A Very Merry Slutty Xmas Holiday

Story Info
Five individuals lose inhibitions during the winter holiday.
19.2k words
3.85
13.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kabba118
Kabba118
324 Followers

This is not a love story, it is a *Group Sex* story. I meant to post it for the Winter Holiday Contest but never got around to entering it. It is an MF/FFF/MM/FMF/MFM pure erotica tale. Everyone is doing everyone. If you've read my story Quarentined, it's closer to that dynamic. And it is okay if that's not your cup of tea.

I headed each sexual scenario with the letter dynamic so you know what you're getting yourself into. That's the best I can do.

Dedicated to the bi/pan/evolving/fluid folks out there who love a good group sex story.

~~~~

"It's bad bitch clock/ it's thick thirty!" The ladies sang as John drove them up the snowy mountain.

He didn't join in but smiled at his two friends. Bintu had been his best friend since she came to the United States from Nigeria at 11-years-old and moved next door to his apartment in their Virginia condo right outside of D.C. She was his first girlfriend and his first sexual experience, before he began experimenting with boys too.

Misty was Bintu's college roommate. Bintu and Misty became fast friends freshman year at American University. Born and raised in Washington Heights, they both loved Misty's no nonsense attitude and straightforward nature. John especially loved the fact that she was openly and apologetically pansexual, something he greatly admired and aspired to be.

As the last "biiiitch" of Lizzo's song played, Bintu, who was sitting up front with him, laughed with Misty, who was stretched out in the back. "God, we're going to have so much fun this week. I can feel it," said Misty.

"Me too," Bintu said. "I'm so glad you convinced me to come, John."

"Well, let's be honest, there was no way I was going by myself," John said. "When Eric found out I had nowhere to go for the holidays, he insisted I join him and Chelsea at his cabin in the Chesapeake, and to bring you along too."

"Well now you can get to know each other a little better," she said with a wink.

John smiled but faced forward, afraid to take his eyes off the icy road. "I'm not fucking around my boss, Bintu."

"But he's not your boss," Misty reminded him, leaning over in the center. "Your boss is Jackson, head of sponsorship. Eric Pierce is the CFO. Totally different departments."

"And he's sexually fluid," Bintu sang.

"Okay, we'll I'm not fucking around with everyone's financial boss, how about that?" John said, making both women laugh.

"Well if you won't, I will," said Bintu with a smile.

Both of her friends' mouths dropped. "You fucking slut," John said playfully.

"Hey, it's been a while," Bintu said. "I'm trying to start this new year with a bang." The three laughed.

"Hey, are we going to play together?" Misty asked boldly. John's eyes went wide and Bintu snickered. "What? It's just a question."

"Always with sex on the brain, Misty," said Bintu. "You're worse than a man sometimes."

She shrugged. "You two are the ones that brought up fucking. I'm just putting it on the table." She sat back and stretched her feet out on the backseat.

Bintu rolled her eyes but smiled. Misty introduced them both to swinger parties a few years back when she began hosting them in college for the young adults. She transitioned into doing sex parties full time after college.

"I don't know if Eric would be open to it," said John. "Just because he's heteroflexible doesn't mean he's sexing everything that moves. I don't want him to think I'm some weirdo with sex-crazed friends."

"But he's the one that brought it up at the office gathering last summer, remember?" said Bintu. "He told that story about being a BDSM master or something. So he has some kinks too."

"That doesn't mean he's into threesomes and orgies. Just that he likes to be called Sir during sex," Misty said with a roll of her eyes. "He probably looks like Gollum."

John and Bintu laughed. "He definitely does not look like Gollum," said John. "He looks like he could be Jesse William's older brother. Tall, tan skinned and hazel eyes-"

"Oh we're definitely fucking him, Bintu," said Misty, making her friend laugh.

"He has a girlfriend, remember?" said John. "And Chelsea will be there. So unless she's down with it, no one is fucking anyone." He paused. "Except maybe the three of us."

It was quiet, then they all busted out laughing.

They made it to the expansive home and stepped out into the chilly air. The trio was set to stay for the week between Christmas and New Years and each brought a suitcase to make sure they had enough clothes. They were instructed to bring nothing else, that the kitchen would be stocked and they would each have their own accommodations.

John rang the doorbell. He expected to see Eric's 6'4 looming frame but instead a short, blond haired, busty woman in an even shorter dressed opened one side of the double doors. "Hiiiieeee," she said happily. Chelsea hugged John first. "Come in, come in, it's burrr out there!"

John entered with Bintu and Chelsea hugged her too, recognizing her face. Bintu introduced her friend Misty, who also received a big hug from Chelsea's small frame.

Chelsea hugged Misty excitedly. "It's going to feel good to have girls around. Usually it's me and Eric and his guy friends. I'm so happy you're here!" She motioned with her hands. "C'mon, I have hot cocoa with bourbon in it."

The three of them stomped their boots on the mat, getting the snow off from the quick walk from the car to the door. Bintu looked up first. "Wow," she exclaimed.

They stepped into a cavernous great room. There was a large sectional in the middle of the room, facing a wraparound fireplace with grey stone going all the way up into the vaulted ceiling. The fire was roaring, keeping the entire space warm.

On the other side of the fireplace was the kitchen. The island had eight stools on one side, and all the modern kitchen appliances on the other. On the other side of the room was a play area; chairs of every shape and size were placed on the blue carpet, a ping pong table, a pool table, a chess area and a table with a deck of cards in the middle. And toward the back was a large wooden staircase that led to the rooms above.

"It's nice, isn't it?" said Chelsea as they took off their outerwear. "Eric's family rarely uses it; it just sits here and they rent it out for parties from time to time. Eric told his grandparents that he needed to host a work party this week. And here you are!"

They followed Chelsea to the large sectional and she disappeared into the kitchen, coming back quickly with a tray of mugs for each of them. They grabbed their individual cups and immediately began to thaw from the inside. "This is really fucking good," said Misty first.

Chelsea practically hopped with glee. "It's my Mimi's recipe. My dad's mom owned a bar in Omaha." She turned around and said as she walked toward the stairs, "I'm going to get Eric. He's on a work call and he should be down here greeting you all."

They watched disappear on the second landing. "Well, isn't she just as sweet as a key lime pie," Misty said in her fake southern accent.

Bintu hit her arm playfully. "Stop it. She's really a sweetheart. I met her at their work summer outing earlier this year and she was just as bubbly."

"Hmmm... I wonder what she tastes like?" Misty said dreamily. Bintu hit her arm again.

While Bintu drank, John pulled her feet up to rub them. Bintu smiled. "You're in a good mood."

John smiled back. "I think I am getting excited to spend time with Eric. Get to know him better."

Bintu's eyebrows went up. "Really?"

"Yes. But I'm not sure how to do that with Chelsea here too."

"Maybe she won't mind," Bintu said.

John gave her a grateful smile. "I don't know. I might go for it anyway."

"Maybe we could keep her busy. And when I say 'we' I mean Misty," said Bintu with a wink. Misty chuckled.

"Don't act like you don't want a piece of Chelsea," John said to her.

"Maybe. Gosh she's so little, with those perky tits and that nice bubbly ass," Misty said. She looked at John. "We should definitely tag team this week."

"Oh my God," Bintu said and rolled her eyes at the same time John's eyebrows went up three times. "You two are such predators."

"I believe the proper term is Primal Hunter. At least that's how I identify on FetLife," John said with a cheeky smirk.

Binty smiled at her two best friends. "I'm so glad I'm not the prey." John's smile faded just a bit as his eyes glossed over to Misty. Misty grinned and winked. They both looked at her. "Stop it." Bintu said and slid her feet from John. Her friends laughed loudly.

"Stop what?" a voice from the other side of the room asked.

All three turned their heads to see Eric come from down the stairs, with Chelsea right behind him. They were physically different in every way: Eric was tall, golden brown skin due to his biracial roots, muscular and bald head with a goatee around his thick pink lips. Chelsea was no bigger than 5'4.

John stood up and shook Eric's hand. Eric said, "Glad you finally made it up here. How was traffic?"

"The pits," Bintu replied. She stood up as well.

Eric eyes glossed over the dark-skinned woman's pear shaped body until his eyes found hers again. He reached in to give her a hug and a kiss on her cheek. "Good to see you again, Bintu."

Bintu turned around and introduced her friend, "This is Misty, my college roommate and best friend."

Misty reached out her hand to shake. Eric's smiled at the Hispanic woman, who was thin everywhere but her hips. Misty likewise looked up at the extremely handsome, solid chested man in front of her. "I'm really glad you're here, Misty," he said, his eyes boring into hers.

Misty let his hand go and smiled at him. "Thank you for inviting us stray cats to your home."

Eric let out a deep laugh as Misty walked away from him. He could sense that she was going to be trouble. "Come. Dinner just arrived. Let's eat."

The five of them settled into a catered dinner that Eric set up to be delivered every night for the next eight days. Conversation flowed like the wine, with appropriate table talk such as "what do you do for a living", the weather and funny holiday stories. Until the topic of Misty's side business came up.

"So you run a swinger's club?" Eric asked.

"Not yet," said Misty. "I throw monthly play parties in the D.C. area. But my goal is to buy a huge house and do it full time."

"Putting those sales and marketing skills to go use," said John.

Eric looked at him. "Are you in the lifestyle too?"

John chuckled. "I'm more of an honorary member. We used to go all the time in college, but not a whole lot since then."

"Yes, maybe once or twice a year, to support our girl here," Bintu chimed in. "But we're not exactly in the lifestyle."

"So do the three of you play together?" Eric asked, looking pointedly at each of them.

Misty leaned back and smiled at her friends. John opened his mouth slightly but did not talk. Only Bintu answered.

"Not for a long time. It's been about five years for John and I. Misty and I haven't gotten together since our last year in college, so about three years for us. And John and Misty, well..." Bintu took a sip of her drink and smiled.

Eric looked at each of them again. "What?"

Misty looked over at John. John shrugged. "I let her peg me sometimes," he said, not meeting Eric's eyes.

"Ooooh," said Chelsea and she clapped with excitement.

"Nothing wrong with giving into your sexual proclivities whenever the mood is right," Eric said.

John finally caught Eric's eyes. They stared at each other as Chelsea said, "We're in the lifestyle too."

"Are you now?" Misty said looking at Chelsea like she was meat on her plate.

"Yes, I remember Eric mentioning that he's into BDSM," Bintu said innocently.

"Yeah, he introduced me to it years ago. Now I can't get enough," admitted Chelsea.

"So you're his sub?" Misty asked. "Because Eric oozes Daddy-Dom energy."

"Yes!" Chelsea said happily and Eric chuckled at Misty's comment. "I'm totally kink. I'm into restraints mostly, but spankings and ball gags and whips and forced orgasms-"

"Forced orgasms?" Bintu asked.

"Maybe I'll get a chance to show you," Eric said seriously. Bintu's eyes widened as Chelsea clapped again.

Misty let out a loud, "Ha! Our girl Bintu is as vanilla as they come. And it's such a shame with an ass as wide as hers."

"Shut up," Bintu said playfully. She turned back to the couple. "I'm not that vanilla. I can get a little kinky, depending on what it is. I just prefer relationships and tenderness. I've done some things."

"Like what?" Eric asked.

"Like... I've been with women before.'

"Ha!" Misty said again. "Bintu is a pillow princess. And getting eaten out by a female is still pretty vanilla." Bintu shot her an annoyed look.

Chelsea giggled. "Me too. I'm a pillow princess. I know what to do when it's two or four or six men. But when it's a woman I'm kind of shy. So I just let things get done to me instead. One day I'll learn how to please a woman, but I don't mind being a sub. And Daddy likes it too."

"Six men, you say?" Misty asked her with a sly smile. Chelsea smiled bashful at Eric. He leaned over and kissed her head.

"See, that was sweet," said Bintu. "I bet you're a soft Dom."

"Did you not hear what she said?" John retorted. "She's into spankings, ball gags and forced orgasms. There is no love making happening.

"Love making isn't really my thing," Eric said with a shrug. "And it's not what Chelsea wants."

Chelsea shook her head. "Nah. I like it rough. And something about being able to swallow loads of cum and then being called a good girl for that is what exhilarates me," she said dreamily. Eric patted her head again.

He said to the others, "It's amazing to watch, to experience, all that Chelsea can do. Sometimes I join in."

"So do you fuck the men too?' Misty asked him plainly.

Eric could feel John's eyes on him but he kept looking at Misty. "I prefer women, including trans women. But if there is a man that has caught my attention, I've been known to pursue."

John quickly took a sip of his wine.

"And what do you like, Misty?" Eric asked. "I peg you for a rough kind of girl too. Pun intended."

Misty shrugged. "I'm a Switch so it depends on my mood. But most of the time I'm in control."

"Hmmm..." Eric said as he took a sip staring at her. Misty stared right back defiantly.

~~~ FF MFM ~~~

After dinner, Eric brought out the hard liquor and Chelsea turned on the music loudly. They danced together in the large living room, taking turns and switching partners as they drank lots of alcohol.

Misty was the last one to finally stop dancing. Bintu and Chelsea were in the middle of a conversation on the sectional when Misty came over to them. "Oh, I'm sorry," Misty said as she plopped down in the middle. "I accidentally touched your boob, Chelsea."

"That's okay," said Chelsea, her cheeks already flushed from the vodka. "I like my boobs being touched."

Bintu giggled on the other of Misty. After a pause, Misty said, "So can I touch them?"

Chelsea giggled. "Sure." She playfully shook her breasts from side to side, then laughed.

But Misty reached out and gently caressed her left breast, massaging it through her sweater, flicking her thumb across her nipple. "Wow," Chelsea breathed out.

Misty caressed her other breast, this time with a firmer grasped, and punched her nipple. Chelsea yelped, then giggled. "Oh wow. That was really nice. Women are so much better at foreplay."

"Yes we are," Misty said, "Let me take off your sweater and I'll show you how good I am."

Bintu casually got up, mumbling, "I've heard that before." She moved to the other side of the sectional next to John. John smiled at her then turned back to watch Misty do her work in seducing the pretty blonde.

Chelsea looked over at Eric for permission who gave her a small nod. She looked at Misty. "Um... okay. But what are you going to do?"

"Just a little foreplay," Misty said innocently. "Turn to me." Chelsea turned her body to Misty. Misty began to help Chelsea out of her small sweater, and tossed it on the floor. Chelsea's cleavage that Misty had been staring at all night was sitting high in her bra.

Misty used both hands and massaged her breasts until her nipples were so hard they were poking through the fabric. She continued to massage one boob while reaching over to unhook Chelsea's bra. Right before she unclasped it, she licked the inside of Chelsea's neck. "Oooh," she squeaked.

Misty felt up her bare back with one hand and continued to squeeze her breasts with the other. She moved her face back up to Chelsea and asked, "Have you ever been kissed by a girl? A real kiss, not just a kiss for the boys to watch."

Chelsea's eyes went wide. "No, not really. I just-"

But Misty cut her off by pressing her lips against Chelsea and slipping her the tongue. Chelsea moaned in her mouth. Misty used both hands to run her fingers through Chelsea's blond hair. Chelsea grabbed her back and they kissed for a while. The other three watched them lustfully. Eric and John both began to massage their cocks on the outside of their pants individually.

Misty pulled back and said softly. "How was that?"

"Amazing," Chelsea said.

Misty kissed her again, sliding her hand to her shoulders to slide off her bra. Chelsea's D cups came flopping out, bouncing in the air before settling.

Misty gently laid her down on the couch. She began to kiss her chest and down to her nipples, and licked each one before concentrating on one to suck.

Eric unzipped his pants and causally pulled out his cock. John paused on his own touching and stared at it: It was the same color as Eric's golden brown skin, thick, and at least eight inches without being fully hard.

Bintu was drunk and fascinated. She leaned over John to get a good look. "How big?" she asked the question that they both wanted to know.

"Fully hard?" Eric said as he stroked. "9.5 give or take."

"Wow," Bintu breathed out, still starting at it.

"Why don't you come see it up close?" he said without looking at her, instead watching his girlfriend get her hard, pink nipples sucked.

John looked over at Bintu who raised an eyebrow. He knew how much Bintu loved sucking dick, especially if it was a big one and she was drunk enough. And Bintu had been steadily drinking since they got there.

Bintu reached across John and held Eric's cock. Eric removed his hand completely and looked at her. Bintu slid her body across John's lap and laid her stomach on his hard cock. John rested his hand on Bintu's large bottom instead. Eric reached one hand across the back of the chair behind John's head and the other on the arm of the couch. Bintu opened wide and took Eric's cock head in her mouth.

Eric's breath hitched, and he smiled. "You're good. Keep going." He then turned his attention back to Misty, who was now holding onto his girlfriend's breasts and licking both nipples together.

"Your girlfriend has some really nice tits," John said casually, as Bintu's own body moved back and forth against groin. He could feel the pre-cum steadily oozing out at all the sex in the room.

"Thanks," Eric said back just as casual. "It's all that Nebraska farm girl thickness."

"You're one lucky guy to have her," said John.

"She doesn't mind if I share her," Eric said. John and Bintu looked at him in surprise and Eric smiled. "She wasn't lying at dinner. She loves getting worshiped by two or more men."

"Hmmm," John said. Bintu resumed bobbing on Eric's dick. When Bintu slid him down all the way to his underwear, Eric let out a soft grunt, grabbing his attention again. He began to stroke Bintu's thick and curly hair lovingly.

John reached into Bintu's linen pants and ran his hands down her backside until he could feel her moist tunnel. He began to finger her watching Misty also begin to finger Chelsea. "Do you think she would be okay if I joined in?" he asked Eric, still trying to keep a causal conversation.

Kabba118
Kabba118
324 Followers