A Very Indecent Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandfather broke the silence. "Very nice you two, I think you have both dreamed of that for a long time. Maybe Bob and Madeline have the baby they have always wanted. Julie you are up next. I can't fuck you anymore, but I am sure you give great head. Come over here and worship my cock." I watched as mum got up, stepped over us and knelt in front of him. She unzipped him. His hips rose to allow her to pull his trousers and pants down as one. His flaccid cock appeared, and mum engulfed it in her mouth. I was close enough to smell his cock, it was quite a strong smell. I would not have liked to give him head, but mum never hesitated.

"Oh, that's very nice, Julie. Nice and smooth up and down my shaft." Dad's softening cock dropped out of my pussy following by a small flood of our combined fluid. He rolled off me. "You two go and sit down on the sofa, I think you will like this show." Mum was working the full length of his cock now. He wasn't big so she was able to deep throat him quite easily. "play with the head, lick it." He issued a stream of orders.

Mum complied. She pulled back his foreskin and explored the head of his cock with her lips and tongue. Alternating this action with a full engulf of his cock. He was much harder now and the pleasure as written on his face. His eyes were half closed and head fell back with a gasp. Mum carried on using her hand to pull his foreskin in the opposite direction of her mouth. It looked like she was determined to do a good job, probably in order to get it over with as soon as possible. His hips were making small jerking movements and he looked like he was getting close.

"Bob come over here and give this bitch the fucking she deserves. I should have fucked her years ago but it's your turn now. Be rough with her, I think she likes a bit of rough. She is going to love you cock." Bob got up and knelt behind mum. He flipped her skirt up and ripped her knickers off. He dropped his trousers and pants to reveal a very hard cock. Without any foreplay he rammed it into my mum. She yelped, jerked forward and buried her head in grandfather's crotch. Bob held her hips and started to fuck her hard, his balls and thighs slapping against her.

I looked at dad, he was inspecting the carpet. I put my arm around him and lifted his head. I kissed him long and softly. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, and he responded. I turned his head towards mum as an invitation to watch them and I dropped my hand to gently wank him. He in turn put a hand in my crotch, gently massaging my very wet clit. We sat there gently wanking each other, watching the show.

Mum was grunting with every one of Bob's thrusts. She held onto grandfather's thighs to brace herself so she could continue to give him head. His face was a picture of bliss and his hips jerked in time to Bob's movements. It was as if he was using Bob as a proxy for fucking my mum. The fuck he never had. He moaned and it was obvious he was shooting his cum in my mum's mouth. I saw the base of his cock pulse over and over again. She never missed a beat, I guess because Bob was providing the rhythm. "Don't swallow it all and don't stop fucking her Bob," croaked grandfather.

"Geoff and Madeleine, come over here, kneel next to Julie." We did as we were told and knelt either side of my mum. We were now part of the scene. So close to my mum being fucked we could hear every breath and sigh as Bob thrust in and out of her. We virtually felt every movement of them both. We could smell them. I was leaking more of my honey and dad's cum onto the carpet. "Kiss you wife, Geoff." Mum turned to dad and kissed him. They swapped grandfather's cum with their tongues while mum moved with Bob thrusting in and out of her. "Now Madeleine's turn."

Mum turned to me. My first full kiss from a woman. We eased in slowly. Her lips were so soft and her tongue so wet. I tasted the salty cum as we kissed like ravenous teenagers. Bob's thrusts meant that it was difficult to keep the kisses on lips. She was making all sorts of small noises in my mouth working to Bob's rhythm. I had my grandfather's semen spread all over my chin, lips, nose and cheeks. Of course, this was all wrong, but it was obviously turning my mum on, turning us all on. I had passed that reality check point when my dad pushed his cock into me. Nothing seemed to matter anymore except taking arousal to new levels. This room was our whole world a very surreal world, a very erotic world.

"Go back to the sofa now, I think Julie wants to cum." As we walked back, I saw dad's cock and I knew he was in the 'turned on club'. As we neared the sofa, he pushed me onto it. He helped me onto my back; I was willing participant. I knew what was coming next as dad climbed between my open legs. He paused with the head of his cock engaged in the entrance of my pussy. He looked into my eyes as he eased into me. Despite the roughness of the push onto the sofa, dad slipped into me slowly and steadily. He bottomed out and leant in for a long languid kiss. I moaned into his mouth. I knew, if he kept up a steady strong rhythm, there was a chance I would orgasm.

My thoughts were interrupted by the grunting of Bob and my mum. I could see Bob's hand in my mum's crutch, so I guess he was strumming her clit. I tried to envisage my mum's pussy as my dad's shaft filled mine. I imagined the vision of my husband's cock sawing in and out of my mum. I tried to imagine the combined smell of Bob and my mum as my nostrils were filled with my dad's sweat and my stinking pussy. My mum's head was above grandfather's limp cock, but she was looking up into his eyes as Bob roughly fucked her. Her head jerked as she tried to focus on my grandfather.

Mum turned her head to Bob. "I'm close, don't stop." She panted. He leaned forward and she strained her neck backwards. They kissed. Given the rough rhythm of their rutting it was more like they licked each other's faces than kissing. They touched lips, nose, chin and tongues so that their faces were wet with swapped saliva. Mum turned back to grandfather and she spoke again. "Is this what you want, you old fucker? My pussy is soaking wet and I'm going to cum any second. My mouth tastes of your seed and my son-in-law is going to give me more."

Grandfather wanked his semi erect cock. "Yes Julie, I always found you so sexy. You drove me mad and I wanted to possess you. I wanted to fuck you and plant my seed in your womb. Now I want to see you orgasm. I want to see your face and imagine that I could make you cum. I can smell your pussy, its ready isn't it? Your husband is watching, your daughter is watching, and your son-in-law is reaming you out, cum for us, Julie, cum."

Mum closed her eyes and groaned. She was cuming on Bob's cock. "Stop thrusting Bob but keep stroking my clit" she ordered. Mum began to move her hips so that she was using Bob's cock to orgasm. The movements were less violent, but they were purposeful. She used the whole of Bob's length to stimulate her herself in and out. Her pushes back were strong and quick causing her to slap on bob's thighs. The outward movement was much slower. Finally, she pushed back impaled on Bob's cock and jerked herself up and down. It seemed like she had stopped breathing. She never made a sound during all of this until finally she emitted a huge sigh as her face collapsed in grandfathers lap.

As she collapsed my head was filled with my own situation. I could feel dad was building to a second orgasm, but I wanted to cum. I reached down and started playing with my clit. I wanted an orgasm. I think dad understood and he slowed. I pulled his head to mine and kissed him long and hard. Whilst I strummed my clit and he slowly fucked me. I pulled my legs wider and upwards so that my heels were in the back of his knees. I wanted him to have maximum penetration. He obliged by giving me full strokes. A couple of times he fell out, but my labia were so slick neither of had to reposition his cock. It just slid straight back into me, all the way back into me. He was so hard for me. I loved the feeling of his head as it's ridge bounced down the walls of my pussy. I loved the way he strained at the end to get as far in me as he could.

That was it. I groaned as my pussy was awash with my honey. A wave broke over me, then another, then another. My hips twitched to the rhythm of the waves. My mouth fell open and my tongue stopped moving as I concentrated on my pussy. Dad responded by becoming more animated with his kissing. His lips glued to mine and his tongue pushing into me. I hummed into my dad's mouth. My pussy welcomed him deeper, vibrating to her own song. She enjoyed his hardness in her as my hips were slowly thrusting into him. I slowed to a stop.

Dad kept going, slowly fucking me. His head was beside mine and I heard small noises, moans, sighs and breaths as he fucked me. After orgasm I usually needed a rest from penetration, but this was different. I don't know why but I was still enjoying being slowly fucked by my dad. I wanted more of his cum. I looked up to see my mum standing close. She was smiling. I could see her thighs were wet with Bob's cum and her honey. Her shirt was gaping showing her tits with complete with splashes of cum. There was also cum in her hair, I later found out it was because Bob had ripped open her shirt and wanked over her prone body. She spoke. "Cum in our daughter Geoff. Flood her wet pussy with your cum. Give her your hard cock, deep. Fuck her Geoff. She wants your cum in her."

Dad grunted and then sighed. I felt his cock pulse again and again. He had thrust into me and was not moving his hips. Only his cock moved as he ground it into me. My head was full of visions of my dad's cum in my pussy. Of me being flooded by a warm sticky mess. His cum mixing with my slick honey and the smell of it all. Oh, the smell of it all. I stoked dad's bum and back with one hand. I could feel my dad breathing as his weight fell and rose on my breasts. It was only then that I realised that Bob was holding my other hand. He had held my hand whilst my dad pumped his seed into me.

I didn't want any of this to end, but it had to. Dad got up, none of us said a word. I looked around and grandfather had gone. We picked up our clothes and got dressed. All our crotches were soaked with various juices, we didn't care we just needed to get out.

Epilogue

It turned out that he didn't leave £250,000. It was another one of his tests. He left us £35 million. His note to us said that if he had offered £35m we would have been certain to agree so that wasn't much of a test. My grandfather died a week later. We didn't go to the funeral, maybe we should have.

Am I pregnant? If I am who is the father? You decide, I will leave it to your imagination.

12