All Comments on 'A Very Sex-Full Night Out'

by ChuckLee

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The world of opportunities

Sometimes you really do not know when they make become available... I liked this one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was the "best friend"? And Craig was supposed to be stable and committed?

Did I miss the part where he decides to cheat on his wife? Did I miss the part where Gwen discovers she is actually in love with David and is ok with his predilection to cheating? After all, if she is in love with David who is the opposite of Craig, then she clearly has no love for Craig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with the asshole authors posting this betrayal shit like it's ok all the time. Fucking degenerates!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
none of the three are worth a damn

shame they are fertile

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Notice the bitch never had a second child

Never would let Craig have a child? Oh and how David and her will laugh at Craig when the kid turns 18. Just see it now, at the graduation party. He tells how he has save everything, he has asked for nothing for years, he has taken out a second mortgage on the house, that is entirely in his name. All these years he has forgone all gains so that he can now say that the kid has a fully funded undergraduate and graduate saving account. She then gets up and tells everybody what a joke she has pulled on Craig. Then serves him with divorce papers asking for almost everything. Family line ends with him.

Craig is left alone, broke, friendless and the but of all the jokes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Its Difficult.....

To like or identify with any of the people in this story. They are all trailer trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To much fucking on there marriage

Your cheating heart,your bastard child,wonderful life of chuckie and chucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad story

For no other reason than the way you wrote it made Craig seem to be a moron with an IQ of 10. When the child was born, normal hospital procedure would have shown he wasn't the biological father and your story collapsed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
two cheaters who deserve each other

A cheating husband and unaware cuck raises the kid

that her lover dropped in his cheating wife's womb...

A sorry tale of 3 assholes...

I did not like this at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It sucks.

Boring.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
DNA advertising story

Read the comment, I think the story is DNA laboratory advertising story............Was the Author paid from the association of the DNA laboratories?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
one-off???

After professing her love to the Bull, then proving it with her inaugural BJ (cum* swallow), Sweetie and Bull eschew any further exploration of her sexual borders and the extent of their passion??? BullShit! Hubby EARNED his 12-point rack of antlers!

@anon - 'bad story'. DNA sequencing may be an extra-cost option in hospitals, but routine comparison with mother and (presumed) father DNA is NOT standard! Blood typing is done, but again comparisons would have to be requested by a suspicious parent! And 2 males can easily have the same blood type!

*both Latin and English slang intended

4*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
GOOD WRITING

You made the reader relate to the characters. Love them or hate them, both requires writing skill and I think the number of comments are a good indication of your success. I have never gotten over 11 in a three month period and look at how many you have in only one day. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Because, thecarolinadreamer, your only story is incest.

No one reads that shit. And by the way, negative comments are NOT a good thing.

Just another retarded fucktoid with a pathetic story.

1* dickwad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Garbage

Why would she have held out on David when she was dating him, if she was this much of a slut? This story made no sense. These people were supposed to care about each other? lol

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
Basically a very good and erotic story.

However, some parts are unrealistic but would be realistic with minor changes. I rated it 4 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nice

Good punishment, letting Craig raise David's bastard child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No, this was trash. No justice here. Lying to Craig to raise a child not his own is deeply worse than the initial betrayal. Because now an innocent child is in the mix. Her revenge may mentally fuck that child....for life. She has robbed her otherwise committed husband....for many years over one betrayal.

Her having sex with Dave was where it needed to stop. Everything else was vindictive and hurting more than just Craig. Both parties were drunk. She could have stopped it, but chose to fuck Dave .She even mentioned being in a slutty mood before Craig danced with the other girl. So this is mostly on her now. The truth is she used his betrayal as an excuse, not a punishment. Everything she did after shows how little she respects the only man willing to marry her. He's a fuck-up. But he's not a sleeze like Dave that tries to cuck married couples.

So everyone is unlikable. But Craig is the least shitty person here. He didn't plan on cheating like Dave did. And she didn't fight for her relationship, and bailed at the first chance she got....but plans to USE Craig like an ATM for her child and lifetstyle. So she's even worse than Dave...somehow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous