A Very Nari Christmas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned in response to this and Nari said, "In the interest of saving us some time, I'll answer for Scott. He's been spanked plenty of times. It's kind of a turn on for him."

"I thought so," Winter said as I glanced over at Nari and gave him an outraged look. He could have at least tried to keep the deepest, darkest parts of my sex-life secret. Instead he just blurted them out.

"Oh, don't get offended," Winter said, turning her attention back towards me, "There's nothing shameful about being a corporal submissive. My last boyfriend liked to be spanked. It stirred up all kinds of emotions and made him a much more passionate lover every time I turned his ass red."

"I see," I said, feeling less humiliated. Somehow Winter suddenly seemed less like a cruel bitch and more like a human being when she shared personal information about herself.

Winter proceeded to tell us about the sort of things her ex-boyfriend enjoyed during sex and Nari proceeded to tell her about the sorts of thing I enjoyed. As we chatted, my feelings toward Winter changed. It was almost like she was an old friend, and I could confide in her about anything.

Several minutes later, we had all finished our fist glass of wine and Winter poured Nari a refill. Then Winter looked to me and said, "You're wearing entirely too many clothes."

I looked to Nari, and he nodded in agreement.

"She's right," Nari said, "I'll assist you in getting free from those."

I was ordered to stand up and Nari stripped me naked while Winter watched. I tried to unbuckle the belt to my pants, but Nari just slapped my hands away and said, "I'll take care of that. You just stand there and look pretty."

So, I just stood there as Nari stripped me naked. He unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and pulled them down. My cock was hard and erect before Nari even finished undressing me, much to Winter's delight.

"You look perfect," Winter enthused as she ran her eyes up and down my naked body, "But you shouldn't stand like that. You look too relaxed. Place your hands on the back of your neck and spread your legs wide."

Obediently, I did as she said. It was a position that left me extremely vulnerable, with my chest, abdomen and wantonly erect cock as completely displayed as possible. It made me feel like a degraded, naked spectacle, which was almost certainly what Winter wanted when she ordered me to stand this way.

My heart pounded in my chest and my cock throbbed in an almost identical manner. Winter looked me up and down and licked her lips. It wasn't until that moment that I realized how attractive she was. She had a boyish face, but boyish in an incredibly cute sort of way. Her body was lithe and athletic with a boyish ass and legs like a dancer.

She gracefully walked over to where I stood, reached between my legs, and cupped my balls. She lifted them up and held them like that for several seconds as if trying to determine their weight. And when she was finished examining my balls, she gripped the shaft of my cock.

"It's so hard," she said as she tightened her grip, "It's like it was carved out of marble."

"Scott gets hard very easily," Nari assured her, "and he can stay hard for hours. It's like he's a teenage boy going through puberty."

"Or a sex slave," Winter replied, "If I owned a slave, I'd demand that his penis be hard and ready at all times."

"A man's cock wasn't really designed to be permanently hard and erect," Nari answered

"Every time his cock got soft, he'd be punished," Winter replied, "He'd learn to be constantly hard, or I'd get to punish him. Either way I win."

Winter kept a tight grip on my cock the whole time she and Nari were talking and when a drop of precum formed at the tip of my penis, she slid her thumb across the opening of my urethra and wiped away the thick, viscous fluid.

Then she held her thumb up to her lips and slowly, seductively sucked the dollop of semen into her mouth and made a leisurely, melodramatic show of appraising the taste of my fluids.

Then, with a wicked smile on her face, Winter proceeded to run her hands all over my naked body. I was ordered not to move as her hands glided across my thighs, my calves, my abdomen, my chest and even when she seductively rolled my nipples before cruelly pinching them.

Eventually she concentrated her attention on my ass. She commented of the delicious contrast of soft skin and hard muscle as her hands fondled my buttocks. Her fingers slid up and down the curves of my ass and then she pried my buttocks apart and spent an inordinate amount of time examining the tender, pink flesh of my anus. And then I gasped as I felt fingertips pressing into me, trying to force my sphincter to open.

"I was under the impression that you wanted to spank him," Nari commented as Winter's insistent fingers began to spear my ass and open me up, "I prefer to put him over my knee, but he could be spanked just the way he is. I could even loan you my belt if you'd prefer to spank him with leather instead of your bare hand."

Winter declined Nari's kind offer and said she would spank me with her own belt. Then she reached for the front of her pant, unbuckled her belt and slid it through the belt loops of her pants. The belt was made of leather and thin enough that it bore strong resemblance to a whip.

She held it up where I could get a good look at it and she confidently announced, "Using this leather belt, I can inflict a lot of stinging pain on a naked slave."

I stood there, naked and exposed and attempted to look brave, however, as she held up her wicked leather strap my heart raced, sending bursts of lust and dread surging through my body. My entire body was gripped with fear, however, it was also gripped with feverish lust. I began to pant as both sensations threatened to overwhelm me.

Winter said something to Nari about how delicious and naked I looked without pubic hair and while I was considering that comment I felt the first lash of the strap across my bottom. I gasped in shock and rose up on the balls of my feet.

"Good thing for you I'm not a man, Scott. If I were, I'd have to take you right here and now the way you are. The delicious mark that's forming on your cute ass is lighting a fire in my loins."

I whimpered and there was a loud crack as a second stinging blow exploded across my poor bottom. My muscles tensed, but I remained in position. My submissive nature demanded that I try to be as obedient and cooperative as possible.

Winter was cruel, her leather belt crisscrossed my backside and red-hot pain seemed to flood my naked body and gather intensely in my painfully swollen cock. The painful strapping didn't end until my backside throbbed with extreme pain, my eyes had welled up with hot, wet tears and I had begun to cry out in pain.

The pain was both agonizing and deliciously sweet at the same time. My cock throbbed insistently, and I desperately wanted Winter to take my cock into her mouth, or even into her vagina, but a slave never demands such things. A slave isn't even supposed to hint. A slave takes whatever sexual pleasure his master offers and is grateful.

"You did very well," Winter told me softly as she wiped away some of the tears I had shed, "I'm impressed with how self-disciplined you are. You never broke position once."

Winter pressed her face to mine and kissed me, working her tongue into my mouth, muffling the sound of my sobs and whimpers.

When we finally broke from the kiss, Winter was panting and she exclaimed, "I can't wait any longer. Get down on your knees and help me out of these pants."

With trembling hands I removed Winter's boots, unzipped her pants and peeled off her tight jeans and panties. Her vulva was smooth, and her swollen labia were already slick with her juices. It would appear that reddening my ass worked as a powerful aphrodisiac for her.

I lapped at her swollen, pink folds and she began to moan and squirm almost immediately. My tongue worked a path from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top, making certain that I tasted every inch of her moist labia.

"I want you inside of me," Winter gasped at some point, "work your tongue deep into my cunt."

I would have rather worked my desperately throbbing cock deep into her cunt, but I refused to break character. I was still a humble and willing slave, so I pressed my face against her vulva and worked my tongue into her wet vagina, as deep as I could manage.

"Aaahhh," she gasped as I found an especially sensitive spot inside Winter's sex and I began to focus all my attention there. She seemed to appreciate my tactics.

She whimpered and panted as I brushed my tongue across the same spot repeatedly. Her hips writhed vigorously, and I tightly clutched her ass to keep from being thrown back. She didn't come right away, but I was willing to keep working my tongue deep inside her for as long as it took.

"Uh, huh, uuhhhhhh, aaahhh," she proceeded to make a series of moaning, gasping vowel-sounds as I worked my tongue inside her wet vagina. Finally, her whole body shook, and she screamed like a banshee on crack. I was so glad that her parents were out of town. When the orgasm ripped through her she screamed loud enough to rattle the windows.

"Oh, God," she said when her body finally stopped shaking, "oh, God, oh, God, oh, God."

"You've done this before," she finally accused.

"Scott is bisexual," Nari explained, "He's had experience at pleasuring both men and women."

"Oh, yeah," Winter replied breathlessly, "I think I see that now."

Winter's eyes were dreamy and heavy-lidded as she experienced post-orgasmic bliss, but she still attempted to form words and engage us verbally.

"I'd like to see Scott pleasure a man," Winter said as her breathing slowly returned to normal, "Let him suck your cock."

Nari didn't need a lot of convincing. Unlike Winter, who only stripped from the waist down, Nari got completely naked. Then he had me crawl on my hands and knees towards him so I could take his erect penis into my mouth.

The shaft of Nari's cock was exceptionally thick, but I had some experience in taking thick cocks into my mouth. I began by licking the head and shaft, getting it slippery-wet with my saliva. Only when his huge cock was sufficiently lubricated did I attempt to swallow it.

Once my mouth was open, Nari forced the entire thing in as far as it would go. The rounded head of his cock touched the back of my throat and I stretched my mouth open wide to accommodate his girth. I opened as wide as possible when he pushed forward, and I sucked enthusiastically when he pulled back. Nari had fucked my mouth many times in the past, and I knew from experience what he liked.

We took a short break when my jaw got tired and I kissed the swollen head of his cock and licked along the shaft until my jaw was ready for him again.

"He's gorgeous," Winter said as I lovingly kissed the tip of Nari's cock, "You both are. The two of you having sex in my living room may just be the most beautiful sight I have ever seen."

Winter then pulled out her phone and proceeded to take pictures of us as I knelt at Nari's feet and kissed and licked his cock. Then, I proceeded to take Nari's cock deep into my mouth and I vigorously sucked him until he ejaculated. Nari's orgasm was captured by Winter's phone as she took dozens of photos of our libidinous activities.

"Exquisite," she said when she was done taking pictures, "It's impossible to look away when two alluring men like you are doing naughty things to each other. It's like the two of you hypnotized me."

___

So, Nari got his camera back and Winter encouraged Nari and I to move to New York and live with her.

"Luna's parents own an apartment building in Greenwich Village," Winter explained, "They'd be willing to give me a break on rent if I moved in there. And if you guys shared an apartment with me, we could have dark, depraved, amazing sex every day without even having to go outside."

"I hate to break it to you, but I know people in California who love me and are willing to have dark, depraved, amazing sex with me. Some of them even live in the same apartment building as me," Nari said.

"Darya," I said, referencing the dancer who had gotten me into BDSM in the first place.

"Cassandra," Nari added, dropping the name of the dancer who had spanked me on numerous occasions. She's also the one who waxes my cock, my balls, and my anus. Basically, Cassandra enjoys any activity that allows her to see me naked.

"Milo and Katherine Van Noord," I added, alluding to the wealthy married couple who had invited me to their home for kinky BSDM sex games.

"Well, at least come out to visit sometime," Winter urged, "We've got a BDSM scene here in New York, but I haven't met any male slaves as delicious as you."

Then she turned to Nari and added, "Oh, you're delicious too. I love you both."

___

So, we traded contact information with Winter. If we had plans to come back to New York, she would have plenty of advance notice. And she promised that if she came out to California, she would let us know. She seemed really smitten with both of us, which was funny since Nari is gay.

Oh well, I guess women can have crushes on gay men. Nari was cute enough to entice both men and women.

Then came Christmas morning. As per family tradition, Sophie and I sat on the floor within proximity to the Christmas tree and the dozens of presents that were scattered all around. Mom and Dad sat on the couch. Contrary to longstanding tradition, Nari was sitting next to me.

Even though it broke with family tradition, everybody loved Nari, so nobody complained. We tore away colorful giftwrapping to get at the presents inside and discovered some unexpected gems.

Sophie, Nari and I all got iPad minis, my mom got an iPad pro, my dad got a pair of expensive, sleek running shoes that looked as if they could exceed the speed limit. He also got a new component speaker system for his car.

Also, since Sophie was going through her goth phase, Nari had bought her a number of black t-shirts.

But, the most memorable part was when Sophie unwrapped the present that was from both Nari and me, a first edition printing of Servant of the Bones by Anne Rice, signed by the author.

This gift had a special significance as once upon a time this book had been one of Sophie's prized possessions. One day it went missing and my dad accused one of Sophie's friends of taking it. That's when he banned Sophie and Stephanie from being friends. This was a bitter pill for Sophie to swallow.

Sophie raised one eyebrow when she saw the first edition book that she'd just unwrapped, and she said, "Hey this is just like the one I used to-"

Then, she opened up the cover and saw Anne Rice's signature along with the words that Anne Rice had written.

"Oh my God," Sophie screamed, "This is my book! This is the one that I got when I met Anne Rice in person! Where did you get this?"

There are some moments that are priceless. There are some moments that I wish I could capture in time and relive again and again. Seeing my dismissive, broody sister suddenly go from a dark, moody, I'm too-cool-for-Christmas teenager to a wide-eyed, screaming, impassioned teenager was one of those moments. It was like I'd cast a magic spell and turned her into a completely different person.

"I bought it at a bookstore on Lexington Avenue," I replied, struggling to keep a manic grin off my face, "Are you sure it's the same one that you got when you met Anne Rice?"

"Oh my God," Sophie screamed, "Look at the fucking words on the very first page!"

Then my sister got up and showed everyone in the room where Anne Rice had wrote Sophie's name. It was definitely the same book that Sophie used to own before it got stolen. She was so delighted at its return that she completely forgot to be all dark and melancholy.

"How on earth did that end up in a bookstore on Lexington Avenue?" my mother asked.

I could have hugged my mom for asking that question. I was looking for an opportunity to cast the spotlight for the book's disappearance on Sophie's ex-boyfriend, Josh. And my mother's question gave me the perfect moment to smoothly dump the blame on him.

"I talked to the guy who runs the bookstore," I said, "It was brought in by a teenage boy, somebody right about Sophie's age."

Technically both of these statements were true. I did talk to the guy who ran the bookstore and the book was brought in by a teenage boy. The bookstore owner refused to tell me who sold them the book, but I had got Josh to confess using threats of bloodshed, death and the Russian mob. Rather than explain that I had made death threats, I felt it would be much more Christmas-y, if I allowed my family to believe that the owner of the bookstore had fingered Josh as the one who stole Sophie's book.

"Josh?" my mother asked.

"Josh," Sophie confirmed, "It must have been. He's the only teenage boy who could have gotten into my room. It must have been him."

"Josh? Who is Josh?" Nari asked, feigning both ignorance and innocence with remarkable skill.

"He and I used to date," Sophie explained, "He was really cute, but once you got past his good looks, you realized that he was a shallow, self-indulgent narcissist."

"Wow," Nari exclaimed.

"The guy sounds like a real douchebag," I added.

Nari and I steered the conversation in such a way that my dad was eventually forced to accept that Josh must have been the thief and my dad was forced to admit that Stephanie was innocent. I felt kinda bad about throwing my dad under the bus like that, however, he had accused an innocent woman and used that accusation to screw with Sophie's friendship.

I rescued Sophie's friendship with Stephanie. My dad was forced to admit that he was wrong and that he had made a huge mistake when he forbade Sophie and Stephanie from seeing each other.

The tension between Sophie and the rest of my family began to melt. It felt like I was experiencing a Norman Rockwell moment, and just when I thought Christmas couldn't get any more festive, Sophie actually volunteered to help clear away the dishes after Christmas dinner.

When everything was cleared away and the dishes were washed, Nari got me alone and shared another pleasant surprise with me.

He had one of those boyish smiles on his face and he asked me, "Did you know that your sister is writing an eBook?"

"She hadn't mentioned it," I replied, "but you know how teenagers are. She probably thinks that somebody in my age group wouldn't understand her literary genius, so she isn't going to bother sharing her story ideas with her older brother."

Nari's smile deepened and he made a grandiose gesture with his hands and he said, "Well, I just happened to read the plot synopsis for her book when she left her iPad unattended."

"So?" I asked, my curiosity piqued, "give me the deets."

Nari chuckled and said, "So, it looks like she's writing a gay romance eBook called "Under the Spotlight". It's the story of Brad and Sascha, two young, attractive ballet dancers who perform for a west coast ballet theatre. Brad is the unadventurous, cynical one who believes that love is a myth, perpetuated by romance novelists and the Hallmark Greeting Card Company. Sascha is the fun-loving, romantic one."

"Wait, seriously?" I asked, feeling that these two main characters sounded familiar.

"Sascha develops a crush on Brad the day they meet, but Brad is distant and oblivious. Sasha throws himself at Brad and showers him with attention. It's an uphill fight, but eventually Sascha proves to Brad that love is real and that it's okay to have romantic feelings for other people. And when Brad finally falls in love with Sascha it's super-adorable and emotionally moving."

"Wait a minute," I protested, "Brad is me!"