A Very Merry Slutty Xmas Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kabba118
Kabba118
321 Followers

He turned to see John trying to quietly sneak out. "Hey, John?" John turned to Eric, "You're a really good lover. Thanks."

John smirked at him. "Anytime." Eric chuckled.

~~~~MMF~~~~

After feasting on a grand Christmas day meal, with spiked eggnog and then straight bourbon, the five of them found themselves in the play area on beanbag chairs and futons, discussing the antics they have done so far.

"Isn't this so much better than exchanging stupid gifts?" said Misty drunkenly.

"You haven't cum nearly as much as I have in these last three days," said John, equally as drunk. "Even Bintu has loosened up."

Bintu sat there quietly with drink in her hand. "I am satisfied."

Her friends looked at her, then busted out laughing.

"I don't think anyone has cum as much as me, and I still have more to give," said Eric.

"Pfff," said Misty. "Between watching us fuck earlier and running a train on you girl over there, you ain't got much left."

"You should get on your knees and suck my dick," Eric said commandingly. "Then I'll show you how much I got left."

Misty smiled at him. "You're going to have to do better than that if you want me."

Eric smiled at her. "Or maybe I'll find out that you don't give head as great as Chelsea or Bintu. Or probably John."

"Probably!?" John yelled out. "Shiiiiiit I give the best head in this room."

"Prove it," said Chelsea. She gave Eric as sly smile, then looked back at John.

John looked at Eric and gave him a shrug. Eric laughed. But then he stood up and moved the cushioned ottoman. He began to strip off all his clothes as the other four watched. Then he stood there, naked as the day he was born, with his hands on his hips and said, "I'll be the judge, you'll be the contestants. Who wants to play?"

He looked at each of them steadily. Chelsea bounced over to him first. She got on her knees and grabbed a hold of his cock with her little hands. She began to stroke him, then took him into her throat. "There's my good girl," Eric said sweetly and caressed her cheek.

Eric looked over at Misty, who was watching with disinterest. Suddenly Bintu came over to him and got on her knees, also wanting to be his good girl. Eric smiled as she took his cock away from Chelsea, and immediately began to deep throat him. Eric couldn't help the groan that escaped from him.

Together, they took turns, sucking, licking and stroking Eric. "It's uh... pretty much ... a tie right now..." Eric said between breaths, looking down at the two beautiful women.

John slid off the couch and crawled very slowly over to them. Eric's eyes immediately went to him. John kissed his feet first then knelt in front of Eric. Both of the women looked at him with grins on their faces and spittle on their lips.

"Do you mind if I try?" John asked innocently he asked the ladies instead of Eric. They shook their heads.

John grabbed onto Eric's steel cock and looked up at him. Eric's eyes were intense, his chest rising and falling more rapidly than before. John opened his mouth and devoured Eric's dick, not stopping until his lips touched Eric's bear skin.

"Holy shit," Eric said breathlessly.

John pulled back, held onto Eric's hips and began to fuck his own mouth, a soft gurgle noise every time he pushed Eric's cock through the back of his throat.

"Fuck, you are good," Eric said. He placed one hand on the back of John's head, burying his fingers in his hair. He began to thrust into John as John sucked his dick.

Then just as suddenly he pulled out of John's mouth. John looked up and smiled at him again.

Bintu came forward and began to lick his cock on the side. Chelsea slid underneath and licked his balls. John joined in and the three of them continued to lick and suck Eric.

"I'm close," he said to them, his thighs shaking. Bintu held the base of his cock tightly, Chelsea sucked his balls and John bobbed right on his cockhead.

Eric doubled over and groaned. The first shot of cum splashed on John's tongue. He came off with a pop and the second one hit him in the face. John angled Eric's cock so the next three hit Bintu in the face as well. Chelsea caught the last volley on her tongue and the rest dripped out onto her chin. Eric fell over onto the carpet, completely drained.

"John won," Misty called out drunkenly from the beanbag chair. Bintu John and Chelsea looked at each other with cum on them and laughed.

~~~~

The next couple of days passed with random sexual explorations and conversations. Chelsea found herself spending a lot of time with Bintu, practicing her cunnilingus skills, which Bintu did not mind. Bintu found herself in random situations with Eric where he would force her on her knees to suck his cock, or being fucked on the pool table. Eric spent a lot of time with John, getting to know each other deeper as they discussed growing up and family. John spent a lot of time jerking off after his and Eric's chats or finding Misty to satisfy his needs. And Misty found herself avoiding Eric's advances at all costs.

Bintu was about to knock on the door when Chelsea came out with a towel around her. "Oh, sorry," she said. I didn't feel like going all the way upstairs to the room for a quick shower.

"That's okay, I just needed to pee. I just woke up."

"I feel like everyone is kind of sleeping. Must be that kind of day, with the snow coming down so heavily."

"Yeah it is. Where is Eric? I haven't seen him all day." Bintu had grown to look out for Eric's spurts of sexual advances toward her, that she happily gave into.

"He's busy," Chelsea said evasively. "Where's Misty?"

"I left her downstairs watching a movie about an hour or so ago."

"And John is still sleeping?"

"Yeah."

Chelsea smiles slyly. "We should wake him up."

Bintu smiled too. "Let me take a quick shower. Wait for me."

~~~FMF~~~

When John felt the bed sink next to him he assumed it was Bintu getting back in to bed next to him. But then he felt something wet across his chest at the same. He opened his eyes and saw blond hair over him.

"Whaaaat?" he said groggily.

Bintu turned his head to kiss him. "Shhh..." she cooed as she kissed into his neck. Chelsea moved up to kiss his mouth, rubbing her naked body on his house pants. He held her bottom and tongue kissed her back, then moved his lips back over to Bintu.

Chelsea moved further up to put one of her nipples in his mouth. Bintu went down and rubbed her face on his crotch. John moaned and allowed the two women to work him. He closed his eyes and sucked on Chelsea's pink nub.

Chelsea straddled him and turned around, pushing her bottom against his face. She assisted Bintu in licking and sucking John's cock, while John happily stuck his tongue in her abyss, that was already wet and waiting.

Then Bintu said, "I want to get on first."

And Chelsea replied, "Be my guest. But I get to ride next." She turned her face toward John. "You're ready?"

John just stared at her. Then he nodded.

Chelsea moved out of the way. Bintu stood up on the bed first, for dramatic effect, and slowly lowered herself on John's cock. John moaned loudly. Bintu began to move her body like belly dancer. John moaned louder.

Chelsea sat on John's chest and fondled Bintu's breasts as Bintu rolled her hips on John. John lifted up his hands and played with Chelsea's breasts. But then John told her to "turn around."

Chelsea turned around and repositioned herself until she was over John's face, then lowered her clit down on his tongue. Chelsea held onto the top of the bedposts and she too began to ride. Bintu reached around and fondled Chelsea's nipples as John held onto Bintu's waist, his mouth covered in juices.

As Bintu began to feel her orgasm rise, she squeezed her insides completely against John's cock. John's muffles moans could be heard as he began to cum. Bintu's body flushed and she bucked against him as she rode his cock into ecstasy.

Bintu slid off and said breathlessly, "You're turn." Chelsea did not hesitate.

While John's cock was still hard and warm, Chelsea slid down and grabbed it, stroked it a few times before she put it inside of her. John moaned loudly. "It's sensitive."

Bintu said, "You'll be fine."

"I'll be gentle," Chelsea said sweetly. She began to move slowly to keep John hard.

Bintu moved closer and began to suck Chelsea's left tit. John put one hand on Chelsea's right tit and two fingers in Bintu's very wet and cum soaked hole. He closed his eyes again as Chelsea fucked him slow.

Eric knocked on the door, then entered, "Hey John, wanna—"

He stopped in the doorway and watched them. Bintu smiled. "Wanna join in?"

Eric grinned and started walking in, then he stopped. "Where's Misty?"

"I left her downstairs to watch a movie," said Bintu, still licking Chelsea's nipples.

Chelsea winked at him. Eric smiled at her.

"You fine folks continue what you're doing. I got something planned for Misty." Then he asked, "John, you're good over there?"

John gave Eric a thumbs up, making him laugh. Eric gently closed the door.

~~~~

Misty was on her way back upstairs as Eric was coming downstairs. "Hey Misty. Come have a drink with me. We haven't really gotten a chance to talk."

She eyed him suspiciously. "What are they doing upstairs?"

He cocked his head to the side. "You know."

"Okay." She giggled. "You don't want to watch?" She went back down the stairs with Eric following her.

"I'd rather catch up with you," said Eric. "Have a seat in the living room. I'm going to make you one of my special fruity moonshine."

Misty did as she was told and Eric soon came over to her with two drinks. Misty took a sip and smiled. "That's good. What's in it?"

He told her, "Vodka, strawberries, peaches cranberries, a touch of lemon juice and my secret ingredient." Misty smiled and took a bigger sip. Eric smiled and did the same, moving closer to her.

"Tell me the kinds of things that appeal to you sexual senses. Sights, sounds, smells. What turns you on?" he asked.

"Ooh, good question," said Misty, taking another sip. "I love the sight of bodies going into each other. My favorite thing to watch is a good group orgie. The sounds they make together it's so... aaah. I'm getting wet just thinking about it." She touched the outside of her vagina over her shorts.

He smiled at her. "You like touching yourself, don't you?"

"Who doesn't like touching themselves?"

"What would you do if you couldn't touch yourself?" Eric asked.

She shook her head. "I would die," she said with a laugh. "Seriously, no matter who I'm with or what I'm doing, no one takes care of my kitty like I do. She can purr all night if given the chance."

"I can take care of her," Eric said seductively. "If you give me a chance."

Misty grinned. "Seriously, Eric, you need to let this go. I don't know what you've done to Bintu to have her falling into your spell but I won't be one of your good girls. I-"

Misty had a wave of dizziness. She touched her head. "Are you okay?" Eric asked concernedly.

"Yeah... Yeah that was weird. It passed. It must be really strong vodka," she said looking at her drink.

"It is," Eric confirmed. "Top shelf." He continued to sip his drink. "So you were saying you won't be one of my good girls, huh?"

"No," she shook her head. "I told you, no one tames me."

"We'll see." Eric smiled. "What else do you like? What scents get you off?"

"The scent of pussy," Misty said seriously.

Eric let out a loud laugh. "I mean like aromatherapy. Are you into sweet smells like vanilla, or relaxed smells like lavender."

"I think I like more earthy scents," she said, absentmindedly taking more of the drink in. "Definitely not sweet, but sensual like jasmine, earthy like pine. Flowery is nice. And a little something to keep me alert and focused."

"Tastes?"

Misty took a large gulp. Then she moved closer to his face and said, "Sweat. And cum."

Eric put his drink down and put his hand gently on the back of her neck. He said on her lips, "I'm going to make your mine, Misty. I'm going to make you sweat and cum over and over again. I'm going to tame that attitude and that pussy of yours and make you surrender to me."

"Never going to happen," Misty said back on Eric's lips.

Eric didn't respond, just held her steady and looked into her brown eyes. Misty found herself getting lost in the colors of Eric's eyes: browns and greys and hints of greens. She felt a wave of dizziness again.

"Eric," she said softly.

"Yes," he said softly back.

She wanted to ask what he put in her drink but couldn't get the words out the world spun out around her. Then it went dark.

~~~MF; resistance play~~~

Misty woke up with a slight headache, her eyes blurred before coming into focus. She was in a dimly lit room that she had never seen before. When Misty tried to touch her head, she immediately felt the restriction and heard the rattle of the chains.

"What the...." she said groggily.

"Misty," she heard someone call her name. "Misty, look at me."

"Huh?" Misty was still looking around. She realized she was restrained and completely naked.

"Misty."

"Where am I—"

"Look at me, Melissa!" he barked at her.

Misty snapped her head up immediately. Only her Abuelita ever called her Melissa.

Eric came into focus, standing between her legs. He was in a leather Chapman pants and nothing else. His barely covered cock was straining in the clothed center. Misty stared at him confusion. "Eric?"

"Misty, what's your safe word?"

"Whaaaa—"

"Safe word!" Eric snapped again. "I need your safe word. Tell me now."

Misty said the first thing that came to her head. "Sofitos."

Eric let out a genuine smile, and then his face went serious. He grabbed her leg roughly and pulled it forward. It was then that Misty realized she was in a swing and her hands were already bounded. She wasn't quite laying down but not upright either, instead on a diagonal slant. Eric clicked the leather cuff on her ankle to a hook on the swing.

"Eric what the fuck!" Misty yelled.

"You've been a bad girl, Melissa," Eric said seriously.

"Don't call me Melissa," she said nastily. She kicked him in the thigh with her free leg. Eric caught her leg. He turned her ankle to apply just enough pressure and Misty groaned.

"Don't do that again," Eric scolded her. "Do you understand me?"

Misty looked at him in anger. She nodded. He attempted to hook her other leg and Misty kicked him again, on his stomach.

Eric grabbed her leg tightly. "You're going to get a spanking for that."

"Eric, I don't know what the fuck-"

"Shut the fuck up!" he yelled at her. "Unless you want a ball gag, shut the fuck up."

Misty felt a wave of panic in her chest. Eric grabbed her leg roughly and hooked it to the other end. Misty was officially spread eagle on a leather swing. "Eric?" she said cautiously. She looked around the room again, then back at him. "Did you drug me and take me to some sex dungeon?"

Eric ignored her question. He walked over to a nearby table and said, "As I was saying, you've been a bad girl, Melissa. You've been denying me for six days. Six fucking days."

Eric turned around. He had a small object in his hand that resembled a fly swatter. Instead of plastic the end part was a triangle piece of leather. Misty knew exactly what it was. "You better fucking not," she warned.

Eric stood between her legs and touched the outside of her bare vagina. "And what are you going to do about it?" Misty did not have time to retort before Eric slapped the leather against her genitals.

Misty threw her head back and cried out as the pain seared through her. Eric did three more quick successions, spanking her pussy walls. Misty's body jerked up but her restraints kept her locked down. Eric watched her, her chest heaving in anger, her fist balled up, her legs trying to kick out.

She finally looked at him. "I'm going to fucking kill you for this."

"Hm," Eric said nonchalantly. He came stepped around her legs and came closer to her face, which was eye level with his crotch. He touched her face lovingly. "Before this day is over, you'll be begging me to fuck you."

Misty spit on him.

Eric spanked her bare breasts with the whip, on one each side. Misty howled and kicked against the restraints again. Her skin became red and her nipples became hard. Eric leaned over and sucked them gently, smoothing out the pain he caused. Then he smacked her nipples again.

"God!" Misty called out. "Eric, the fucking huuuuuurts!"

"Sir Eric," he said seriously. "Call me Sir Eric."

"Get the fuck outta—" Eric raised the whip again. "Okay okay okay! Sir Eric!"

Eric smiled at her. "There's my good girl."

"Okay fine, I'm a good girl," she said, rolling her eyes. "Now can you end this and take me out of the shit?"

Eric looked at her. She knew as well as he knew that she could say her safeword at any moment if she really wanted to be released. But she didn't. That made him happy internally.

Outwardly, he sneered at her. "I got something better for you."

He went back over to the table with items on it. Eric came over to her with a thin pink chain that had a large loop in the center and nipple clamps attached to it. Misty couldn't help the dread that washed over her. She also couldn't help how her nipples got instantly hard and frozen on her chest in anticipation.

Eric unclasped the back part of the loop and hooked it around Misty's neck so that it was tightly secured but not choking her. Not yet. He grabbed her right breast and clamped her already solid nub. "It's too tight," Misty bemoaned.

"It's just right," Eric said back. He clamped her left nipple, then stood back.

Misty's chest heaved again. "You look so pretty, Melissa," he said.

"Stop calling me that!" she yelled at him.

He reached into her hair gently but then pulled her head back roughly. The chain tightened around her neck and pulled at her nipples at the same time. She moaned out from pain and pleasure as he spoke.

"I will call you what the fuck I want and you will address me as sir, do you understand me, Melissa!?"

Misty looked into the intensity of his eyes. She hated to admit it, but he had her at his complete mercy. "Yes. Sir. Eric."

He yanked her head back again before he let her go. Eric went back between her legs. "First thing's first. Temperature check."

He inserted two fingers inside of her tunnel. As suspected, Misty was incredibly wet. "Not hot enough." He went to the table and pulled a baby bottle out of the bottle warmer.

"I am not sucking on that!" Misty said. Eric gave her a hard look. "Sir Eric!" she said quickly, looking at the flogger. "I'm not sucking on that, Sir Eric."

His face softened. "You're not. It's oil." He came closer and held it over her stomach. One drip came out, searing her skin.

"Jesus fucking Chriiiiiiist!" Misty screamed out. "Is that going to leave a scar!?"

"No," he said seriously. Eric rubbed the oil into her skin. It was still warm but Misty had the intense desire to scratch the area where it first dropped. He held it over her again, between her breasts. This time he asked, "You're ready?"

She knew what he wanted to hear. "Yes Sir Eric."

He let two drops fall. Misty screamed out again. Eric rubbed it into her skin, around her breasts. "I'm going to drop them on your nipples now."

"Don't you dare don't you fucking—" Eric squeezed two drops out and fell directly on her already erect nipples.

"Fuuuuuck!" Misty screamed a third time. Tears formed in her eyes and she closed them.

Eric came up to her face and gently touched her cheek. "Are you okay?"

Misty opened her eyes and said, "The moment you let me out of this contraption, I'm going to slap the shit out of you."

Eric nodded slowly. "You're not ready yet. And if time is what you need, I'm going to give it to you."

Kabba118
Kabba118
321 Followers