A Very Merry Christmas Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you enjoy this Christmas present," she captioned the post before selecting a number of the racy pictures and posting the album for all of her subscribers. There was no reason to deprive any of them.

After pulling her bra on and quickly doing the buttons on her sweater, she walked briskly back to the table. They had already moved on to dessert while she was gone. Annie tried to rejoin the table without drawing attention to herself but Jeff immediately turned toward her. Of course he noted her absence.

"You okay?" he asked with a tone of concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Stomach is just a little upset," she lied. She felt terrible about that but it was the easiest way to put an end to questions. Annie sat her phone down on the chair between her thighs for safekeeping.

Jeff nodded knowingly at her excuse.

"Annie," Nancy's voice grabbed her attention as she saw Nancy walking around to her. "Do you want any dessert while I'm up?" she asked.

"Oh, no, I'm okay right now. Maybe in a bit," Annie said, doubling down on the lie that she had an upset stomach.

She joined Jeff and Mike's conversation about the upcoming high school sports to try to move on with her night. BUZZ. The notification reminded her of the naughty post she had just made, and Annie unconsciously bit her bottom lip as she often did.

"Well, Johnson's boy, he's going to be a sophomore next year and they say he's the best two-sport prospect we've had in twenty years," Mike pointed out.

"Sure," Jeff agreed, "but until we get a new football coach we aren't going to make the playoffs again. He hasn't changed his offense in decades."

"Good luck convincing him to retire. He's said before that he wants to coach there until he dies," Mike said, shaking his head.

BUZZ. Her phone vibrated with another notification and she reflexively jumped.

"You okay, Annie?" Mike asked her. He was looking at her intently. She hadn't meant to draw so much attention to herself.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Annie smiled at him. BUZZ, the phone buzzed again between her thighs. "You know, I think I actually might get a little bit of dessert."

--------------------

It had been late by the time they got home with the kids. After dinner, they spent time reminiscing with Jeff's parents and siblings until well after ten. By the time they finally headed home the night air had gotten significantly chillier.

Annie shivered as she stepped out into the cold. The wind blew and the air cut right through her light sweater. Jeff wrapped his jacket around Annie's shoulders without her having to ask to insulate her from the crisp air.

"Thank you," Annie said, standing up tall on her toes to kiss him.

"Ewwww," she looked over and saw George was making a face. "Get a room," he added. Annie laughed. She had no idea where he had even picked up that saying.

A few minutes later they were walking into their house.

Jeff sent the twins to put on their matching pajamas while Annie preheated the oven. The twins were in charge of baking the cookies they had gotten for Santa but Annie supervised closely. They had picked chocolate chip because Jeff told them that Santa had the same favorite cookie as he did. Annie would miss the days when they were gullible enough to believe those kinds of things.

The boys talked about everything they hoped they would get the next morning and argued about where they thought Santa was right then on his route.

"I'm going to put on a pot of coffee," Jeff whispered, "It's going to be a long night." He started on the coffee.

Once the cookies were done the boys put some on a plate and set them out on the mantle for Santa. They were almost bouncing off the walls as Annie ushered them to bed.

"Remember you two, if you come out of your room tonight, Santa won't be able to come," Annie told them as she tucked them in. She kissed both of them on the head and turned out the light.

"Goodnight, see you in the morning," Annie said.

She rejoined Jeff in the kitchen and took the mug of coffee that he offered her. "It's already late. Let's get started," Jeff said with a wink.

Annie pulled out gifts from a few of the closets where she had stashed them. They were already wrapped and labeled as from Santa. She carefully arranged them under the tree before stepping back to admire her handiwork.

Perfect, she thought. The room looked full to the brim.

Annie put on her slippers and a coat before slipping quietly outside to check on Jeff's work. He had already partially assembled the swing set earlier in the week and had been keeping the pieces in his workshop in the back. Annie sipped her coffee and watched him work. Occasionally, she helped him hold something in place while he secured it.

When he was finished, they stood together in the yard, looking at the swing set. "They're going to love it," Annie whispered to her husband.

Jeff looked at his watch. "It's after midnight," Jeff said as he wrapped his arms around her. "Merry Christmas, Annie."

"Merry Christmas," Annie said, savoring his embrace.

--------------------

The morning air was cold when Annie woke up. She glanced at the clock and saw it was still very early. The house was still silent, nothing to suggest the boys had woken up yet. She could feel the warmth coming off of Jeff behind her. She snuggled back against her husband. Her butt pressed up against his crotch. She wiggled suggestively against him as she had done a few weeks earlier. He still seemed to be asleep though.

A few weeks ago she had let such a small hurdle keep her from getting what she wanted. Not anymore.

Annie slipped underneath the covers and carefully made her way down his body, trying not to wake him. As she got to the prize she wanted, she gently pulled his boxers down off of his hips. He was already hard, probably morning wood.

She wrapped her hand around the thick base and licked up the bottom of his shaft slowly. His whole body seemed to quiver. As her mouth got to the tip she hesitated for just a moment. In their entire marriage she had never done this before. Perhaps it was the newfound self-esteem she had. Perhaps she was just tired of being too passive to get what she really wanted. Either way, she wasn't going to hold anything back.

Annie wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and slowly but surely took more of him into her mouth. When she had taken as much as she could she tightened her lips around him and came back up.

"Annie, what has gotten into you?" he groaned. Good to see her husband was awake.

Jeff pulled the covers back and watched the raven-haired beauty working his shaft with her juicy lips. He reached down and moved her hair out of her face while she worked. Jeff was speechless after his initial question, seeming content to let her pleasure him.

She may not have had any experience with blowjobs but her husband was obviously enjoying himself. It didn't take long though before he wanted more.

He sat up and pushed her back onto her back on the bed. He grabbed her pajama shorts by the waist and pulled them off, exposing her so he could get to what he wanted. Annie bit her lip, anticipating the feeling of being so full again. She let her legs fall open as widely as they could go, giving him access.

Annie made eye contact with Jeff as he positioned himself over her. His thick cock pushed into her with a sense of euphoria. She loved this feeling but she wanted something specific for Christmas morning. Holding eye contact with him as he started thrusting, she moaned the words softly. It was barely audible.

"Fuck me."

She could tell he had heard her as the expression of shock was clear as day on his face. He didn't answer but he obliged.

Jeff picked up his speed until he set a frantic pace. He was a man possessed. His entire cock was coming out of her and then going so deep into her that it was hitting her cervix. The gentle lover he had been before seemed to be gone. Apparently, her words had affected him. He was making her take his entire cock with strong, deep thrusts over and over again.

Jeff was truly fucking her for the first time in their entire marriage and he was fucking her hard. Each time he rammed his cock into her the bed squeaked loudly underneath her. Annie's hands grabbed the comforter on each side of her as the force of the pounding was threatening to push her over the edge of the bed. The knuckles of her small fists were white as she tried to hold herself in place.

God, it felt so good. The hammering continued and she was nearly bouncing on the mattress underneath him from the force of it. Every thrust seemed poised to drive her off the bed.

Annie's head fell back. Only then did she realize her head and shoulders were already off the bed. She let go of the comforter and reached back, putting her hands on the floor behind her while her hips were still on the bed. His huge, calloused hand found her breasts as she was stretched out trying to support herself. The angle of his cock was perfect and she felt the sensations reaching a fever pitch.

"Mmmm," she stifled the moan of pleasure as best she could as she came hard on her husband's cock. Her arms threatened to collapse at that moment but his hands moved to her thighs as he held her up. Jeff wasn't content to stop as he continued to fuck her relentlessly through her orgasm. As it subsided, her arms regained some strength so she could hold herself up. She refocused back on her husband for his turn.

The angle seemed to work well for him because she could tell that Jeff's rhythm had changed. She knew that meant he was getting close to cumming too. At the last second she reached down and grabbed the base of Jeff's cock, pulling it out of her.

The look on her husband's face was a mix of surprise and confusion. Any protest he had considered, though, was forgotten as she rapidly stroked his shaft. It was a good thing she was in good shape because it was all she could do to hold herself up with one arm while she finished the job. She held the big cock just above her opening while he came.

"Oh my God, Annie," Jeff moaned loudly. He fired several thick ropes of cum down her body. With the angle of her hanging over the edge of the bed, streams splattered all the way down her breasts and over her taught tummy. It was so much cum. She felt incredibly sexy knowing it was all for her.

Jeff on the other hand, seemed ready to collapse from how intense his climax had been. Annie smiled up at him. Cum oozed out of his cock onto her mound as she continued to sensually and slowly milk every last drop out of her husband.

He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up back onto the bed.

"That was incredible," Annie said, looking down at her body and the mess he had made.

"Beyond incredible," he agreed with a laugh as he tried to catch his breath. "I hope we didn't wake the kids. Let me get you a towel." He stepped into the bathroom and returned with a towel for her to clean up.

"Coffee?" Annie asked. She was wide awake but always preferred it when he made the coffee.

"After that," he said, playfully referencing their morning romp, "I'll make you a five-course breakfast if you want it."

"The coffee should be enough," she laughed as Jeff pulled his boxers on and slipped quietly out of the room to make her coffee.

She looked down at herself again, knowing what she wanted to do. She grabbed her phone and opened the camera app before taking a few pictures of herself from above.

She looked through them carefully until she picked one. The picture showed her perky breasts covered in the cum that was dripping down onto her tummy. It showed the shape of her mound and the hint of more below. She again cropped out her face to keep her identity secret.

Annie cleaned herself up with the towel Jeff had brought her and put on a pair of Christmas flannel pajamas for the morning before she got back in bed. She couldn't wait though.

She grabbed her phone again and opened Onlyfans, selecting the picture she wanted to share. Her finger clicked the post button right as Jeff walked back into the bedroom.

Putting her phone face down on the bed, she reached out and took the full mug of coffee that he had brought her. She took a sip. It was hot and exactly the way she liked it.

He had sat on the bed beside her. "Thank you," she told him as he affectionately ran his hand through her hair. The morning was perfect so far.

"I'm going to get ready. It sounds like the kids are starting to move around in their room," he told her.

Jeff rose out of bed and went to the restroom.

Annie picked up her phone and saw that the comments were already rolling in.

"Covered in cum like a good little slut," said the first comment. She couldn't help but smile while she drank the coffee her husband had just brought her.

Jeff started talking to her from the bathroom while he got ready. "So I was thinking we could start with having them open the RC car since it's a shared gift," Jeff said from the other room.

Another comment popped up, splitting Annie's attention. "Goddamn, you look like you got fucked real good." Annie responded to this one with a winking emoji.

"Uh yeah that sounds like a good idea," she answered Jeff while she saw that more comments were coming in.

"Your breasts are beyond perfect," said another commenter. Her hand moved up to her breasts and gave one a squeeze, relishing the compliments. She knew at this point that she would be willing to do whatever it took to get this feeling again.

Jeff stepped back into the room and she pretended to be adjusting her flannel top.

"I'm going to put the cinnamon rolls in the oven and then we can start opening presents," Jeff said. He was now dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

She only half heard him as she read the next comment. "He should have filled your pussy up with that cum! I would have," another poster said. It was intoxicating reading the raunchy comments about her.

Annie pulled her eyes off the phone and up to her husband who was waiting for a response. "Yeah, I'll be there in just a minute," Annie told Jeff with a smile.

Climbing out of bed, she put on her slippers and grabbed her coffee before making her way to the living room to open presents with her family.

Annie bit her lip and smiled. It felt good to be on the naughty list this year.