A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise told him to move away from her rear and to stand. She stood up as well and moved behind him.

"So, you've not been able to control yourself, little boy," she taunted him. Then she patted his panty crotch. "Feels like this little boy has made a big doody in his panties. Boys who lose control like that have earned themselves spankings."

She sat on a nearby armless chair and pointed to her lap. Jackson knew he was in for it and calmly lay across her skirted lap. He was still turned on by both her perfume and the sight of her shapely legs enclosed in sheer hose with seams.

Sgt. Denise put on a spanking glove and began to pummel his bulging panties with her gloved hand. Now she began to smell his bowel movement as she pounded it against his bottom cheeks. She increased the strength of her spanks as the punishment proceeded. Then she reached for her favorite hairbrush and began spanking nice and hard with that.

Soon Jackson was pleading for mercy. He felt totally abashed by his present state of being spanked over his own shit in the humiliating panties. He had been turned on by licking Denise's asshole, even when she farted right into his open mouth. Now he felt like a child unable to control his functions. He also realized he needed to pee, and that need was growing more intense.

Sgt. Denise eventually stopped spanking and he dared to ask permission to pee.

She smiled at his desperation and told him to stand. She then retrieved a metal bucket from the side cabinet in the training room and put it under him. Then she issued yet another humiliating order.

"You can pee now right in your panties over the bucket," she said sweetly, knowing that his pee would go down in the panties and soften the poop bulge that was there and pass through the thin panties into the bucket.

Jackson squatted over the bucket and began to pee, feeling even more ashamed as the pee made the shit softer and more bothersome and hearing the pee stream as it poured into the bucket. Finally, he had emptied his bladder.

Sgt. Denise now told him to stand and she carefully lowered his panties, keeping them over the bucket, so that some of the pee and soft poo in the crotch would go into the bucket. Then she handed him the still poo-filled panties, told him to empty them into the bucket, and had him step over to the adjoining shower stall holding the panties.

She took a shower hose and adjusted the flow for temperature and aimed it at his filthy bottom to clean it off and then had him hold the panties under the shower hose nozzle and she rinsed them. Then she flipped them onto a nearby towel rod and handed Jackson a towel to dry his bottom and wherever else he was wet, once she had hosed him down thoroughly below the waist.

He now was handed a pair of beige Spanx control panties and told to put them on. These were quite tight, and it took him a bit of tugging to get them up. He felt the restrictiveness of the panties but was not that unhappy to have some garment covering his private parts.

Now Sgt. Denise ordered him to sit down in the chair facing her desk and she sat in her comfortable desk chair behind the desk facing him. Her uniform shoulders glistened with the gold epaulets on them and they blended in his perception with her lovely face and red-blond hair.

"You have to learn to respect your wife," she began. "The Re-Education Camp was aimed at focusing you on behaving properly with women; now you need to emphasize your own home conduct. At this stage, punishment has a role to play in your training, because it is intended to show you the penalty you will pay for not showing consideration to your spouse even if you intended no harm," she went on.

"Neither MAJ Annette nor I think that you purposely wanted to harm Ms. Eleanor," she said. "But you don't seem to have recognized that you have a positive obligation to avoid any harm to her," she declared.

"You should be aware that further punishments for recidivists are quite severe," she told him. "Do you recall what happened at the Re-Education Camp to the man who got your wife into such terrible trouble?" she asked.

Jackson said he had heard rumors but was not sure about how he had been punished.

"Partly because the Commandant felt that he merited major corrective action because he had apparently escaped punishment while your wife had been punished severely," she explained, "she decided to place him in the officers' toilet at the camp. This meant that many female officers used the toilet and defecated and urinated on his face. The Commandant was kind enough to end his punishment after only a few hours," she concluded.

"There are more embarrassing and painful punishments that are in store for men who continue to misbehave," she said. "I want you now to tell me all about your relationship with Eleanor, how you feel about the addition of MAJ Annette to your household, and about how you are doing in your own career," she stated.

Jackson slowly described his attraction to Eleanor and said he could see that she was truly talented. He was pleased that she had welcomed his advances and had agreed to move to the city they were in from the capital. Through Goose Cookers, he said, her potential had been realized and he was very proud of her.

He admitted that he had been worried that the inclusion of Annette in their marriage would complicate things and that remained a fear. He confessed that Eleanor had included him in their lovemaking, so he could not complain he had been ignored and that he understood that their punishment of him had been expected but he hoped he would avoid further discipline by playing his expected role which did include subservience.

"Eleanor has treated me as an equal," he admitted, "and I am afraid that that may change now that Annette is joined with us." He mentioned briefly that his own career as an engineer had proceeded well and that he appeared to be well-regarded at his company.

"In the Women's Republic," she responded bluntly, "you are not and will not be an equal. You have a role and you will be treated well so long as you fulfill that part. This is doubtless a response to the centuries when women were kept down. Men who misbehave will be punished and efforts will be made to re-educate and re-train them. Some will prove incorrigible," she emphasized.

"They will be incarcerated," she explained, "and their punishment will make anything you have received appear insignificant by comparison. For a time, the focus was on correcting their conduct by making them into women surgically, beginning with vaginalization," she said. "But now the prevailing view is that they do not deserve to become women in any way and instead should be castrated, either surgically or chemically."

"I'm now going to write up your treatment plan," she advised him. "You will receive some punishment with the intent of focusing your attention on improving the way you interact with women generally and especially with your spouse and her fiancée," she went on. We will discuss some of the ways in which you may demonstrate your appreciation of both Eleanor and Annette," she stressed, "and I will prepare a report form which they will use to evaluate you every day. Both ladies will award you grades for your behavior and we will review that at your next appointment here. I do think they are disposed to be generous to you, but you have seen that they are not to be trifled with," she warned.

12