A Very Long Journey - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I stayed close to camp. Shadow and Shining Water were off fishing and Angel had things to do around camp. It was one of those days that one just sits back and enjoys the sun and watches people. I noticed that Buffalo Hunter had gained quite a following. While the older men of the band went off together to hunt, the younger men, including Brother, were going off to hunt with Buffalo Hunter. Angel and Chief were also busy together. There were lots of arms swinging and other gestures along with their talks. They were too far away for me to hear anything but I could clearly see that there was tension between them.

By mid afternoon the braves had returned to camp with an antelope. It was not until the sky was beginning to darken that the group of younger men returned. Apparently they had not been successful. That would change as a few days later they had again gotten a buffalo. Brother was very proud of his involvement and made sure everyone noticed.

It was a day or two after the successful buffalo hunt that there was excitement in camp. The light of the day was passing and visibility had diminished. Some of the braves who had been guarding the camp on the south side were helping some new people with their packs. It turned out to be the group of Angel's clients from our first couples seminar. The whole tepee of ten people were joining our camp. With everyone helping their tepee was soon erected and the camp was able to settle down to sleep.

The next morning stories were shared, introductions made and the group was welcomed by Chief. Their story gradually came out. This group had all been friends growing up and spent a great deal of time together. They had formed very strong bonds and felt greater loyalty to each other than to their band as a whole. That was why they had eventually formed a family and all lived in one large tepee. When they heard rumors of Angel's techniques they wanted to learn more and had invited her to give the seminar. Ultimately, this was too much for the larger band and the young people felt ostracized. They had decided to see if they might be welcome in another band.

They had been welcomed very warmly if for no other reason than their addition effectively doubled the number of men in the band.

With all the new people in camp and all the activities that resulted, it was easy for me to go off by myself and give into my depression. I would hike to the west into the foothills and spend the day reminiscing about my Rachel, Hannah and Debbie. Each day hiking around this area brought back memories of a different time in these very same places. I worried about how they were doing? What were they thinking? Had Rob made it back? Was he believed? What kind of trouble did he get by returning without Kyle and myself?

Each time I would wander off and give into my depression, Angel would find me and bring me back to camp. She would then spend the next several days keeping me close. This time one of the reasons for time spent close was the weather. As anyone who has lived in Colorado Springs knows, Spring is when the snow comes.

It must have been March as the wind had picked up during our trip returning to camp and it continued to blow all night long. When we awoke in the morning we were welcomed by about a foot of snow. The wind had died and the sun was out and the world was bright. Everyone spent the day holed up in their tepee. By mid-afternoon Brother was not able to contain his energy and wandered out of the tepee. He did not return until late in the evening. Angel, Sister, Little Sister and I spent the day discussing the seminars and how we might improve them. Chief went out periodically to check up on his band.

The following morning most of the snow had melted which resulted in lots of mud in camp. Angel had apparently decided that she needed to put some of the new ideas to a test and began to organize a seminar right here in our camp. We had some new people as well as neighboring camps to call upon to provide participants. She asked Sister and I if we could pair up for this seminar to allow her the freedom to walk and talk among the participants. We agreed, Sister with a very big smile.

When the day of the seminar came, we were gathered in the large tepee brought by our new band members. I noticed one of Little Brother's buddies was present as well as Buffalo Hunter. I did not know with whom they were paired. This was going to be a couples seminar.

Again things began with Angel giving a short talk followed by her bringing Sister and myself to the center of the tepee and having us disrobe. The anatomy lesson followed. Angel really liked the way beginning with the cock eating worked so this was again how things began.

Angel asked Sister to begin to play with my cock and of course my guy responded with enthusiasm. Sister too was showing great enthusiasm. She stroked my erection slowly and added pulsing squeezes. I liked this a lot. When my precum appeared Sister licked it off.

Angel stopped us at that point and turned to the participants. She apparently asked that the men drop their pants and that their partner begin to play with his member. That is when it was realized that Buffalo Hunter did not have a partner. Angel immediately solved the problem by becoming his partner. I did not like this at all.

I was in a dilemma. Here I was having sex with Sister. Numerous times Angel had me having sex with one of the participants in the seminar so logically I could not object to Angel having sex with one of the participants. My green monster however did not see it that way. I lost my erection. My eyes were glued to Angel and Buffalo Hunter. Sister of course could see what was happening and soon saved the day by going over and whispering in Angel's ear. They then changed places and Angel returned to the center of the tepee and began to play with my member. I was embarrassed and ashamed but I could not help myself.

It took quite a while before my erection returned. When I was not actively involved in a demonstration, I kept my eyes on Sister and Buffalo Hunter. They seemed to be enjoying themselves with laughing and teasing and big smiles. Somehow I just could not recover from my earlier reaction. I think that I just went through the motions.

We broke for lunch and this did give me some time to recover from my self flagellation.

In the afternoon we moved on to the pussy eating portion of the agenda. I felt that I was on more stable ground here and proceeded to enthusiastically eat Angel's pussy. Somehow her organism did not reach its normal level. I do not think Angel was happy with me.

Following the seminar, Angel did not speak with me for the rest of the day. When I got into the furs that night to sleep it was only Angel and myself. Angel must have spoken with Little Sister and Sister. She wrapped me up in her arms and held me tight. I think she was telling me about how much she loved me. While holding her was wonderful, it brought back my thoughts of shame.

Over the next few days, it became clear that Buffalo Hunter and Sister were a thing. Soon, Sister had moved in with Buffalo Hunter. What was even more amazing was the blood curdling cries we all heard coming from Little Sister while in the furs of Brother. I guess pussy eating is "OK" if Buffalo Hunter says it is.

With the snowy season upon us, life in this tepee was much more pleasant. We were often holed up in our tepee with the deep snow outside. Blood curdling cries would come from Little Sister, Mother and Angel during these days.

As we moved more and more into Spring, the days became warmer and hunters were again able to go out in search of game. We still had setbacks when a north wind would arrive and bring cold air with it. The warm moist air from the south would battle with the cold air of the north. The result was a snow dump. At this time of year however, it would melt within a day and the warm weather would soon return.

During this time of deep snow we did not have any seminars. One of the first seminars that took place following this heavy snow season was closer to the main settlement in the area I knew as Manitou Springs area. When traveling to this seminar I noticed that the famous springs were indeed shooting high. The newly charged aquifers from the winter's snow were showing off their stuff.

One day I noticed a change in activities from the norm. When I questioned Angel about it she explained that the band would again be making a trek north this summer. I was surprised as I was under the impression that this trek was made once every five years. Angel waved off my questions.

When we began our trek we went north first rather than west. Remembering the typography from my experience in these mountains, I knew that this would be an easier route if not longer assuming that we would be going to the same location.

This band traveling was a much different group than the band I had first met the previous summer. Every one appeared much more healthy, well fed with a very energetic and positive attitude. In addition, the band consisted of about sixty people.

We traveled quickly, over terrain that did not have the many changes in altitude we made returning the previous fall. Food continued to be plentiful. The weeks seemed to fly by. With this new route I would remember geological features, not from the trip with this band but from trips with my family or friends from my past.

One day well into our trek I realized that what I was seeing were indeed features from the previous summer. In fact, I recognized the Green River and the mountains in the area Rob, Kyle and I had fished.

The next day when we stopped to set up camp, we did so mid day which was unusual. Camp was also set up in a very different configuration. There was the normal circle of tepees but this time one was also in the center. I saw a group of men going off to hunt while the rest of us continued to set up camp.

It was late in the day when Shadow came to me with the fly rods. He led the way and soon we were on a small stream with large trout rising. I knew immediately where we were.

We caught a number of trout and brought them back to camp. When we arrived there was a whole antelope roasting over a fire. It appeared that there would be some kind of ceremony this evening.

Angel came to me and took my hand leading me to some unknown location. It turned out to be the central tepee. She drew me into the tepee where there was only one bed of furs prepared. Laying out on those furs were a set of new buckskins. This outfit was adorned with a great number of beads or many colors and intricate patterns. She directed me to put them on. She also had a new outfit to wear. When we left the tepee to join the group, they had all gathered at the tepee entrance and welcomed us. We moved as a group toward the central campfire where we were seated in what I concluded was some kind of seat of honor.

There was dancing and speeches and a great deal of food. Angel explained to me that we were being honored as the source of this band's recent success. The band had grown since my arrival, had gained health and plenty of food. A year ago this band was barely surviving and now was prospering. Angel and I were being credited with this success.

When the ceremony was over, Angel again led me to the central tepee. She entered and pulled on my hand to bring me into the tepee. Once in she closed the entry and we were alone. There was a small fire in the center giving sufficient light for us to be able to see.

Angel began to dance and as part of the dance indicated that I should sit. She danced around and around me singing a song. As the song went on she began to take off her clothing. I could not help but notice and enjoy her beauty. She continued to dance around me, coming close to touch me and then dancing away. Through her dance and hand motions I was invited to stand and take my clothes off as well. It did not take me long.

She came close to me and I took her into my arms and began to dance with her in my fashion of dance. My erection had to be adjusted several times but soon it was nestled between our tummies. It struck me that when we met a year ago, Angel was very slim, skinny even. Her breasts were small and pert. I concluded that now due to being well fed and in a better place her breasts were larger and even her tummy appeared to have gained weight.

When we moved to the furs I held her close to me and spent a great deal of time just looking into her eyes and kissing her face.

In time I began to move my kisses down her body. When I got to her chest I kissed all around her breasts taking my time. When I did move in, to suck in her nipple, her moans were loud. After suckling them not so very long she pushed me away so I moved lower. I kissed her tummy. I became very fascinated with that tummy. I kissed down her thighs and moved all the way to her toes. I suckled her toes for a while and then rolled her onto her front and moved my kisses up the back of her legs, to her behind squeezing it as I moved up her back.

I moved my kisses to the back of her neck. I knew that always resulted in giggles. When I thought I had tortured her enough I again rolled her over onto her back and resumed kissing her face. I could not get enough of that face.

I felt so very close to her right now that I wanted only to make love with her. I moved to climb between her legs and slowly entered her. We did not move a great deal during this love making. This was very slow moving deep within her and stopping to stay for a while then pulling out slowly and back in again only to stop while in deep. I looked deep into Angel's eyes and saw tears there.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. Angel woke me in the night several times to make love. These sessions were much more energetic and seemed to include every position and activity we had previously perfected.

When I awoke to see the new day had arrived Angel was not with me. She soon appeared with my breakfast. We ate together inside the tepee. She then encouraged me to again dress in the new buckskins provided to me last night. I did and then began to leave the tepee. She halted me and took a quick look outside. When she reappeared she beckoned me to come out. When I did the whole band was lined up on either side of a pathway leading out of camp.

Angel walked with me as the various members of the group touched me as I walked by. I was in total confusion but by the time I got to the end of the line of people I think I had it figured out. My tepee mates for the last year were the last people in the line.

When I reached them, Chief stepped forward and shook my hand and gave me a hug. Mother too gave me a long and very tight hug. Sister was next. She gave me a strong hug and even pinched my behind during the hug. When we parted she had a very big grin on her face. Buffalo Hunter was standing behind her and gave me a nod of acknowledgment. To my surprise Brother stepped forward, took my hand and then moved in to give me a hug. I was blown away. I think he knew it as he had a grin on his face too that I took as an apology. Little Sister wrapped me in her arms and clung to me. After a time Brother and Angel slowly pulled her arms away when we had separated she turned and wrapped Brother in her hug and appeared to be crying.

Angel took my hand and we began to walk down an incline. That is when I saw the stream, Shadow and Shining Water. When we reached them Shadow and Shining Water handed me a bundle then the fly fishing equipment. Angel signaled to me that I should continue to walk and that this was as far as she would be going. I was in a daze.

I took a number of steps before shaking myself loose from the haze. I turned around and walked back. I gave the fly fishing equipment back to Shadow and Shining Water, dropped the bundle and wrapped Angel in my arms. I do not know how long I held her. Tears were flowing from both of our eyes. No words were exchanged. When we looked up I could see all the members of the band in a semi circle up the hill from us, not a sound could be heard.

Angel and I parted and I turned to walk down the mountain along the stream and into the fog.

Epilogue

"Are we there yet? Rachel said.

We all burst into laughter. We had made this trip previously and we all knew how far we were from our destination. That statement was one made by Rachel many times on our first trip back to the area where I made my journey in time. Since that first trip it has become an ongoing joke.

Debbie, Hannah, Rachel and I were driving north on Highway 191 looking for the turn off where six years ago Rob, Kyle and I parked before we headed off to hunt large trout.

This trip was our fifth time making this journey and in my mind it had to be the last one. I kept getting the message between the lines that Debbie was beginning to think that I wanted to go back. That I wanted that life back with the native band rather than with her and the girls.

That was absolutely the most incorrect conclusion she could have drawn. I love Debbie more than life and I could not imagine losing my daughters. I knew this to the bottom of my soul. I had that vividly etched on my being each day while I was away for that very long year.

I also knew that the girls deserved to have summer trips to places other than Pinedale, Wyoming every year.

My goal in making these trips was two fold. The first was that I was concerned about my native band and was hoping that I might be able to give them some help if I could only make contact again. The second had developed from the trips we had made for the last five years. It was the suspicion that Debbie was doubting my love and I wanted to show her in a very concrete way that she was my world.

We had spent the previous night in Pinedale so that we could get an early start in order to spend as much time along that small stream in the hope that we would make contact with the native band.

We pulled into the turnoff that we had become very familiar, parked and began to gather our backpacks. In these packs were supplies we thought would be of great use to my band. Two fly rods with reels, lines, etc as well as replacement line and leaders and tippet for the two rods I had left with Shadow. I also had packed quite a large supply of hooks. I also had included a number of camp cooking supplies that I imagined would be of use to the people.

We all had our hiking boots and blue jeans on but we varied on what we had on as shirts. The girls had on sweatshirts while I had a cotton button down shirt. Debbie had on a white blouse that reminded me of the many times I dreamed of her while I was on my long journey.

We began our hike up the stream. After about an hour on our trek I noticed that clouds had moved in and there was actually some ground fog forming. My excitement grew even though I attempted to keep it under control. These conditions were similar to those on that fateful day.

We continued to work our way upstream. I could not help but keep an eye on the water and watch for rising trout. I was actually beginning to see some trout, and suddenly Rachel called out. "Dad, look at all the trout rising. Can we try to catch them?"

"Not right now honey, we are looking for the people."

We continued to hike and I again noticed the fog. My eyes were on the water and the rising trout when someone pulled on my shirt. I looked around to see Debbie was the one that was pulling my shirt. When I looked at her face she was not looking at me but someplace behind me and her eyes were huge. She nodded her head telling me to look where she was looking.

I turned around and saw people.

There was quite a distance between us so I could not make out the identity of anyone assuming I would recognize them.

When the girls saw the people they both became very excited. I reminded them that we had made some rules if and when we saw the people. Rule number one was "Stay close to Dad, do not wander close to the people." There was no way I wanted any of my girls to be trapped in the past as I was trapped.