A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you got into trouble which got you sent to the unit the first time," Kate added quite bluntly. "I want to avoid making stupid mistakes so I'm asking you to help me, tell me when I may be going the wrong way or making the wrong choice or decision. I won't hold it against you even if I can't do something the way you would want me to."

"I promise to do that, Kate," Linda responded. "And from now on, it will have to be 1LT Kate to me. Try to keep in contact with Eleanor. She's good people. She has an inner strength to have surmounted some stuff that was way beyond anything anyone else I know has faced. She also will back you up with Annette if you stay friends with her. You've had the chance so maintain the rapport. LTC Rachel is another story. You're obviously in an amazing place if she recommended you. She is one tough lady. She's incredibly able, though, even though she scares me at times."

Kate quickly decided that it would not be useful to confide in Linda about having the occasion to spank Eleanor. That would just be gossip and could only serve to get her in trouble.

She reported for duty at the unit early on Monday morning. Her uniform was immaculate, and her face scrubbed. 1SG Wendy met her when she arrived and showed her to her nice office adjoining LTC Rachel's. Wendy welcomed her and told her she was pleased that she was joining them. She told Kate that she would provide her with the support to which she was entitled "and then some," she smiled. Then she took her in to see LTC Rachel.

Rachel stood and smiled, which was amazing to Kate in itself. "Let's get one thing straight right now, Kate," she began, "and I will call you that and you can call me Rachel. No one else here can. But call me Ma'am or Colonel when someone else is with us. I asked for you and GEN Annette gave you to me. I haven't had a real deputy who was an officer before, or even another commissioned officer here. I need you. We are bigger and we do more now. Help me maintain the reputation we have won for this unit.

"If you show respect as well as firmness, the cadre here will support you," Rachel continued. "You're still new in the Service so listen to Wendy and Belinda and to Denise, Barbara, and Linda. Sometimes the problems have been pushed up the line to me. You will now get some of them first. I was impressed by the way you took charge of your household. You will be using those skills here. I will back you up, always, but don't embarrass me."

Kate thanked her, promised to follow what she had been told, and returned to her nice new office to start absorbing everything she had been given to digest. Wendy came in to inform her that LTC Rachel, whom she called "the Boss," wanted Kate to do the welcome to the new group of retrainees. Wendy told her that it was a good chance to support the unit's cadre by warning the newbies that they would not have an easy time of it. Wendy said the talk would be happening at 11:00 A.M. and handed Kate a script of a past welcome by Rachel. She suggested that Kate go over it and make changes until she felt comfortable with the text.

Kate reshaped the welcome to remind the entrants why they had been sent to the unit and that it was their last chance. She said she had an open-door policy if anyone were having a problem, but that the cadre would be equally strict on all of them.

When she walked out in her crisp new uniform to make her debut, she was no longer nervous. She was accustomed to being forthright but sage. She welcomed them but reminded them that they were here "because you fucked up. Don't stew and rant that someone treated you unfairly. You have a chance to rewrite your record, except for your not now having the chance to come back here again. The next stop for you if you mess up again is the door.

Kate decided to be graphic. "You better get used to being inspected a lot and very intimately," she told them. "I'm new here myself but the sergeants and commandant are not. They know what works. Almost everyone who makes it out of here succeeds. Whoever performs the best will get a personal letter to your commandant from ours, LTC Rachel. That will make a difference for you. It will likely not only clean your record but may get you a promotion. Even just getting the certificate that you have completed our program will stand you in good stead."

Then she surprised them by telling them to stand and unzip and remove their uniform skirts. She followed that with an order that they pull their panties down below their bottoms. Four sergeants were standing by. She called out names: the first four would report to SSG Barbara; the second four she called out would go to SFC Linda; the next four to SFC Denise. Each of the sergeants raised her hand. Then she named the last four. "You four will report up here to me."

Each of the three sergeants had their quartet of retrainees follow them to a corner of the large room. Kate remained in the front and after the others had gone to the corners, she ordered the now frightened four before her to bend over their chairs and grasp the seats. When she was facing four female bare bottoms, Kate picked up her new duty cane, identical to the standard Corrections Service one Annette had used to cane Janet the previous night and stood behind the first woman.

"PFC Lara Logan," she intoned, "my report here states that you told your commandant that she had her head wedged. Even if she did, you are lucky you weren't shitcanned on the spot. If you say something like that to anyone here, you will sorely regret it." Lara was a large brown-haired woman who seemed resolute but was hiding the wild fear that Kate had aroused in her. She had never experienced being reamed out by an officer who was so young but so forceful.

Kate told her not to answer what Kate had said about her.

Then she stood behind Lara, bent down, took a white cloth from her inside pocket and carefully placed it between Lara's bottom cheeks and pressed it in as deeply as she could. Lara was taken by surprise at this invasion of her most private place.

Kate now retrieved the cloth and looked at it. It had brown streaks.

"You need to learn to clean yourself back there," she said with a tone of concern that surprised Lara as much as the inspection had and effectively kept her from crying out in either protest or pain. "One of the cadre is going to check your hole every day to see if you've learned," she added.

Then she stepped back, picked up her cane, and began to cane Lara expertly. Wendy was watching and was impressed. She realized that the new First Lieutenant knew how to cane. The stripes appeared on Lara's bottom as the retrainee screamed; soon the gate pattern could be discerned, after the traditional sixer.

Kate repeated both her recitation of the retrainee's offense and administered the both the impromptu inspection and then the expert sixer to the next retrainee, PFC Karen Nelson, as well as the other two retrainees. Each of them weas found to have a dirty bottom except for the fourth, PFC Sheila.

Kate then called 1SG Wendy over and asked her to make a note of the three failures and also to give PFC Sheila a commendatory notation.

Wendy complied with Kate's order and now felt that all four would be well aware of their need to get with the program. Kate then formally turned them over to 1SG Wendy. She picked up her papers from the podium and walked out of the room without looking back and headed for her office.

Wendy remained in the room and told the four women with sore bare bottoms to keep their panties down and skirts up. Then she gave them an order to sit. There was a chorus of groans.

"If I ever hear that again for as long as you are here," 1SG Wendy barked, "you will get a much more severe caning than 1LT Kate just administered. I'm here to keep track of your progress. I've been in the Service for longer than you have been on earth. Do what you're told and focus on getting your head straight here. You can come and tell me whatever is bothering you. Most of it will not get you any change in your program. But there's always a first time. If I can't solve your problem, we will both see 1LT Kate. And then the Boss, LTC Rachel. They are both my bosses. You piss them off and you'll have me to deal with. You don't want that."

Lara and the other woman, Karen, a compact little blonde who had quickly become her friend, made faces. Wendy stopped her lecture.

"You two don't like what I said and figured you can take me on," Wendy snapped at them. "Come over here, right now!"

The two looked fearful now. They didn't know how Wendy might respond and they suddenly were worried about it. The three sergeants were back in the room, along with their twelve charges. Wendy told SFC Denise to take Lara and Karen to Training Room One.

Denise was joined by her partner, SFC Linda, when the group reached Training Room One. Linda told both of the now frightened retrainees, who had been working in a distant Re-Education Camp, to strip. She could see that their reaction was one of surprise more than fear.

Now Denise ordered Lara and Karen to bend over the training table and spread their legs well apart. The two complied and realized that their vulvas and anuses were now completely displayed to the sergeants. Then came the next order, this time from Linda: "Reach behind you and hold your bottom cheeks open."

The two retrainees took deep breaths and now their bottom cheeks were spread. Denise walked over and peered down right between the cheeks of each of them.

"These are two of the ones with dirty bottoms. SFC Linda," she said, "but they will fit all right."

Lara and Karen wondered what kind of punishment--or maybe torture--would next be visited upon them. They did not have long to wait.

SFC Linda came over with two small enema bulbs. She handed one to Denise.

"Both of you bend over," Denise ordered. "You're going to get a cleaning out so you start learning to keep your asshole sparkling." Then she inserted the tip into Lara's bottom-hole and pressed enough to send the warm water into Lara's colon.

Linda did the same and soon Karen had a small enema in her rectum and colon.

Left bent over, they soon began asking if they could be permitted to expel.

Linda did not intend to punish them severely, so she sent Lara and then Karen to the commode in the small enclosure behind the back wall where they noisily expelled. Each took plenty of the toilet paper there to wipe herself exceptionally well.

"You two will be getting an early introduction to one of our tools for retraining here," Linda told them upon their return. She handed each of them a pair of the black vinyl panties and said that they should put them on. "Stop when you are pulling them up your thighs," she ordered.

The two stood ashamed with the panties around their thighs. Denise came over and carefully attached the vaginal and rectal plugs to each pair of panties.

"Now pull them up," Denise ordered. She and Linda watch as they could tell that the invasive prongs slid into the vagina and rectum of each retrainee.

"They're intrusive," Linda observed, "just as we are going to be whenever you show signs of not accepting the need for each of you to change your attitudes."

She then proceeded to insert small padlocks in the waistband where there were places for them. The two retrainees were now locked into the punishment panties.

"I'm now going to give you a warning. If you need to use the lavatory, come and ask one of us to accompany you. We will then unlock you to use the latrine or shower. We are going to trust you now to come for us when nature calls. Should you decide you don't need to do that, we will know, and we have a surprise or two in store for you. How long you will wear these panties will depend on your behavior from here on. One bit of advice: don't run or make fast movements in them. It will hurt. And learn to cooperate--your time here will be that much easier."

Logan and Nelson, who were in their late 20s, were less sophisticated than the Service members who had spent more time in either of the two major cities of the Republic. Lara and Karen, as the cadre referred to all retrainees now by their first names, were left in the Training Room and stared at the various punishment implements on the walls.

"This is a scary place, Karen," PFC Lara remarked, "and it gives me a chill seeing all those canes and straps and stuff. I now realize that these women mean business. We two need to stick together but also get with their program. I have a feeling things will get grim quite soon if we don't.

Her friend nodded her agreement. "I already hate having this dork up my coochie and one in my bottom," she complained. "I don't mean to embarrass you, Lara, but have you ever had a you-know-what up your back passage?"

"Yes, sweetie," Lara answered her. "And once my asshole and rectum got used to having something back there, it actually turned me on. This thing could get better, but I don't like the idea of being constantly fucked by these dorks."

When the two returned to the dorm they shared with the other ten retrainees, their black vinyl panties attracted some attention.

"So, they gave you those to wear?" one woman asked.

"Yes," Lara told her, "but eventually you all will have to wear them."

"They just look like they will make you sweat," the woman, whose name was Gracie, ventured.

"You don't see the nasty part, honey," Lara responded. "There's a dork inside that goes up your cunt and another stuck up your asshole."

"Yikes," Gracie said as her face reddened, "that's pretty awful. It must hurt."

"The sad thing is," Lara answered, "is that the one up my ass gives me nice feelings and it isn't all horrible to have a prong constantly fucking you, but the two together is not very good at all."

Gracie quickly departed, deciding that it was safer to not be seen with Lara and Karen.

After she left, Lara remarked to Karen, "She's another one from the capital here. They think they're better than us. I got into trouble for telling my commandant her head was wedged. What did you do to get sent here?"

Karen laughed at Lara's explanation. "I was caught having it off with a man who had been sent to our center for re-education. I still feel awful, but he was a real hunk," she grinned.

"Did they catch you in flagrante?" Lara followed up.

"What does that mean?" Karen asked. "I'm just a not-too-well-educated country girl.

"It means were you fucking when you were caught?" Lara answered, without any attitude.

"No, that would've been the worst," Karen answered. "But one of my superiors who sort of had it in for me--well, she was jealous--found a pair of my panties which I had put on...oh, when I was still dripping!"

"You're the best!" Lara cried. "We two just have to stick together to get through this!" She hugged Karen and they went back into the main lecture room.

* * *

SFCs Denise and Linda had dismissed the retrainees and said they would have an hour to get lunch in the mess hall and then could relax until called for formation.

They then proceeded to 1LT Kate's office for a meeting she had called.

When they arrived, they found Kate there, but also SSG Barbara, 1SG Wendy, and MSG Belinda. There was also a thirtyish redhaired woman who introduced herself as WO3 Kathryn, and who then said she was from the procurement section.

1LT Kate introduced the subject of the meeting.

"This is about a new piece of correctional equipment that has been ordered for our unit," Kate began. "It is intended to be used when we have instances of severe resistance to retraining here, which I understand have been increasing in frequency."

The others nodded their agreement.

"I'm going to ask SFC Denise and SFC Linda to discuss this because they were assigned at one time to a retraining camp that was equipped with this device."

Denise and Linda were now wondering to what Kate was referring.

Kate then called on WO3 Kathryn.

"I'm a Warrant Officer in the procurement unit, as some of you are aware," Kathryn started. "We arrange for purchase and delivery of all equipment. This particular item is called a corrective toilet box. I think I should let SFC Denise or SFC Linda describe it for you."

Now that Denise knew what she meant, she stood and began to speak, "We did have one of these at the camp where Linda and I served. It is a large structure that can be installed in any room or building, however, and it will be set in the wall or floor so it looks like two normal toilet seats as some of you may recall were found in old-fashioned outhouses.

"The difference here is that it is designed so that someone who is going to be punished may be made to lie down on a shelf inside the box," Denise continued. "There are two shelves, and they are a few feet under each of the toilet seats. There are no other openings for light.

"The long and the short of it," she went on, "is that this is for toilet punishment, namely, the retrainee placed inside will be strapped in and lying right below the toilet seat, will only see the bare bottom of anyone who sits on the seat especially if both are occupied. The only light will be the small bit that is visible through the legs of the person sitting on the seat.

"I don't need to mince words or be too graphic," she said, "but someone being punished is being a toilet in that the urine and feces excreted by the user on the seat will fall right on the face and chest of the person being punished in the toilet box."

"This was reserved at the camp for the most egregious offenders, as you might expect," Denise then explained. "I only saw it used twice for men who were regarded as close to incorrigible. Its use had to be approved by the camp's commandant, who in our camp was CPT Elizabeth."

"Part of the discretion that has to be approved by the commandant was the disciplining officer's proposed time during which the retrainee will have to remain in the box," Denise explained further. "While the retrainee is in the box, all cadre will be advised that they are expected to use the toilet box to relieve themselves for the duration of the disciplining."

"So, we will have to do our business sitting on one of those outhouse seats over this retrainee?" MSG Belinda asked.

"Yes," 1LT Kate answered, "that is the unit commander's intention. I don't imagine that anyone is offended or shy about doing this? In contrast to Denise's camp, you will note, the persons being disciplined here will all be female, which might make a difference to those who would not want their private parts seen by the person being disciplined."

"Denise, how did you and Linda feel about those men being able to see your private parts?" MSG Belinda asked.

"Belinda," Denise responded, "they do not have an angle to see who you are. All they see is your bottom as it sits on the hole. And then they are having to deal with what is falling on them, so they don't spend too much time trying to know who is pissing or shitting on them."

"This facility will be installed over the weekend," WO3 Kathryn stated. "You will then be able to apply to the unit commander through 1LT Kate, the deputy commander, for authorization of use.

There was some murmured discussion among the cadre, all of whom liked the idea that LTC Rachel would be signing off on use of the toilet box.

After the meeting broke up, Wendy and Belinda sat down with Denise and Linda.

"Denise, this is quite an innovation here," Wendy said. "We do learn to use the latrine with other women without stalls, but they are corrections officers, and it is part of the culture. I confess that I will feel a bit strange having someone staring up at my bottom as I do my business."

"I was surprised how natural it seemed to me after the first time," Linda observed. "It was weird because these men always wished they could see us with our pants down and when they did, it was not the situation they had imagined!"