A Very Randy Promiscuous Widow Ch. 02

Story Info
What a fucking day!
5.4k words
4.6
14.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Very Randy Promiscuous Widow 02

Author's note: thanks as always to KS for great editing.

**********

Hello, it's Pat, I'm back. In my first chapter, I told you how I refound my libido after losing my husband. That experience was a lovely lesbian one, including a hard fucking with a hard strap-on. In this chapter, I'll tell you how I rediscovered the beauty of a real cock!

It was two days after my lesbian fling with Rachel. It started at 9:00am. My husband and I had bought a flat to rent out, and I'd finally gotten round to having it redecorated after the last tenants left.

It was the boss of the small firm I had arranged the work with, who stood there in my doorway when I answered the bell. He was already in his overalls. He looked to be in his fifties and well-built and fit, due to his job. Before he spoke, his look appraised me. Not surprising, as I was only wearing a robe, underneath which I was very naked. And I hadn't been that careful in tying the sash at my waist. It gaped open much more than it should at the top, showing a good view of half of each of my tits. I had my hand on the robe's front edge just below the tie, and as his eyes reluctantly moved down from my tits, I instinctively pulled the edge a little bit away giving him a quick glance at the jungle between my thighs. When his glance came back to my face, he was smiling.

"Nice to meet you again, Pat." His voice was deep and resonant like my late hubby's. And like my hubby's, it brought a little shiver to my kitty.

"We should be finished and back by five pm. Will you be in?"

"I think so," I answered, ever so slightly breathlessly.

"Great." He smiled even wider. "We will get it all done today, so I'll need to come by to get the cheque."

As he said this, his eyes fell again to my tits. He couldn't fail to see my very hard nipples, pushing out again my robe.

I smiled weakly and closed the door. I breathed hard, trying to regain my composure. As I did, a trickle of cum ran down my thigh. I hadn't felt like this since my hubby died. My fling with Rachel had definitely started something.

As I walked to the kitchen to get a coffee, I remembered that my financial advisor was coming at 9:30am to talk about my investments. This realisation brought another trickle of woman juice down to my knee. Patrick Richards was a very confident, dominant man, who I suspected reflected this personality in his relationships with women. He would very much be in control. My nipples and cunt reacted positively to this thought. My hubby and I had occasionally role-played me being a submissive to my dominant husband, and it definitely got me going.

So I decided not to get dressed. I got my coffee and sat down at my kitchen table. I spread my legs and eased my arse as close as I could, to the edge of the chair. My left hand gently parted the huge bush of hair surrounding my lips, and my right hand ran fingers up and down my wet lips. I groaned, as a squelchy noise filled the kitchen when my finger slipped easily inside.

For minutes, I wanked myself steadily, bringing myself close to the edge of orgasm. The doorbell sounded much louder, than it normally did.

Usually, an interruption would have pissed me off being so close to cumming, but I smiled and brought my smelly fingers to my nose, as I got up and moved to the door.

When the door opened, Patrick had his mouth open to speak, but didn't get anything out. Again, I wasn't surprised. My robe was clearly open, right down the middle. Both my nipples were showing, as was most of my bush.

"Oh my heavens, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed in false shock, as I followed his eyes and saw what he was seeing.

"I had to rush out of the shower, and didn't have time to close my robe."

Patrick smiled, glancing up at my very dry hair.

"No problem," he said, smiling. "Shall we go in?"

I let my face go red and feigning being flustered, let him in and went to get him a hot coffee.

He was on the settee when I came back in. I acted very shy, not looking at him as I passed him his coffee, and went to sit down in the armchair opposite him.

He started to go through my investments. As he spoke, I began to slide slowly further down in my chair, my legs opening a little bit with each move, and my gown slipping further and further over my thighs.

By the time we had finished our discussion, my legs were spread wide, showing him my totally rampant cunt, and both my tits were naked with very hard nipples.

"I think that will be that. I project a good income from your shares in the next year."

He then paused, before adding in a slightly sterner tone of voice, "You do know you are behaving like a total slut, don't you Patricia?"

"What do you mean?" I feigned shock and embarrassment in my voice, again looking down at myself, as if I hadn't known what I was doing, and pulled my gown frantically together.

"If you aren't a slut, why have you been flashing your tits and cunt at me for the last half-an-hour? Stand up, and drop your robe."

The second sentence was a clear order. I moved, as if I was very reluctant. My tits and cunt, of course, were on fire. My nipples were so hard, they hurt, and juice was now constantly running down my thighs. I stood with my head down, and slowly dropped my robe.

"Come over here!" was the next command.

I shuffled over slowly. "Please don't touch me," I whispered quietly, letting my hair fall down over my face.

He said nothing in response. Without warning, two long, hard fingers penetrated my sopping fanny, and began a hard, fast finger-banging of me.

"Oh god!" I responded, my hips jerking forward and back in response,

"So, you're still not a slut?" he growled, his thumb pressing hard against my clit. "So why are you so fucking wet, and so fucking enjoying this?"

"Oh no, no, no!" I wailed, as my orgasm crashed over me. I stumbled forward, falling down next to him on the couch.

"Good position," he said, "get on your knees and hold the back of the settee."

I obeyed and waited. His hands gripped my waist firmly, and I screamed as he split me open. He was not overly big but thick, and he meant it.

"Take it all, you lovely slut!" he shouted, and fucked me fast and hard.

"Oh shit, shit, shit!" I shouted, my tits bouncing uncontrollably, with the power and speed of his thrusts.

I don't know how long it went on for, but it felt like at least fifteen minutes. He paused for breath a couple of times, but went on relentlessly, not stopping through my first and second cum. When he came, he let me know very loudly. I felt him swell and in the next second, he was flooding my pussy.

I stayed there, getting my breath back, while he panted on the couch next to me.

It was five minutes later, when he slowly got to his feet and gathered his clothes.

"I will email you with a date in six months for a review." The voice was his business-like tone, as if the last half-an-hour hadn't happened.

"Okay," I said, adopting my submissive tone again. Slowly, I got to my feet and got my robe.

We were both dressed and I walked him to the door. It was open when he turned to me. The look on his face was suddenly much softer, as was his tone of voice.

"Sorry if I was a bit demanding and rough." He gently reached out and stroked my matted bush.

"That's okay," I breathed, turning my head to look at him, "I don't mind a little bit of domination."

He smiled, and I let out a little groan, as he slipped a finger into me. It waggled around a bit, then came out. He wiped the mixed juices on my nipple.

"NEXT time, we'll be a bit more gentle."

I smiled, and he was gone.

I closed the door and leant back against it. I sighed, as a load of cum left me and fell straight to the floor. As I walked to the kitchen, I was smiling very broadly; hard, dominant sex was certainly not to be sniffed at occasionally.

It was a quarter to eleven when I glanced at my watch. Another splurge of cum escaped, and this time, travelled slowly down my thigh. I thought of having a shower, but decided against it. My husband loved to see his cum flowing out of me.

I had just sat down with my second coffee, with a still-tingling fanny when the doorbell went again. At least this time, I wasn't playing with myself.

I opened the door to find a young man standing there. He was average in everything-- looks, build, height, and dress. If one would pass him in the street, one would not notice him and forget him instantly.

"Good morning, madam." The accent was midlands.

"I am here to give you the good news about Jesus saving your life."

As an agnostic, I immediately froze. I could think of better ways than spending an hour being preached to by the god squad. I was opening my mouth to politely ask him to fuck off, when I saw the look of shock on his face, followed immediately by a deep-blushing embarrassment.

I looked down, and this time, I was genuinely shocked, myself. My gown was almost fully open, showing all of my tits and recently fucked pussy.

"Oh no!" I said, in a genuinely surprised way, and pulled the robe shut.

"I'm really sorry about that. Sorry to embarrass you."

I went to look at his face, but without knowing why, let my eyes drift down. They froze on his crotch. Something of the length and thickness of a shampoo bottle was showing clearly between his legs.

"That's okay," he stammered, nervously. "I think I've interrupted something, so I will say goodbye."

"No you haven't!" I responded instantly, keen now to invite him into my house, and hopefully into my cunt.

He hesitated, then came slowly in, as I stood back.

It felt very much like deja vu! I showed him into the lounge and sat him on the couch, while I went to make him a coffee. I sat down in the same armchair I had faced Patrick. This time though, I gave up on the slow, submissive approach.

He had been in his spiel for only a couple of minutes, when I slid right down in the seat, and spread my legs wide and open. I felt a trickle of cum ooze out.

He suddenly stopped speaking, his gaze fixed on my womanhood.

"I think I better go!" he suddenly blurted, and shot to his feet.

I moved as quickly, and caught him in the doorway. Turning him round, I pulled his head down to mine and kissed him. He tried to turn away and keep his mouth shut. I persisted, and suddenly his mouth was open; although he didn't respond with his own tongue when I pulled away, he was breathing hard.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" I said, quietly.

"Yes," he whispered. "Sex is only for marriage. It's a sin... Oooh!"

It's difficult to carry on refusing something, when a hand is squeezing one's very hard erection.

"I'm sure Jesus forgives sinners," I breathed into his ear, as I pulled his zip down, and eased his length out of his boxers. I gasped, as I realised his full dimensions. This was the one thing he was not average in. In both length and thickness, he was well above. And it was so hard and warm and enticing.

"Let's go to my bedroom," I said, my voice full of husky randiness.

I undressed him quickly. We lay on the bed, with him frozen like a statue on his back, arms by his side. I smiled gently and got to work.

We kissed again, as my hand wandered. I tweaked and stroked his nipples, bringing a rewarding few gasps. These got more frequent, as stroked his thighs, his legs opening wide for me. An audible, "Oh yes," was a new achievement, when my fingers found his balls. And when I bit his nipple at the same time as feathering his cock, his hips shot up, and he let out what I guessed was not a common phrase from his lips.

"Oh fuck, that's lovely!"

I wanked him slowly and gently for a few minutes, before kissing down his tummy. The first contact of my tongue with his magnificent cock, was at the base amongst his pubic hair. Then it went tantalisingly slowly up his length, to circle his glans before starting the same process.

"Oh heavens, oh lord, oh god!" were now his blasphemous offerings. When I opened wide, and took his length into my mouth, his hips again bucked and he verbally fucked again.

I was sucking for about two minutes when I felt the telltale throbbing of male release. Being the experienced oral lover I was, I suddenly sucked harder and faster. With a scream, jets of salty, thick goo filled my mouth. "Was that good?" I asked, as I kissed him, so he could taste himself on my lips.

"Oh so good!" he gasped. "Thank you!"

"Now it's your turn," I said, suddenly demanding in my tone of voice. In seconds, I was sitting on his chest and lifting his head towards my steaming, rampant hair-pie.

"What do I do?" he plaintively asked, as my aroma filled his nostrils.

"Lick and suck," I urged.

His first few licks were tentative, but I was so aroused, I groaned loudly in pleasure, encouraging him. Gradually, he began to show more skill. He was clearly a quick learner; especially, when it came to clit lapping.

His first touch made me scream. He stopped, thinking he'd done something wrong.

"Carry on!" I shouted. "Just there!"

He went back to it, but with a much more gentle movement.

"Oh fuck, that's amazing!" I groaned, realising I was groping my tits and pulling hard on my nipples.

"Keep doing that, oh, oh, oh!"

He was circling my clit, then flicking it, and then caressing it.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" I suddenly announced. When I slumped sideways, and looked at his face, it shimmered back at me with a glaze of my cum all over it.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, as I saw his cock bigger and harder than before. Still gasping and recovering, I urged him on top of me. I closed my thighs tightly round him, putting my feet on his arse to encourage him. I didn't need to. He banged me with all the joyous enthusiasm of a first-timer.

I thought he would cum quickly, but because of his first cum, he lasted well. I came once, before we came together.

"Was that as good as you thought it would be?" I asked him, after ten minutes of recovery time.

"I didn't know what it would be like," he admitted, shyly.

"My church pastor and parents never said a word about it, and I did home schooling, so we never did sex lessons."

"I'm sorry, but that's wrong," I said, shocked. "Sex is one of the most lovely things in the world. If you're not told about it, it could be a nightmare for you."

"Not any more." He grinned, and gently bit my right nipple.

"Oh yes," I gasped.

He moved his head from tit to tit for five minutes, before disappearing between my thighs. He took much longer bringing me to two cums, eating his own cum as he did so. He refilled me with two more cums inside me before he left. He was smiling wide, and asking if he could see me again. I readily agreed. A young 20-year-old with stamina and endlessly refilling balls, was not to be refused. He was also a lovely young man, who when he left, was not so rigid in his beliefs. That's what a hot, wet, hairy pussy can do!

I was ravenously hungry after my morning's exploits. I made cheese-on-toast and had several chocolate digestive biscuits with my coffee afterwards. I thought about having a shower and getting dressed, but then remembered that the decorators would be popping round about 5:00pm. I smiled wickedly, and spent the next couple of hours, intermittently gently wanking myself into a high state of arousal, while watching 'The Sound of Music'.

My finger was gently circling my clit, when the doorbell went just after 5:00pm. With a gasp, I dropped my robe down over my hairy muff and went to the door. It was Jim, the boss. He appraised me again, and smiled.

"I've got the keys. We are all done."

"Thanks," I said, smiling. "I was just about to open a bottle of wine. Would you and your lads like to join me!"

"That's kind," he smiled, warmly. "Terry has gone, but Kevin is in the van. I'll give him a shout."

We settled in the lounge with our drinks. without any palaver, I ended up sitting between them on my large settee. We'd been drinking and talking for about five minutes about nothing, when I felt a hand on each thigh.

"That's nice," I breathed, the beginning of huskiness in my voice.

"It's okay?" Jim asked, genuinely asking.

"It's very okay," I said, encouraging him by gripping the distinct bulge in his jeans with my left hand.

Within a minute, one hand was gently fingering my very hot, wet fanny, while the other was just as gently stroking my bush and clit. I had sunk low down into my seat, legs spread wide and bum on the edge.

"Oh that's lovely!" I cooed, and turning to Kevin brought his head to mine for a tongue-lashing kiss. I had divested myself of my wine glass by now, so my right hand was doing the same to his crotch as my left was with Jim.

When I broke for breath, I slid to my knees in front of Kevin, and got his shoes, socks, and jeans off very quickly.

"Oh that's nice!" I gasped, as I stared at his attributes. Just over average in length and width, based on my expanding experience. The head was glistening with his copious pre-cum.

My tongue darted out, and licked it all up. Then without stopping, I engulfed his length in my mouth, not stopping until my lips felt his pubic hair.

"Oh fuck, you dirty cow!" Kevin groaned. I smiled round his cock, then gasped, as I felt my legs being spread and something hard and warm against my cunt lips.

Jim thrust in gently, taking three goes to fill me. We then moved together slowly and easily; Kevin getting sucked, and me getting fucked. Only when Kevin said he was about to cum, did Jim speed up, his fingers starting to play hard on my clit. I didn't know how we managed it, but the three of us came within seconds of each other.

After finishing our current glass of wine, we changed positions, or at least Kevin and Jim did. Jim's cock was much thicker than Kevin's, but not quite so long. It filled my mouth. Kevin was not as skilled a fucker as Jim; he went for it from the off, and came quite quickly.

I showed Jim my skills at giving head, and he took several minutes to fill my tummy.

"The lad's right, you aren't half good at that!" Jim told me, as he took a gulp of his wine.

We sat there and finished the bottle. "Do you fancy one last blast before you go?" I asked, smiling.

"Is the pope a Catholic?" Jim laughed.

"I want both of you in me at the same time," I said, surprising even myself.

"One in your pussy and one in your arse?" Jim asked, with a grin.

"No, not the bum. I think that's disgusting. I want you both in my fanny."

They looked bemused. It was something I had seen in one of my porno films.

"You lie on the floor," I said to Kevin. He did and I lowered myself down onto his cock. I leant forward and told Jim to kneel down behind me.

"You should be able to get yours in, next to Kevin's," I said, more in hope than of certainty.

"I'll give it a go!" Jim said, with the same not-so-sure tone in his voice.

I immediately felt the head of his cock, and I felt very full, as he very slowly eased it in, next to Kevin's. Then, amazingly, it felt brilliant with no pain at all, and no feeling of being especially stretched.

"Fuck me hard!" I said. "Fuck me, you bastards!"

I shouted the last phrase out, and then immediately regretted it for a second, as they began to hammer into me. Then we settled in, and it was the most amazing fuck I had ever had. They managed to time it so when one was almost out, the other was fully in.

Kevin was pulling and squeezing my tits, and Jim was furiously rubbing my clit. I came once with a scream, and they just kept on going. When I came a second time, they came with me.

Fifteen minutes later, they left, both grinning widely. I sat slumped in the couch the aftereffects of eight lots of cum in my cunt, were steadily seeping out onto my arse.

But still I wanted more. I walked gingerly to where I had left my mobile. I rang Rachel.

12