Summer Teen Seduction

Story Info
MILF seduces best friend’s daughter in her backyard.
7k words
4.77
83.8k
197
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: MILF seduces best friend's daughter in her backyard.

Note 1: This is a Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023 Story so please vote.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Summer Teen Seduction

"Jesus! Look at that ass!" Rebecca said to herself as she peered from her upstairs bedroom window into her neighbor's backyard. "Shit, Eve has really blossomed since the last time I saw her!"

Eve was a sweet nerdish girl and Rebecca's daughter Lorraine's best friend. A year away from home attending Harvard had really improved her looks! Her body was now tight, her tits firm, her legs sexy, and to Rebecca's eyes, her ass was just made to be eaten and fucked.

The mother continued admiring the teen's ass, until the girl jumped into the pool. She'd be quite a temptation for the entire summer.

You've probably surmised by now that Rebecca was something of a sexual predator. But she was also a highly respected member of the community. She ran the daycare at her church, was head of the high school PTA, even though her daughter had graduated last year, and she was a prominent spokesperson for women's rights.

Very few people knew about her sexual side, and nobody in her gated community except for her next door neighbour Madge knew she had a dark side. She loved seducing teens and college coeds, and introducing them to the joys of anal sex. Although she was married to a man, a man who was born into wealth, she preferred women... especially barely legal women... or in other words, girls. Also, although she enjoyed eating pussy, and she loved having her own pussy eaten, she preferred eating and fucking assholes, and having hers eaten and fucked. Perhaps it was because of the powerful taboo against anal (she was born into and raised in a minister's house), or maybe it was just those fucking amazing sensations. Either way, with her daughter home for the summer, it had become difficult to find opportunities for getting some young ass.

She phoned her best friend Madge, who happened to be Eve's mother. "We need to go to the club this weekend. I'm craving some teen ass."

"Definitely," the bestie agreed, so they arranged for their regular crew of four MILFs, who all loved teen pussy and ass... and were regulars in a secret lesbian club... for the upcoming Saturday.

She looked out the window again, and now Eve was lying on her stomach, her perfect ass within perfect view in her thong bikini. God, if an opportunity arose, she was definitely going to eat and fuck that asshole!

...

The next day when Rebecca came home from shopping, Eve was in her house visiting her daughter, and she was wearing a different bikini. Her libido sprang to life immediately! She went over to the ripe teen and wrapped her arms around her, with her hands slyly resting on her ass. "It's great to see you, Eve!"

"You too, Mrs. Jones," Eve said, a bit surprised to feel her Mom's best friend's hands on her bum.

Rebecca backed away and said, "Let me take a look at you."

"Uh, okay," Eve said.

"Mom!" Lorraine objected.

"What?" the mother asked. "It's just that Eve has really blossomed since I saw her last."

"Thanks," Eve said a little awkwardly.

"Just look at those curves! You're all woman now," Rebecca said, really pouring on the compliments... and hopefully planting seeds for seducing this young, ripe teen.

"Mom, you're making her uncomfortable," Lorraine pointed out, having noticed her Mom checking out her friends all the time. If her Mom wasn't married, Lorraine would think she was a lesbian.

"What?" she said. "Women love getting compliments."

"They're very nice, thank you," Eve said politely.

"Let's go jump into my pool," Lorraine said, grabbing her towel.

"Enjoy, you two," Rebecca called after them, admiring Eve's almost naked ass as she left.

A few minutes later, she went upstairs and admired the teen from her bedroom window for a few minutes. God, she had the tightest, ripest ass... just made for fucking!

.....

The next day when Rebecca arrived home from a meeting, the two girls were in the living room, watching television.

"What're you girls up to?" The Mom asked.

"Just enjoying your air conditioning," Eve said. "Ours isn't working."

"I'm glad. You're always welcome to come and cool down in here," Rebecca offered, thinking to herself, And then I'll heat you back up!

"Thanks, I might take you up on that offer," she said, standing up and stretching, her ass facing Rebecca, this time wearing tight shorts.

Is she doing this to tempt me? She has to know how amazing her tight little ass is! Jesus, she's tempting me to the brink! The hungry MILF thought to herself.

"Anytime," Rebecca said, admiring the teen's ass.

Eve went to get a drink of water from the kitchen a minute later, and Rebecca followed her in, to say, "I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward yesterday."

"Oh no, not at all," Eve said, holding a glass under the fridge's water dispenser.

"It's just that you've really blossomed in the past year," the Mom said.

"Yeah, college has been quite the experience."

"I just bet it has," Rebecca grinned wolfishly, her tone conveying some implications.

"No, not like that," Eve giggled, although she'd lost her virginity, sucked three guys' cocks and made out with a girl... so she wasn't super wild like her slutty roommate, but she was no longer a shy, nerdy virgin either.

"You should do some exploring while you're still young," Rebecca advised, moving closer to the teen. "Don't end up marrying the first guy you have sex with." Which was indeed what the Mom had done... she'd gotten pregnant at nineteen, married a couple months later, and now at thirty-nine, she had a daughter in college.

"I'm in no hurry to settle down."

"Nor should you be," Rebecca said, resisting the temptation to cup her tits, squeeze her ass, or kiss her sweet lips. "But you should explore all your fantasies while you're still young, and you're not restricted by marriage, children, and society's sexist worldview."

"I think there's some wisdom in that," Eve agreed, already having formulated a similar opinion herself. Although she'd hardly be able to describe her first year at college as wild and crazy, there had been a few moments when she'd really let herself go, including doing a cum walk through a crowded room of partiers in a frat house, after taking a big load from Jeremy. She'd kissed a girl after a few drinks at another party, and she'd even allowed Jeremy to finger her ass while he fucked her pussy... it had felt really good, but a finger was a lot narrower than a dick... so she'd steadfastly refused his many pleas to let him fuck her ass.

"Good," Rebecca approved, again needing to resist the temptation to shove Eve against the fridge and take her right there and then. Her submissive girl radar was almost always correct, and just then, it was going full tilt, while she admired the ripe teen body.

"I should get back," Eve said, heading back into the living room, and unknowingly tempting the mother with her amazing ass... again.

.....

The next day was when all the stars lined up.

Rebecca was on the phone, all dressed up in her usual thigh high stockings... which showcased her amazing legs, and without any panties... which provided easy access for the girls she planned on getting between her legs at some point... before she bent them over, and then ate and fucked the teens' assholes. "Yeah, your daughter has been inadvertently teasing me all week."

"And you haven't turned her yet?" Madge asked, knowing Rebecca wasn't a patient woman when it came to teen ass.

"My own daughter is always home," Rebecca sighed. Indeed, the temptation had kept getting more and more difficult to resist.

"Send your daughter to me, and I'll keep her occupied for as long as you need me to," Madge teased... having had many fantasies about turning her best friend's hot daughter.

"Hey, if you can turn my daughter while you're at it, then go right ahead," Rebecca offered, even though her turning radar went silent every time she pondered her own daughter's sexuality.

"So... I have your permission to turn your daughter into my pussy-eating, ass-taking pet, just like you have my permission to turn mine?" Madge asked. Lorraine had always been a forbidden temptation... although not one she'd ever seriously considered turning, except while she was fucking herself with a dildo, riding her suction cup cock, or utilising the glories of a showerhead. She'd asked that question as a joke.

"You most definitely do," Rebecca agreed. If anyone could turn Lorraine, it was the wily, redheaded beauty Madge.

"Well all right then," Madge said. She now had official permission to make her fantasy into a reality.

"Shit!" Rebecca said, as Eve strolled into Rebecca's backyard, wearing another sexy bikini, this one held together with slip knots, and she dove into the pool.

"What?" Madge asked, worried that Rebecca might be fucking with her.

"Your sexy bitch of a daughter just wiggled her hot little ass into my backyard and jumped into my pool," Rebecca said.

"Where's Lorraine?" Madge asked.

"Lifeguarding at the city pool," the mother reported, as she watched Eve swimming around.

"Then now's your chance!"

"Agreed," Rebecca said as she finished getting dressed, looking very prim and proper on the outside, but without any bra or panties underneath. She was a MILF on the prowl!

"And I might stop by the city pool for a dip," Madge said meaningfully.

"If you fuck my daughter, I want details," Rebecca said.

"Of course," Madge said. These twin opportunities were almost too good to be true!

"Whatever happens before then, I'll meet you at the club at nine," Rebecca said, as she sprayed on that perfume that seemed to draw in all the straight or bi-curious girls.

"Sounds good," Madge said. "Good luck!"

"You too," Rebecca said. "Just keep my daughter away from here until I tell you the coast is clear."

"I will," Madge said. "I'll keep your daughter in my living room, while you play with mine in your pool."

They both hung up without saying goodbye, both of them focussed on their missions.

Rebecca went downstairs, grabbed a bag with a few things she might be able to use on the teen, slipped into her trademark four-inch heels, and sauntered out back to find Eve was now on a lawn chair, lying on her back, tanning.

"You'll never get a perfect tan like that," Rebecca pointed out, as she admired the perfect teen body.

"Oh, hi, Mrs. Jones," Eve greeted brightly. "I hope it's okay I'm in your backyard."

"Of course it is, Eve," she replied. "You're welcome here anytime."

"Thank you," Eve said, "it's so hot out, I just needed a quick dip in your pool."

"It's definitely hot out here," Rebecca said, as she continued admiring the teen's body.

"It's even worse at my house."

"Lie on your front," the MILF ordered, as she stood over the ripe teen.

"Um, okay," Eve said, turning over.

Rebecca went to the lawn chair, set her bag down, and asked, "Are you trying to get an even tan?"

"I sure am," Eve said, She always enjoyed a nice half-hour of suntanning.

"Well, you can't get one like that," the sly seductress said.

"What do you mean?" Eve asked, as Rebecca tugged on her bikini top strings.

"You don't want to have tan lines when you go back to college."

"Oh," Eve said, a little surprised by what had just happened. She suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable, since even though she was lying down and her breasts were still hidden... her bikini top was no longer fastened in place.

"No one wants to look at ugly tan lines," the MILF said, taking Eve's lack of protest about her top being unfastened as permission to do the same to her other garment. So she also grasped the strings of the teen's bikini bottoms, and unfastened those ones as well.

"Mrs. Jones!" Eve gasped, astonished that her bikini had been detached from her body in just two quick motions.

"What, honey?" Rebecca asked. She next grasped both the top and bottom parts of the bikini and pulled them away... now leaving the teen completely naked!

"What are you doing?" Eve squealed, shivering slightly, which seemed odd for this ninety-plus-degree day... except that her bikini was now completely gone!

"I'm making sure you don't get any tan lines," Rebecca explained. "You want to look good for the boys, don't you?"

"I'm not very worried about them," Eve said, as she lay there stoically... her naked ass in plain sight... her legs squeezed tightly together, so her best friend's mother wouldn't catch sight of her pussy.

"No? Do you prefer girls?" Rebecca asked ,as she admired the naked teen's ass. Fuck, did she want to bend down and bite it... to spread those tanned legs and eat that ass!

"That isn't what I meant," Eve said, not wanting to be seen as a lesbian. "I just don't worry overmuch about tan lines."

"Oh, but you should, honey," Rebecca coaxed, as she gently caressed the teen's back, "A body this amazing should never have any tan lines."

"Thank you," Eve said, acknowledging the compliment... even though she was still very uncomfortable, and she didn't know what to do or say.

"You know? You've developed into a very pretty... and hot... young woman," Rebecca continued, her hand slowly gliding up and down the teen's back.

"Thank you," Eve repeated, paralyzed with indecision. She was utterly naked in her friend's backyard, and Lorraine's mother was touching her!

"Such an amazing ass," Rebecca said, slapping both of her hands onto the teen's amazingly tight ass cheeks in one sudden gesture.

"Mrs. Jones!" Eve gasped, her best friend's Mom's hands now pressing into her naked ass.

"Call me, Rebecca, honey," the relentless seductress said warmly, as she continued gently caressing the teen's amazing ass... which she hoped to be eating... and fucking... very soon.

"Mrs. Jones... I mean Rebecca... isn't L-L-Lorraine home?" Eve stammered, stunned by what was happening... yet she was unable to do anything about it, still paralyzed with shock.

"No, she'll be working all day. She should be getting home around six." (It was currently a quarter to nine in the morning.)

"W-w-what about your husband?" Eve stammered.

"No, I'm all alone today," the MILF sighed, as she used one of her hands to caress the teen's back. She added in a sad tone, "All alone... and lonely."

"Mrs. Jones, I..." Eve began, but she was interrupted.

"Eve, you have an amazingly ripe young body, and it deserves some special attention," the MILF said. She knew she had her prey exactly where she wanted her to be: bewildered, overwhelmed, confused, and totally unsure about what she should do.

"I really should go home," Eve said, wishing she could just get up and leave, but she was completely naked, and Mrs. Jones had her bikini... somewhere. In fact, she didn't even know where her swimsuit was!

Rebecca straddled the teen's ass, leaned forward, and kissed her neck. "I think you need to stay right here... with me."

"Mrs. Jones, I-I-I'm not a lesbian," the teen protested, stunned by what was transpiring.

"I didn't say you are one, sweetheart," the sexy Mom said. She gently tugged on the teen's earlobe with her teeth, blowing warm, sensual breaths into it. "Do you think I'm a lesbian?"

"I-I-I have no idea," Eve stammered, completely overwhelmed by what was happening, yet also getting turned on by the hands touching her, as well as by the hot breath on her neck and in her ears.

"I just love sex, Eve," the seductress said. "Boys, girls, men, women, trans... whomever, just as long as they're sexy."

"Oh!" Eve said. She was completely confused by what was happening, and now even more so... by what this woman she'd known for her entire life had just said.

"Do you think I'm sexy, Eve?" Rebecca asked, nibbling on her ear.

"Um... I... um... you're very pretty, Mrs. Jones," Eve replied, the question and the hot breaths making her head go light.

"Thank you. But do you think I'm sexy?" Rebecca repeated, her tongue probing into the teen's ear.

"Um... I don't know!" Eve cried out, feeling totally overwhelmed. Her head was spinning in confusion, while her body was burning up (and not just because it was a hot day).

Rebecca decided it was time for her to pounce! Her prey was dazed, confused, and she obviously felt horny, whether she realised it or not. She hopped off of the teen, flipped her onto her back, and before the girl even had time to gasp, she pressed her lips against hers.

Eve's eyes went wide when suddenly her best friend's mother was kissing her! Her lips were so soft and the kiss so tender, that at first she didn't even realize she was returning the kiss! Which she did for just a couple of seconds, before turning her head away.

Rebecca grabbed the teen's wrists, hovered over her, and asked in a pouty voice, "Don't you want to kiss me?" Then of course, having invested many years in perfecting her seductive skills, she didn't wait for a response before she leaned down and kissed the teen again.

"I-I-I really should g-g-go," Eve struggled to stammer through a slight moan. But then she felt a knee between her legs, resting against her naked pussy. Rebecca was now lying on top of her, except she wasn't touching the girl except for her hands gripping her wrists, her bent knee against the girl's pussy, and her lips intermittently kissing her.

"Do you think so?" Rebecca asked, kissing her again, "I could really use some more of your company."

As the pretty Mom kissed her again, Eve couldn't stop herself from kissing her back... but awkwardly... confusingly. It felt so wrong, yet it also felt sensually stimulating... even rewarding.

"Doesn't that feel good?" the MILF asked, as she kept splattering her with kisses.

"I don't think your daughter or your husband would like our doing this," Eve pointed out, even though the Mom's hot breath on her neck was driving her wild, and making her weak.

"They don't need to know," the MILF smiled conspiratorially, knowing this teen was already under her spell. She'd seen this combination look of confusion and lust very often during her many seductions... it was one of the most exhilarating elements of choreographing a slow, but inevitable fall. "This can be our little secret," Rebecca smiled, before leaning down and kissing her again. "Don't you think that's a good idea?"

"I-I-I don't know," Eve stammered, her head a turmoil of conflicting emotions. This was enhanced when Mrs. Jones placed a knee directly onto her uncovered pussy.

"I've been thinking about our getting together ever since I noticed how well you'd developed when you came home from college," Rebecca said, ever so slightly moving her knee around for some teasing, while continuing to splatter the ripe, pretty teenager with kisses.

"You have?" Eve asked, all these kisses... the abundant compliments... the knee teasing her pussy... were all combining to get her totally bewildered.

"Mmmmm-hmmmmmm," Rebecca purred, getting steadily hungrier for this deliciously forbidden fruit.

"But you've known me for years," Eve argued, still returning those kisses mindlessly as they happened, and that knee still teasing her pussy was enhancing her pleasure, keeping her stimulated.

"And now you're all grown up," Rebecca grinned, as she leaned down and resumed kissing her... this time with +her tongue sliding inside Eve's mouth.

Eve responded instinctively by sliding her own tongue into Rebecca's mouth as well, and for a couple of minutes there was only kissing, as the sun pounded down on them.