A Very Hot Hike

Story Info
We realize getting caught is hotter than we imagined!
1.2k words
4.39
8.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my first real relationships was when I was 18. She and I were both athletes in school, and we had a lot of pent up energy :)

We weren't having intercourse yet, we were afraid of pregnancy and being stuck in the small town we lived in, but we liked to try a lot of other things.

We did a lot of nature hikes, there were a lot of woods around and we could get pretty isolated fairly easily. In the past we'd be making out, our hands would in each other's pants while sitting on some light and we'd hurriedly reset ourselves when suddenly hikers came along.

We never got caught, but it was close and it was exciting!

On one particular instance we were hiking on a nice summer day, then sun was out and there was a nice breeze.

It was a beautiful day and we were hiking along a mountain trail. We were both feeling a little horney, and we were looking for somewhere to get off the trail. We found a clearing, and realized that it was actually a cleared area for the old train tracks that ran along the mountain. In the middle of the clearing, between two sets of tracks was a little utility building on a concrete platform. A perfect spot!

We sat down and started to kiss, her shoulder length curly hair was blowing lazily in the breeze, and we were enjoying each other. I remember that she had a great neck and I liked to spend time in it. My hand unbuttoned a couple of buttons on her flannel shirt and i reached inside and was rolling a nipple on one breast between my fingers. She loved that and she gave me a little bite on my shoulder to show how much she liked it.

She reached down and started to rub my erection through my shorts. It felt so good and we kissed with some extra passion behind it. I got an idea, born of two people getting horney and wanting to keep escalating. I leaned down and kissed her other nipple, momentarily nibbling on her nipple with my teeth, then I kissed between her breasts and then her belly... and then i leaned her back against the little building and moved down lower to her jean shorts.

I looked up at her, the sun glowing through her golden hair, her shirt open and her breasts exposed to the warm breeze, her nipples especially hard from the extra stimulation. She cupped one with her hand and squeezed her breast and her nipple.

I smiled at the image and then took my teeth and undid the top button, then the next few below it, until i could tug at them down her legs and past her knees. Her white panties had little hearts on them and i nuzzled between her legs with my nose and my mouth, breathing my hot breath on her panties right over her pussy. Her knees spread wider and she kicked off her shorts as she readied herself.

I kissed her warm pussy through her panties, pressing a little on her and she pressed her hips back at me as she wanted to be rubbed and touched.. and I teased her. Just a little bit, but she loved to be teased, and I pressed my tongue against her. She gasped at the pressure and I remember just how much I enjoyed how she smelled. Her pussy was sweet, and the hike and the attention had got her juices going. I loved the smell of her pussy, and it would be a scent I would always love since.

I breathed her scent in deep and then i hooked my thumbs in the side of her panties and pulled then down over her raised hips, down her strong thighs and down to her shorts. It was about to be my favorite time.

I slid back up between her legs, kissing her inner thighs and letting the sun sparkle on the wetness coming from her pussy and shining on her pubic hair. The breeze blew across us and she shook an excited shudder. I loved to feel her thighs as she would shake.

i softly kissed towards the center of her hair, her droplets of excitement starting to wet my lips. I kissed her outer lips, my tongue danced in the outside edges tasting her drops, tasting her warm excited lips, until i could take it no longer and i licked her pussy from the bottom upwards, spending time with my tongue on the hood of her wet clit as she shook with relief as i properly kissed her. I began to suck and lick and move her clit between my lips, making her shift and start to make little moaning noises. I continued, my tongue pressing her clit against my lips and then such on it to again flick her over and over again.

I started a rhythm, and slowly slid one hand up and inserted my middle finger inside of her. She gasped with pleasure and then again as i slid a second one beside it. With twisting motions of my wrist and a hand matching the rhythms of my licking, I slowly started to fuck her with my fingers. Her hands were suddenly on my head as she moved me and tried to control my pattern. I let her guide me as we picked up the pace and went faster and faster.

As you might think, I was quite focused on the beautiful sex of my girlfriend before me. I didn't notice the sound of a distant train... and barely noticed it when she started to pat my head to get my attention. We were in no danger but someone could see us! At that moment I couldn't care at all, and I instead doubled my efforts, increasing my speed of my fucking fingers, of my flicking and licking tongue!

As the sound of the train grew closer and I ate her out feverishly fast now, she lost her will to try to stop me and she put her head back and started to moan louder than before. The sound of the train charged along the tracks and you could feel it in the ground. The bass noise flowed through us as she built to her orgasm. Suddenly the train was all you could hear as it covered up her moaning and the very wet noises coming from between her legs as I ate her out with more energy than I ever had.

As the train thundered by, she told me afterwards, she peered up to the lead car and she locked her gaze with that of the surprised engineer leaning out of the window as he drove. As they met eyes and she knew right then she was exposed to the world, her nipples in the sun, her man eating her pussy, her panties around her ankles and her face flush with the the moment, she suddenly went over the edge and came in my face!

I put my hands on her hips as she violently started to shake and i tried to stay on for the ride. The train went by, then quickly sounded its horn, then kept thundering down the track around the bend!

After the wave of orgasm died down, we quickly worked to get our clothes reset and we jogged back to the trail we had left, giggling the whole time. See, her father worked in the game preserve on the mountain and he knew some of the local train engineers. There was an ever so remote chance this guy would recognize her and tell her father!