A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reported to Headquarters and was soon ushered into COL Antoinette's spacious office.

The colonel was a surprisingly young woman, probably in her late 30s, with a smart auburn cut and piercing blue-grey eyes. She gave Linda a look-over and told her that she was lucky to be there, as there had been some support for ending her tenure in the service.

"Take advantage of this chance," she said. "You will be put to the test, but I am sure you will emerge a better officer." With that, she sent her off to the training department on another floor or the large Headquarters building. She was greeted by MSG Wendy, a strong-looking young woman in her late 20s.

"I am MSG Wendy and in charge of this program," she announced. "Pay attention and do what you're told, and you will do well here. It is entirely up to me as to how long you stay here and how you are treated. Let's start by having you strip, entirely."

Linda was surprised at the abruptness of this order. She realized she had better just follow the orders, so she unbuttoned her uniform jacket and blouse, removed them, unzipped and slipped off her skirt, and stood in bra and panties. She unhooked her bra and pulled her panties down and off, without being further ordered. Then she stood at attention in front of MSG Wendy.

"You need to learn both humility and to think before you speak, PFC," MSG Wendy told her. "Now sit up on that table."

Linda moved quickly to seat herself on the edge of an examining table.

"Lie back on the table," she was ordered. MSG Wendy had apparently summoned someone because the door opened, and Linda instinctively moved her hands to cover her pubic area.

The woman who arrived stepped over to her and told her to put her hands at her sides and spread her legs. She told Linda to hold herself open in front and then the woman gazed right down into Linda's vulva and slipped her fingers into her vagina, touching her clit in the process.

She finished and told Linda to lift her legs and hold them up. Then the woman took a plastic glove and put in on, then inserted her finger into Linda's cute little anal opening. She removed it quickly.

Turning to MSG Wendy, she said, "Nothing unusual. But you need to shave that muff of hers."

Having completed her duty, she opened the door and left, closing the door behind her.

"That was MAJ Clarissa, who is our medical officer," MSG Wendy told Linda. "I'm now going to shave you as she directed."

Linda was not happy about this but realized it would do no good to protest because she would be shaved anyway.

MSG Wendy opened a cabinet, took out a bowl and soap, and retrieved a razor from the cabinet. She stood over Linda and after working up a lather in the bowl, brought over another bowl and filled it from the tap on the side cabinet with hot water. Then after dipping the razor in the hot water, she very efficiently shaved off Linda's very attractive pubic nest.

"We have learned that you will behave better once we are able to see your cunt clearly," MSG Wendy said to her. Linda looked down at her now-shaved pubes and was surprised to see the narrow tight line of her pussy going down between her closed legs.

"Now turn over on your stomach," the master sergeant ordered.

"This is merely an introductory disciplinary element," she advised Linda.

Then she picked up a small thin cane and began applying it with firm strokes to Linda's bare bottom. Linda managed to control her response but after the twelfth stroke, she began to whimper, and MSG Wendy ended the caning at 16 strokes.

She handed Linda a pair of black vinyl-looking panties and said, "I will help you put these on. You will have to come to me to have them opened for your bodily functions."

As she slowly pulled the panties up Linda's legs and thighs, Linda noticed that there were two attachments inside. "Those go into your vagina and anus," MSG Wendy said. "Don't try to walk too fast with them in or you will feel it." Linda put them on and felt the intrusive appendages in both her apertures and the constant stimulation.

Now Wendy gave her what was clearly the disciplinary uniform. Linda had never seen one of these before. The top was cotton and brief. There was a short plaid skirt that looked like one worn by parochial school girls. The shoes were more like flip-flop slippers. And of course, no bra.

"You should feel quite juvenile in this outfit," Wendy said bluntly. "I hope you are starting to realize that part of becoming an effective corrections officer is the ability to restrain yourself from saying anything that diminishes your effectiveness in dealing with those undergoing correction. Moreover, this is a uniformed service with a hierarchy: you cannot say or do anything which is likely to be perceived as sarcastic or antagonistic by your superior officers."

"So, this means that I must always censor myself in the presence of superiors?" Linda asked in a somewhat contentious tone.

"Yes," Wendy replied, "but I'll let you in on a way to get your own view out. This will take longer but it will redound to the benefit of your career prospects. Provide good service and respond to any inquiries from those above you in the hierarchy. Once they learn that you know what you're doing, they will ask you for advice, whether or not they frame their request in that way. Do you get what I'm suggesting?"

Linda nodded affirmatively, so Wendy continued.

"You got into trouble for mouthing off to LTC Annette and WO3 Kathryn," she said. "Those are not difficult officers. They are experienced in what they are responsible for managing. If you showed them that you were competent in your own work, they would likely be willing to support you rather than put you down for re-education or discipline."

"I'll spell it out for you," she went on. "LTC Annette has been the chief support officer for the Supreme Court. The justices rely on her for her support, but they do not hesitate to ask her opinion or for advice. They treat her as a colleague who has specialized knowledge that they do not. This gives her high standing in this organization, well beyond her actual rank. Make a friend of her. I understand you came into contact with her before. Tell her when you see her again that you really regretted what you said at that dinner and that you'd like the chance to show her what you can do.

"I think you have it in you to do that and to do well in the Corrections Service," MSG Wendy concluded. "I'm likely to certify you for return to your duties and write you a good recommendation in a few days. Follow what I've told you and I'll also be looking out for you. Before you're finished here, however, be prepared for some humiliation. This is part of the program to ensure that what you learn here sticks so that you don't want to come back."

This last comment scared Linda. She realized that she was excited by the prospect of being embarrassed but that she didn't like it. She learned what was going to happen when she asked MSG Wendy quietly if she could release her to use the toilet.

Wendy responded by asking her what she needed to do.

Linda blushed deeply and said, "I have to pee and defecate, Master Sergeant."

"Very well," Wendy responded. "Come with me." She took Linda into a small adjoining room but there was no toilet, merely a large bowl and a specially padded floor.

"Now listen carefully," she said to Linda. "This is part of your training. You will squat and pee into the bowl. Then or at the same time, you will have your bowel movement while squatting and it will go directly on the floor."

Linda by now was so spaced out in her shameful uniform and what had already gone down that she was moving as if in a trance. She lifted the little plaid skirt and Wendy came over and unlocked the black vinyl panties and pulled them down. The two dorks popped out of Linda's cunt and asshole with an embarrassing popping sound.

Linda and Wendy both noticed that the little anal dork had brown smudges at its inner end, where it had been way up Linda's rectum. Linda didn't realize how embarrassing this would be until it had actually happened. Through no fault of her own, she felt Wendy was now looking at her like a little kid who pooped his pants. But Linda went ahead and squatted, staring at the crotch of the panties down on her legs at her knees. She squatted and pushed, and a stream of pee shot out and pinged into the bowl as she felt a long turd slide out of her anus and plop down on the floor beneath her. Once she signaled that she was done, Wendy came over and wiped her nicely and told her to use the little collection tool and container to place her shit in for disposal. The container reminded her of the little bins in the stalls in the ladies' room where you put used pads and tampons.

The pretty brunette sergeant had never felt so humiliated. She realized that she had had it good but now the system was exacting its payment for her good times. She tried to focus on what MSG Wendy had told her, that this would be over in a few days. She hoped she didn't lose her mind in the meantime.

Now she had to stand and pull up the awful panties and feel the two dorks go back into her cunt and her anus. Wendy was right: she had to walk slowly, or the action of the dorks would hurt her inside and she'd end up having to crawl out of the pain rather than walk at all. "Maybe this is why I don't like the idea of fucking," she thought. "I don't like something filling me down there. But then, you don't have sex when you're walking around." Her mind wandered until Wendy told her to let her shameful little plaid skirt down.

She then had to sit through a class on how to deal with troublesome men and women who were sent to the re-education centers. "Put them through this," was what Linda thought quickly but suppressed the thought and the grin that she would have exuded. SSG Barbara was the trainer and she was amazingly gorgeous, Linda felt. She warmed to her and she liked the way Barbara was telling the class of women correctional officers how to deal with both men and women without having to escalate.

"Resist the temptation to resort too quickly to physical punishment," Barbara stated. "These men and women have been sent to you because they have behaved badly enough to be reported by their spouse. In the case of the women, they must have been especially nasty, because women are far less likely to be reported now and usually, they have been sent to you because there has been evidence that they engaged in physical violence. The men are much more likely to be compliant and aiming to get this over with. You must make them understand that it will be over when you say that they have progressed sufficiently. The women will usually come around in a few days at most.

"But resist the temptation to use your cane or whip too soon," she emphasized. "Some of you are here because you did resort to physical punishment too soon or too much. Let them see you in your uniform with the cane and whip hanging from your utility belt. Someone will have gone over the line soon and will be feeling the sting of those implements and just seeing that happen will make the point.

SSG Barbara concluded the class by making each of the correctional officers she was training, or retraining tell the class why they had been sent to this centre. "You've all done something to lead your superior officer or officers to put you down for this, so no one should be embarrassed."

When Linda's turn came, she was quite forthright in specifying how she had overdone it with a retrainee, and then she admitted her indiscretion with two quite superior officers.

"Your second offense was a beaut," Barbara commented, after seeing the astonishment on the group's faces when they heard about Linda's sarcastic comments. "I really suspect that alcohol had gotten in the way of your judgment because I've reviewed your record, and this was out of character for you. Am I right?"

Linda tried to keep from either blushing or crying, and managed to nod her agreement and say "Yes, Staff Sergeant."

Barbara then advised the class to learn from Linda's experience. "If you want to get ahead in this service," she said, "and I can tell you that this is a great service and you wouldn't have been admitted if you didn't show promise to the selectors, learn to exercise discretion both in how you punish and what you say...to anyone. You also need to learn your own drinking capacity. You need to be able to hold your liquor but cut yourself off well before it gets out of control."

There was then a supper for the correctional officers like Linda who had been sent for retraining. She noticed that they all were wearing some variation on the humiliating costume in which she had been outfitted by MSG Wendy. Since everyone was wearing these awful clothes, no one was likely to make fun of anyone else. There were some decent conversations at the table where Linda was seated, and she felt that her colleagues at the table—they were named Sharon, Vivian, Lucy, and Pat—would become people whom she could contact during her work when she needed advice and was back at her job.

After supper, Linda reported back to MSG Wendy, who apparently was the resident officer for the centre. Wendy seemed pleased with Linda's demeanor and told her she would conduct her evening inspection and then Linda could spend the evening in her room where she could read or watch television. She told Linda to lift her skirt and Wendy unlocked the vinyl panties and drew them down. She gave the dorks a look and Linda was grateful that there was no brown smudge on the anal dork this time.

The sergeant proceeded to look at all of Linda's private places and rubbed her now-bare pubis before inserting a finger right into Linda's cunt. It was still a little wet from the stimulation Linda had undergone that day and Wendy made no comment. She told Linda to bend over the side of the bed and drew her cane out to give Linda two sharp strokes on her bared bottom. Linda somehow managed not to cry out.

Wendy complimented her on her restraint and confided that she had done well so far.

"Tomorrow I will let you out of those panties for good," she said with a smile. Linda realized that it would be a good move to thank her for her help in getting Linda through this regimen.

She did so, and Wendy told her that she liked her attitude. She pointed to the bathroom adjacent to Linda's room and told her to use it. When Linda returned, she pulled Linda's panties back up, locked them, and told her not to be afraid to wake her if nature called during the night.

Linda managed to make it through the night without needing to rouse the sergeant. The next day, she joined her comrades at the same table for breakfast and they exchanged their experiences. Vivian confessed that she had gotten her period and had to wake up MSG Wendy, who did not seem pleased to be bothered. Linda remained silent but was grateful that she hadn't needed to test Wendy's promise to be available if needed.

After breakfast, Wendy spent a few minutes checking out each of the women in private. She was as good as her word. Linda was clean after being inspected so Wendy removed the punishment panties and gave her back her own undies. She also had retrieved Linda's bra from the depository where all the retrainees' clothing had been secured.

There were more classes and more meals with her comrades. Linda even got used to lowering her panties for inspection and felt relieved that she could relieve herself without asking permission now. Wendy warned her not to forget to observe extra-careful hygiene when she used the toilet and to avoid masturbating.

On the third day, Linda was told by Wendy that she would be having her exit interview with the centre commandant. "This means that you will be released if you get through this last test," Wendy said. "Just keep acting the way you have, and you'll do fine. Don't get up tight."

In the afternoon, Linda was brought to the large office of the Commandant, LTC Rachel. The Commandant was a woman in her late 40s with sparkling red hair and a pleasant disposition. She quietly asked Linda to describe what she had learned during her stay at the centre. Linda was direct in admitting that she had erred on the two occasions that had resulted in her being sent for retraining but felt she now knew her priorities and would not reoffend. She said she hoped that she could achieve as much as she was capable of doing in the service.

LTC Rachel told her that she had received a very good report from MSG Wendy and the other instructors. "I know my colleague, LTC Annette, quite well," she said. "If I were you, I would make a special effort to apologize to her when you next see her and tell her that you gained a great deal from this experience. You can tell her to contact me if she wants to confirm your performance."

Then she handed Linda her release form, allowing her to retrieve her clothing and other possessions that she had had to leave at the entry desk. Then she handed her a Certificate of Completion which Linda thought looked unusually impressive with its signatures and seals. She raised her hand to salute and Linda remembered to salute first. MSG Wendy appeared, saluted LTC Rachel, and escorted Linda from the room.

"Good," she said warmly. "You got both the paper and the certificate. Not everyone gets the certificate, or they may have to spend more time here. I'm going to say good-bye now, Linda. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you think I can help you in any professional way."

She shook Linda's hand and then extended her arms to hug her protégé. Linda responded by moving into Wendy's arms and enjoying the hug. She asked Wendy if it was allowed for her to respond with a kiss. Wendy nodded affirmatively and Linda pressed her lips against Wendy's, feeling better than she had in a long time. They shook hands and Linda walked back out of the area to the entry desk, leaving Wendy in the centre.

The entry desk had arranged her return flight and she was driven to the airport for a Corrections Service flight, so she kept her uniform on. This of course was her regular, very flattering uniform. She tried to keep to herself on the flight and was successful. She assumed that the other uniformed women were either also returning from the centre or on other official business. She was learning how to exercise discretion.

She had some initial trepidation about how she would be greeted at the apartment. Denise answered the door and enveloped Linda in a hug and kiss which made Linda feel very happy. Then after Linda had told Denise about her experience, and they had exchanged opinions about how it had affected Linda and her future, Eleanor returned home and appeared pleased to see Linda.

"I owe you an apology, Ellie," Linda said calmly. "I behaved very badly and am so sorry that I embarrassed you in the process. Please accept my regrets and my vow that that shall never be repeated. I've sworn off drink."

Eleanor saw that Linda had been affected by the immediacy of the retraining and smiled that she was grateful that Linda had managed to make the best of what had befallen her and had learned something from her treatment. Jackson had arrived and joined them for the last part of dinner. Linda told him she was happy to see him and said she hoped he would give her a chance because she knew she had not behaved nicely to him in the past.

Jackson was surprised but figured that retraining for correctional officers must be fairly severe so he said he too wanted to be friends and hoped they could learn from their experiences.

Eventually, he and Eleanor adjourned to her bedroom and Linda was taken in hand by Denise and welcomed back to their bed. When they were by themselves, Denise smilingly undressed her friend and kissed her each time she took off a garment. She noticed the cane marks on Linda's bottom and said nothing. Linda began to tell her exactly what she had gone through and Denise said she must want to give her private parts time to recover.