A Very Public Sissy Adventure

Story Info
A BDSM story.
3.3k words
4.2
44.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Madame Vega's instruction I had spent the last hour edging myself. This is not always an easy task for a sissy who is not allowed to stroke her clitty. The edging was primarily accomplished by the use of a vibrating wand inserted in my fuck hole, and an Hitachi wand that I could rub my clitty on, as I teased my fuck hole deep inside. I had been banned from orgasms for a few days in preparation for this event, and I had also edged for an hour in this same manner the night before.

After all the edging, my clitty was now quite literally dripping wet as the time to leave approached. I stopped edging and rubbed the dribble off, as I locked the micro chastity device in place. It was perfectly sized for my ever-shrinking sissy clitty. I handed the keys to Goddess Kimberly. Next I popped the remote control butt plug in, tested that both the spin and vibrate functions were working, and handed that remote to Goddess Kimberly as well. She filed them both away in her purse. It would be a long time before I saw those keys again.

Pardon the pun, but the edging, had taken the edge off of my nerves a bit. Just a bit though, as I was about to walk into public in (almost) full sissy mode, for a night of sissy training and public humiliation.

My feet were wedged into cute brown boots, and I was wearing a pair of lace bottomed cut off jeans, with sissy appropriate tiny pockets. My top was covered by the shirt I had picked up and crafted as a part of my assigned shopping tasks from earlier in the day. It was princess purple, and had the words "Sissy Training" monogrammed just over my left breast, with a small lock and key symbol right under it. (that shopping trip could be a little story of it's own. It was my first time to go into a store and tell the clerk the panties, bra, shorts, and shirt were just for me!)

I had considered wearing my implants, but the breast enhancement pills that are a part of my daily routine were starting to plump my natural breasts just a bit, and my nipple rings keep my nipples swollen and hard. I went "natural", with only a thin bra under my sissy training shirt.

Lastly, was the make-up. I had done most of the work, but I am still unskilled in the finer points. Fortunately, Goddess Kimberly had helped me with the eyes and blending the lines.

Oh, and how could I forget. I was also (as a good sissy should be), completely hairless from the neck down. This morning's trip to the waxing studio, as arranged by Goddess Kimberly, had taken care of that.

The only item not yet on, was the wig. It was in a bag with other toys, and now in my left hand as I nervously opened the door, and stepped out. My nerves were off the charts, because I knew we were headed to meet Madame Vega somewhere near ... and public.

As we walked out the door, I looked down at Goddess Kimberly's cute cut off jeans, smooth legs, and sexy feet in her wedge heels. Her ass was sexy. My training of these last few months was beginning to pay off though. My first instinct wasn't that I wanted her body to satisfy me. I wanted HER to be satisfied. The body I was watching walk in front of me should be finding pleasure, and I wondered if she would be getting fucked this weekend. I hoped so. She deserves it, and it would be a shame for such a beautiful body to go unfucked. I haven't been allowed to fuck her in months now. Before I could stop the next thought, it came to me without warning ... I hope my ass looks like that soon. I sank a little deeper into the vibe of my sissy night with the realization that my training might have been taken to a deeper level than I had already realized.

-----------------

THE NAIL SALON AT THE MALL

We met Madame Vega on the top floor of the parking garage at a nearby mall. She and Goddess Kimberly exchanged hugs and hellos ... and my mind raced about what we were going to do here at the mall.

Madame Vega asked how my nerves were. I replied meekly that I was nervous, but pushing through. She asked if I wanted a little inspiration to help me get my head where it should be. I gratefully accepted.

SLAP.

The first slap to the face snapped me into place a little. The next one or two really did the trick. I needed that moment of quick and swift physical Domination. Now the potential humiliation of the night was tempered by the realization that despite that humiliation I might feel at times tonight, my obedience was expected ... and demanded. I once again sank a little more toward that place of total obedience. The night would be one long path down to a place of total submission.

"Divina, your nail appointment is at 6:30, and it's under your sissy name. We'll head that way now, and when we walk in, just walk up to the counter and let them know you're here for your manicure."

Madame Vega's words immediately put my heart in my chest. I wondered if we were really doing this! A nail salon ... in the mall? I may have stood there thinking, but there was no time. They already had me moving, and into the elevator. Madam Vega was ready when the doors closed. She quickly had my hands on the elevator wall and gave me about a dozen hand swats. I noticed they were swung at a high level, and I was quickly reminded of other times her displeasure had resulted in my pain.

That moment helped even more ... and I was about to need it.

Before I could even think (thank god), we were off the elevator and walking in the door of Dillard's. Rain outside prevented the straight path to the salon, but I'm not sure this wasn't always the planned route. I was nervous, and falling back behind them, when I heard Madame Vega give a three word command.

Tits. Out. Divina.

Another little drop down the rabbit hole. I obeyed before I thought, and I stuck my chest out, rolled my shoulders back a bit, and pulled my elbows toward each other behind my back.

Tits

Out

(I had considered wearing fishnets and much brighter shoes. As I write this I am driven a little crazy with dreams of how much bolder I should have been on this night. A few people in Dillard's noticed, but now I wish it had been more. Funny how perspective changes when looking backward)

The walk through Dillard's wasn't long, and quickly we were at the nail salon. After getting registered at the front, I was seated at a station not far from the front windows, picking out colors for my new acrylic nails.

Like every chapter of this story, the trip to the salon could be it's own book. Madame and Goddess tormented me with the remote control butt plug, and had me tell the nail tech all about the "girls weekend" we were getting me ready for. When the nails were complete, and I had to walk to an area to wash my hands before the last coat, Madame Vega reminded me to walk like a girl. I knew what she meant. Tits out. Hips swinging. No modesty permitted.

About an hour later we emerged from the salon, and I had the most beautiful nails I could have imagined! They were long and sparkly pink. A perfect match for my most awesome pair of pink Mary Jane sissy heels.

I was still falling and now it was going deeper ... I long to be modified. To be changed. Both mind and body. To be transformed inside and out. These things are at the heart of my deepest fantasies, and the nails were exactly that. Modification. Transformation. Just the constant feel of them was haunting. Empowering, in fact.

Back at the top of the parking garage, it was time for my sissy photo shoot! I was told that this had been planned for a park, but the rainy weather of the day meant we were going to take my sissy pics here. The shoot was focused on my nails. I posed so many different ways. I was really feeling the sissy in me coming out to shine, and I was starting to care less and less that people were in and out of this floor of the garage and might see.

When she was finished with the photos, Madame Vega had me place my hands on the back of her car. WHAP! The first paddle blow was intense. "Count these Divina, and thank me for each one at the top of your lungs," Madame Vega commanded. I did exactly that, getting a little louder each time I sounded off. The paddle had now fully cured any cares I had about the traffic in the parking garage. When the paddling was finished, my ass was on fire, and so was my mind.

As we all loaded in Madame Vega's car, I wondered what was next? It also occurred to me pulling away from the car I had arrived in, that between them the ladies had possession of my ID, room key, and my credit cards. Not that I wasn't totally at their mercy before, but now they had even more leverage to make me do the things they wanted. I was nervous, but my anticipation was growing to an off the charts level. In the back of my mind, I hoped they would take me farther and farther ... and this was going to be that kind of night. I could already tell.

------------

THE NEIGHBORHOOD BAR

Our next stop was a bar a few blocks away. To say it was crowded would be an understatement. We were lucky to get the parking spot next to the front door, but upon entry, there were no tables or seats in the front part of the bar. We worked our way to the back and found a table. Before I could get seated, Madame Vega instructed me to go get us all drinks at the bar. I hesitated deeply. Back came that rush of fear. It was one thing to walk in behind two beautiful and powerful women. It was yet another to venture off alone in my "sissy training" shirt.

Madame Vega saw my hesitation and was having none of it. "You wanted me to make you do things, Divina, and you ARE going to do this. Take yourself to the bar, and bring back drinks." I knew by her look there would be punishment for this hesitant moment later. I just moved the direction I was being sent, asked Goddess Kimberly if I could have my ID and credit card temporarily, and then made my way out of the room we were in, toward the front to buy drinks.

The bartender was busy. After a bit of an uncomfortable wait in line, I was at the front, and had given my order out loud. She took it down before looking up, and then smiled hugely (in a good way) when she did. I saw her look at the monogrammed "Sissy Training" words on my shirt, and look closely at the lock and key under them. Had it been slower, I could tell she would have struck up a conversation, but given the crowd that wasn't to be the case right now.

When I returned to the table with drinks I was given another set of marching orders. I was to take the bag I had just been handed into the ladies room behind me. In there I was to remove the paddle, and the vibrating wand. I was instructed to paddle my ass, and then edge myself with the wand. I nervously walked into the ladies room, which was empty upon my arrival. I knew there was a possibility my ass might be checked for redness, so I gave it all I had with the paddle. As I was finishing and wondering if my self-paddling could be heard in the bar over the music, someone pulled on the bathroom door. Yikes! I had my instructions though, and the consequences of disobedience this late into the night were unthinkable (and I had resisted once here already). I started with the wand, and within a few seconds couldn't help but moan. Dribble began to ooze again from my locked up clitty.

When I left the bathroom I was on fire. So aroused and on the edge! Before I could sit, I was sent to the bar for another round of drinks.

After a few pictures in the bar, instructions to give a sissy wave to anyone who made eye contact, and a few glares from Madame Vega that said TITS OUT, we were ready to go. This scene was far from over though. Remember our parking spot? Right next to the door. Madame Vega remembered, and before we left the bar had instructed me to walk out, and assume the back of car paddle position once again. Of course, I complied. She left my pink panties up as she pulled my sissy shorts down. There were probably 20-30 people milling outside the bar within 20 feet of her car. None of that mattered though as I counted the first stroke and once again thanked her at the very top of my lungs with each count. 20 very hard and deliberate strokes later, we were off again.

-------------

THE STRIP CLUB

Our next stop was also close. It was a strip club! I had no idea what to expect here, but I was not surprised when we took an open table right at the foot of the main stage. Probably the most visible point in the room that wasn't a stage or a pole. A round of drinks was ordered and I was being told by Goddess Kimberly just exactly how her sissy was going to make her cum later as she looked up at the dancers. As I looked up myself, the hours of sissy training based on hypnosis file assignments was yet again catching my off guard. I saw beautiful, mostly naked, girls in every direction. Once again though, my first reaction was exactly what all that hypno training had implanted for the last few months. It wasn't that I didn't find them attractive, but I wanted to BE THEM, more than to be with them. How did she get her hair to do that? Would that color look good on me? If I had breast implants, would I want those, or maybe a bit bigger? Goddess Kimberly noticed and I saw her smile at my own mental chaos and confusion. Madame Vega is my Dominant, and my trainer, but I am being built in this way for Goddess Kimberly's ultimate amusement and pleasure. To be her sissy, and her non-resistant cuckold. I could tell she was happy with what she was witnessing, and I also knew that whether she found a source for cock tonight, or not, she would be using my sissy tongue later for hours.

Madame Vega was back now, and she was chatting with a dancer she had selected for my first lap dance. "Remember, slap her hard," I thought I heard her say as she turned me over to the tall stripper with the very Dominant personality. We looked for a lap dance spot, but none were open. She finally brought me back to the table in front of the stage, and told me we would just handle this dance right here. She danced for a short moment, then SLAP! The first of several open handed slaps I was about the receive. Anyone in the club could see what was happening. This beautiful dancer was, at Madame Vega's request, slapping my face, over and over. The three ladies worked together to torment me as I felt slap after slap.

When the dance was done, Madame Vega was ready. She had a look of fire in her eyes I have seen before, but not often. MY TURN! She said. She had me crawl on my hands and knees to the second stage. It was up a short few stairs, and she had me crawl with head down and sissy ass up the entire way. When I came to the top of the platform, Madame Vega had me pause. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Much harder than the blows from the stripper. There was no danger in Madame Vega being outdone by the slaps of the lap dancer, but she seemed to be enjoying showing her Dominance in that moment in full. This was making quite the scene in this part of the room. Several dancers were watching the crawling and were extremely interested in the face slapping that could be heard over the very loud music.

When I eventually crawled back to our table, I realized I had somewhere along the way found that point of zero resistance. Total submission. Somewhere between the first slap of the night in the parking garage, the first public paddling, and the series of face slapping I had just been given, I was now all in. I didn't care any more that I was in a sissy shirt. That I was in sissy short, panties, girl shoes. That was who I am, and my hesitation was gone. I was a sissy under the control of two beautiful and Dominant women, and all I cared about was obedience and compliance. My transition, at least the mental one I had longed for on this day, was complete. It was a beautiful place I haven't found in a long time. It was so powerful, days later, I still feel it heavily.

We stayed at the club for at least another hour. I crawled back and forth between the stages. Tipped strippers in very submissive ways. Endured the most Dominating face slaps over and over ... and at the end, took one more round of the paddle in that original parking garage where we had left our car.

Goddess Kimberly was tired, but I knew she has hours of face sitting in her once we made it back to the hotel. Then, the last mind fuck of the evening came, as Goddess and Madame exchanged their goodbyes. "Take these with you please, we have no need for them tonight", Goddess Kimberly asked of Madame Vega, as she shook the keys to my chastity device. Madame Vega smiled as she snatched the keys and headed for her own car and to her own bed. "No problem," she said with a bit of a sadistic glint.

With that, the public portion of the night was over. My face was sore, my ass had several bruises on it, and my nails were still as beautiful as they had been several hours ago, and of course, my clitty was locked up completely in chastity, dribbling all over my soaked pink panties, as the key drove off in the opposite direction.

I thought of tomorrow, and part 2 of this adventure. I wanted to be concerned about the key, but all I could think about was the arrangements for the bull who was going to give Goddess Kimberly pleasure. Would I do a good job fluffing him for her? Could I find a way to entice him in the way the girls at the club were enticing the men there? Was my make-up still on? Yet again, training I did not realize had taken hold at all,was taking me over completely. I couldn't wait for tomorrow!