A Very Personal Assistant Pt. 03 - The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When their boobs collided in the hug, sexual energy seemed to pass from one to the other. Katie took her hand, dropped it down, and fondled Hannah's breast, covered by just her t-shirt. Katie gently squeezed it.

Hannah pushed her breast harder against Katie's hand. At the same time, Hannah took her hands and grabbed Katie's ass cheeks. Both of them sighed in pleasure. And it seemed the temperature in the room had risen several degrees.

Katie reached down and lifted Hannah's t-shirt up and over her head. Hannah situated herself next to Katie. Katie leaned over and took Hannah's left nipple into her mouth. Hannah always enjoyed it when Katie paid attention to her nipples. They were sensitive especially when it was Katie playing with them.

Katie alternated between sucking hard and soft. She nibbled little bites and once in a while stronger ones. When she was sucking on one nipple, she was rolling and pinching the other.

Hannah reached for Katie's breast but was told to simply lie back and enjoy. She could take care of Katie later. Hannah just laid back, closed her eyes, and focused on the pleasure she was receiving.

Katie moved her free hand down and slid it down to Hannah's crotch. Even though her sweats were still on, the heat from Hannah's pussy was quite evident, and a damp spot was developing. Katie used her palm to put pressure against Hannah's mound.

For Hannah, Katie's attention seemed to continue for hours when it was only a couple of minutes. The damp spot had become more of a wet spot. Katie got up, knelt before Hannah, and tugged at her waistband. "May I?"

Hannah lifted her hips and Katie slid them down and tossed them aside. She pushed Hannah's legs apart wide and leaned forward, took a deep breath, and said, "God, I love the smell of your hot, aroused pussy." She took a finger and traced circles around Hannah's clit. Then she took a finger and her thumb and rolled each of her outer lips between them.

With every touch, Hannah found it more difficult to sit still. Her hips were rising and falling back, in rhythm with Katie's rubbing. Several times, she was on the brink of climaxing when Katie would change her touch in such a way as to stop her from reaching it. By this point, her breathing was shallow and sporadic. The now familiar red flush had spread down from her face to her chest.

Katie knew that edging Hannah like she was would build the impending orgasm to its fullest. She then started slipping her tongue between her lips. Gently, she slid a finger into Hannah's cunt. She began moving slowly in and out of Hannah's pussy. Soon she added a second. They moved like waves washing onto the shore and receding again. Katie picked up the pace with her fingers.

Hannah's body was reaching its point of no return. When Katie sucked her clit into her mouth, the climax hit. Her back arched, her toes curled, and she squeezed her already closed eyes tighter. It seemed like every muscle in her body spasmed all at once. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her from head to toe. She made that deep guttural sound that happens when she cums.

Katie watched and felt Hannah's body go through the gyrations of orgasm. She enjoyed watching Hannah climax. She took her fingers out of Hannah's pussy and sucked on one of them. She offered Hannah the other and asked, "Have you ever tasted your own pussy?"

Hannah sucked on Katie's finger and said, "Not while it's on you. But now, it's your turn. I want to give you as much pleasure as you gave me." With that, she took Katie, pushed her onto her back, and started pulling her clothes off.

Once she had Katie naked, Hannah began kissing her way down Katie's body. She stopped to lick and suck each of Katie's hardening nipples. She slid her tongue down and when she got there, she tongue-fucked Katie's belly button. Katie squirmed and moaned.

When Hannah's tongue finally reached Katie's flower, she took her time. As she methodically circled Katie's lips, Katie's clit responded, becoming very erect. Hannah took first one lip and then the other into her mouth. She swirled her tongue and sucked gently. That brought moans of pleasure from Katie.

While using her mouth to arouse Katie's pussy, she took one hand and started rubbing and massaging Katie's breasts, focusing mostly on her nipples. With the other, she now reached down and spread Katie's lips to allow her tongue to slide inside a little at a time.

Katie was arching her back and pushing her hips upward. Her eyes were closed and her breathing ragged. She was nearing orgasm and the anticipation helped spur on a deep yearning to cum.

While continuing to lick, Hannah trapped Katie's clit between her finger and thumb. She started rolling it between her fingers. About the time Katie was about to explode, Hannah would teasingly stop, causing the pending climax to recede.

By this time, Katie was begging for release. "Oh god, yes, please, Hannah, I want to cum on your tongue."

Hannah took Katie's clit and started sucking on it. She held it between her teeth and pulled it. She took her hand off Katie's nipple and shoved two fingers firmly into Katie's pussy. After a couple of deep thrusts, Hannah felt the beginning of Katie's orgasm. With one more deep thrust, the orgasm hit.

For Katie, it felt like an earthquake. The first tremors began at her clit. Shock waves of pleasure radiated from her pussy. Soon her entire body was shaking. It became mind-numbing. It seemed like every fiber of her rattled. She couldn't move, held in place by the intensity of the orgasm. Slowly, the trembling ceased, muscles relaxed, and Katie went entirely limp.

As the power of the orgasm began to wane, Katie began to cry. The emotions of the last week were allowed to escape.

Hannah, remembering what Katie told her when she cried after climaxing, "Oh honey, don't worry. That was a very intense orgasm. It can cause all sorts of emotions. It's okay to cry."

Through her tears, Katie said, "Where'd you hear that?"

Hannah said, "I've had a great teacher." With that, Hannah took Katie in her arms and both of them had the emotional release that only a good cry can provide.

After the cry, they lay on the couch in each other's arms. Katie threw the blanket over them and they both drifted into a desperately needed nap.

When they woke up, they both joked about the couch being a great place for sex, but not too hot as a place to sleep. Hannah slipped her t-shirt and sweats on and said she would get them some lemonade from the kitchen. While getting the drinks, Hannah thought about asking Katie about living together. She wasn't sure this was a good time to bring it up.

Meanwhile, Katie sat on the couch and began to get dressed herself. She felt a sense of relief that she and Hannah had made up. She thought that maybe this was a good time to ask if Hannah wanted to move in with her. Her house would be perfect for the two of them. But, then again, she wondered if she should.

Hannah gave Katie her glass of lemonade and sat next to her. "I'm so glad we cleared up the misunderstanding. I was afraid I had lost you."

Katie agreed and added, "And I thought I Iost you. I'm not sure what I'd do if I lost you. In fact..." She hesitated.

"In fact what? Go on, what did you want to say?"

Katie took a deep breath and said, "What would you say if I asked you to move in with me?"

Hannah burst into laughter which brought a quizzical look to Katie's face. "We did it again. I wanted to ask you the same thing. It's like we started all over again."

Katie said, "You started out as just my assistant. Now look at us. Who would have thought?"

Hannah started reminiscing about where her life had gone. "You know, when I first started working for you, I felt lost. I didn't have a lot of confidence. I had this deep crush and didn't know what to say. Plus, I had absolutely no idea how wonderful sex could be."

"No, you didn't. I am glad that I was the one who got to teach you," Katie said.

Hannah continued, "That first trip to Houston was eye-opening. I had never been naked with another woman or shared a bed with a woman. You gave me my first orgasm. You taught me a lot about my body."

Katie added, "And what about the hot tub on our second trip?"

"That was another step on my journey."

"And of course, what about Ali and Kelly?" Katie asked.

"Now, that was something I never expected. All three of you helped me feel comfortable with the situation."

Katie said, "Let's not forget about you and Kelly. You haven't told me much, but from what Kelly said, you had a very good time."

"Yes, but it's not something I would want too often. It was kinda like crayfish. They're alright once and a while, but I wouldn't want them every day."

"I will have to take your word on that one. It doesn't sound like something I would even try." Katie said with a giggle.

Hannah said, "It's just funny that we started out with each of us having this crazy crush on each other without telling the other about it. And now, wanting to move in together without telling each other. It's almost like we've come full circle."

Katie said, "Your place is too small for both of us. I have a house that feels empty. How about we start figuring out the details of you moving in with me?"

Hannah wrapped her arms around Katie and said, "That sounds like a great idea."

This ends the series of stories with Katie and Hannah. For those who would ask, Katie and Hannah went on both working and living together for a long time. Thank you for following them on their journey.