A Very Long Journey - Pt. 03

Story Info
A man takes a very long journey unprepared and unsuspecting.
15.4k words
4.79
1.9k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Very Long Journey Part # 3

Bufo Americanus

A man totally unsuspecting and unprepared, takes a trip of a lifetime.

Author's Note: I strongly recommend that you read Part #1 & 2 before reading this one in order to obtain the context necessary for complete enjoyment.

This is to be a three part story. There are many story categories into which this story might be assigned. Given this I settled on placing it in the Novella/Novel. Thanks to Sam for your help and insights when editing this story.

The normal disclaimers: All participants in this story involved with sexual activities are Eighteen years or older. All Characters are from my imagination.

Enjoy!

Peter and two friends encountered what might be called a time warp while fly fishing near Pinedale, Wy. Apparently Peter and Kyle were caught in the warp while at this point in the story we do not know what happened to Rob. Kyle did not survive the encounter with the people on the other side of the warp while Pete has been interacting with them for several months

.From the end of Part #2

When it was time to go to bed I was the first in the furs. I watched as Angel and Sister crawled in with me and watched with great interest as Little Sister crawled into Brother's furs. When Brother entered the tepee I saw his body suddenly jerk and his eyes almost pop out of his head. He quickly crossed the teepee, dropped his clothing and climbed into the furs with Little Sister.

Even though the norms of this society is to give privacy to mating couples while in the tepee, I noticed that all eyes were watching very carefully what was going on at that side of the tepee.

There was rustling of the furs and soon I heard noises coming to my ears that clearly are coming from Brother. My interpretation, he was enjoying the events of the evening very much. Suddenly the noise level increases and there is lots of movement of the furs. The activity stopped and I could clearly hear strong panting. Again there was movement under the furs and I could see Little Sister and Brother holding each other close. After that things quieted down and the eyes around the tepee turned back to their own personal world.

Part # 3

The next morning appears pretty normal, I had breakfast with the Chief and the ladies all gone, probably at the ladies aid meeting. I helped the Chief do some exercises with his leg. The ladies began to return from their meeting and there seems to be a lot of interest surrounding Little Sister. She had a smile on her face and was in deep conversation with some of the others.

Shadow and I spent much of the day fishing and we had pretty good luck. We brought fish back to camp and it soon ended up on the dinner menu. Angel and I spent some time walking and talking in the evening. We spent a little time talking about Brother and Little Sister. We did not say a great deal but both of us are most definitely wondering what the next step in the process would put forth.

The answer was not long in coming after we all entered the tepee for the evening. All were in our furs and I know that my ears were perked to listen for any information coming from the area around Brother's and Little Sister's area. There were some loud whispers and some rustlings then Little Sister stood, picked up some furs and moved over to lay down beside me. All was quiet in the tepee after that. Even Angel laid back down and attempted to go to sleep. She knew the plan and I am sure she was not surprised by the outcome of this evening's events.

Little Brother was not in the best of moods the next morning. He showed this by stomping around the camp often stopping to kick at some unknown object or other. He did not come close to me as I was sitting enjoying my breakfast with his father. I was pretty sure that the Chief knew the plan and appeared to be supportive.

During the last few days of our trip we had crossed what could only be called a divide, a lower area between two mountains and a high area between two valleys. Traveling down the south side of the divide was relatively easy, gravity was working with us. I know pulling the travois with the Chief on it was much easier than pulling it up the mountain.

The further we traveled, the terrain became easier. The number of trees we needed to navigate around decreased and the grass increased. We were still traveling down hill and could do so in a pretty straight line. The people were also able to spread out instead of traveling in a single file. Mountains towered over us on both sides, east and west, while the mountains to the South appeared off in the distance.

This time we traveled for four days before stopping to make camp and stay for more than one night. The Chief also spent more time walking with us rather than riding. In addition, more of our materials were being shifted off other's travois and onto mine, a clear signal that the Chief thought we were finished with the riding.

As we traveled I kept looking up at the mountains and at the terrain. I began to have the feeling and then the assurance that I had seen these mountains and these prairies and this river before. My thought became stronger each day that we were in South Park, a very long and wide valley in central Colorado that lies a bit west of Colorado Spring, my home.

These thoughts and beliefs of course caused me to think of home, of my wife Debbie and my two daughters, Hannah and Rachel. Thinking of them causes an ache in my chest. I missed them, I wondered about how they were doing, were they missing me, how were they coping?

In the evenings during our travel days, we were all exhausted and no one had the energy for sex. That was good from my point of view as I was missing Debbie more and more. I was not feeling good about my relationship with Angel and now Sister. I could explain it all to myself using logic but my heart ache ignored these arguments. Little Sister continued to sleep in my area of the tepee and Brother continued to give me angry looks and stares during the day when we came across each other.

In our travels through South Park we followed a river as it was going in the same direction. This provided plenty of water so we did not need to carry much. I kept an eye on Shadow as we traveled and got enjoyment as he would wander closer to the water and study it. I could always tell when he spotted a trout as his excitement was not contained. When we did stop to camp, he was always in a hurry to unpack the fly rods.

We were traveling faster now and I could feel the excitement in the people. We would travel for more days in a row and when we stopped for camp, we would stay no more than three days and often only two. We could also feel a crispness in the air and see snow accumulating in the mountains.

As we traveled, following the river, I observed tributaries joining the main stream and we continued to follow the river when it turned east. The wide valley and prairie became much more narrow and travel was more difficult. Then when the river turned north we no longer followed it and continued to travel east. Within a day I stood on a ridge and definitely knew where I was because in front of me was the west side of Pikes Peak.

As we stood on that ridge looking east we also saw another group of travelers. I immediately became alert for fear of these unknown people but the rest of the group became excited with what I was interpreting as happiness. Late that afternoon we caught up to the other group when they stopped to make camp. That evening all four of our tepees were put up.

Over the next two days I was introduced to a lot of people but I am afraid that I did not remember their names. It was always interesting to see the reaction new people had of me. I did not know if it was my skin color, although by now I was pretty brown with a tan or my height or my blond hair. The reaction was usually large eyes and whispering and sometimes what I read as intimidation. I knew our band members so well that I just knew the others by the fact they were not from my band. There were more of them in that group than in ours and they appeared to be better off both physically and in material.

I saw some interactions by individuals in my group with some of those in the other group. In particular, I saw Running Deer take a man from the other group off into the woods. I wondered how much teaching was taking place.

That evening Little Sister again returned to the furs of Brother. They did not have sex but appeared to be cuddling as they fell asleep. The second evening following the combining of our camp with the others, Little Sister again began the evening in Brothers furs but soon was back in mine. He apparently had still not learned the lesson. I had not noticed when Little Sister joined my little group as I was very busy with Angel and Sister. I only discovered her joining us when I had her pussy looking me in the face. Somehow I knew it immediately. I do not know if Brother watched but I gave that pussy a thorough bath.

In the morning we were all up early, taking down camp and packing it up. We were back walking east by mid-morning. Travel was relatively easy. Grass and a few trees were in our path. The terrain had an up slope to it but not difficult. Late in the day we reached what appeared to be a valley in the middle of our path of travel. The grassland abruptly ended at this incline and trees began in what appeared to be a rather dense woodland. We traveled a short distance into this wooded area before we made camp. This would be a short stay as only two tepees went up. Tonight we would be both exhausted and crowded.

The excitement in camp was palpable. I asked Angel about it but we just could not seem to make each other understood. The night seemed to pass all too fast as the shake on my shoulder came all too soon.

This morning the excitement must have caused things to happen more quickly as we were back on the trail much earlier in the day. I soon realized why. I began to see other small groups of people. They appeared to be hunting parties going out from some location further east. They would travel past us going west.

I recognized what in my day would be called Manitou Springs. History suggested that there were great springs in this area. Springs that would shoot water high into the sky. It was thought that water would seep into the ground high up the mountains and find its way back to the surface in this area. It was thought to be a holy area by the natives who lived here.

During our trek down these mountains and past this area, I only saw one of these springs. Water was bubbling out of the ground with some force but not in what I would call a geyser. I did see lots of people. There were camps all over this area with groups of people that numbered in the hundreds. Greetings were offered as we passed but we continued to move east.

We were following a small stream as it too moved east. When we came across a small tributary entering this stream we turned north. We soon came to a halt and it became clear that we were breaking for camp. All four tepees went up. I do not know why we are in this location. At least at this point in time we were not in an area of many other camps.

Over the next several days it became clear to me that this is where we would be spending the winter. Structures were being built that looked to be more permanent than what were constructed while we were on the move.

As weeks passed and the work slowed down, I had more time to think about Debbie and the girls. Shadow rescued me by coming to me carrying the fly rods. The small tributary where we camped was sufficient to provide the camp with water but was not much for fishing. There were only small fish in this stream. We moved back south to the larger stream and explored it going east.

We came upon a confluence with another stream of about equal size coming from the north. Shadow's excitement could not be contained. We decided to go north to explore this new stream.

We caught a number of trout that were of good size but we decided to release them as we wanted to continue north to explore further. We would keep the trout caught later in the day to take back to camp. We had gone pretty far north in our exploration by mid-afternoon and decided it was time to begin keeping our catch.

I was surprised that we did not see many people during our trek. Some of those we did see, stopped to watch what we were doing for a time and then moved on.

We kept five larger trout to feed the camp before we started back. I was sure that I knew where we were so rather than walk back south along the stream, I thought it better to go west across the ridge along which we had been hiking all day. At the top of the ridge we could see our camp a little more west and south of our location.

Upon our approach, I was surprised to see a fifth tepee erected in our camp.

Apparently Running Deer had been a very good teacher as the young man whom she had taken off into the woods several weeks ago during our travels had decided to move his camp and join ours. He had brought with him the rest of his family as well. An older woman, that I soon discovered was his mother along with two younger siblings, a boy and a girl both I judged to be teenagers.

Over the next month three more tepees joined our camp. It seems both Antelope and Prairie Winds had also been good teachers as they had found new husbands and brought them to this camp. When Prairie Winds first brought her new husband to this camp, I wondered how Shadow would deal with it. As best I could determine, he dealt with it just fine. He continued to spend more time with me than with his new father however. Shadow also gained a new sister who was about his same age.

The third tepee was, as best that I could determine, owned by a bachelor. For some reason this made me uncomfortable.

With all the additional room for sleeping in our camp, it had no effect on the sleeping arrangements in our tepee. I could not help but to continue to judge Little Brother as immature and self centered. He made no effort as far as I could determine to create his own tepee. I attempted to suggest a number of times to Angel, that we seek to create our own tepee, but she would have none of that.

We continued to sleep with four of us under our set of furs. I admit, it kept things nice and warm. Winter was upon us but just as in my time, winter consisted of some days of bitter cold and lots of wind only to warm up and be sunny for several weeks. I greatly appreciated the four of us cuddling during those cold nights. Our access to conditions that would allow us to go off to a secluded spot were greatly limited.

This did not limit Angel's seminar activities. As best that I could determine, she was invited to other camps to teach those women about pussy and cock eating. The demands on her time resulted in my having a lot of time to sit around and think. Of course much of my thinking time was spent with Debbie, Rachel and Hannah and the depression that resulted.

I believe Angel picked up on my depression as there was a period of time when she seemed to have only time for me. We spent lots of time together and it seemed to work. I had less time to brood. As a result we had many conversations. She wanted to know about Debbie, Hannah and Rachel. I wanted to learn more about this band and the overall tribe. I wanted to learn about its customs and its beliefs as well as the behaviors.

I learned that there was a hierarchy in the tribe relative to each band. Apparently my band was rather low on this hierarchy. I got the impression it was pretty much based on size. Those who camp closer to the center of the settlement were of higher rank than those on the edges. If there were an attack, the outside bands would absorb the brunt to protect the center.

I learned that the trip my band took north the previous spring and summer was expected to take place about every five years. The goal was to find "new blood" for the tribe. It was done as a celebration and competition but its real purpose was to insure healthy offspring. Apparently my presents created a lot of excitement and the leadership was awaiting to see if my performance brought forth fruit.

Following this period of time when Angel concentrated her time with me, she began to take me to these seminars as a visual aid, sometimes just Angel and myself, others included Sister. Little Sister was never part of this program.

Because of the weather, these seminars took place in a large tepee in the various camps. Due to this restriction, the audience usually numbered no more than ten. The result was that there were camps where we came back a number of times.

The first time I attended one of these seminars, I remember feeling very ill at ease. We walked south from our camp for some time. We crossed the stream that I knew as Fountain Creek and continued south for what I guessed was a mile. This camp had about twenty tepees with many fire pits placed throughout. Near the center was a larger tepee toward which we were walking. We had lots of gawkers. When we entered the tepee we found ten women waiting for us. They were all about the age of Angel or a little older. Two or three of them were closer to the age of Mother.

They welcomed us and then sat down in a circle around the outside perimeter of the tepee. The body heat must have been sufficient as the temperature inside was pleasant. This was important to me as I suspected that I soon would be without clothing.

Sure enough after Angel gave a short introduction she asked me to disrobe. Soon I stood in the center of the circle of these ten women without a stitch. I noticed there were murmurings and more than one head leaning into another saying something. I had no idea whether it was good or bad.

Angel went through her agenda pointing out various spots on my anatomy. She of course spent most of her time at my groin. At first my little guy tried to shrink up and hide but after her light touches and gentle caresses with her fingers, he came out big time and wanted to play. His behavior caused the murmurings to increase in volume. I looked at Angel and she gave me a big smile. She also then wrapped her fingers around my erection.

There were what I interpreted as a few questions from the audience. At least one of the ladies must have been a comedian as her questions always seemed to result in laughter.

It was not too long after the question and answer period that Angel then began to disrobe. Soon we were both in the center of the circle nude. She had me turn in a slow 360 degree circle and she did the same. She then began pointing out places on her own anatomy. More giggles came from the audience.

While she was pointing to her own groin, she pulled on her outer lips in an attempt to show them to the group. She then laid down spreading her legs with her knees up and continued to speak. She then looked up to me and asked me to show my tongue and how I licked her pussy lips. When I did this, there was lots of chatter.

Angel asked that I come down on the floor and climb between her legs and demonstrate. I did this gladly. Upon my first lick of her pussy, I heard a commotion in the crowd. When I looked up, apparently one of the ladies had fainted.

She was quickly taken outside for some air but before we had resumed our demonstration, she had returned with very wide eyes. I chuckled to myself, thinking that she did not want to miss anything.

We resumed the demonstration. I licked up the right side of the labia and then the left labia and stopped for Angel to speak. She must have invited them to come closer as they quickly came very close.

I then continued my licking ministrations. I ran my tongue up the slit from bottom to top. I backed away so that the audience could see. Angel's pussy had not only become swollen and red, juices began to seep out onto her lips. When a drop was about to be lost, I quickly bent forward and saved it with my tongue. Again murmurs were heard.