashlee's orgasm never subsided but morphed into another one, her snatch spraying her motherly nectar into Phillip's lunging body. He suddenly yanked his thumb out of her ass and spanked her cheek while he pounded desperately into her hole. She knew her baby was on the brink of his climax before he called out to warn her.

"Gonna cum, Mom!" he shouted. "Fuck, that pussy feels so good!"

"Yes, baby, yes!" Ashlee screamed back at him. "Fill Mommy's slut hole with her baby's cum!"

The warm flush of spurting cum spread through Ashlee's loins as her son drove relentlessly into her pussy, coating her hot womb with familial seed. He pounded and thrust all the way through her climax, finally spending the last of his forbidden spunk into his mother's luscious pussy.

Phillip held his cock inside her as they huffed for air. He pulled her backward with him as he sat in Gerald's chair again, keeping her on his lap with his pole still embedded in her hole. He kissed her shoulder and lazily massaged her tits while they caught their breath. When she felt steady enough, Ashlee rose off her son's cock and turned around, sitting back astride his lap but now facing him.

"Baby, I love you so much," she said, almost weeping for joy as she kissed his face.

"I love you, too, Mom," he replied. He took her face between his hands and kissed her mouth. It was a calmer kiss than before, but still deep and filled with the need and hunger that only comes with the deepest kind of love.

After kissing for a long time, Ashlee rested her face against her son's shoulder. He held her in place with his thick, strong arms. She was perfectly happy and secure, a feeling she knew would be permanent now. Yet she knew the sexually satisfied glow in her body was only temporary. It was only a matter of time before she would need more of her son's glorious cock and the needful way he pumped her pussy full of his love.

Ashlee wondered if Gerald might've been right after all, that maybe she was really just a slut who didn't feel the least bit guilty about sharing her sordid pleasures with her own son. What kind of woman tongue fucked her son in the ass? Or let him do the same thing to her? Or let him make her cum so hard she squirted all over his face and groin? But the thought of being Phillip's slut, being his fucktoy, only made her feel closer than she'd ever felt to any man. She felt a sense of mutual belonging like a warm glow of contentment deep in her core.

Then she thought of how different she felt when Phillip called her a slut vs. Gerald. Coming from Phillip, it made her feel happy knowing he was merely proclaiming their unbreakable bond. No matter how dirty or sordid it seemed on the surface, down deep it was something too special to ever let go. She lifted her head and looked at her son's handsome face. He smiled and kissed her for a long time. His hands started to roam again and she felt his cock already growing back to its erect state. She got up from the chair and took hold of Phillip's rod to lead him upstairs.

"Come with Mommy, baby," she said, casting a playful glance over her shoulder. "Your slut needs more. So much more."