A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I damned well don't want anything in there," Linda grinned but meant what she said. Her vagina and rectum were sore, she confided in Denise. Denise told her to come into the bathroom and Denise had her lie in the tub with her legs spread up on the sides. Denise applied some cream she had to Linda's striped bottom and softly plied her labia, clit, and inside her vagina very gently with some lube that soothed Linda's cunt.

"Oh God, darling," Linda said, as she began to cry, "you're being so wonderful to me."

"You deserve it, sweetie," Denise answered, "and I'm determined to make sure we both get a good posting on our next round. I think you made some friends at the Headquarters centre who will come in handy for that."

Meanwhile Eleanor was in bed with Jackson in her bedroom. She was glad Linda had managed to make the most of her punishment tour. But she also appreciated her husband sticking with her even though she had lost her temper with him and sent him away those two times. As he first licked her to orgasm and then made love to her in the way she actually enjoyed immensely, she decided she was quite the lucky girl. She was continuing to make the most of every opportunity.