Jasmine - Sissy Slut Transformation Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man's transformation into a sissy whore.
2.7k words
4.32
76.2k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Sissy Cumslut Transformation

Part I - The First Taste (of cum)

Nervousness crept into his mind like a snake, slithering its way down toward his stomach. He felt scared, worried about the night ahead, worried about how this one night would change his young life forever. His gentle hands began to tremble as he applied the hot pink nail polish to his fingernails. He had already begun to dress, first the panties, a g-string, again hot pink, made of lace. The string sitting in-between the cheeks of his supple, 19 year old, bubble butt, putting pressure against his little pink asshole. He liked the pressure against his ass, it matched the pressure of his little boy clitty pushing against the front of his panties. He began to think back...thoughts and images crashing into his fragile little mind like waves against a sandy beach.

He had always been so embarrassed by his little cock, referred to now as a sissy clitty. Before his descent down the rabbit hole of sissy hypnosis and feminization, he had dated a couple of girls. It would always start the same way, they would think he was nice, cute, but sort of in a feminine way. He would treat them like royalty, be a true gentleman and soon they would start to actually fall for him, well, until they got into the bedroom...and his boxers came off. The laughing, the teasing, and name-calling would begin.

"How do you ever expect to be with a woman?"

"Oh my god, I'm sorry for you and that little...I was gonna say cock but that's more of a clit!" On and on, until one girl, finally, took a liking to it. Not for sex of course but to humiliate him, to own him as her personal slut. This one girl finally became his Mistress, the same Mistress who owns him now, and who is pimping him out for his first real cock. Looking down at his shimmering pink fingernails, his mind continues to slip away...back to that fateful night...back to when he finally fulfilled his destiny and became a real sissy boy...

His soon to be Mistress stared down at his little cock. "Wow," she said. "pull your pants up. Okay look...you're a nice guy and I don't wanna lose you treating me like a Queen so here's what we are gonna do. You can be my sissy boy, sound good?" Through tear-filled eyes, he looked up at her,

"What? Wha-What do you mean?"

"Well..." She started walking toward her closet. "You could never satisfy a woman so I'm gonna do you a favor. I'm gonna turn you into one!"

"WHAT?" He jumped. "No-no-no way, I'm not gay I'm-"

"Of course you're not gay, you're not a real man! So, of course, you can't be gay. You're a woman. A sissy slut to be exact. You don't have a cock, you have a little clitty and you need to learn that, okay?" She walked up to him with a firm resolution.

"Look, I'm outta here, I'm-" Her hand quickly slapped him across the face stopping his speech. "Ow! What did you-" Another. Wack! Hitting him so hard he fell to his knees, beginning to cry again.

"I don't want to hear another word got it!"

"Okay...okay..."

"Good. Now, shut up and stay on your knees." She came up to him and quickly shoved her fingers down his throat causing him to gag like crazy. "I'll be your girlfriend, in public everyone at school will think that we are together but we will never have sex, you are never going to even touch or speak to me without asking permission first, got that?" With her fingers deep in his throat, he cannot breathe let alone speak, slobber and spit pouring out of his mouth on to his chin, dripping down his chest. "GOT THAT!?" She forces her fingers deeper until he gags again. She rips her fingers from his throat. He gasps for breath.

"Yes...Yes...please...stop..." He coughs on the floor, falling on all fours. "I'll do whatever you say, just please stop."

"Good girl." She looks down at him, smiling at her new play toy. "Now, before we go any further Sissy Boy you need a name...let me think..."

"What do you mean a-" Wack! Again she slaps him across the face. Retracting her hand as he winces in pain and she swiftly grabs the crotch of his pants, his tiny clitty in her hand, squeezing the life out of it. He lets out a painfully high pitched squeal.

"Never speak without being acknowledged, bitch!"

"Yes!"

"Yes, what!?" Squeezing even tighter, his clitty turning black and blue.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Good Girl." She releases him, he falls face down onto the floor, panting, tears streaming down his cheeks. She walks over him and back to the closet. "Like I was saying, you need a name, a sissy name to match you. Think of one." She walked into the closet, opening a drawer and pulling out a black lace thong. "Now this will look good on you! Strip." He slowly began to stand up, not knowing what to do, he tried to act like he didn't like it but he was harder than he had ever been in his life.

He wanted to just leave, he was free to just leave and never talk to her again, but he was aroused, his little cock pressing hard against his pants. He slowly obeyed and began to strip. Taking his slobber filled shirt off to reveal a slender but toned upper body, white and smooth skin. He then slowly pulled down his pants and then lastly his boxers revealing himself completely. His little clitty standing hard as a rock, dripping pre-cum. His young, smooth, practically hairless body completely exposed to her. "Good girl! You like this don't you, you little slut! Look at the little thing all hard. Haha. You're such a faggot. Now, get on your hands and knees and spread your little sissy hole for me."

"Wha..." He begins to speak but her jet black eyes and motion of her hand stop him cold in his tracks. "Yes, Mistress." He obeys and gets on the floor, speeding open his hairless pink asshole for her.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful, just like a pussy. You were made to be a sissy boy all right, and your little clitty hanging down. Wow. Now, stay still, hold it..." She takes out her phone and begins to take pictures of him. "Little slut." Upon seeing this he jumps, trying desperately to cover himself.

"No! NO! What're you doing!?"

"Making sure you can never back out of this little arrangement of ours. I don't want you getting cold feet when we really start to transform you."

"Oh god, no, please don't do this!? Please! I have a life, I-"

"Not anymore you fuckin' slut. If you so much as disrespect me once, these pictures are getting posted all over the internet. Shown to all your friends, family, whoever I want to. Your life as a man is over...now you're my sissy girl...Jasmine. Oh, I like that, Sissy Jazzy. Mmmm. So Jazzy, you understand me?" Jazzy began to cry, sobbing on the floor, still erect, he should've left when he had the chance, now it's all over, blackmailed. "You're mine now Jazzy. Now put these on." She throws him the thong, which he slowly slips on over his clitty and bubble butt. It smacks against his skin, the perfect fit. "Good, hold it." She continues to take pictures as he cries. "Don't cry you little faggot, pose!"

Still sobbing, Jazzy begins to pose for the camera. Pursuing his lips, bending his waist, sadly and lackluster at first but then slowly he, now becoming a sissy girl, she begins to put more energy into it. Bending her knees inward and shooting "Come and fuck me" glances at the camera. It's as if her mind has gone blank and her desires have taken hold. "Good! Good Girl! Wipe the tears." Jazzy does, wiping the shame from her face, she gets down on her knees, a smile forming on her face. "Yeah Jazzy, beg for it, you're a slut, a dirty filthy cumslut! You need cock! You need it!"

"I need...cock." Jazzy exclaims reluctantly, as she begins to rub her clitty for the camera.

"Wait! Stop!" Jazzy obeys. "I just got a great idea." Mistress runs over to the closet and pulls out a long purple dildo. "Open your mouth" Jazzy does just that, her tongue, slobbering, out begging for it. Mistress shoves the dildo down Jazzy's throat making her gag on the thick cock, the camera still in hand. Now filming the entire thing. "Yeah bitch, take it you sissy faggot!" Jazzy gags on the rubber cock. "Rub that little pathetic clitty of yours till you cum. Do it now!"

Jazzy begins to rub herself, only able to fit her index finger and thumb around her tiny clit, she rubs it faster and harder as she sucks the dildo, gulping it down like a slut, gagging upon herself again. "Oh my god! You're a fuckin' whore already! That was so fast! I'm filming this, Jazzy, and if you don't cum right now, I'm showing the entire school. Cum!" Mistress rips the rubber cock from her mouth and in a high pitched girly voice, Jazzy yells out...

"Oh god yeah, Mistress, I'm gonna fuckin' cum!"

"Cum right now you fuckin' cumslut! Dirty sissy faggot! Cum!"

"Oh my god!" Jazzy rubs herself and then begins to shake, to the point of an eruption. Mistress shoves the entire dildo down her throat then at that moment Jazzy's little clitty explodes shooting cum upwards all over herself. Mistress rips the cock from Jazzy's mouth again and pushes her backward onto the floor as she continues to spray cum everywhere, all over her panties, chest, face, she is soon covered in cum. Mistress laughs, still filming this shameful display.

"Ohmygodohmygodmygod...oh yeah...fuck, oh fuck yeah..." Jazzy is panting, shaking on the floor covered in cum...a true slut.

"Good girl Jazzy! You are so good already! Now, lick it all up!" Jazzy scrapes the cum off of her body with her hands and begins to dump it into her mouth...upon first taste and the glimmer of love shines in her eye...oh my god, she loves the taste of it. "I knew it! Haha. I knew you'd love cum! What a fuckin' faggot!"

Jazzy quickly licks up all of her cum and sits back up on her knees, staring at her Mistress. "Now say, I'm Sissy Jazzy, I'm faggot cumslut boy, and I'm ready for cock. Say it for the camera"

"I'm Sissy Jazzy, I'm faggot cumslut girl and I'm ready for cock."

"Good girl." Mistress turns the phone camera off and puts it in her pocket. "Now Jazzy, now you can't leave."

"Yes, Mistress. I don't want to Mistress."

"I know you don't. You'll never leave."

You'll never leave...the words slithered through Jazzy's mind...she never would now. Mistress had so many pictures and videos of her being a slut, her clitty, her asshole, dressed up, undressed, covered in makeup, and her own cum. She could never leave. She was trapped. Trapped like a rat...rat in a...BANG...the door to the bedroom swings open with great force, jolting Sissy Jazzy from her daydream and she, while just finishing the polish on her last nail, turns around in her seat, from the mirror, and looks up at her Mistress.

"Good Girl Jazzy, oh my god, I love the nail polish."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Are you excited about tonight? Your first real cock."

"Yes Mistress, I can't wait." Jazzy's clitty began to press against her thong again...dripping at the thought of a real cock in her mouth and ass, Mmmm...her mouth was watering just thinking about it...

"Now, as you can see I laid your cumslut outfit on the bed, and your heels are down at the foot of it. You need to finish your makeup, your wig, get dressed, get plugged, and be ready downstairs in one hour...understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. One hour."

"Did you douche?"

"Yes Mistress, about a half an hour ago."

"Good Girl! Oh, Jazzy, my baby, this is a night you'll remember forever...remember, I told you months ago that you'll know when you are ready. Tonight's the night...and he's the perfect guy. You'll love him, he's hot as fuck, abs for days, and big...real big, oh that reminds me, I've got lube don't let me forget because it won't be my ass who pays for it." Mistress chuckled. "Okay. Turn to me. I'm gonna mark you now before I go."

"Yes, Mistress." Jazzy stands up and turns toward Mistress, as Mistress pulls out a red sharpie from her pocket. Her black outfit was overpowering for Jazzy. Mistress usually wore black, but tonight she had tight black leather pants on that hugged her luscious ass and gripped her muscular thighs with force. Her black shirt with the leather jacket just completed the picture. A powerful woman to kneel before.

"On your knees."

"Yes, Mistress." Jazzy drop to her knees. Mistress slowly bent down and began to write upon Jazzy's skin.

"I'll write across your chest, then near you're little clitty, then on your ass. Stay still." Mistress wrote all over Jazzy's body.

WORTHLESS FAGGOT CUMSLUT - Across her chest.

PATHETIC LITTLE CLITTY - Next to her clitty, with an arrow pointing at it.

"Get on all fours, turn around."

"Yes, Mistress." Jazzy dropped on all fours and swung her little butt around, like a dog, to her Mistress.

"Good." Mistress took out a black sharpie and began to write.

FAGGOT HOLE - On her left butt cheek, an arrow pointing to her sissy hole.

CUMDUMP HERE - On her right butt cheek, again with an arrow pointing.

OWNED BY MISTRESS - Across her lower back.

"I think that about does it, but since you're already on all fours I might as well." Mistress licks her index finger and slides it into Jazzy's pink sissy hole. Jazzy's mouth drops as she moans, Mistress, spits on her dirty fuck hole and inserts the middle finger as well, pushing them both inside, deep, forcefully. "We need to increase your anal training, you're still so fuckin' tight." Jazzy's little clitty began to twitch, beginning to drip...Mistress then rips her fingers from her slut's hole. "Now stand up and look at yourself in the mirror slut." Jazzy stands and looks at herself in the mirror, she smiles...loving it.

"Thank you, Mistress. I love it! Slutty!" She giggles.

"God, you're such a fag. Okay. Good. Now, I gotta go see Matt, I need to get fucked too, make sure you're ready because if you're not, and you embarrass me I swear to god I'll fuck that ass of yours up so hard you'll be bedridden for weeks, got me?"

"Yes, Mistress. Of course. I'll be ready."

"Good Girl." Mistress kisses Jazzy on the lips then turns to go, but before completely leaving she says "And use the big plug...you'll need to widen up...trust me." She laughs and leaves.

"Yes, Mistress." The door shuts and Jazzy walks back to the desk and sits down. Looking at herself in the mirror...her smile slowly fades to a neutral look. 'Big.' she thought, 'How big?' The nervousness was back...as were the thoughts of an unsure nature. Jazzy looked down at the table than in the mirror, then slowly began to apply her makeup, heavy amounts of it to get that bimbo presentation that Mistress wanted so bad. Sparkling hot pink lip gloss, she was wet by the thought of it. Pressing it to her lips, the butterflies in her stomach began to flap their wings to no end. The pressure of the gloss against her lips...Mmmmm...incredible.

Her mind was getting taken back again to the first make-up session with her beloved Mistress, her first make-up, first Hypno, and of course her first anal fingering...anal awakening...oh my god...her slut mind began to race...flashing backward...images crashing, her mind began to fade away again.

She was standing on the driveway outside of her house in her "everyday 'manly' jeans and T-shirt...though she was wearing a thong. Her Mistress pulled up in a black SUV, the windows all tinted. Jazzy approached the car as the passenger window rolled down and a voice loudly exclaimed: "Get in you Sissy Bitch we're going shopping!"

To Be Continued...

Up Next: Part II - You're a 'Real' Girl now!