Fluffing for a Doctor's Exam

Story Info
During a medical exam, boundaries were tested.
790 words
3.96
8.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was participating in very rigorous physical activity and in one of the best physical shape of my life. It all changed when I was doing drills running up a sandy hill we called 'Sugar cookie'. After the run I knew something wasn't quite right and I was experience sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

I'll skip the original diagnosis but I clearly identified by a doctor with a hernia and would need surgery to repair it. During this time I was set to move and this diagnosis would make me unfit for travel. I mentioned I am really needing to make this move, and I was able to push my hernia back in and the pain would subside for hours until I laughed or did leaned the wrong way.

The doctor gave me this suggestion, "Let's pretend you came in here for a back pain and nothing else, and when you get to where you are going. Make an appointment with a Dr. and get it taken care of." Seemed like the best possible situation and I made the move. Once I arrived at my new destination, I quickly scheduled an appointment with the local Doctor.

During the initial consultation I couldn't help but notice the Dr. was a very fit younger female, closer to my age, maybe a few years older. But in my world, very much, fuckable. I stated "I am pretty sure I have a hernia, and its painful here." I applied pressure to the area. She responded "Oh lots of people think they have a hernia, but you wouldn't have been able to walk around and travel if you did. Go ahead and get ready, and I'll be back for an exam."

I already had an exam prior, but I knew the procedure. It was to remove all clothing waste down and get into a gown. I couldn't stop thinking, she's getting ready to be about as close to my dick as anyone whose about to blow me would. And there is 100% chance I am going to be on display.

So I did what any normal guy would do that had the premonition their member was about to be judged (men's worst fear is being caught on display sporting something laughable). I started gently stroking myself making sure I had enough blood flow for a full performance but not so much to a full Monty. This is the ideal presentation, great potential, and just enough to look like you are unaware.

She knocked and opened the door asking if I'm dressed and ready. Of course I was, heart rate elevated just a bit starting to get nervous. What have I done, this was wildly a bad idea. I'm not in the middle of a porn film, what the fuck was I thinking. It was too late, the situation was out of my control, and now with anxiety I just hoped for the best.

She sat down in front of me as a stood up with my cock less than 2 feet away from her face. She didn't even look up as she moved my gown to the side. My dick was just as I left it, A+ for presentation and edging. I wasn't ready for what happened next, She took my dick fully into her right hand grasp and said, "Okay, let's get this out of the way." It wasn't just grasping the tip and controlling the direction, She wrapped her hand around me. Full weight of my cock in her palms and fingers feeling my shaft and veins.

I used every bit of self-control my body had. All I could focus on was feeling each finger wrapped around me. I am sure a few pulses had to go through her grasp, veins pumped I knew there was no hiding my excitement. I could feel my heart rate rapidly increasing or was I actually pulsing and about to nut into the hand of this doctor.

Looking down her eyes were focused on my problem hernia, but all I could focus on was her grip on me, If her attention were to even focus on my cock again, either regripping or making another remark, I probably would have drained on her hand. I could barely think straight, this was going almost as perfect as I imagined.

Being the professional, she quickly responded, "Yeap, you definitely have a hernia and we need to schedule you for surgery as soon as possible." As she let go of my cock I could feel the relief come back under control. Few more minutes and I would have been asking for tissues to clean up with.

To this day I replay this story in my head for a good nut.