A Very Nari Christmas Ch. 03

Story Info
Scott is stripped naked, spanked and sexually abused.
7.3k words
4.58
15.6k
9
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas Eve and I awoke in my parent's house in my old bed and opened my eyes. My boyfriend was asleep right next to me. Sometimes I think I have the coolest parents ever. They let me bring my gay boyfriend home for Christmas and didn't even have a problem with us sleeping together in the same bed.

I awoke, and my boyfriend was sleeping quietly beside me. His sculpted cheekbones were softened by flawless skin, framed by wavy blonde hair, and everything combined to make truly beautiful features. His eyes were closed, his pouty lips were slightly parted. His good looks verged on being too pretty for a man, however, years of ballet training and endless dance rehearsals had endowed his slender frame with deliciously sculpted muscles. Nari had rolled onto his side during the night and his beautiful face was mere inches away from mine.

I thought about waking him up with a kiss, sort of like Sleeping Beauty being awakened when she was kissed by a handsome prince. I liked the idea, but I decided to brush my teeth first. I'd hate to gross out my boyfriend first thing in the morning by kissing him with bad breath.

So, I snuck silently out of bed and padded barefoot into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. My plan was to brush my teeth as quietly as possible and sneak back into bed before Nari woke up. Then I intended to kiss him softly on his pouty lips and see if he woke up like Sleeping Beauty.

It was an adorable plan, but it hit a snag. While I was brushing my teeth, Nari woke up and went downstairs to look for me. Obviously, he didn't find me down there, but he did find a note. I was just finishing up and rinsing my mouth out when Nari knocked on the bathroom door and said, "Hey, you in there?"

I opened the door for my boyfriend and he was wearing a pair of jeans that defied all the laws of denim by clinging so tightly to his ass, thighs and hips it was almost like he was wearing spandex. Even the bulge of his morning erection was clearly visible between his legs.

"Your parents left a note," Nari informed me, "They went out to do some last-minute Christmas shopping. And your sister went to attend a meeting of some sort of Goth group, the Daughters of Nyx or something."

"Seriously?" I asked, "The Daughters of Nyx? What kind of name is that?"

Scott shrugged his shoulders and looked adorable as he did so. He was naked from the waist up and his every gesture showed off his toned body. Then he added, "I think the important takeaway here is that we've now got the house all to ourselves. The note doesn't go into great detail, but I don't think your sister will be back until sometime this afternoon. And your parents could be gone most of the day."

Nari gave me a mischievous grin and then licked his lips in an overtly seductive manner.

"The house all to ourselves, you say?"

"I do say," Nari replied, "For at least four hours."

I looked Nari up and down and smiled. I admired the graceful curves of his slender hips as they rose out of his low-cut jeans. I also admired his taut, toned abs before I placed my hands on his bare flesh. His muscles were hard and firm, but the skin stretched over his muscles was soft and enticing.

"Want to go kiss underneath the mistletoe?" I asked.

"That's a good place to start, I suppose," Nari conceded, "but I think he could come up with more enjoyable ideas than that."

It turns out that Nari's first idea was for us to take a shower together. The only thing I was wearing was my Calvin Klein briefs and Nari ordered me to take them off while he turned on the hot water in the shower. Of course, I was instantly hard and erect. Then Nari somehow managed to peel off his astonishingly tight jeans without the aid of utility scissors, and we both got into the shower.

Nari's own cock was hard and erect even before he took his clothes off, however, once free of the confines of his jeans, his cock seemed to grow even larger.

As I stood under the hot spray, I watched water bead up on Nari's skin. Somehow, he managed to look even sexier as his skin got wet. His naked body glistened and looked smoother and more touchable. So, naturally I reached out a hand and rubbed it up and down his drenched obliques, his abdomen and his smooth pecs. His nipples became darker and almost red as the heat of the shower became almost scalding and his soaking-wet body heated up.

Nari's body felt exquisite under my fingertips. He was hard muscle, wrapped in smooth, slippery skin, I enjoyed running my hands over his naked body so much I could happily have done it all morning, but Nari had other ideas.

"Put your hands up there," Nari said, pointing to a spot high up on the wall, "and spread your legs. I'll wash you."

Ordinarily I'd wash myself, but Nari had a mischievous grin on his face, which usually meant something he had something fun and exciting planned. Obediently, I spread my legs and placed my hands on the wall above my head. Nari then proceeded to get a handful of bodywash and his magical hands proceeded to roam all over my naked body and lather me up.

His hands leisurely explored my entire body as he washed me, he spent a lot of time on my nipples, my abdomen, my thighs, my calves and he spent so much time soaping up my cock and balls that my breathing went ragged and I could feel my cock twitch and throb in Nari's hands.

"Maybe I shouldn't focus too much attention on that part of your body just yet," Nari conceded as he released my engorged cock from his grip. I whimpered as he took his hands away. I had been right on the edge of sweet sexual release and my cock pulsed in frustration as it was suddenly and cruelly denied physical stimulation.

Next, Nari's hands explored the contours of my firm buttocks. He felt up my glutes, he started with his hands on my hips, then he traced the undersides, where my thighs merged into the curve of my ass. He leisurely fondled and squeezed my firm buttocks and one of his hands slowly worked its way down into the tight furrow in between. I gasped and flinched slightly as Nari's fingertips became bolder and pushed against the delicate pink flesh of my anus.

"Don't tighten up," Nari cautioned, "Open for me, don't make me have to force my way in."

I spread my legs even further and relaxed my sphincter muscle to allow Nari's fingers to spear my anus. He worked two fingers inside of me and wriggled them around, causing me to gasp once again. Impaled on his soapy fingers, I felt a sense of helplessness that made my heart pound vigorously in my chest. Something about being naked and helpless was a huge sexual turn on for me, and Nari's fingers had delivered me to that sensation.

"Uuhhhhhh," I groaned as Nari's fingers located my prostate and began to trace his fingertips across it. My swollen cock twitched and seemed to expand to an even greater size as Nari fucked my ass with his fingers.

"I love it when you make sounds like that," Nari whispered in my ear, "Do that some more."

It wasn't difficult to comply with Nari's request. My body was being probed and stimulated to such an extent that the sounds I made were beyond my control. I gasped as my sphincter was impaled and stretched wide open. Of course, Nari's knowing fingers probed deep and found the delicious center of my sexual being and stimulated it with devious skill.

My cock began to throb violently, and I squeezed my eyes tightly shut. I let out a series of gasps and then Nari withdrew his fingers an instant before my cock could erupt in an intense, soul-shattering orgasm.

"Oh, God," I whimpered. My cock was so hard and swollen that it ached. It pulsed with need, but Nari was in a mischievous mood and wouldn't give me what I needed until he'd had his fun.

"I love to hear you make sounds like that," Nari confided as he stood behind me and reached up to play with my nipples, "You sound so adorable."

Then, my boyfriend took my nipples between thumbs and index fingers and squeezed hard. The sharp pain of my nipples being wickedly abused sent waves of sensation down to my cock, causing it to twitch. Then I became dimly aware of the rigid shaft of Nari's cock rubbing up against my ass as I reflexively squirmed in pain.

His cock felt slippery yet unyielding as I gyrated and rubbed my ass up against it. And then Nari removed one hand from my chest and proceeded to use one hand to guide his swollen cock into my ass, while his other hand continued to torment one of my poor, abused nipples.

"Aaahhh, Nari," I protested as he speared my anus and thrust the thick shaft of his cock inside me. I rose on the balls of my feet, and then Nari suddenly grabbed my chest with both hands and pulled me closer. Suddenly my feet were flat on the ground and his cock was much deeper in my ass. Nari's cock was coated in bodywash and the soap stung my tender membranes, but I embraced the pain as only a true submissive can. I felt the thickness of his cock as it plunged deep inside me and I screamed boisterously. I was so lucky Nari and I were alone in the house. My scream of ecstasy shook the walls and would have brought my whole family to check on me if they had been home.

"Aaaaaaighhhhhhhh," I cried out as my hips squirmed and my entire body writhed. Nari's cock moved back and forth inside me and I came with great, forceful, uncontrollable force. Thick, viscous streams of semen surged through my urethra, erupted from the tip of my swollen cock and my hips shivered and shook in a shameless series of pornographic gyrations as Nari's cock exploded inside me.

After such an intense orgasm, I trembled and panted for several minutes as I recovered. Nari seemed to take a similar amount of time to bounce back. He pulled his cock out of me and we both stood there under the spray and recovered our strength.

"Merry Christmas Eve," Nari said once he'd stopped panting.

I chuckled and replied, "Merry Christmas Eve, indeed!"

I turned off the shower and we both toweled off. I complained that we still hadn't kissed underneath the mistletoe, so Nari declared that we'd have to fix that. With both of us still naked, Nari grabbed me around the waist and we went downstairs to the living room, where my parents had hung the mistletoe.

We padded barefoot into the living room and stood underneath the mistletoe. It was just a plastic ornament with bright green leaves, white berries and a red ribbon with a bell hanging from the bottom, but it looked festive and it was traditional for people in my household to stand underneath it and kiss.

"We're probably the first people to do this while naked," Nari commented.

"You're probably right," I agreed, "This has mostly been a thing where-"

Suddenly Nari's lips were pressed firmly against mine and he forced his tongue into my mouth. I savored the exquisite sensation of his tongue against mine, and suddenly whatever I was talking about didn't seem all that important anymore.

A delicious tingling sensation was born in my mouth. It began with my tongue but radiated across my body in waves until I felt it in my cock. Once upon a time I wouldn't have considered my tongue to be an erogenous zone, but when Nari's tongue intermingled with mine I was overcome with waves of erotic pleasure.

Nari's tongue felt wonderful inside my mouth and the kiss went on and on and on. My heart thumped passionately in my chest as we kissed, and my hands roamed across Nari's body. I wrapped my arms across his waist, I cupped his buttocks, my hand drifted across his shoulders and cradled the back of his head.

I heard myself moan into his mouth and my cock twitched as it brushed against his thigh. My cock was starting to get hard again and my body temperature was rising. I pulled Nari close and felt my hands cupping his butt again when Nari pushed himself away and said, "Wait, I need to get my camera."

"What? Now?" I demanded.

"Yes, now," Nari retorted, "We're naked and kissing underneath the mistletoe! Kim wants pictures of festive, holiday cheer kinds of stuff. If we kiss under the mistletoe and don't send some photos to her, she'll never forgive us!"

I rolled my eyes and a disappointed groan emerged from my throat, but I allowed Nari time to get his camera and a tripod. I was in no mood to be interrupted, but Nari was right about Kim. She was a good friend, and we'd promised to send her lots of Christmas-themed photos.

Also, I'd tried arguing with Nari in the past. Nari has tons of energy when it comes to arguing and he always wins. The smartest thing to do was to just give in right away.

And the time her spent unfolding the tripod and setting it up gave me lots of opportunities to admire Nari's perfectly sculpted ass. I swear, you have to see it to believe it. It's hypnotic in its beauty.

So, Nari set up the tripod, positioned the camera at the top and took a test photo to make certain it would get both the mistletoe and me in the shot. Then he programmed the camera to take a photo every ten seconds and to stop after it had taken a total of sixty photos.

"It's a shotgun approach," Nari explained, "Not all the photos are gonna be good, but with so many to choose from, I'm sure I'll be able to find five or six that will be fucking awesome."

So, with the camera on automatic, Nari took me into his arms and gently brushed his lips against my lips. I closed my eyes and a moment later his mouth was on mine. I melted into the kiss and soon forgot that the camera was there. Then I felt Nari's tongue slip into my mouth and slide up against mine. My body was filled with a delicious tingling sensation as our tongues danced a pas de deux together.

We were both getting hard once again and without planning it, our cocks rubbed against each other. I moaned into Nari's mouth and idly wondered if it would be possible to cum by rubbing my cock against his.

The more Nari's tongue caressed mine, the more my cock throbbed. And then Nari broke from the kiss and placed his mouth on one of my nipples. I panted and felt feverish as his tongue toyed with my nipple. Are a man's nipples to supposed to be sexually responsive? I suppose it doesn't matter, when Nari worked his mouth and tongue on my nipple, it was remarkably responsive. The things he did with his mouth redoubled my sexual arousal and I let out a loud gasp as my cock throbbed uncontrollably. Then I moaned into Nari's mouth as he placed his lips upon mine once again and he grabbed my ass with one hand as we began to kiss once again.

I melted into the kiss and the world around me ceased to exist as Nari's hands, mouth, tongue and deliciously smooth, touchable, naked body became the only things in my universe. I feasted on his mouth and my hands roamed all over his perfect body, relishing in the feverish heat, the firmness of his muscles and the silky smoothness of his skin.

I was enraptured, floating along on an endless sea of bliss, when I was rudely snatched from my euphoric state by a female voice rudely demanding, Well, what's all this then?"

I abruptly disengaged from the kiss, and my focus instantly changed. I had been so enthralled by Nari's magical lips and tongue, I had failed to notice when several women entered the house. My sister was at the front of this group, however a half-dozen women with pale skin and black attire were trailing close behind.

"Is this a new tradition," one of the Goth women asked, "kissing naked under the mistletoe?"

"I'm trying to see if it catches on," Nari said glibly, "If I promote it on social media and target the 18 to 34 age demographic, I think this could really catch on as the new big thing."

"Why are you even here? Aren't you supposed to be at some sort of Children of Nyx meeting right now?"" I asked as I tried desperately to hide behind Nari. The prospect of my sister and her Goth friends seeing me naked with my cock humiliatingly erect took me way outside my comfort zone.

"The water in Luna's home is turned off while the plumber does repairs," Sophie replied, "so, I offered to let them use our house for the meeting."

"I'm happy she did," the palest of the Goth chicks commented, "I like the way the house is decorated for Christmas. It's got a sort of modern nudist motif."

"I kinda thought of it as a very Nari Christmas motif," Nari countered.

As Nari engaged in slick banter, one of the other Goth women glided over the tripod and plucked Nari's digital camera from its perch.

"Hey, give that back," I demanded, but the Goth girl had already shoved the camera into one of the pockets of her voluminous black leather jacket.

"Give it back?" she shouted, "It's got photos of two extremely hot naked guys kissing. Why would I give back a rare treasure like that?"

"Because it belongs to me," Nari countered, "Giving it back would be the right thing to do."

I was feeling vulnerable and exposed as I was stark naked in a room full of Sophie's fully-clothed friends, and I looked for something to hide behind. Nari was just as naked as me, but he seemed undaunted and walked right through the crowd of dark-clad women to ask for his camera back.

"The universe has sent a lot of misfortune my way lately," the Goth woman replied, "I think I'm overdue for something pleasurable."

"Seriously?" I demanded from behind my dad's recliner, "That's how you justify stealing other people's stuff? Because you're unhappy with the way your life is turning out?"

"Winter, that's my brother's boyfriend you're stealing from," Sophie admonished the Goth girl.

"That's your brother?" the Goth woman asked as she pointed me.

"Yes, that's Scott," Sophie said, "I told you about him. He and his boyfriend are pretty cool for day-dwellers."

"Why didn't you tell me your brother was next-level sexy?"

"Ewww," my sister replied, "He's my brother! Nobody says things like that about their own brother! That'd be sick!"

"Well, I think he's yummy," the Goth lady replied. Then she turned to Nari and said, "I'll make you a deal. I'll give you back your camera if I can have sex with your boyfriend."

"Seriously?" Nari asked, "You'll return property that you stole from me if I let you have sex with my boyfriend? What kind of deal is that?"

"What if I let you watch? Would that make it more acceptable?"

Much to my surprise, Nari ended up accepting the deal.

The lady who stole Nari's camera was named Anya, although she preferred to be called Winter. Apparently, everyone in the Daughters of Nyx has a night-dweller name, and Anya's night-dweller name was Winter.

Winter's parents were spending the Holidays with Winter's aunt and uncle in Burlington, so Winter had the house all to herself until the end of the month. That meant that Nari and I were invited to her house so I could have sex with her without any possibility of interruption.

"It'll be fun, you'll see," Winter assured us.

_____

Nari made the arrangements for the exchange and it was about eight hours later when Nari and I arrived at Winter's residence. She lived in a single-family home in Yonkers. The home came with a huge front yard and tall trees, both of which were covered with snow. It looked festive, although being coerced into sex didn't exactly feel like a festive occasion to me.

We went into the living room and Winter offered Nari and I a seat on the couch. She poured herself a glass of wine and then as an afterthought offered some to Nari and me.

After we were all comfortable, Winter jumped right into it and said, "So, Scott, have you ever been spanked as a form of sexual foreplay?"

I nearly spit out my wine at the abrupt and unexpected question and instead demanded, "What kind of question is that?"

"Oh, come on," insisted Winter, "Most guys would have tried to take that camera from me by force. Instead, you allowed your boyfriend to trade you for the camera like you're something he bought on eBay. It's like you're an obedient sex slave. It doesn't take a genius to see the submissive tendencies in your psychological makeup."