A Very Randy Promiscuous Widow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, it's me. Where do I go tonight to get fucked by young men?"

"Fuck me, I've created a monster!" she laughed. "Rough trade or posh?"

"Posh, I think."

"There is a pub that students hang around in. 'The Anchor'." She paused, then as if she was thinking, continued, "I've got nothing on tonight. Do you fancy some company?"

"Yes, please!" I said, eagerly. I was a bit nervous going on my own on the pull, as I had never really done it before. Also, the thought of watching Rachel getting fucked, made me cream.

"I'll pick you up in a taxi at eight-thirty."

I made myself something to eat. I stayed in my robe. When I got ready, I did not bother cleaning up. I pulled on a pair of leggings, going commando. I found a Zeppelin t-shirt and pulled it on with no bra. My tits sagged a bit, but their size would keep them just about firm enough.

The taxi hooted and I left. Rachel was in the back seat. I gasped, when I saw what she was wearing -- or to be true, what she was almost wearing. The blouse she had on was sheer, and open well below her breasts; which were encased in a seamless, black-satin bra that was well visible. The skirt she had on, just covered her pussy, under which I was sure would be going commando.

"How did your hubby let you out wearing that lot?" I laughed.

"He's away overnight for business. So, while the cat's away..."

As I clicked my seatbelt on, Rachel turned my head towards her and kissed me hard on the mouth, her tongue searching. I responded, if a bit shocked. I saw the driver looking at us in his mirror.

"That's lovely," Rachel purred, when she broke for air and gave the driver instructions.

The pub was fullish when we arrived. I immediately felt lots of eyes on us, especially male ones. We got drinks and found a table. Rachel looked round and smiled.

"There's a promising start!" She nodded towards a group of four young men who were openly staring at us. Without a hesitation, Rachel got up and walked over to them. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but I could see the hand of one of them, slide up Rachel's thigh under her almost-non-existent skirt.

Rachel turned to me and nodded. I walked surprisingly confidently towards them, accentuating my walk to thrust my tits out.

"This is Pat," Rachel said, slipping her arm around my waist, and giving me a full tongue kiss. The lads gaped, then whistled.

"Glad you like our little show!" Rachel grinned. "We could show you more, but it's a bit too public here."

"We only live a ten-minute walk away", one of the lads answered. He was definitely Cornish.

"What are we waiting for then?" Rachel said, giving me another kiss.

Rachel was in front with two of the lads. I followed with the other two. Their names were Jacob and Ian. The two with Rachel were Simon and Chris. They were all students taking different courses at different colleges.

After a couple of minutes, I let my hands stray to the front of their trousers and jeans. There were two distinct bulges.

"Her Have you done this before?" I asked.

"Which bit?" Ian asked and groaned, as I squeezed him:

"Group sex with two women."

"No." It was Jacob's turn to groan, as I fondled him.

"Neither have I!" I smiled. "First time for everything."

They lived in a house. Three bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs, converted from a dining room. It was surprisingly clean and tidy, for a house of four male students. As soon as we were in the living room, Rachel took charge.

"Pat and I need the bathroom. Choose the bedroom with the biggest bed and we will join you there."

The lads looked stunned, but very happy. Rachel led me up the stairs to the bathroom. She locked the door and pulled me to her for a very long, wet kiss.

"You sure about this?" she asked, gently. "It's been a long time for you. Nothing for two years, now four cocks in one night."

""Eight cocks in a day," I breathed into her mouth, and shoved her hand down my leggings.

"Oh my christ!" she exclaimed, as her hand came into contact with the soaked gusset, my very wet and matted bush, and the load of sticky cum oozing out of my twat.

"Hope they like sloppy seconds," I gasped, as she fingered me.

"Once I have had my share of creampie," she groaned.

Two minutes later, we headed for the conversation coming from one of the bedrooms. They were all there. Two on the bed, one in an armchair, and one on an office chair. They were all naked and stroking their cocks. We stood and admired the view.

Two were pretty average by the look of it. One was incredibly long at least nine inches but very thin. Another was immensely thick, but no more than six inches.

"Glad we didn't over dress, boys." Rachel smiled. We were naked.

"As you can see, Pat has already been fucked eight times today." Rachel used one of her hands to open my lips which were hidden by my fur. A long stream of cum fell straight out onto the floor.

"Fucking hell!" they all said in unison.

"I'm sure you like sloppy seconds, but I want some creampie first."

Rachel led me to the bed. Jacob moved to give us room. I lay down with my legs spread. Rachel moved in and feasted.

"Oh shit!" I gasped. A couple of minutes later, my legs high and spread, as she licked and slurped. Then I couldn't say anything, as my mouth was suddenly full of very thick cock. My nipples were also being bitten and sucked.

Then Rachel was moaning into my cunt, as Ian began ploughing her from behind and Simon was licking her clit. This lasted for several minutes, until I had my mouth full of cum, Rachel's mouth was full of my cum, and her twat was full of Ian's cum.

I thought we would rest, but Rachel was having none of it.

"Right. We'll go doggie on the bed and we will have one each in our mouth and twats. Then you rotate until all four have had each hole."

"You randy cow!" Ian smiled.

I got Ian and Simon first. Ian had a very long, thin cock, which at times, felt like it was in my womb. Simon was average, but a clearly skilled mouthfucker. He altered movements and speed, never once face-fucking me. He was actually making love to my mouth. They both came at the same time, as I had my second cum from their efforts.

Then they swapped. Simon again was a great fuck. Ian was less skilled and didn't last long before he filled my mouth. This gave me the chance to get on my back, and properly enjoy Simon. He changed speed and position sometimes, with my legs held wide and back, sometimes pushed back straight, and sometimes over his shoulders. Each different position gave me a different sensation. He also used his mouth a lot, sucking and biting various parts of me, giving me hickies on my neck and tits. I came twice before he filled me.

We then did have a break, sprawled across the bed. They got a bottle of vodka and we indulged. After half-an-hour by which time we were all a bit pissed, Rachel said, "Okay, round two, I think, lads."

Chris and Jacob had me this time. When they started, I realised why Rachel had been so happy and vocal when they were doing her. These were two very skilled, considerate young men. They could make love with a delicacy much older than their years. They must have learnt from mature women.

Right from the start, they mirrored each other's movements and pace. They used their hands where they could reach. They were playing me like a piano. I was gasping and grunting around Jacob's cock, as he pulled and squeezed my nipples. At one point, I had to pull away to scream with pleasure, as Chris alternated with his cock plunging in me, then stroking my bush and clit.

I came with that, and came again, and came again, before they had their releases.

When they swapped, they were relentless, but I wanted to enjoy them separately.

"Just one at a time, please," I gasped, pulling my mouth away.

They obliged. Chris went first just fucking me hard and fast on my back. When he came, he shot all over my bush. Jacob was opposite. Very slow and measured. I came, then came again, as he shot his load over my tits. By now, I was pretty nearly all fucked out. We all seemed to be recovering, and I thought that was the end of the night.

"I want to be trebled," Rachel panted.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Cock in the arse, cock in the pussy, and cock in the mouth." She grinned.

"Not for me," I said, and got up. Jacob joined me and sat in the armchair. I sat on his lap back to him so I could watch. The three lads had done this before. They quickly got into position, and found their pace and timing. Rachel couldn't make much noise, but her grunts told the story.

As we watch watched, Jacob's cock got hard again underneath me. As knackered as I was, I lifted my arse and slid my squelchy cunt down. He gripped my tits, as I moved slowly.

Looking down, I gasped. Every time I moved up or down a froth of white came out of my cunt and covered Jacob's cock. There was a steady flow going down over his balls.

"Oh yes!" I suddenly exclaimed, as one of his hands found my clit. We came seconds after the menage did on the bed.

We left half-an-hour later very knackered, but sated. We swapped numbers just in case we fancied a repeat.

"Can I come back to yours?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, but no fucking," I breathed. "I'm fucked out."

Rachel grinned, and just quickly squeezed my tit.

We got straight into bed without washing or anything. We both stank of sex and loved it.

"I think you've got your libido back," Rachel smiled, and kissed me.

"Me too," I said, thinking of the ten lots of cum inside me, and fell fast asleep.

**********

_______________

12