A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette told Eleanor that there would be some dinners during the coming week and that most of them would only be for Corrections Service top brass and other government officials. "There'll be at least one or two, though, where we are expected to bring our nearest and dearest, so I hope you'll stay on a bit for those," Annette grinned.

Finally, though, they were together and Annette led Eleanor out to where a waiting staff car whisked them from the stadium and its environs to Annette's room at the Femcontinental. Both were delighted to flip off their shoes and lie down next to one another on the bed.

"That's it for anything scheduled today," Annette sighed. "I'm going to get out of this uniform." She proceeded to carefully take off her formal blue uniform jacket, with its epaulets and stars, and hang it up. Then she unbuttoned her blouse, undid her tie, and place both on special hangers. Finally she unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and now faced Eleanor smiling in white bra and shiny white silk panties.

Eleanor smiled in return, rose, and very carefully unhooked Annette's bra, removed it and then caressed each breast and kissed each nipple before slipping the lovely panties down and bending to kiss Annette on her lower lips.

Annette responded by taking Eleanor in her arms for a giant hug and then undressing Eleanor in the same manner as she had been relieved of her clothing. She worshipped her as Eleanor had kissed her and then they lay down on the bed together and held each other in their arms. Eleanor reached down to run her fingers through Annette's hairy mons and then gently insert them into her wet opening beneath her prominent clit. She knew how to get Annette fired up and ready.

Soon they were each fingering each other in both their quims and anuses. Annette let out a gleeful shout and Eleanor proceeded to shower her mouth and face with kisses. Then Eleanor told Annette to get up on her hands and knees so Eleanor could get behind her.

Eleanor then proceeded to tongue her bottom-hole, savoring the acrid taste of Annette's most private place. She used her fingers caressing Annette's labia and pushing them softly into her vagina while teasing Annette's enormous clit.

Eleanor ran her fingers down the clit and felt Annette shiver in excitement.

"This belongs to me, now, Missy," Eleanor cracked, "and don't you ever forget it!"

That prompted Annette to reach into her large handbag from which she took out a rather massive dildo, purple in color. She also managed to find a matching harness there, efficiently adjusted it, and proceeded to put it on Eleanor. Even though Eleanor enjoyed being bi, this was a first for her.

"Darling," Annette said softly, "this is the moment when I just want you to fuck me. I want to feel you close to me, thrusting that into and out of my cunt. Afterwards, I'll make you feel very wonderful."

Eleanor looked down at the huge dong she had sticking out from her crotch. She actually was feeling some nice stimulation from the comparably shorter end of the dildo that she had inserted inside her own vagina. This also served to balance the giant cock as she proceeded to do just what Annette had asked her to do.

Annette felt the dildo penetrating her deeply and loved the thrusting as she approached a series of orgasms that put her on a different plane of being.

"Do I deserve to be this happy?" she asked, and Eleanor assured her that she did and would continue to be. She kissed Annette again and again all over her body and finally withdrew the dildo, which was now very slick from Annette's internal excitement. Eleanor bent down and started to lick the sweet juices flowing from Annette's pussy. Her licking aroused Annette some more and she drew Eleanor to her and held her tight.

"Ellie, I hope you know how much I adore you," Annette said dreamily. "You're so perfect—you're right-sized while I'm a bit ungainly, you're creative while I'm a highly successful organization woman, you're desirable sexually to both men and women. Yes, I've achieved, but I've not been with a real partner until now, so I won't let this go, if you won't."

I kissed her deeply on her lips and told her I loved her incredibly. I explained that it had been hard to contemplate leaving my wonderful job and digs but that Janet had come through as always and said I could be here and do my job for her. She wanted me to be happy with you, I said.

"I love that woman," Annette responded in amazement. "She is the answer to both our prayers."

We fell back on the enormous bed, crawled under the covers and made love, feeling each other all over and licking each other's pussies and bottom-holes and boobs and mouths. She was so sensual, so turned on, that I found myself aroused all over again.

"Will you be happy with me?" she asked plaintively. "You've lived first with a nice, attractive man who cares for you, and then with two lesbians who seem to love you as much as they do each other. That they are lookers, too, is putting it mildly. And you're kind, too: I know how you've taken care of your wayward sister."

"St. Eleanor," I said coolly, "and no, I don't know anything about her, whoever she was, but I'm the St. El who likes to fuck and eat pussy," I said, my smile exposing my gleaming teeth.

"I want something else from you now," Annette said, sounding slightly more serious. "I want you to correct me. Yes, I think I did what I could to make things better for you but I hate myself for not figuring out way back then how to save you from that horrible punishment you endured. So satisfy me, St. El, and whip and cane me. You know I can take it because I know how to give it like no one you've ever known."

I decided to give her what she asked me to give.

"Stand up, General," I said in a superb but natural air, "and bend over that ottoman so that your bottom is spread and high above your head and feet."

Annette, who was in good shape for someone some years older than I was, did what I had ordered her to do. I relished looking straight between her spread legs at her puckered anus and her pussy lips dropping between her legs, with hair abundantly showing all through her recessed anal opening and down through her furrow past her cunt to her bush. Annette's bottom was likely the only part of her that showed her age as it was mottled and had some creases.

Then I reached into my handbag and took out my marital cane.

"You know what this is, don't you, my dearest? It's my marital cane," I said. "And now it's going to be warming and stinging the bottom of my soon-to-be wife."

I tapped it lightly on her bottom cheeks and she flinched from the touch. Then I drew it back and fired a real stinger across her cheeks. She grimaced but gave out no cry or even moan. Her hair stayed put on her head; I loved her hair, as it was short but cut cleverly, just that touch of the coup savage, to make her head and her face look glamorous and stylish.

I drew the cane back and this time flicked it across her top of her bottom, then quickly stung her again, this time at the base, near the tender area between bottom and thigh. That stroke elicited a cry, as I was fairly sure it would.

Then I dropped the cane so it was down between her legs and I snapped it up so that it perfectly struck between her open labia right in her cunt. She did scream this time and then I told her, "It's over, we've done it, you've been corrected and we're together, forever."

Annette came down from the high that the caning had put her on. She took me again into her arms and we hugged long and lovingly.

"I hope you understand, darling," she then began. "I want this to happen often. I spent much of my career correcting people physically. I've seen more cocks and pussies and assholes, all waiting to be punished. You will be my domme and my mistress. Everyone will think you're eye candy for the general, but none will know that it's you who will be in charge."

I decided that I would agree at least for now. Tomorrow was another day and I wanted a marriage with Annette that would be between equals. I didn't want to hide or dissemble, though, so I told her this. I said that I would be in charge tonight. But tomorrow, I then added, I wanted us to share all of our lives on an equal basis—no secrets, no one superior to the other.

Annette seemed very pleased and happy about what I said. She went on to observe that my attitude was likely what had endeared me to her at the start. This was going to be a fantastic union, she concluded. She stood and held me tight and we kissed again, but this time with feeling that we had established a real understanding between us.

"But you know, I now exclaimed, "it's still time for you to be my girly girl, general." I took her into the amazingly well-appointed bathroom. I told her to lie down in the tub on her back. Then I squatted above her and released my pee. It was a strong stream because I hadn't had a chance to urinate all afternoon and through the reception. I aimed at her cunt and then her boobs and finally her mouth. She happily took the strong yellow pee in her mouth.

I felt my insides ready to release quite a massive amount from my bowels. I hadn't gone since I got to the capital, probably the travel and the tension slowed my digestion. I held my cheeks further apart so she could see into my hole as it opened by pooching out and then the brown-tan tip of my movement began to emerge fairly slowly and drop onto her cleavage. It was a long and reasonably thick movement but finally it tailed off. I was pleased that it was one long piece that had now lay on her cleavage and her boobs. I reached down as I stood and rubbed from it onto her skin all over her chest and down into her muff. I climbed into the large tub next to her and she rubbed it all over my breasts and bush. Then we rose and both of us used tissue to pick up the remaining shit and deposit it in the toilet, where I flushed it away.

We moved to the huge shower and cleaned each other off with the spray until we were clean. Then we kissed under the water and dried each other outside the shower.

Back in bed, with no clothing between us, I lay back and Annette was holding herself above me as she guided that fabulous clit into me. What a girl I had become—how lucky to have a wife who could fuck me as I needed to be fucked, without needing a dildo or a vibe or whatever...or a man.

It was one of the most amazing fuckings of my life. I never had told you that Graham, despite being a bastard and prick of the first order, was one amazing guy in bed; he knew just how to please any woman and he pleased me right out of my pants and into that hell I endured for a year. Jackson was kind and could please me—not at that level but well enough.

Now I was with a woman and yes, she was inside me. We couldn't let anyone know, of course, but that made it even more special, even more our own thing. As she lay on me, without pressing her weight, I felt loved and in heaven. I let my fingers reach round and into her anal rosette. She seemed to respond and kissed me adoringly.

The next day, Annette began explaining to me what she would be doing now. She would have had her effects moved into her new, more spacious office as chief of staff. Then she told me as we dressed for the day that we would be going to her new apartment: she had moved recently when she learned of her major promotion and now had a wonderful place that she hoped I would like.

After having a nice hotel breakfast brought to our room, we checked out and Annette had arranged for a limo to take us to her new place. We entered by the auspicious front gate and lobby, were welcomed by the doorman and deskperson on duty, and a staffer at the house volunteered to bring our luggage up to Annette's apartment. Annette introduced me to the staff present, stating that I would be living here in her apartment now. There were a number of elevators but Annette directed me to one which she called by placing a card over the signal.

I saw that the card had told the elevator what floor we would go to, and when the doors opened, we were in a charming foyer that led to only the one apartment. I instantly found the apartment delightful as it was roomy, spacious, light, and nicely-appointed. Annette carefully monitored my reaction and kissed me when I smiled and told her how lovely it was.

She had had the building prepare a complete packet for me, complete with maps and instructions on accessing all services, and with my own key cards.

"You can work here, of course," Annette said, "but Janet suspected that you would likely want to spend time at Goose Cookers's now sizable office in the capital. So she has set up an office for you there and we'll stop by there on my way to my work.

She walked me around the apartment and I made myself at home. I was going to have to go back to the apartment I loved so much and probably say good-bye to Denise and Linda for now, and probably Meredith, and yes, likely Jackson too. I started thinking that I might just keep the place for a time—I could afford it with what I was now making—and that would allow all of them to stay there. It also made the whole thing something other than a severance.

Things could get complicated, I started to realize. As much as I might want to invite Denise and Linda for a weekend in the capital with me, I had to recognize that it might not be well regarded for the General to be seen fraternizing with NCOs. Even the Women's Republic had its limitations. Weren't we going to fix all of those status issues?

12