A Very Personal Assistant Pt. 02

Story Info
Hannah continues learning from Katie.
5.7k words
4.52
6.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie Watson was the CEO of Watson Enterprises, a large engineering corporation. The personal assistant she hired was Hannah Stephens, who had been Katie's late father's secretary. It turned out that each of them had a crush on the other, which they discovered when they ended up sharing a hotel room on a business trip.

Katie learned that Hannah came from a very strict background and was inexperienced and naive when it came to sexual matters. During that first trip, she began teaching Hannah about the pleasures two women could give each other.

A couple of weeks after that first trip, Katie told Hannah to make arrangements for a second trip to Houston to continue work on the ongoing project. This time, Hannah was told that they were only going to need one hotel room for two nights, but to make it a room with an in-room hot tub.

Hannah was excited to have the opportunity to spend some more time alone with Katie. She hadn't been able to be alone with her since their last trip. As they drove from the airport to the hotel, Katie told her that she wanted to teach her some different things that she might enjoy. Hannah immediately had butterflies in her stomach. She looked forward to what other things Katie could teach her about lovemaking.

This time, their flight to Houston was routine and the hotel had gotten their reservation right. The room had a king-size bed with a hot tub in the room. After getting unpacked, Katie told Hannah, "I'm going to fill the hot tub up. Grab towels from the bathroom." Hannah found several large fluffy towels and put them next to the tub.

While the tub was filling, Katie turned the lights down low and put some soft jazz music on. "I didn't think to bring candles, so we will have to make do." They began to undress.

The two women climbed into the hot tub and turned on the jets. The combination of the low lights, the hot water, and the music had both of them feeling mellow. Katie slowly stroked Hannah's face. "You have no idea how beautiful you are. Such soft lips and gentle eyes. I love you." She leaned over and began kissing Hannah.

The kissing became more passionate, tongues playing tag with each other. Katie took Hannah's lower lip and gently sucked on it. Hannah closed her eyes and let out a small sigh.

Katie enveloped Hannah with her arms and continued the passionate kissing. They continued to kiss and both were becoming more aroused. While continuing kissing, Katie began exploring Hannah's body with her hands.

Hannah responded by allowing her body to relax completely. She laid her head back on the edge of the tub, her arms floated to the surface of the water, and her nipples became hard and very sensitive. "Oh, this feels so good."

As Hannah enjoyed Katie's touch, she felt her lover's hands cup and massage her breasts. Between soft and hard pinches, she became aware of the heat slowly building inside her pussy. Almost involuntarily, her hips began gyrating up and down. Legs that had been closed spread apart exposing her womanhood.

Katie told Hannah to try something. "Go to one of the water jets and let it spray on your pussy." She turned Hannah around so she was facing the side of the pool.

Hannah exhaled hard and tossed her head back, "Oh my god. This feels fantastic." The water pulsed against her lips, which were getting all the more sensitive.

Katie moved behind Hannah and whispered, "Spread your lips apart, let it hit your clit." Then she moved behind Hannah and cupped her breasts.

Hannah spread her lips, thrust her hips closer to the jets, and positioned herself where the pulsing water sprayed directly on her clit. "Hmm" She closed her eyes and focused her attention on the tingling sensations building between her legs.

Katie continued playing with Hannah's breasts. She alternated between soft squeezes and hard pinches. She knew how much of a turn-on that was for Hannah. She gave Hannah small nips on her left ear lobe. "Let yourself go, cum for me, Hannah."

With the jet of water pulsating against her clit and Katie playing with her nipples, her orgasm was inevitable. It felt like the muscles in her pussy were contracting in rhythm with the water jets. Just as the climax hit, she felt Katie firmly squeezing her breasts.

And suddenly, a tsunami of pleasure pounded into her brain and flooded through her body. Her nerves tingled, muscles spasmed, and goosebumps covered her arms. Her legs quivered and she fell back against Katie and her face flushed red.

Hannah tried to cry out, but only a growling-like sound came out. Slowly the sensations subsided. Hannah was able to stand on her own. She turned around and hugged Katie, holding her tight to her chest. "Holy crap, that was amazing."

"That's why I wanted the room with the hot tub. I figured you would enjoy that. That's not the only thing I plan to teach you these next couple of nights." Katie smiled.

"Really? If it's as fun as this was, I'm all for it." Hannah rubbed her hands together like an excited schoolgirl.

They began to climb out of the tub when Katie suggested that they dry each other off. When toweling Katie, Hannah took the opportunity to fondle Katie's breasts. "Your titties look and feel so good." She stopped and licked a nipple. "And they taste good too."

Katie shivered as her body responded with arousal. "Let's get under the covers, I'm getting a little cold here."

"So, does that mean you want me to warm you up? I think there's an extra blanket here somewhere." Hannah joked.

"You are getting to be a real tease, you know. Get in here under the covers, Missy." Katie tried to sound stern.

"Or what? What are going to do?"

"Careful, or I won't make you cum anymore this trip."

"Okay." Hannah jumped into bed and under the covers. She pressed her body against Katie's back. Slipping one hand under her head, with the other, Hannah started drawing light circles around her breasts, with the tip of her fingers.

Katie felt the soft gentle touch and rolled onto her back "Yes, that's nice," she whispered.

Hannah continued her tender touch as she moved down to Katie's belly. Moving a little lower, Hannah let her fingers linger just above her clit. With her index finger, Hannah made a wiggling motion, like she would flick her clit, without actually touching it.

The light touch caused a tingly feeling throughout Katie. Her pussy went from a warm and fuzzy feeling to a burning desire. She reached down and moved Hannah's hand so it rested on her clit. Her hips rose to make firmer contact with Hannah's fingers.

Hannah obliged and ground her palm against Katie's wet mound. After pressing down, Hannah slowly inserted two fingers into Katie's waiting pussy, making a slow in-and-out motion.

Katie could feel her climax beginning to build, her breathing becoming more ragged. "Please, faster." She started thrashing around on the bed, crying out, "Fuck me, Hannah, fuck me hard, yes fuck my cunt!" At the same time, Katie reached out and pinched her nipples hard.

Hannah increased the speed and depth of her thrusting. Her fingers curled up and found Katie's G-spot, while her thumb mashed down on her clit. You could hear the squishing sound of Hannah's thrusts. Just when Katie was about to climax, Hannah thrust her fingers in very hard.

That was all it took to send Katie into uncontrollable writhing. Her pussy clamped down hard on Hannah's fingers. Katie screamed and convulsed as her climax just kept going. Hannah didn't stop finger-fucking her as the orgasm seemed to last forever.

Finally, Katie grabbed at Hannah's hand and gasped, "Enough, I can't take it anymore."

When she came down from the orgasmic high, Katie told Hannah that if she didn't know better, she'd say Hannah was a lot more experienced than she was.

Hannah blushed and said, "Oh, I've had a wonderful teacher."

Now it was Katie's turn to blush. "No, you just needed to relax and enjoy yourself."

"I suppose you're right. You've taught me how wonderful it feels to cum and to make you cum." Hannah smiled and snuggled closer to Katie.

"Speaking of cumming, do you ever make yourself cum? I mean how often do you masturbate?" Katie asked inquisitively.

"Until that first trip to Houston, I'd never had a real climax before." Hannah blushed again, this time turning bright red and lowering her head. "I tried, but I could never make it feel as good as you did that night. I'd get horny but just end up frustrated,

"Could you tell me how you do it?" Katie wanted to know but didn't want to pry or upset Hannah.

"Yeah, I usually watch some porn and then use my fingers," Hannah said hesitantly.

"That's kinda what I thought. Remember how I told you I wanted to teach you some things about sex? I can show you to play with yourself and cum, if you would like." Katie kissed Hannah before Hannah had a chance to respond.

Katie got up and pulled a wand from her suitcase. "This is my Magic Wand. It's a rechargeable vibrator." She turned it on and showed it to Hannah. "It's got several speeds and feels absolutely fantastic against my clit." She handed it to Hannah.

Hannah looked rather puzzled. She held it like she didn't really know how to use it.

Katie smiled, remembering how innocent Hannah still was about sexual matters. "Lie back and let me show you." Katie took the wand and placed the head just below Hannah's pubic bone. Starting at a slow speed, she massaged from Hannah's hairline to just above her pussy.

"Oh god, does that feel good!" Hannah was already starting to wiggle around with pleasure.

Katie then moved the head directly to Hannah's clit. She also played with the speed setting, faster and slower, back and forth.

"Whoa...don't stop." Hannah's hips began to rise up and down and her breathing increased. A deep tingling sensation was awakened throughout her body. Her face flushed with arousal her nipples were rock hard. Beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. Her hips were thrusting against the toy as hard as she could.

Katie took one of Hannah's hands and placed it on the wand. Hannah got the hint and began rubbing it in all the right places.

"Try playing with your nipples," Katie suggested.

Hannah reached for her left nipple and began to draw circles around it. It didn't take too long before she was pinching first one and then the other. She felt the intense throbbing that she had with Katie. She rubbed her clit harder and pinched her nipples harder as well.

With that, the orgasm began. Slowly at first, then all of a sudden, BAM! Her body exploded with pleasure. She opened her mouth to cry out, but what came out was this guttural sound that came from deep inside. "Oh my god, oh my fucking god." Her breath was ragged and her eyes were open but all she could see was this searing hot blinding light. "Holy shit!" She was shaking from head to toe.

Katie reached out and took the wand from Hannah's trembling hand. Watching Hannah had aroused her enough that she was leaving a wet spot on the sheets. She didn't bother to clean Hannah's juices off but started playing with herself.

Katie seemed to lose herself as her arousal rose to a fever pitch. Katie started quivering and shaking. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She started grunting and moaning. When her climax detonated, her face contorted into a look of pure ecstasy mixed with agony. Her moans became screams, "Holy Fuck, OH MY GOD, FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Katie's entire pussy convulsed and clenched again and again. Finally, things calmed down and Katie tried to catch her breath. The wand fell unattended on the bed, still buzzing. Finally, Katie reached over and turned it off.

Hannah sat with a far-off, glazed look on her face.

So Katie asked her, "What'd you think, honey?"

"It was more intense than when I came with you, but sort of less satisfying."

"Yep, a climax like that can be very intense because you focus on the spots that bring the most pleasure. However, as you found out, there's nothing better than cumming with someone who you love and who loves you."

"Okay, makes sense. But damn, I need to get one of those for myself." Hannah said with a grin.

"That's how I thought you'd respond." Katie got up, put her wand in the suitcase, and handed Hannah a new one still in the box. "So I got you one for yourself."

"Oh, thank you." Hannah threw her arms around Katie and hugged her tightly. "I love you so much."

Katie returned the hug and answered, "I love you too. I can't think of a person I have loved like you." She started kissing Hannah which became more and more passionate. Slowly they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The rest of the trip was like the first one. Boring meetings throughout the day, a fantastic dinner afterward, and then back to the hotel for some time in the hot tub and great sex before going to sleep.

*****

After they returned from the trip, there appeared to be a normal professional manner between the two of them. However, there were private moments when they could express their feelings. One day, Hannah was feeling especially horny and went into the bathroom stall, took a selfie of her boobs, and sent it to Katie's private cell phone.

Katie texted back, "Wow, haven't you become the daring one?"

Katie would also occasionally text Hannah, "I'm playing with myself, thinking of you."

One afternoon, Katie told Hannah that she needed to leave for a meeting. "I'm meeting with State Senator Alison Porter. I need to convince her to support the infrastructure legislation that is coming up for a vote."

Hannah interrupted excitedly, "Alison Porter. I know her partner, Kelly. They've got a huge tract of land just out of town. Kelly said they call it "Paradise Estates.

"Okay, I have to get going. I'll ask Alison to say hello to Kelly for you." With that, Katie headed out the door.

The next day, Hannah got a call from Kelly. "Hannah, Ali told me you were working for Katie Watson. Tell me what you've been up to. What do you think about Katie?

"Working for her has been awesome. Katie has helped me gain more confidence in myself. She's opened my mind to lots of things I never would have imagined." Hannah replied.

"I guess so, from what I hear." You could hear the laughter in Kelly's voice.

"Wait, what?"

Kelly said, "Katie told Ali, and Ali told me. Remember, Katie and Ali were friends long before me. They share pretty much everything and Ali shares with me.

"And Katie does with me for the most part." Hannah conceded.

Excitedly, Kelly asked, "With what I heard, maybe you and Katie should come to Paradise Estates. We would love to host you for the weekend. I'm sure we'd all have a great time together."

"I don't know if I'm ready for that. I mean, I know what kind of parties you throw. It's like a private version of 'The Paradise Lounge'. Isn't it?" Hannah said hesitantly.

"Well, the private part is true. But Ali and I won't push, but the invitation stands open."

The next day, Hannah walked into Katie's office, closed and locked the door. "So, you and Alison teamed up with Kelly to convince me to go to their place. I know what goes on there. I'm not sure I am ready for stuff like that."

"Come here, honey," Katie moved to the couch. "Sit here and we can talk." Hannah moved to sit next to her. "I'd never try to make you do something you're comfortable with. But just think, a little while ago, there were lots of things you didn't think you were comfortable with."

"Well maybe." Hannah wrapped her arms around Katie and began kissing her. It was a good thing the door was locked.

Katie just smiled and enjoyed herself. As they kissed, Katie gently bit on Hannah's lower hip. Hannah moaned softly. Katie slowly slipped her hand under Hannah's blouse and drew circles around her hardening nipple. Their kissing became more passionate. Hannah's breathing became more jagged.

Katie moved her hand downward and began rubbing her fingers over Hannah's panties. Starting gently and gradually getting firmer, she rubbed Hannah's moistening mound.

Hannah mirrored Katie's motions and soon both women were nearing the point of no return. Suddenly, Katie's telephone rang and just like that, the mood was broken. "Aw, fuck," both said in unison.

Katie got up and said in a frustrated tone. "God damn, who the fuck is calling? They better have a fucking good reason." Picking up the phone, she tried to sound pleasant, "This is Katie, what can I do for you?"

Hannah could only hear Katie's side of the conversation. "You disturbed me for that? That doesn't need my approval." Katie was shaking her head, "You're the department head. You're supposed to be able to make decisions yourself. If not I'll get someone who can." The sound of the phone slamming echoed in the room.

Hannah stood up and walked over to Katie's desk. "Try to relax. I'm not happy either, we'll just have to finish later." With that Hannah quietly left Katie alone. She could hear Katie yelling through the door. The light on the phone showed that Katie had called someone. "Better them than me."

The next day Hannah got a phone call from Kelly. "How about you and Katie come here on Friday night? I know you're not sure about things with the four of us, but how about just coming for dinner? No strings attached."

"I don't know, let me talk with Katie. Do you still make that great lasagna?"

"Yeah, sure do."

"Well, that sounds inviting. I'll call you back after talking with Katie."

Later that afternoon, Hannah told Katie about the invitation and her hesitation about going. "I'm just not sure."

"Let's just go and have a nice dinner. Nothing more. Just because of what Alison and Kelly are into, doesn't mean you have to be." Katie answered. "Remember, you never have to do anything you aren't comfortable with."

"Okay. Kelly said she'd make her remarkable lasagna." Hannah nodded. "I'll set things up."

*****

Friday came and Katie and Hannah arrived at Kelly and Alison. It was hard to miss the sign that read "Paradise Estates." When she saw the sign, Hannah repeated what she said at the office, "I'm just not sure."

Katie leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Honey, I promise, nobody is going to pressure you into anything. Just keep an open mind. There have been a lot of things you thought you weren't comfortable with not too long ago."

Alison met them at the door and promptly gave Katie a big hug and kiss. She looked at Hannah and opened her arms. Hannah shook her head yes and the two of them hugged. Hannah realized that it felt pretty nice.

"Come on in. Kelly's finishing up her world-famous lasagna." Alison welcomed them.

Kelly came out and said, "Well, I don't know about the world-famous part."

As they entered the living room, both Katie and Hannah looked around amazed at all the wood paneling and the fireplace warming the space.

Kelly said, "Ali, why don't you give them a tour of the place? You can start with the kitchen." Kelly gave her a wink.

"Sure thing." Alison knew that they wanted to keep the hot tub a surprise for later.

Katie and Hannah were blown away by the rustic, yet warm inviting house. Upstairs, Ali showed them the master bedroom as well as the office and spare bedroom. Both the master and spare bedrooms had four-poster king-sized beds with fluffy down comforters. They looked very inviting.

During dinner, the woman talked about everything from Alison's role as State Senator and Katie's position as CEO. Everyone was enjoying themselves. As dining began to wrap up, Kelly asked, "What does everyone think about a soak in the hot tub?"

"Hot tub? I don't have a swimsuit." Hannah remarked.

"It's indoors and private, the only suits we wear are our birthday suits." Alison chimed in.

Hannah blushed and said, "I'm not sure I'm ready to be naked in front of others."

Katie looked at Hannah and said, "Just remember, it wasn't too long ago that you couldn't undress in front of me. They've got the same bodies as we do."

12