A Very Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie ordered some cheese sticks and sodas and they started chatting.

Katie said, "Hannah, let's not talk about work right now, okay?"

They talked about their tastes in fashion, their hobbies, and more. The bond continued to strengthen beyond the borders of mere friendship.

Getting to Houston was a nightmare. Not only was the flight late, but the weather in Houston was miserable. Worst of all, because of a reservation error, the hotel had released the suite to another party. All they had available was a single room with a King Size bed.

Katie started to argue with the desk clerk, but Hannah intervened.

"Whoa, Katie, stop. Come on let's go, it's not worth the fuss, and I'm too tired."

She took Katie by the hand and headed to the room. Both of their hearts were racing at the thought of sleeping in the same bed. A single thought went through their minds: Maybe I should tell her.

After getting into the room, Hannah was too self-conscious to change in front of Katie so went into the bathroom. She brought a sports bra and boy shorts to sleep in. Her heart raced at the idea of being in the same bed with Katie.

Katie had no reservations about getting undressed and slipped into a silk nightshirt. Excited but wary, her heart pounded. She pictured cuddling Hannah and maybe even sharing a kiss, and after that...who knows?" Should she tell Hannah? How could she tell her? What would happen if she did?

They climbed into bed and laid facing each other. Somehow the conversation turned to sex and their taste in women. Hannah confessed she had only been with another girl once but knew she didn't want a guy on her. She blushed and admitted that she watched a lot of lesbian porn. Katie nodded her approval, but an eerie silence filled the room.

Make the move, take the chance. It's now or never, Katie thought.

She took a deep breath and said, "Hannah, I've wanted to tell you something for a long time, but didn't know the words. So instead of trying to explain, let me show you."

She pulled Hannah close and gave her a kiss. Then a second one, with more emotion behind it. Then Katie opened her mouth and gently played with Hannah's lips.

Hannah 's mind was overwhelmed, so her heart took over. She wrapped her arms around Katie and began playing tag with her tongue and Katie's. The arousal and lust were so evident you could sense it. Both their hearts were beating faster as they realized what was happening.

Hannah broke off the kisses and said, "I've had a crush on you for so long. I've fantasized about you. I never thought you'd find me attractive or desirable."

Katie said, "Oh sweetheart, you're beautiful. Your cute face, your adorable eyes. I think you're very sexy. And I've thought about you for a long time. I wanted to tell you. But my father wouldn't have approved. Plus, I didn't think you'd be interested in someone twelve years older than you."

Both ladies laughed at the situation. Each one wanted the other but were afraid of the other's rejection.

Katie moved and threw her leg over Hannah. She started kissing her, nibbling on her ear, licking from her collarbone to behind her ear.

Hannah tensed up. She didn't know what to expect or do. All she knew was it felt so wonderful. She had tingles up and down her spine and felt like she was melting into the bed.

"I don't have much experience with a woman," she said.

"It's okay, honey. Tonight is for you. Just focus on what you're feeling."

Katie's tongue made its way from her ear into the valley between her breasts and back again. Her fingers traced circles around Hannah's nipples.

"I just love your breasts," Katie said. She pulled Hannah's bra over her head, gently revealed her petite mounds of flesh. "They are so lovely," Katie started softy kissing and licking one nipple, then the other.

With each kiss and lick, Hannah let out throaty little moans. She sounded like a kitten purring. Her eyes were closed, breathing becoming shallower. Her nipples were as hard as marbles, her back arched, all but begging Katie to continue. Katie took her nipples and gave each a little nip. Hannah yelped with pleasure.

Katie started at her breasts and with her tongue started slowly licking downward. She planned on taking her time, giving Hannah as much pleasure as the younger woman could stand. Inch by inch, she left a wet trail down Hannah's body. Stopping at her belly button, she took some time to tongue-fuck the little hole.

Hannah was already writhing and panting. It felt like her entire body was being zapped with pleasure. Never had anyone treated her like Katie and it seemed to be getting better by the moment. When Katie reached her belly button, Hannah screamed with laughter, "I'm ticklish, please stop!"

Katie looked up and cooed, "You don't really want me to stop, do you?" She grinned.

Hannah shook her head, so Katie kissed her way from her waist to one knee and back up again until she was between Hannah's legs. With her hands, she gently spread her thighs open. Looking Hannah in the eyes, she asked in a gentle voice, "Let me?"

When Hannah nodded and said "Uh huh," Katie gave a tug at the waistband of her shorts.

Hannah raised her hips. Her heart raced, her eyes closed and the anticipation made her tremble.

"We'll go nice and slow," Katie said. "Just relax. Take a couple deep breaths. That's it."

She tenderly opened Hannah's legs and rubbed her fingers around the petals of Hannah's flower.

Hannah jumped at Katie's touch. She cried out, "Oh god, oh god, oh my god!" and grabbed the sheets. She was moving so much she was afraid she'd fall off the bed.

"Oh honey," Katie said, "the best part hasn't even started yet."

With two fingers, Katie gently spread Hannah's lips and was greeted by a throbbing and very wet pussy. She began drawing her fingers up and down, spreading Hannah's juices from her clit on down, knowing how wonderful it felt herself. Then slowly, she slid first one finger inside Hannah's warm wet pussy, then two, and started a slow in-and-out motion.

"You doing okay?" Katie asked.

Hannah gasped. "Uh huh... oh, damn that feels... fantastic."

Katie took her thumb and began rubbing circles around Hannah's clit.

"Tell me what feels good and what doesn't. Tell me."

"Oh my god, right there. A little firmer, please?" Hannah said, pleading. "Yes, just like that. Oh, please don't stop!" Her breath was coming in short quick gasps.

"That's it, honey. Let the feelings flow over you." Katie flicked her tongue across Hannah's clit, then took it into her mouth and gently sucked while continuing to finger her faster and faster. She sensed Hannah was close to cumming so she reached up and pinched Hannah's right nipple. That was all it took to send Hannah into the storm of orgasm.

The climax hit Hannah like a hurricane. Wave after wave of pleasure flooded her, lightning flashed before her eyes, thunder shaking her entire body, and it didn't stop: with the intensity of a category five storm, the ecstasy of the orgasm came slamming ashore. Her face had the look of both agony and pleasure.

When finally her world stood still, aftershocks still caused her to twitch. Hannah's body went limp and the clouds fogged her brain. Perspiration covered her flushed face.

"Sweet Jesus, that was... incredible," she breathed. As the climax subsided, a flood of emotions overtook her. She closed her eyes and started crying.

Katie moved up until she was face-to-face with Hannah, then cradled and comforted her.

When Hannah's breath slowly returned to normal, she shyly whispered, "I don't know why I'm crying. I never felt anything like that before. I feel kinda dizzy, like...I don't know what I feel."

"Oh honey, don't worry about it. That was a very intense orgasm. It can cause all sorts of emotions. It's okay to cry. Did you enjoy the feelings and sensations?"

"Oh yes, I have never felt like that before."

As her tears subsided, Hannah had another feeling wash over her: exhaustion. Still holding each other, both drifted to sleep with Hannah purring like a contented kitten.

*****

The next morning came and the alarm went off, with both of them still in an embrace.

As they started to get ready for the day, they began to discuss what happened the night before.

"I've never felt like that before." Hannah said.

Katie hugged Hannah. "I'm so happy I finally told you how much I wanted you."

Katie helped Hannah with her dress. Hannah playfully tugged at Katie's blouse. They began to embrace, deeply kissing. Slowly it became more passionate.

After quite some time, Hannah pulled away and said, "We need to finish getting ready to go."

"Okay," Katie said, dejectedly. "But I can't wait 'til tonight."

They agreed that it was going to be a long day with several different meetings with representatives from Solar Energy.

"Do you have everything you need for the meetings?" Hannah asked. "Paperwork, proposals, your laptop??"

"Oh crap. Where's my laptop?" Katie started looking around.

Hannah said "I already put it in your bag. Where would you be without me?

"I don't know, that's the reason I need you around. Well, maybe not the only reason..."

Hannah said, "Yep, you sure do. I'll go get the car and meet you at the front entrance."

The day seemed to drag on forever. Every meeting seemed to run longer than anticipated. Katie found herself struggling to maintain focus during the meetings after lunch. During lunch, Hannah sat across from Katie and it seemed like she kept looking at her with lust in her eyes. She couldn't wait until they could get back to the hotel.

Hannah was tired of the monotony of the meetings. Her job was to give Katie any information she asked for. Several times, she also had to kick Katie to stop her from saying something she would regret. She kept checking the time on the laptop because all she could think about was how wonderful Katie made her feel. She wanted to make Katie feel that way too.

Finally, the last meeting concluded with the understanding that the next day things would wrap up very lucratively for Watson Enterprises. Both Katie and Hannah were thrilled at the outcome of the meetings, but even more thrilled that the day was over and they could have time for themselves.

As they prepared to leave Solar's offices, Hannah asked Katie, "Shall we go have dinner now, or go back to the hotel and save dinner for later?"

"That's a silly question, honey," Katie said. "Do you even think there's a choice? Let's see, food then sex or sex first, food later. I'm hungry for you, not food." She reached down and grabbed Hannah's ass. "You know what I mean?"

After a short ride to the hotel and a quick elevator ride, the two ladies made their way into their room. Katie sat and patted the bed, motioning Hannah to join her.

"Why don't we start with a nice shower. It's big enough for both of us. We can wash off the day and enjoy ourselves."

Katie started by undressing Hannah, slowly unzipping her dress from behind. It dropped to the floor and Katie had Hannah step out of it. Katie began kissing the side of her neck then removed Hannah's bra and gently fondling her breasts. Finally she slid Hannah's panties down and off.

Hannah closed her eyes, enjoying Katie's light touch as her clothing was removed. She wanted Katie to hurry up, but she took her time. By time Katie had finished, Hannah thought she couldn't get any hornier.

"Please, let me undress you," Hannah said, almost begging.

Katie nodded and closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations as Hannah gently removed her blouse and bra. She felt Hannah's fingers draw circles around her nipples and they became rock hard. Hannah then unzipped her skirt and knelt in front of her. Slowly, Katie felt her pantyhose slide down her legs. She stepped out of her shoes and her hose. Next, Hannah looked up and slid her hand between Katie's legs, eyes pleading. Katie nodded yes. Hannah was mesmerized by what she saw as she pulled sexy lace panties down.

Katie smiled seeing Hannah's rapt gaze. "You've never seen a woman naked before in real life, have you?"

Hannah blushed and said with a squeak, "No. Mama never talked about sex stuff, other than to say it was dirty. The one time I fooled around with a woman, it was dark and under the covers. I learned some from porn, but otherwise, not for real."

In the shower, Katie taught Hannah about a woman's body. Rubbing her breasts, Katie showed her how nipples respond to a variety of touches, where to touch and caress her body, how to really arouse another woman.

Hannah didn't think she could be more aroused by the time she got in the shower, but she was wrong. Her head was swimming in the pleasure from running her hands over Katie's silky-smooth skin.

Katie turned off the water. Seeing how overwhelmed Hannah was, she decided that they should both just dry themselves off. Then, she turned down the lights, took Hannah by the hand, and led her to the bed with an unspoken understanding between them.

"Just remember, take your time, Hannah. Enjoy touching me as much as I do. Simply do what you know excites yourself. There's no rush."

Katie began kissing Hannah then took her hands and placed them on her chest.

Hannah seemed very hesitant at first. Slowly she began copying what Katie had done to her. She started with kissing her neck and was rewarded with a sigh from Katie. She realized that she liked how Katie responded.

When Hannah started kissing between her breasts, Katie said, "I like having my nipples sucked and licked," and guided Hannah's head to her left nipple.

Hannah latched on and sucked like a hungry baby. She also reached out and started rolling and pinching Katie's right nipple. Then she switched to suck on the other nipple. Katie started to moan and squirm.

As much as she was enjoying the attention to her nipples, Katie was craving for Hannah to touch her pussy. She took Hannah's hand and guided it down.

Hannah got the hint and began by tracing her finger around the outside of Katie's lips. Noticing how swollen and puffy they were, she took them between her thumb and finger and rolled them back and forth.

Katie began twisting and turning. "Oh, you're being a tease."

Hannah giggled. "You said take my time. So..."

She enjoyed seeing how aroused Katie had become. She leaned over and licked her pussy, tasting the sweet juices that were seeping out.

"Do you like this?" Hannah said as she spread open Katie's lips and continued gently licking.

"Yes, that feels so wonderful." Katie's eyes were closed and her breathing shallow. "More like that. You can press harder."

Hannah began licking and sucking Katie's lips, then her clit, alternating back and forth. Hannah was becoming very aroused at the taste of the wetness now more evident. She started rolling Katie's clit in her mouth.

Katie started moaning and begged Hannah, "Fingers, please. Put them inside me and fuck me with them, hard and fast."

Hannah responded by hesitantly taking two fingers and sliding them into Katie's waiting pussy. Each time she thrust her fingers inside, the squish of Katie's juices could be heard. She started slow and worked her way faster.

Katie let out a guttural sound as her body tightened. "Please. Don't. Stop."

Hannah kept shoving her fingers inside and felt Katie's muscles clench and squeeze tight. She trapped her clit between her tongue and the roof of her mouth then experienced the joy that comes from bringing another to climax.

The fire started deep within Katie. The spark was Hannah sucking on her clit. It ignited her pussy and quickly it spread like a wildfire throughout her body. Finally, when the fire reached her brain, it exploded in an inferno of pleasure. "Oh shit. Shit, shit, shit!" she cried as the pleasure sped from her brain back to her pussy at the speed of light.

Hannah kept shoving her fingers into Katie. She reached up and grabbed hold of Katie's nipple, relishing how Katie responded to her touch.

Katie's orgasm didn't subside. The flames of pleasure kept going and going until it had become too much. "Please, stop." She pushed Hannah's head away from between her legs and laid there catching her breath.

"Oh, my god girl, that was fantastic!"

After the fires of climax had extinguished some, Katie asked Hannah, "You want to try something else?"

"Yes," Hannah said excitedly. Shy and reserved Hannah was coming to life like a butterfly leaving the cocoon.

Katie motioned for Hannah to lay on her back on the bed. She then moved into a sixty-nine position with her pussy over Hannah's face and her face over Hannah's.

"I think you know what to do here," Katie said.

Both of them began licking and sucking. Katie started tonguing Hannah's slit while rubbing her clit with her hand. Meanwhile, Hannah mirrored Katie's ministrations. Gradually, both of them headed for orgasm.

Hannah came first. It was a slow gentle wave of pleasure that swelled over her, not the hurricane from the night before. Instead, it was like the coming in of the tide, washing over her and through her in a warm flow of bliss.

Katie's climax hit hard. She cried out in ecstasy, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my fucking god. Yes," she cried, grinding her crotch down on Hannah's face.

Hannah finally pushed her away saying with a giggle, "Excuse me, but I do need to breathe here, if you don't mind."

Katie turned around and pulled Hannah into a close embrace.

"You were wonderful, Hannah. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Only touching myself, but I never climaxed like that." She smiled. "If you don't mind my asking, where did the prim and proper Ms. Watson go?"

"Oh, honey, when it comes to the bedroom, I can be a bit of a shameless tramp. Of course, with discretion."

Hannah leaned over and kissed Katie. "I'm so glad I finally told you how I felt. I had no idea you felt the same way."

"And if I knew about your crush on me, I'd have taken you to bed a long time ago. Why don't we get dressed and go get dinner? Since it's on the company tab, let's find someplace really fancy."

As they got dressed, Katie thought to herself, "I am sure glad I picked her as my assistant, I didn't realize how personal she would become."

12