A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then they hugged and now that they had completed their ablutions the two washed their hands, kissed again, and returned to Annette's commodious bed.

They fell into each other's arms and Eleanor felt emboldened to ask Annette very intimate questions. "Do you mind if I ask you about this kind of thing?" she ventured. "You know, about going to the bathroom?"

"Go ahead, darling," Annette responded coolly. "I'm a big girl and I already let you know that this all does turn me on."

"Does your poo always come out so smoothly?" Eleanor asked hesitantly. "If you have such a good system, I'll be insanely jealous."

"Usually it does," Annette answered. "Sometimes it comes out too easily, if you get my drift, usually when I'm on my period."

Eleanor was really excited by Annette's frankness. She realized they both loved their perversity.

"I hope you don't take offense, but...have you ever licked another woman back there after she's made a doody?" Eleanor asked calmly.

Annette grinned and said, "Yes, darling...and I'll do it for you, too."

Eleanor had to take her in her arms and hold her tight after that. She turned over and Annette moved her hand down between her legs and insinuated a long index finger into Eleanor's cute little anal rosette.

"Oh I like that," Eleanor conceded, "and you probably should know that I've never done anal intercourse."

"There's always a first time and I promise to start slowly with a very thin strap-on, if you want it," Annette said brightly.

"With you I would try that," Eleanor confessed. "Do you feel something in there, because I think it's making me need to go?"

"It does feel like this little girl will need to make a doody soon," Annette giggled at the juvenile tone.

"Please keep playing with me in there," Eleanor said in a low voice. "I will warn you that you might excite me enough so that it comes out without my pushing it."

Annette expertly massaged Eleanor anally inside her ring with her talented finger. She chuckled to herself as her finger touched what she was sure was the tip of Eleanor's bowel movement.

And she carefully took a large cloth from the bedside and placed it under Eleanor so that when the inevitable happened, she could catch it and clean Eleanor.

Eleanor was definitely turned on by Annette's clever anal fingering. She also started to feel some pressure inside that made her realize she would soon excrete a large movement.

"Annette, darling," she said urgently, "you've gotten me going, I mean, I think the poo is going to come out really soon. I'm sorry—I hope you're ok if I make this doody."

"Go ahead, sweetie, make your doody and I'll deal with it," Annette calmly assured her. She slowly slipped her finger from Eleanor's rectum as the log inexorably pushed against it and she felt it move down her anal canal and now emerge from her hole and she gasped at its length and saw it surge out and then tail off and land on the cloth Annette had set.

"We've come back to where I first met you," Eleanor reflected as Annette took the cloth with its contents away and flushed. "You were explaining what would happen to me."

"I wish I could have figured out how that might have been averted," Annette answered in a sad tone. "I've never stopped feeling sorry about what happened."

"You were the only bright spot for me," Eleanor smiled. "You brought me back to reality and that life would go on. And then, when you and Janet somehow arranged that incredible time with the Supremes."

"That was mostly Janet's doing," Annette confessed, "although I thought it was wonderful. And my being there reassured them a little."

"Annette, love, my insides overflowed when Justice Lesley wet herself," Eleanor said.

"That was pretty cool, darling, that I admit," Annette admitted. "I couldn't believe she would do that."

"Annette, if I hadn't seen you take a cane stroke on your cunt, I'd never have realized you have the same two-sided persona that I do," Eleanor ventured, "although your experience makes you so much more skilled at discipline."

They fell back into each other's arms. Eleanor found herself between Annette's spread legs licking her lover's sopping pussy. She loved Annette's taste and insinuated her tongue as deeply into Annette's vagina as it could penetrate. Annette responded by shaking but moving her legs up so Eleanor could use her talented tongue to lick Annette's bottom-hole. Annette reach over to tease Eleanor's nipples until they firmed up and pointed toward her.

Then Eleanor leaned back, held her own legs apart, and exposed her cute little pussy as Annette clambered between them and fit her clit right into Eleanor's open vaginal sheath. They fell asleep in each other's arms, with Annette's monster clit deep inside Eleanor.

12