All Comments on 'A Very Merry Mailgirls XMas Ch. 03'

by lizstanton8181

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So, so good

Thank you.

-Wayne

KinseyBayKinseyBayover 5 years ago

Not sure if this is the end or not but bravo anyway!

First things. Whew. I'm so glad that Barrow didn't actually fuck Erin right then and there. I had to double take the sentence and make sure I was reading the words correctly when you mentioned that he had entered her. There was definitely something off about it. Didn't seem in-character or even in Barrow's bag of tricks to give a begging slutty mailgirl his cock just because she wanted it.

He made it clear to Abby that while he might dangle the prospect of something sexual or flirt with a mailgirl, he was above actually fucking their slutty asses while they were mailgirls. And that makes his interactions with them even more interesting and hot. And quite frankly, there was nothing so special about Erin - at least as presented - that I could see making him break and actually have to have her. I like her, but...nah. Maybe a different mailgirl down the line, under a different circumstance, but not there with her.

So I was like...huh...until I saw that it was just Erin's fantasy. And then it all made sense and I realized you really are in control of this story and know what you're doing lol. Especially when you tied it back around to why my mind wouldn't let Erin in particular be "good enough" for Barrow to fuck in that office.

****

"You're not a fit for USF," Mistress Rei insulted her. "Good tits, yes. Good body, yes. Pretty face, yes. The tattoo? Won't work for Manhattan. Won't work for Park Place. The company could overlook it, maybe, in some other office. San Francisco, perhaps? Los Angeles? We're expanding to other offices this Spring, and you're welcome to put in an application. But we have standards at USF. We have profiles we look for. We have girls with futures and ambition and goals.

"You?" Mistress Rei sized her up, "You don't belong. For our program to be a success, we need our people to exert dominance over the mailgirls. And they can't exert dominance over someone so ready to roll over and spread her legs for any passers-by."

Erin was too much of a slut to be a mailgirl. She wanted this too badly. She needed it too much. The words stung.

"We like our girls with fight," Mistress Rei went on. "There are other programs that would gladly welcome you into the fold. We do business with Donovan Runnels in LA, and can arrange an interview. If that's what you want."

****

That whole thing. Yes, yes, yes.

On another note. I found the threesome between the sisters a lot sweeter than I expected. Hot as hell, as expected, but still...sweet. I liked them. And speaking of the threesome, I want to also thank you for using their names during the act.

I think using their mailgirl numbers throughout the story is good for worldbuilding and helping the reader get into the head of the characters, I admit that it does get hard to track who is who at times. Like, who is Fifteen again? Who is Plaza Eight? And for that reason sometimes I feel a little detatched as I have to work a little harder to identify numbers and place them with backstories and my imagined faces. But hearing Sophie, Sarah, and Erin in that moment allowed the hot, filthy, sex to become the only thing I thought about...which was nice, and I think in character too.

Erin - in that moment - hidden away from the others, would have been all too aware that these mailgirls were her (step) sisters. Their names wouldn't have been beaten out of her yet after just a day or two. Sophie and Sarah would have been who she thought of them as the entire time she was allowing herself to submit to their tongues, and lips, and fingers, the entire time she tasted and smelled them. I think it would have felt a little less intense if she would have been thinking of them as numbers stripped of their identity.

I also really like how you use anal debauchery as a device to humiliate and see how low the girls will go in their submissive roles, rather than it being used as titillation or another thing that gets them off. You did the same thing in Six's story and I think it worked here as well as it did there. Even your choice of words, like slobber in her asshole, is really vivid with how it paints the picture of how it felt for poor Erin to have her filth hole violated so publicly. Weird, strange, not really pleasurable. But it was still a new sensation that felt memorable and exciting, and even if off putting, she craved it. That description during and after when they briefly talked about it was really fun to read while helping to reinforce my suspension of disbelief. It's crazy and unbelievable that an executive forced a sister to kiss her step sisters asshole in front of everyone, yet still grounded enough that I can still picture it happening. That takes skill. And its a balance not all mailgirl stories are able to manage.

I did call the ending to the story by the time the phone call with Ben happened. Not exactly as it happened, but that Ben knew more than what he was letting on, and that he would have a hand in giving her what she wanted. I still don't see it working. Erin is too far gone to be satisfied living a great value diet mailgirl experience at home. But it's the thought that counts, right? Like most of my Christmas gifts when I was a kid, I imagine she'll play with it for awhile but discard it altogether by spring.

Anyway thanks for another awesome chapter! Can't wait to read what else you have planned for your mailgirl universe. Blackstockings vs Whitestockings is my Super Bowl at this point. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ditto

Can this get any better?

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ausome. You have many storylines to follow. In a few months Erin will not be satisfied with Ben. Unless he has orgies or multiple public sex parties. She ultimately goes back to Mistress Rei and Barrow to find the lowest most degrading mailgirl contract where she is a mailgirl who wears a but plug but is also a relief girl. The place she works has the girls relieving the male and female execs when she needs punishment it is in stocks with access to a certain number of regular employees there are birthday party and other parties where ex’s get to use all her holes. Lots of physical punishment piercing bleaching all in public ang filmed and streamef on the mailgirl network

Please keep this going

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Great finale, but opened for more. I'm sure Mistress Rei will find a firm where rules are trasher and offer Erin a contract that could fulfill her fantasies.

The time as a slave with Ben won't be enough...or... There is a possibility he finds a lot of ways to humiliate his wife and show a dark side she didn't think of.

Anyway, very good story, one of the best in the he Mail Girls Universe.

Thank you and keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More???

Will there be anymore additions to your series? This is by far my favorite series on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More Please

Ten months and no new chapters. C'mon. Need some more of your well chosen descriptions and clever stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New adventures for Sarah (13/2)

Have enjoyed all of these mailgirl stories, but to me Sarah, aka 13 then 2, is the most interesting. Perhaps because of how she became to be in her predicament and how she was betrayed by her college professor.

I think an interesting new twist for her would be another betrayal. By now she likely has gathered as much useful info as she can in her present setting. So the professor makes a deal with Barrow for USF to sell her contract to another organization, perhaps a foreign one, where the treatment and use of mailgirls is not as restricted and where sexual liberties are provided to certain people in management - perhaps even bordering on sexual slavery.

Sarah is ready for this. The following is copied from one of her earlier "thoughts":

"But Thirteen knew just how slippery that particular slope was. And the reality of the situation was that at least half of the girls – again, Thirteen included – might have accepted complete and total sexual slavery if it were to be asked of them. Not because they'd been so humiliated and beaten down, because they had. Not because they increasingly thought of themselves as full and unconditional property belonging to USF, because they did. But, rather, because they all confessed to just how turned on they got as mailgirls."

In any event, I hope you continue with the mailgirl adventures - especially for Sarah.

Spadassin1968Spadassin1968over 4 years ago
Mailgirl universe .

After discovering the first mailgirl storie and falling in love/lust with it , I discovered your stories and wow , what a discoveries . A universe full of fun loving characters such as Sarah and her sister Sophie, there stepsister Erin , which I would love to read more about. Is she full-field by her slave contract or is she craving what she experienced with her stepsisters , enough to sign a contract in California ? How will US Financial experience with these mailgirls and what changes will occur ? Will they become sex-slaves, as thirteen/two fears ? So much questions . I'm like a man in front of an oasis, dying of thirst , please put me out of my miseri , one way or the other . Thank you so much for your hard work and posting .

dogged1dogged1almost 4 years ago
Fine end to the Holiday

Erin wound up with the best of both her worlds. A descent into full mailgirl status would have been more bittersweet than Sarah's betrayal as mailgirl Thirteen. As delicious as Erin's new employment would have been, part of me would have felt terrible for her.

My favorite part of this story is the interrogation of Erin by Mistress Rei on Christmas morning, having her vocalize her humiliating actions and thoughts to her family and herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Had to reread all of your stories chronologically after Thirteen's Day 01. Very fascinating character. Will you write one where she'll join another company with her PhD. One that goes all the way?

TRCIIITRCIIIabout 3 years ago

I have read all of your mailgirl stories, and this is the first one that didn't just make me angry. This is not meant to be a criticism of your writing, which I think is excellent. After all, your stories were compelling enough to make me read them all, in chronological order, wanting to see what twists or changes you'd come up with next. But I really didn't "enjoy" them; I found most of the storyline tedious rather than titillating, despite the fact that the themes were ones I usually seek out: dominance and submission, female subs, lesbianism, forced shaving...and I suspect that this was because the story was so drearily focused on the actual job of being a mailgirl, practically counting the steps up the stairwells and their daily dealings with mailgirl chow, with comparatively very little actual sexual content--other than clinical portrayals of masturbation and what the domination was doing inside their heads.

I also think I prefer it when the women who are being betrayed or dominated "deserve" it, and that's also on me, not you. My preferred forced subs have been bitches to someone, or they've been exceptionally stupid in some way, and they get their comeuppance. Whereas I was outraged that Sara/13/2 was betrayed and blackmailed into continuing on, even though it was pretty obvious from the get-go that it was likely to happen.

This story, in contrast, had more sex (however lacking in detail, although the imagined scene with Barrow was fun) and was the first where it felt like there was "justice" involved: it had a happy ending (probably) where her husband provided her the subjugation she needed for sexual fulfillment. Which you got to imagine, but never read about, which was still not very exciting, but at least it didn't leave me angry.

Bottom line for me: you're a good writer, and I wanted to enjoy these stories very much...but I just couldn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous