A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Eleanor arrived at the apartment, Annette was there to greet her. She took Eleanor in her arms and told her how thrilled she was to read about the success she had helped bring to Goose Cookers. "You and Janet are the talk of the women's network here," she gushed. Then she added, "I gather you entertained Jackson while I was gone."

Eleanor tried to smile and at least not to cry. "Darling," she said, "you will have to believe me about this and if you don't, I'll not only ask you to punish me but to throw me out of here. I did bring him to this city and here. I realized he was our perfect specimen to model the mock-ups of the uniforms. He came through even though I know he was very uncomfortable about it. We went to dinner, and he brought me back here. I laid it on the line that we would not be intimate, one, because we were no longer married, and two, it would not be something I wanted.

"I feel he understood that, and he did not try to change my mind," she went on. "I also feel it made a difference that he is intent on marrying my sister Meredith, and all I have to do to kill that is to tell Meredith not to go ahead with it." Eleanor did not mention that she knew Meredith would be furious if Eleanor did that and that Meredith would not be all that upset if Jackson had slept with Eleanor. She decided that what she had said was the truth.

Annette seemed moved by Eleanor's statement and saw that her wife was close to tears.

"I didn't intend to make you sad," she assured Eleanor, and took her in her arms and held her tightly. She then took Eleanor by the hand and walked together to their marvelously outfitted bedroom. She helped Eleanor undress to her panties and Annette did the same. Then they climbed into bed and fell into each other's arms.

"I was out of line in intimating that you had not behaved well," Annette said with some real feeling. "I'd like it and truly appreciate your disciplining me, darling. Will you please do that." With that, Annette crawled from under the covers with Eleanor to place herself on all fours on the bed and pull her lovely white silk panties down to her knees.

"I'll do it, sweetie," Eleanor replied, "because it did make me feel bad and I'm sorry I can be so sensitive. I'm trying to get that out of my system but as you know, these things can take a long time and I'm delighted you're willing to put up with me. Just because of that, I want to give you a few strokes but out of love."

She stood, picked up her marital cane, and went over behind Annette. Every time she got to look at Annette on all fours with her panties down at her knees, she felt herself getting aroused and very wet. She took her finger and moved it down Annette's anal crack, probed into her dark, recessed bottom-hole, and then ran the finger through her wife's legs. She paused to finger Annette's wet pussy and to caress her prominent clit, which because of Annette's hermaphrodite condition, was as long and large as a penis.

Eleanor lay the cane then on Annette's pale bottom and drew it back. She speedily snapped it four times on Annette's cheeks and then reached back through her legs and again penetrated Annette's quim, which was now sopping. She climbed on the bed behind Annette and began licking her dark rear hole. When she managed to curl her tongue inside, Annette felt herself cumming like she hadn't possibly ever enjoyed before.

"Oh darling," she exuded to Eleanor, "you just blew me away and I came like I never have! Omigod!"

Eleanor lay next to her and took the larger Annette in her arms and hugged her tightly.

"We need each other, sweetie," Eleanor confessed. "I think we deeply love each other but we need to understand each other better, too. Your coming home to me is your escape from the corrections world and when I return here, I can dial out of Goose Cookers for a while. I hope the cane didn't hurt too much, did it?"

"It was fine," Annette responded. "I hope you will punish me if I ever say such things to you again. It was terribly unkind of me.

***

Development of the final prototypes of the men's punishment uniform components proceeded apace. Eleanor was deeply involved in this process, mainly to ensure that as inevitable modifications were needed, the basic design was not compromised. It was not as exciting to her as creating the design has been, but she also appreciated that she was acquiring key managerial skills in seeing a product from its initial concept through development to testing, then finally to production.

It has been impossible for the women's network to obscure the growing evidence that some women were taking their newfound independence and preferred societal status too far. Annette was receiving more reports from all her vast Corrections Service facilities that more women were being referred to the centers and even the camps for re-education.

When Eleanor was spending a few days in the second city where she still owned the apartment occupied now by Jackson and Meredith, she dined one evening with Janet at the latter's invitation. Janet found that she liked to maximize her contact with Eleanor on these visits to maintain their successful partnership. Eleanor almost casually mentioned during their dinner, which was at The Vic, the exclusive club in which now both of them were members, that Annette had told her how the number of women now referred to the Corrections Service had been growing quickly.

Janet was surprised, but Eleanor warned her that some steps needed to be taken to head off a crisis that would divide the women's community that ran the Republic.

In a subtle way, Janet managed to elicit some ideas from the always creative Eleanor. One relatively uncomplicated one, Eleanor suggested, was that they propose and then design a punishment uniform for women.

"Every household has a 'responsible woman'," Eleanor began, "who must approve most major activities, including employment, education, and travel of the family or household that she commands. Let's give these women, many of whom assumed these responsibilities for the first time when the Republic was organized, a useful tool to use when they are facing rebellion, resistance, or just misbehavior on the part of the women in their family or household."

Janet's eyes brightened. "You of all people understand that there is a fierce antipathy among many of the powerful women whom I know to misbehaving women," she replied. "I suspect the President will be very pleased that this offers her an opportunity to please that constituency. Even radical feminists will find it difficult to justify resisting this step, because these women bring discredit on the entire movement, rightly or wrongly."

Eleanor smiled and discussed some features of the uniform she was conceptualizing as they spoke. She liked using the theme of a modified prison uniform, with a greenish-gray rough texture, but with a short skirt that would place on full display the bright red panties the offender would be made to wear.

"The juvenile style will also be emphasized in the little scarlet and gray socks that will be worn with the skirt," Eleanor continued. "Under the uniform greenish-gray top, she will be wearing a little white vest—no bra permitted—and the shoes will be modified Mary Janes, shiny and black but not patent leather, mainly because the cost would be prohibitive and unjustified."

"I like it," Janet exclaimed. "This addresses a number of needs and presents us with a nice opportunity as well."

With Janet's support, and the usual confidential operating plan, Eleanor worked with her favorite technical advisors, Phyllis and Kathy Ann, to generate some prototypes. She had decided that modeling these, now that they were ready, would be a good way for her to involve her sister Meredith, who was living rent-free in the comfortable apartment that Eleanor now kept but rarely used. On her trips to the city from the capital, she sometimes now stayed at a top-of-the-line hotel, or even at Janet's luxurious apartment, by direct invitation. She knew she had to limit her use of that option, but also felt that her boss would tell her straight out if her presence there was not in order because of Janet's social and business obligations.

Eleanor visited Meredith for this purpose but insisted on taking her sister out to dinner. She didn't want Jackson around and she knew there might be some bad reaction from Meredith and knew she would be better situated to deal with that if it were just the two of them together.

She began by assuring her sister that this request did not connote any suggestion that Meredith was not behaving as she should. Eleanor knew that her sister was sensitive now to any reference to her sordid past. In fact, Eleanor told her, when Meredith married Jackson, she would become the "responsible woman" in her household. This would bolster her stature, she said, and having the prospect of making her husband wear a punishment uniform would add to that.

"Anyway," Eleanor went on, "you will be the responsible woman so you will not be wearing the women's punishment uniform other than in this modeling session.

As she considered Eleanor's points, Meredith realized there was no good reason for her not to try on the embarrassing uniform. She would not ever again be wearing it and she would have paid Eleanor back, even in this modest way, for all that she had done for Meredith.

The next day, Eleanor had given Meredith a official-looking note from Goose Cookers that Meredith would be participating in a government-sanctioned project for the afternoon. Meredith was able to present this to her supervisor who was pleased that her employee had been selected for a high-priority Women's Republic program.

When Meredith arrived at Goose Cookers, Eleanor had arranged for her to be brought first to Eleanor's now large office. She figured this would impress her sister. Then she walked with her to the room that the company had designed for products to be tried on and tested. She introduced Meredith to Janet, Phyllis, and Kathy Ann, who were present for this important modeling session.

One of Janet's aides, Carolyn, expert at helping women who might not be professional models undress and put on the clothes to be modeled, accompanied Meredith to the fitting room. Meredith was not a modest person, mainly because of the days she longed to forget but knew she should not because they needed to remain as a warning to her when she was a whore.

Carolyn helped Meredith step into the red panties and to pull the white vest over her head. Then she put on the uniform top, button the front uniform buttons, and pulled up and zipped up the short skirt. Finally, she slipped on the little white socks and the modified Mary Jane-style shoes.

Meredith was not the most emotion-driven person, but she had trouble not tearing up as she considered the humiliating appearance of the uniform. Carolyn reminded her that she was only modeling it and that Eleanor had told Carolyn how Meredith was to become a "responsible woman" in her household soon.

When she walked into the room where the women awaited her, Kelly Ann, who had an outgoing, bubbly manner, told her that she shone through the drab uniform. Phyllis, and finally Janet, complimented her, and Janet ended the session by thanking her on behalf of the company and the government sponsor that had supported the development of the uniform.

Meredith was on a high among these competent women complimenting her. Carolyn escorted her back to the fitting room, where a seamstress appeared to take notes on the precise sizing and possible need for modifications. She was then brought back to the room where she had modeled.

Eleanor there hugged her and gave her a kiss. Then she presented her with a gift-wrapped package. Janet then informed her that it contained several sets of Goose Cookers lingerie in her size.

"This is part of our thank you for your helping us today," Janet said pleasantly. She then handed Meredith an envelope which Meredith placed in her handbag. Eleanor now helped make the rounds to accept the individual thanks of each of the women and then walked with her to the front of the building. Meredith got into her car, and before she left, opened the envelope, and was amazed to find a company check for $1,000.

12