A Very Merry Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"Oh yeah! Fuck her big fucking tits!" Melissa encouraged as she moved up, kneeling by her friend to watch the action. Seeing the crown of his un-cut cock popping up from between the cleavage of the Jewish woman in very sinful fashion before disappearing back down as the tit-wank gets repeated. Not that she as a proud Christian woman, let alone married and a mother herself, is free of guilt having been a part of this threesome to begin with. She's happy to watch this stud get his rocks off by fucking the magnificent set of breasts belonging to the woman he'd just been deep inside the ass of.

"MMMMM!! Oh fuck yeah... God these tits Tara! MMMM!! Fucking amazing..." He groaned out, feeling his member starting to throb between her mounds as they raised and lowered in smooth fashion over his whole length. Her hands making sure his fuck-stick was tightly encased by all that vast, wonderful flesh of her chest. The woman infamous for voicing many famous cartoon characters putting on a performance that many a porn starlet would love to get tips to pull off. The pace increasing as she feels that dick, which she's already had in all her pleasurable holes even before this end stretch, pulsing inside the valley she's made with her breasts.

"Come on kid! Fuck my big fucking titties! Like you and every horny fucker on set wants to do!" Strong demanded as she brought her motion to a stop and grinned up at him. Soon groaning herself when he, to no one's surprise, instantly takes up the offer. The smack of his crotch hitting the bottom of her boobs ringing out with the first pump into her cleavage. Leaving her only to just hold her tits in place and around his member for him to now fuck. Leaving those orbs jiggling each time he slides stiffly upward to fulfil both his own pleasure and that dirty command. "Yeah! You gonna cum huh stud? Huh? Mmmmm... Gonna give us horny moms a big fucking load?" She teasingly asked, licking her lips as she glanced down to watch that crown quickly pop up out from her breasts before vanishing again as he fucked her. Knowing what buttons to push now to get what she wanted, just like how she'd easily convinced him to take part in this all to begin with.

"Oh yeah! You'd better have cum in that big fucking dick for us both!" Joan Hart chipped in with a grin of her own. Watching with a smile, and a little bite of her bottom lip, as the woman she's finally starring in another made-for-TV movie with after almost two decades gets her breasts fucked by a crew guy for this festive film they're both in. Her gaze switches from down at those mountains and the cock pumping between them to that man half her age as he sweats and moans, reaching his limit but impressively holding out to savour this titty fuck. Getting more than just a well deserved reward after making both these dirty MILFs cum hard over the course of this three-way. But helping out in her own way as she reaches over, brushing Tara's blonde locks away from her face while she keeps her chest pressed all around that dick as he firmly pumps away.

As much as he would have loved to try and fuck these huge tits all night, as any red blooded male too would want to, after all this action he's finally got a limit. "FUCK! UHHHHH... Here it comes!!" He warms as he dick pulses again inside of Strong's rack. However she doesn't let go of her grip, giving him no choice (but certainly no bad one) but to cum there and then. A thick blast shooting up and catching Tara in the side of her gorgeous face, nearly hitting her hair to leave her gasping before the second shot hits her lower cheek and chin. Melissa grins as she watches his big young cock explode as the next couple of shots splatter onto her upper neckline, before most of it now ends up either falling onto the tops of Tara's huge chest or down into her cleavage. Her hands still pressing her mounds against him so she makes sure her boobs milk every last drop of jizz from his cock until with a grunt he finally stops his pumps. Going limp between her mountains with a grin.

"What a fucking mess!" Melissa said, smirking as she leaned down as Tara finally let go. "I said I wanted some of this..." She said, as she captured the head of his softening cock. Delivering a couple of bobs along him so she could sneak a taste of his load from off of his dick.

"Well what are you waiting for Melissa?" Tara states with a laugh, leaning back as she sat. "I've got a fucking meal for you here!" She said, looking at her cum-covered tits.

Lifting away, Hart smirks at her friend. "Well, since you're offering..." She says.

Tara soon groans as Melissa indeed helps herself as she runs her tongue up the gap between Strong's tits. Scooping up spunk and greedily gulping it down with an approving moan of her own. Moving upward but deliberately avoiding the load so she could reach the other woman's face. Another long lick used to clean up the jizz on her cheek, and then off her chin for give her a mouthful enough to slightly swirl around. However instead of gulping down, she draws Tara in for a deep kiss. The two MILFs moaning as Melissa pushes the spunk into the other beauty's mouth so they can share. A dirty game of pass-the-spunk soon played as Tara returns the favour to push the seed back to Hart's mouth as the two make out. Eventually Strong keeps her greater share of the jizz as she breaks the kiss, swallowing down the cum with a big smile before the two women turn to look at the hunk they've both been fucking.

"Thanks kid... You can use the bathroom to freshen a bit before you get going." Tara says with an approving nod.

"And don't forget! Not a fucking word about this to anyone!" Melissa warned but still with a saucy smirk on her face.

"Oh I know! Like anyone would fucking believe this happened!" Joe said with a chuckle. More than happy to hit the road after the best sexual encounter of his life so far. Moving and scooping up his clothes as he went to the bathroom of the hotel room and shut the door.

"That's what the guy we fucked yesterday said as well!" Melissa said with a giggle, nudging her friend.

"Yeah... But he didn't last half as long as he did..." Tara noted with a smirk. "He might be a keeper you know..."

"Maybe for that next Lifetime movie I've got planned for next year... But certainly for the final day of shooting..." Joan Hard said.

"Hey, I could always help a kid out to find a gig... Studios always need tech guys... And a fuck between vocals takes as well..." Strong said with a laugh. "But he can wait... You said before you had your eye on a guy to fuck tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah! A sound guy. Kinda tall with long hair... All I had to do was give him a smile as he was almost blushing. He'd be good for at least a half hour I bet..." Melissa said, the two women clearly having done this threesome action before and planning to repeat it over this shoot.

"We so have to do this more often..." Tara stated with a smile, taking a moment to scoop up jizz from her chest with a finger so she can suck it down. "And I don't mean during a movie..."

"Next time I'm in L.A., I'll call you up..." Melissa said with a smile. "And we can make another young guy's fap fantasy a fucking reality!"

"Now that? Sounds like a merry time to me..." Tara agreed with a nod. Already thinking about the next hunk they can get to nail them, and make them think that they don't just do this any sinful time they can get.

* * *

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! (And feel free to send any feedback as a review or through the feedback form on my profile!)

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers