All Comments on 'A Very Merry Mailgirls XMas Ch. 02'

by lizstanton8181

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good continuation. What will chapter 3 be like. A lot of public punishment for the girls who don’t have visitors. Erin is forced to stay then cathrine also tries to join. She is humiliated but keeps trying. She accepts a lot of punishment from Barrow and Ms Rei before she is accepted

KinseyBayKinseyBayover 5 years ago

I LOVE Abby LOL. And even though she actually resembles Jessica Chastain my mind won't let me stop imagining her as Emma Stone.

I really like the flashbacks here and the dynamic at play with Emily's husband. I like how supportive he is, even if that is ultimately going to bite him in the ass. You can tell she really loves him and eventually wants that cozy, perfect home with children and all of the nuclear family fixings but just.not.yet. It's interesting to see that play out.

And I think you did a masterful job of interweaving those feelings into the narrative (usually at sexual peak times to make it feel wrong) without info dumping. Those are always the best ways to reveal backstory.

You also answered one of my burning questions. How the hell did Sophie and Sarah get to THAT point. That's another dynamic that is fascinating, especially now that it's quite obvious Erin wants in on that action even if she's rather repulsed and scared to admit it to herself.

I really need to see if their mother is going to find out and what her reaction is going to be. She's already not doing typical mother things by even being there, let alone giving in to her own sexual awakenings, so I expect her reaction might surprise me.

I also hope blabber mouth, lesbian slut Six shows up in future chapters, too. And Casey Campbell (though I think I read she was leaving to visit home? I might have to reread that part).

Thanks for another great addition.

KinseyBayKinseyBayover 5 years ago

Whoops. Meant Erin and not Emily in my comment.

I also forgot to add that I hope we see more of the two older women and the black woman. Bleached assholes for them would be kind of funny.

And I’m soooooo looking forward to the male visitors. I feel like that is when this tale will really ramp up in intensity. I’m curious what new dynamic and humiliation will be added with them there. Walking in a room that smells of pussy will probably be overwhelming for the visitors and really embarrassing for the women.

I have a suspicion that Ben will somehow show up or be clued in to what is going on, possibly as black mail. It just feels like you’re building up to the Scott sisters, their mother, and Erin being exposed as the climax of their journey. Ben, a representation of the good ole fashion sweet home life, finding out what that family has become.

A group of incestuous, exhibitionistic, lesbian, submissive, sex starved sluts. And with that exposure would come the contradictions that you love to explore. A “broken” family that is actually closer than ever before, being intimate in ways that fulfills them but disgusts or angers everyone else around them.

It feels like that is where we’re headed, if I have any grasp on your writing trajectory and trends. But then again you’re always surprising me so I look forward to having your subvert my predictions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
At level with "Owned Teacher"

This story serie is now at level with the old story "Owned Teacher". I say this as a real compliment because that story has been my favorite for many years now. The way you tell what goes on inside these girls, their feelings and doubts, longings and lusts. The way you share their living conditions. But first and foremost your narrative talent to keep the story going by very slowly unfolding the story in the darker direction. Also you regurlarly place small hints to other girls in worse conditions. It is excellent writing because there are so many potential side stories that could be explored another time. I certainly hope so but please don't rush the story to go there. Excellent work - please keep it going.

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Ho Ho Ho!

This Merry Christmas Is What Wet Dreams Are Made From! You Have Such an Exciting Dirty Nasty Mind;; I Admire Your Imagination Very Much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous