A Very Indecent Proposal

Story Info
Family is tested. The rewards are high but so are the risks.
6k words
4.52
43.3k
85
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry, but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stoking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my character's arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but they are not autobiographical.

No one in this story is under the age of 18.

Constructive feedback welcome. I am from UK, so UK spelling applies. Thank you for reading my story.

Prologue

I had never met my grandfather. I knew he was very wealthy but no one in the family spoke about him or if they did it what they had to say wasn't very pleasant. He and my dad fell out before I was born. I have no idea why they fell out because nobody talked about it. I loved my dad to bits, so it never occurred to me to be curious about my grandfather. I had a very happy life, lovely parents and a great husband (Bob), why would I be concerned about someone who had upset my dad?

About 3 weeks ago my dad called to say the four of us had to visit my grandfather. He was dying and wanted to make it up to my dad. We went, happy to act as support for my dad.

Act 1 - the meeting

The four of us were ushered into grandfathers' study. His servant closed the door and there was just the five of us in the room.

"Thank you for coming." Grandfather opened the conversation. "I am happy to see you again Geoff and Julie. This must be Madeline and her husband Robert. You have grown into a very beautiful woman Madeline; it is a shame I missed it all."

"Who's fault is that?" Barked my dad.

"Water under the bridge, son, water under the bridge." Said grandfather and I was beginning to feel sorry for the old man, he looked very frail. He continued. "It is obvious I haven't got long so I wanted to see you all before I go."

Dad was still agitated. "We are not going to beg for your money, if that's what you want."

"Of course, not son, you are a strong man and I didn't bring you up to beg." He turned to me. "Maddy do you know why your dad and mum are so mad at me?"

Dad stood up as he said, "we are not going through that again."

"Son, sit down, humour an old dying man." My dad sat down, reluctantly. "Well Madeline, I am not a nice man, I never have been. I could blame it on my childhood or a hundred other things but it all a bit late now. I'm just not a nice man. I wasn't very happy when your dad told me he was going to marry your mother. I didn't think she was classy enough for him. I wanted to test him so I said I would give it my blessing if he let me have one night with your mum. If he didn't, I would cut him out of my will. He didn't and the rest is history."

"So, what are we doing here?" Dad barked again.

My grandfather smiled. "Well I'm still a nasty man and I would still like to have Julie."

My mum interrupted "fuck off you, old pervert." I rarely heard my mum swear and certainly not the 'f' word.

"Ah, Julie your true class emerges. Don't worry I couldn't even if I wanted to. So here is the deal. I have £250,000 to leave my will. I will split it evenly between Madeline and Geoff providing you complete two tasks.

Dad was just about to speak when I cut in. "What are the tasks?"

"Ah, curiosity eh Madeline? I will come straight to the point. I can't manage to screw your mum, but your husband can. I want to watch. Also, as a punishment for not doing what I asked all those years ago I want to watch your dad screw you."

Dad growled "There is only one person who is going to be screwed and it's you. I am going to beat the fuck out of you even if I spend the rest of my days in jail." He rose with his fists clenched. All grandfather did was look him in the eyes and smile. It was as if he wanted to be hit. Bob jumped up and stood in front of dad.

"He's not worth it, Geoff. Let's just go."

"That's good advice son I'm not worth it, you have two weeks to decide whether to accept my offer."

Bob turned to him and said "we don't need two weeks; the answer is no."

"I will give you two weeks to think about it anyway, you might change your mind."

We left. We all agreed in the car on the way home that there was no way we would even consider this. It was a short conversation.

Act 2 - the decision

Bob and I discussed the offer again when we were home. We agreed it was disgusting and that grandfather really was a very nasty man. It was obvious now why dad had such a dislike of him.

I am ashamed to admit, though, that I had glanced at my dad a few times since the meeting. Not full-blown fantasies or 'I wonder if' moments; I just noticed him more.

The other major issue in our life was that Bob and I were on a course of fertility treatment, and it was proving too expensive. We were rapidly nearing the point where we could no longer afford it. We resolved to see if we could borrow the money from my parents.

We were at mum and dad's house and I had explained the situation to them. "So dad, Bob and I were wondering if you could lend us the money to complete the next round of treatment."

Dad looked at mum and then replied "I am sorry, Maddy, but our pension investments have not done so well in the last two years. They should pick up, but at present we just don't have any money to spare. If we did, we would give it to you no problem."

"Oh, OK thanks dad." I felt like bursting into tears. We had worked so hard with this treatment. I held back the tears as I didn't want to put pressure on my parents.

Mum surprised us all. "There is always your dad, Geoff."

Dad replied. "I know him, he won't lend us anything. He will just demand we agree to his proposal, and we are not doing that."

"No, I suppose not." Said mum.

"You suppose, Julie? Are you saying we should consider it?" My dad was wide eyed.

"I don't know what I mean Geoff. Maddy and Bob need the money to start a family. We are such a tight family. I know you feel their pain as much as I do.

My dad shook his head. "No, and that's the end of it."

As we were driving home Bob asked me the same question, I was busting to ask him. "Maddy, would you have sex with your dad in order to pay for fertility treatment?

I replied, "That's funny, I was going to ask you if you would have sex with my mum."

"I asked first," Bob taunted me.

"I know but he is my dad, I'm too embarrassed to talk about it. Would you have sex with my mum or not?"

"I suppose I would, yes. I mean I don't want to. It's wrong. But your mum is a great looking woman, so it wouldn't be a big price to pay to be able to start a family."

"hmm." Was all I could manage.

Bob carried on. "I think you would, wouldn't you Maddy? You are very close to your dad and he is a handsome man. If society hadn't conditioned us to think it is wrong, I don't think you would be so against it."

"Maybe Bob, but it's a bit like I would be prostituting myself.

"Prostituting yourself to start a family perhaps. Maybe that's the way to think about it; forget it's your dad and regard it as a financial transaction."

"So, you would be happy if I sold my body, Bob?"

"In normal circumstances, no I wouldn't, but I know how much you want children. Is it worth being miserable for the rest of your like over one single physical act? With someone you love, albeit not in that way?"

I was reluctantly coming around to the idea. "You just want to bonk my mum." I tried to lighten the mood.

"too right," Bob sniggered. I think he meant 'not really but I would if necessary'.

A few days later my mum telephoned me to say that she and dad had discussed the 'proposal' for days. They were not happy but would comply with grandfather's wishes for our sake if we wanted to. By then I had decided I would. I imagined I would keep my eyes closed and dad would wear a condom. There would be barriers between us which would make it safe physically and psychologically.

Act 3

No one spoke a word in the car on the way to grandfather's house. We were all too nervous. His servant again showed us into his study.

"Glad you decided to accept my offer. The papers have been prepared and signed. They are with the lawyers awaiting my final 'say so'. I think you are all going to enjoy this."

We all looked at the carpet and nobody spoke. We had previously agreed to say as little as possible to this animal. Just do what we had to do and leave.

"Nobody want to talk? I guess you must all be so excited. OK, to release the money you all have to do exactly what I say. This is my fantasy. So, we will start. Geoff stand up, walk over to Madeline and take her by the hand. Hold hands and follow me."

Dad did as he was asked. I looked up and smiled weakly to him as I stood up. Both our palms were sweaty as he led me to the next room. I was so nervous I thought my knees were knocking together.

When we got to the room, grandfather issued his next instruction. "Sit down on the sofa." We sat upright on the front edge of the sofa and waited. "Closer." He said. We moved. "closer still." We moved so our thighs were touching each other. "That's nice. I think I want to watch you kiss first. Nice sloppy kisses and I want to see your tongues working on each other."

'oh fuck, here we go I thought'. I was trembling and must have looked like a rabbit caught in headlights. Luckily dad was calm and in control. He took a deep breath, turned to me and smiled. He leant forward and kissed me lightly on my lips. It was so calming. I had already made up my mind to block all thoughts of how wrong this was. I didn't want to screw up my mind with guilt. Dad kissed me again. He was really helping me ease into this. I relaxed a bit more and kissed him back.

Dad put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. My breast was grazing his chest. I was still nervous, but I was enjoying being held by my dad. It felt more like cuddles and I blocked out any thought of the physical stuff we would soon be doing. Grandfather broke the spell. "Where is your tongue, Madeline? I'm sure you can kiss more passionately than that."

I obeyed and opened my mouth. My tongue worked its way between my dad's lips. It felt like he was resisting until I stroked his thigh. He responded and opened his mouth. Our tongues entwined. Our lips mashed together. "That's better, Madeline, I think Geoff is enjoying that. You have beautiful lips, I bet they are really soft. My son is a lucky man."

Dad and I were relaxing into each other. I was getting aroused and I think dad was too. Our kissing was more urgent now with our jaws, lips and tongues all moving. Dad pulled my shoulder back into the sofa. He continued kissing me all the way until my head was on the back of the sofa. Dad was taking control now, his head above me pushing me into the sofa. Pushing me back made my hand ride higher on his thigh and I was stroking his pants very close to his bulge. Dad's hand started to massage the outside of my breast. "Oh yes Geoff, stroke her tits. Get them out, I want to see them."

Dad unbuttoned my shirt and stroked the top curves of my cleavage. I arched my back and undid the clasp. Dad took the hint and pushed my bra up and off my breasts. He brushed both nipples with the dry palm of his hand. My nipples vibrated against the friction of his skin. They stood to attention. We resumed kissing while dad stroked my breasts. Feeling the curves, brushing my nipples. "Finger her, Geoff."

Dad moved his hand down my belly, pausing to push his finger into my belly button. His hand went further south and under the waist band of my skirt. Onwards under my knickers. I felt his fingers push though my pubic hair and over the hood of my clit. He stopped pushing as his fingers touched my very wet labia. I opened my mouth wider and sighed into my dad's mouth. I pushed my tongue as far as it would go into his mouth. "Oh, she loves that Geoff, rub her."

I had forgotten this was my dad. I was enjoying the feel of this man's fingers push through me, his head over me and his tongue exploring my mouth. He pushed lower and I felt two fingers easily enter me. He slowly moved in and out of me, whilst massaging my clit with his thumb. I was getting very hot. "Get up Madeline I want to see your body." How frustrating, I was enjoying that! Dad pulled his hand from my knickers and raised his head. I moved and stood up in front of grandfather.

"Nice... take you shirt and bra off." I did. "Lovely, now rub your tits." I raised both hands and stroked my own breasts. I slightly pinched my nipples. "OK, now take off your skirt." I unzipped my skirt and it dropped to the floor. He gazed at me, his eyes creeping over every inch of me. "Now take those lovely lacey knickers off." I hooked my fingers on each hip and pulled my knickers down. He resumed looking at me, eating me with his eyes; my breasts, the curve of my hips, my black pubic hair and my glistening labia.

"You are lovely, Madeline, I want you to finger yourself." I easily slid a finger into my wet pussy. I was ignoring the man behind me, no doubt looking at my bum and glimpsing my finger in my pussy. I was ignoring the man in front of me leching and leering at my soft body. Watching my finger work my pussy. I was enjoying putting on a show. I was oblivious to the fact that one was my dad, and the other was my grandfather.

"Show me your clit, Madeline and rub it." I wanted to leave the finger in me, so I spat on my other hand and rubbed the hood of my clit. My clit grew. My hood and labia flowered open like a rose. I spat again on my fingers and started to strum my clit. I didn't think I could orgasm, but I was certainly turned on. "She is very sexy don't you think, Geoff? Why don't you take your clothes off as well, soon I will want you to fuck her." The thought of a cock in my pussy made my hands move faster. I heard my dad quickly take his clothes off. I needed more lubrication, so I swapped hands and wiped honey onto my clit.

My grandfather picked up the telephone. "Send in our other guests." I heard the door open. "Julie and Bob, make yourself comfortable on the sofa. Madeline keep masturbating." I was now even more turned on by the thought of four people watching me naked, watching me masturbate. My arousal heightened by the fact that it was my mum, dad and husband watching me. My breathing was quickening as I worked myself up. I was making little sighing noises and I caught the faint waft of arousal from my pussy. My knees sagged, I spread my legs slightly and I pushed my pelvis forward. My eyes were closed now as I strummed my clit with one hand and rubbed my labia with the other.

"on your hands and knees facing me Madeline." I was frustrated as I was working towards orgasm, but I did as I was told. "Geoff fuck your daughter and I want both of you to look into my eyes. I want to see your expressions. Madeline, I want you to describe what it is like to have sex with your dad, every movement."

I heard dad tear a condom wrapper. "What are you doing Geoff, no condoms." Grandfather ordered.

I panicked. "But I'm not on the pill, we are trying for a baby." I blurted out.

"No condoms," came the reply.

My mind was in turmoil I did want this, and I didn't want it at the same time. My aroused head won. "Do it dad, I want to feel you in me," I said. I felt dad's hands on my hips as he positioned himself behind me. I felt the head of his cock slightly push my labia apart. I started talking as instructed. "His cock head is pushing my labia apart. He is in my entrance. He has pushed the head into me. Ooooo he is in me. I can feel his shaft push into me. He is all the way in me." I looked at my grandfather, my arousal written all over my face. I was talking to mum and Bob.

"Describe it Madeleine, is it hard?"

"It is very hard and wide. He has pulled it all the way out of me and is rubbing it on my clit. Now he has eased it back in, slowly all the way in. I can feel the ribs and bumps on his cock. I can feel the rim of his helmet as he pushes into me." Dad started a nice strong, but gentle sawing movement. I joined him.

"You look like you are really enjoying it, but I think you need to be fucked now. Lie on you back cross ways so Julie and Bob can have a good view. Look into your dad's eyes as he fucks you and talk dirty to him."

Dad pulled out of me, and I lay on my back as directed. I glanced over to see my mum and husband staring at me. Their expressions were glazed over and I guessed they were as turned on as me. Dad knelt between my legs and I had my first view of his cock. It was a good size and wide; I wanted it in me, all the way in me, deep in me. Dad took it in one hand and was guiding it into me. "Stop, I want Madeleine to hold it and feed it to her pussy. Talk to your dad Madeline, talk dirty to him. I want to hear all your dirty thoughts."

I took hold and stroked dad's cock. "Your cock so hard, it's like steel. Its going to fuck me. It's going to fuck my little cunt. Your helmet is going to vibrate its way down my walls. My pussy is going to shout 'fill me' as you push this cock into me. My legs are spread for you. My pussy has blossomed open for you. I want you. I am so wet for you. Now fuck me, fuck Madeline, fuck your daughter." I pulled him towards me. I engaged his head in me and he let his body fall on me. His cock swiftly filled me and bottomed out. He sighed and I grunted loudly as I took all of his length and all of his weight.

Dad was so turned on he immediately started copulating with me hard and fast. I normally like long slow steady strokes but the rutting he was giving me just seemed so right. We had turned into animals. He was obeying his biological urge to reproduce by forcing his cock as deep as he could get it into me. I was responding wanting him as deep as he could go. I tried to keep up with the force of his rhythm and my bum was smashed to the carpet with every down stroke. We were sweating, we were grunting. I opened my legs further grabbed his bum with both hands and pulled him into me. He was grunting loudly now as he was 'on the home straight' and almost ready to pump me.

"Talk to him Madeline."

I no longer wanted the faceless man to fill me with cum I wanted this man, I wanted my dad. I chanted in time with his down strokes. "Fuck me dad, fill my cunt, I want you, I want your cum, I want it deep in me, cum in me please, I am so wet for you, I can smell you, don't stop fucking me, your cock is so hard in my cunt, I am Maddy cum in me, cum in your daughter, fill me with your cum please dad, push your cock deep into me, fertilise me, my cunt wants your cum, I want your cum, I want to stink of you."

It worked. Dad pushed very hard into me, and I felt his whole-body spasm. My pussy got very wet very quickly. He jerked into me. Deep into me. I responded by pulling his bum into me, mashing my clit as hard as I could against the base of his cock. "Oh, I can feel you cum in me. It's deep in me, your fertile cum is soaking me." Dad's rhythm slowed as he emptied his balls into me. He was groaning, little groans in time to his thrusts. His pushes into me were still strong and his cock very hard. He was straining to get deep in me. I was writhing against him in an animal world where I actually wanted the final act of this rutting copulation to be insemination.

My hips were still rising and falling causing his cock to move in me for some time after he collapsed on me. Eventually I couldn't keep this up any longer, I relaxed and sank back into the carpet. I felt a small trickle of liquid leak past his cock and flow across my anus. We were breathing heavily but it was rapidly slowing as we both came back down to earth. The room was completely silent.

12