A Very Merry Christmas Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would fuck the shit out of you," the first comment read. Annie blushed at how crude the language was but gosh, it made her feel so sexy. She and Jeff made love but that animalistic lust was something else. Jeff had never fucked her. Annie felt a wave of conviction go through her even thinking that word in her head.

She scrolled to the following comment.

"Do you have an Onlyfans?" another user asked. Onlyfans. She knew what it was, though somewhat vaguely.

"Annie!" the girl called, holding the latte she had ordered. She put her phone away and took the coffee.

The drive home took twice as long as it should have because of traffic. In the meantime she sipped her coffee and mulled over everything that had happened the last couple of weeks. She had a lot to think about.

--------------------

Annie opened her eyes as Jeff pulled on a shirt and left the bedroom. He walked down the hall to the kitchen, and she could hear him start making a pot of coffee. She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her phone, eager for what the morning may bring her. While she had never been one to grab her phone immediately in the morning, she found it was one of the first things she thought about every morning now.

She made sure she still heard Jeff in the kitchen as she unlocked her phone and opened the forum. Since the night before, several people had commented on her pictures but she was looking for one comment in particular. It didn't take long to find it.

It was the top comment with several dozens of likes. Annie bit her lip as she stared at the text of the comment. Onlyfans. Annie knew that she would have to be out of her mind actually to make one but she had also tossed and turned all night as she wrestled with it.

Jeff returned with her coffee and sat beside her on the bed.

"Any big plans for Christmas Eve's Eve?" he asked her.

"I hope you haven't forgotten about the service tonight. You said the store would be closing early so it shouldn't be an issue," she reminded him. With Christmas being on a Friday this year, their church's big Christmas service was on Wednesday night. Susan and Beth were performing as part of the choir, and she was looking forward to it.

"Of course not," he reassured her. "The store closes at two. But I meant more, are there any other plans before that? No other Christmas gifts to get?"

"Mercifully, yes. The scarf I got for your mom yesterday was the last thing we needed," she said with a sigh of relief. "Now I just have to finish wrapping everything."

Jeff smiled at her. "I'll be supporting you in spirit while you bear that cross," he joked as he rose from the bed. "I love you, and I'll be home in plenty of time to get ready for tonight." One thing she loved about Jeff was that if he said he would do something, he would do it.

"I love you too," she told him before he turned and left for work.

After finishing her coffee and ensuring the boys were dressed for the day, she put on another one of her favorite Christmas movies while the boys played. They again were playing a game with some of their blocks and action figures. It seemed to her that there wasn't any rhyme or reason to it but they were having a blast.

Annie watched the movie but her mind was elsewhere.

A dozen reasons why it was a terrible idea came to mind immediately but she still couldn't put the thoughts away. She could keep herself private on it. Hide her face like she's done so far. Nobody would ever know. Any money she made from it would be a little extra spending money. It wasn't cheating because she wasn't doing anything with anyone.

Deep down, Annie realized she was rationalizing away every reason she could think of not to do it but that wasn't the issue.

She wanted the affirmation and the praise. She yearned for it.

She had never considered herself overtly sexual but now, now it wasn't something she could deny. The racy comments, the idea of men pleasuring themselves to her, had awoken something in her.

Despite her marriage and despite her family there was something that the experience had provided for her that she didn't know she needed before. It was like that part of her was awake for the first time in her life. Truly awake.

Years of trying to avoid thinking or doing anything sexual had led to a marriage where sex had often felt like a chore. Her pleasure had always been tempered by conviction and guilt. Jeff was a caring and loving husband but he also seemed to hold back. They made love, gently and passionately, as a way to express their feelings for one another.

Jeff didn't take her in a way that made her feel like the comments did. He didn't ravish her like she made him completely lose control. He didn't fuck her like she had only recently realized she needed to be fucked. The word again made her cringe but less so this time than last time.

That's why she couldn't stop thinking about the comments. That's why she couldn't stop posting more and more of herself online. That's why she knew as soon as she read the comment that it was inevitable that she would make an Onlyfans.

Annie felt like a wall had crumbled inside of herself. All of the repressed emotions and desires were free. She knew what she wanted. Annie bit her lip as she smiled, knowing she was going to start getting what she wanted.

--------------------

The service ended and Annie followed Jeff out of the pew with the twins in tow behind her. The Christmas Eve service was beautiful with a significant amount of music led by the choir. Like the rest of the congregation they were visited and wished their friends and neighbors a Merry Christmas.

Jeff was shaking hands with one of the Deacons. He looked incredibly handsome. He wore a sports coat that highlighted his broad, heavily muscled shoulders. Despite the years since he had stopped playing football, his active lifestyle had kept him in good shape. She was a lucky woman. Annie had worn a lovely red dress for the evening. It was conservative but still made her feel very cute. Together, she thought they made quite the couple.

"Annie, what did you think?" Susan asked as she wrapped her arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"It was beautiful! You all did such a lovely job," Annie gushed about their performance. It really had been one of the best services she had seen.

"Have you seen Beth yet? She's around here somewhere," Susan asked as she looked around the crowd. "She brought Michael with her." Susan gave Annie a knowing look. Just then, Annie spotted their other friend.

Beth came up to her excitedly and hugged her as well. "Merry Christmas, Annie!" she said. "I was so nervous about the solo but now I'm so happy I did it." Beth was wearing a white cloth dress that made her look like the picture of innocence.

"I never even knew you could sing like that!" Annie said. "Now I'm thinking I'm going to have to host a karaoke night."

Beth frowned, "Okay, I'm not sure I'm ready for that just yet."

Annie laughed heartily at her friend's reaction. Michael walked up and put his arm around Beth as he joined the group.

"Hey, everyone," Michael said as he waved at the group in general. He was underdressed for the occasion, wearing a wrinkled and untucked button-up shirt with a pair of work jeans and boots. His hair was also greasy and unwashed, which added to how out of place he was. It seemed like he must have come straight from work. He stood in stark comparison to Beth.

"Hey Michael, good to see you," Annie answered, trying to be supportive. The group fell into an awkward silence now that he had joined the group.

Thankfully, Annie was rescued when Jeff came back to her.

"Great job, you two," Jeff said, praising Beth and Susan. "You'll have to work on getting Annie to join the choir next!"

Susan laughed, "We've been trying. She won't do it."

"I only look like an angel. I don't have the voice of one," Annie joked. Jeff's hand squeezed her side lovingly. They continued talking for a few minutes until Beth and Michael left. Susan and Annie gossiped briefly about them once they had gone and then it was getting close to time for them to head home.

"Well, excuse us. I think we have to wrangle some kids home," Jeff said. They gave hugs all around, collected the twins, and then made their way to Jeff's truck.

The drive home was quiet as the kids drifted off in the backseat. Annie intertwined her fingers with her husband's and leaned her head onto his thick shoulder. Soft Christmas music was playing from the truck speakers. It felt like everything was right in the world as she watched the blur of Christmas lights through the window.

Jeff turned the truck into the driveway, but the kids didn't arouse at all. The house was dark as Jeff carried them to bed and tucked them in while she went to the restroom. Annie took a deep breath, preparing herself.

She strutted out and into the bedroom. Jeff was getting ready for bed, taking off his sports coat and unbuttoning his shirt. He didn't say anything as she stood there but she hadn't changed her mind about getting what she wanted.

Annie walked up to him and put her hand on his arm, getting his attention.

"Yeah, Annie?" Jeff asked, unsure what she was doing. She didn't answer. Well, she didn't respond with words at least. She helped guide Jeff back until he sat down on the edge of the bed. Then she kissed him. Not the quick peck they often did but a deep, long kiss. She buried her soul into the kiss, wanting to kiss him with nothing held back.

He kissed her in return but he seemed to pull back when the kiss ended. Annie kissed him again, not letting the moment end. Her tongue entered his mouth and he willingly accepted it. His hands had found her body and were running up her sides, holding her close. His large hands made her feel small and fragile but as safe as anywhere in the world.

Annie reached down and undid his belt buckle and then started fumbling with his zipper. He tried to speak but she kept kissing him. A moment later, she managed to pull his cock out. Jeff's hands and height weren't misleading. His cock was every bit as big as the rest of him. She had never seen another one but it took months to take all of Jeff when they first married. Maybe that was why he held back still.

He was already hard in her hand now, her hand barely able to wrap around its girth. She wanted his cock badly.

Annie pulled back from him, and she could see the surprise on his face. She leaned over and reached under her dress, pulling her panties down. Jeff's eyes were huge as he watched them fall to her ankles.

She stepped toward him and put a leg over his waist, straddling him in bed. She hiked her dress up to her waist and grabbed her husband's big cock. It had been years since she had been on top of him like this. Being so exposed had always made her so self-conscious. Now, she wanted to be on display for her husband.

He was so long that she had to raise as high as she could to position him at her opening. Once she had the tip between her lips, she lowered herself down onto his shaft. Annie was dripping wet from the anticipation and taking him wasn't a problem.

"Ohh..." Jeff groaned as she enveloped him. His big cock stretched her out and she knew that she had to feel like a vice grip around him. The fullness was incredible. She had needed this so badly. It had been all she had been able to think about.

She rose up and then sank down taking him all again. Her husband was staring at her intently, seemingly transfixed as she rode his cock. His hands made their way up her legs until they were at her butt helping guide her.

Annie reached up, pulled her dress off her shoulders, and hurriedly undid her bra. The moment her breasts were free he took one of them in his mouth. His beard was scratchy and rough on her delicate skin but she needed it. She rode him deliberately as she sped up.

Being in control was exhilarating, and she felt like she was showcasing her body for her husband. It all helped heighten how aroused she was. Which was good because she desperately needed to cum. Her hips dropped until he bottomed out in her. She felt Jeff shudder with pleasure. The raven-haired beauty ground herself against his lap. His head fell back from her chest, enjoying the sensation as he let her do all of the work.

Annie leaned in and kissed him while she continued to use his cock to try to bring herself to orgasm. Jeff's hands couldn't seem to decide where they wanted to be on his wife as they moved from her ass to her breasts to her hips.

They settled on her sensitive nipples, teasing them and adding another layer to her pleasure.

Being on top had let her ride him so that his cock was hitting the perfect spot, and she could feel she was going to cum. She wanted her husband to finish with her.

"I'm close," Annie said between heavy breaths. "Are you close?"

Jeff nodded as he kissed her again, and his big arms wrapped around her, holding her tightly while she rode him to both of their climaxes.

"Now," she said softly as she felt the waves of pleasure hit a peak. The feeling was overwhelming. She felt Jeff's cock twitch and the sudden warmth coating her insides as he came with her. They continued to move until the orgasm retreated slowly.

She stayed on top of him as they both caught their breath, occasionally kissing and whispering sweet words to each other.

--------------------

The coffee had the perfect amount of creamer. Annie was curled up on the sofa with a blanket and her book, enjoying the peace and quiet before they went over to her in-laws' house later in the evening for Christmas Eve. It was always the most hectic of their family get-togethers since Jeff's family was large and almost everyone had kids.

It was one of the most significant differences between her family and his. As an only child, Annie had become accustomed to small, low-key gatherings. Once she had started dating Jeff, she had to learn to appreciate a different pace.

She read the same page for the third time, still not processing any of the words she was reading. It felt like she was glowing after the night before, and she owed it all to her newfound hobby. Taking control of the lovemaking with Jeff had been a completely surreal experience.

Annie picked up her phone and opened the browser to look at her Onlyfans page yet again. She must have looked at it countless times already this morning. The raven-haired housewife scrolled through her page, looking at the pictures she had posted since the day prior. A little over twenty people had subscribed to her so far and they were actively commenting each time she posted anything. She paused on the picture she had posted last night.

Her face was cropped out as always. She was leaning back on the bathroom counter with her foot up. Annie's legs were lewdly spread, her white panties the only thing covering between her legs. It left little to nothing to the imagination and looked sexy as hell.

She had slipped back into the pew right after she took this without anyone being the wiser.

She couldn't believe the things people were saying to her now that she had an actual account they could follow. She had set the cost at a bare minimum since she didn't care about money. All Annie wanted was attention.

Putting her phone down, she sipped her coffee with a smile.

--------------------

Jeff's pickup truck pulled to a stop. The driveway was already full of cars that she recognized. Annie climbed down out of the passenger seat before helping the twins out. The weather wasn't quite as cold tonight and Annie had worn a light sweater with the high-waisted black jeans she had bought at the mall. The sweater was taupe with a series of large buttons down the front to add some style.

The kids ran ahead and joined a few of their cousins who were playing in the backyard with the limited light they had. Jeff and Annie carried the dishes they had brought inside and were directed by Jeff's mother, Nancy, where to put them.

"Merry Christmas!" Jeff said as he hugged both of his parents. His dad, Mike, was a large man like Jeff. His mother had a boisterous personality that Jeff had also inherited. All the things she loved about Jeff seemed to have come from his parents. Annie couldn't have asked for any better in-laws.

The chaos was in full swing as they made the rounds and greeted everyone. The kids chattered up a storm as they played games and ran in and out of the back door. There were so many siblings and cousins and aunts and uncles that it was time for dinner by the time Jeff and Annie had almost spoken to everyone.

Jeff and Annie were seated near the head of the table by Mike, Nancy, and Jeff's younger brother.

The sound of metal on glass reverberated through the room, capturing the attention of everyone gathered. Mike stood at the head of the adult table and was about to give the customary toast he gives every year.

"It's always a special treat to have all of our children and their families with us on Christmas Eve. I couldn't ask for a greater gift than to be surrounded by the ones I love most. So, I'll keep it short because I know everyone is looking forward to eating all of this delicious food," a laugh went up around the room. "To family -- the foundation of our lives and the cornerstone of our community. Here's to a Christmas filled with joy, love, and the simple pleasures that make life truly meaningful. Cheers! Now dig in!"

A cheer went up from around the room. The sound of utensils scraping on plates and the roar of voices made it hard to hear anyone more than a couple of spots down from them. Jeff and his Dad seemed to be mostly talking shop about the hardware store and the holiday sales, so Annie turned her attention to Nancy and Jeff's brother.

They were always easy to talk to and the time passed quickly. BUZZ. Annie felt the vibration from her phone in her pocket but ignored it, determined to be present in the moment. Nancy was telling her a story about Jeff's grandparents who passed before Annie had the chance to meet them. She had heard the story a thousand times but it still made her laugh. Nancy could make any story entertaining.

BUZZ. Annie's phone buzzed again.

"Excuse me, I'm just going to go to the restroom," Annie said as she pushed back from the table.

Their voices receded as she walked to the restroom off of the living room. As soon as she had privacy she took out her phone and looked at the notifications. Two private messages in a row from the same subscriber. She quickly navigated to them to read them.

"This lonely old man was hoping we might get another update today. It's Christmas Eve and I'm at home with blue balls."

The following message was a close-up picture of a veiny, hard cock. Annie was taken aback but didn't look away. In and of itself, it did nothing for her. The fact that the man was thinking of her and wanted his release fantasizing about her drove her wild.

She hadn't intended to post anything tonight but the urge was definitely there now. Annie wanted to make him cum.

Her sweater was hurriedly unbuttoned until her bra was visible. She had worn a simple bralette since she hadn't expected to post anything. She took a few photos from different angles and decided to give them a little more. She pulled the bralette down to let her breasts free. Her nipples were hard already after reading the messages from her subscriber.

Annie made sure that was obvious in some of the photos as she squeezed her breasts in some of her poses. Unable to stop herself, she undid a few more buttons of her sweater and continued taking pictures.

By the time she ended her photoshoot the sweater and bra were completely off, her hair had been tussled, and she had more than she could post. She looked at the time, realizing she had been gone far too long. She needed to hurry to get back.