A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Belinda," Wendy said with a grin, "you and I are a long way from our early training when we used the open latrines. Now we're so used to being able to urinate and defecate like ladies. Maybe this will be good for toughening us up a bit."

"I don't mean to be crude," SSG Barbara said, "but what if the person down there tries to spit at or bite your bare bottom?"

"First, they are strapped down," Linda answered. "And second, no one is likely to be able to spit that far from a position on their back."

Wendy's cell phone had a steady buzz. "That's the chief," Wendy said as she answered the phone and merely said, "Yes" several times.

After she finished the call, Wendy said, 'The chief is coming in to talk with us."

LTC Rachel then appeared. She looked composed but as always, somewhat impatient.

"You've been briefed on the toilet box," she began. "As you know, I will have to sign off on any use of it. If I am unavailable, 1LT Kate will fill in for me."

"Colonel," MSG Belinda asked, "has anything in particular led you to authorize and install this device?"

"No, Belinda," LTC Rachel responded. "I've noted that we seem to be getting some more recalcitrant retrainees who are resistant to our normal process. When this device was brought to my attention, it struck me that this could be useful in those limited situations. I want this reserved for truly badly behaved correctional officers."

"Thank you, Colonel," Belinda said.

"Does anyone else have any questions?' LTC Rachel asked. "You all know that I value your opinions. Denise, I'd like to hear how you feel about this being available, since you are familiar with its previous use."

"Thank you, Colonel," Denise replied. "I only saw this used twice and the man--both were men--was placed in it for several hours, in each instance, from morning formation until midday. I think that is longer than necessary. I would suggest that an hour should be able to accomplish the goal of cooperation."

"I will take it upon myself to set the time for each use," LTC Rachel said. "I agree with SFC Denise that use should be limited to the time truly needed. SFC Denise, did you feel that the time of punishment used at your camp was appropriate?"

"Colonel," Denise answered, "I felt at the time that the behavior being disciplined was so egregious that CPT Elizabeth wisely set the time at three hours. I'm not sure that it needs to be that long here. But I don't know for what behavior it will be used here."

"I would say that any retrainee who behaves so as to require admonition three times qualifies for a request to me for use of this box," LTC Rachel answered. "Requests will be submitted to 1SG Wendy, and then will go for review to 1LT Kate, and finally to me. As you know, from past experience, we do not allow these kinds of requests to pile up."

There was a general look of satisfaction on the faces of the cadre. They all respected the firmness of LTC Rachel and even accepted the introduction of this seemingly extreme punishment as appropriate, so long as she was the final decider as to when it should be used.

PFC Lara came to the night officer, who happened to be SFC Linda, at about 11:30 P.M. to be unlocked for toilet use. Linda had been nodding off and was not overly friendly when awakened to unlock Lara's vinyl panties. Linda led her to the latrine and unlocked the little padlock in the waistband and had Lara pull down the panties. There was the usual humiliating pop when the dorks emerged from her vagina and anus.

Lara winced at the sound but then proceeded to sit on the latrine and do her business. She wiped and stood. Linda allowed her to pull up the panties herself and make sure the dorks slid back into her sore vagina and anus. Then she relocked the waistband lock.

"For how long will I have to wear these, Sergeant?" Lara inquired.

"Usually, they are worn for three days," Linda replied. "But you and Karen were put in them early because you exhibited some attitude. Lose that and we might consider letting you out before what would be four days."

Lara smiled and said she was very sorry she had behaved s badly and hoped the sergeants would see that she had learned her lesson.

"I'm pleased to hear that, Lara," Linda smiled, "because I need to warn you. There's a new and very unpleasant punishment that has been set up in the unit now and you don't want to find out what it is. Anyone who offends three times in the way you did will be learning about it."

"There's a rumor already among the class," Lara reported.

"Really?" Linda asked.

"Yes," Lara said coolly. "It sounds to me like someone will be punished by putting them in a toilet."

"Your rumor is correct," Linda told her, "and I've been assigned previously to a camp where this was used. You have been located at a fairly remote center; I understand."

"Yes," Lara answered, "that is really scary. Karen and I are a little raw, because we're not big city girls like you and the rest of our class."

"I grew up in the country," Linda said to her, "and you probably know that I was sent here the way you were. Just play along, don't make waves, and you'll do all right. I don't want to see either Karen or you in that toilet box."

"Thanks for telling me, Sergeant," Lara emotionally thanked her and asked if she could give her a hug.

"Sure," Linda answered with her smile, "go ahead and hug me, PFC Lara. What was your rank before you were sent here, Lara?

"I'm a Staff Sergeant (SSG) back at my center," Lara answered.

"Well, you behave yourself and do what you're told, and you'll have those stripes back soon," Linda said. "I'm going to keep my eye on you, not to catch you up but to help you."

"Thanks, Sarge," Lara beamed as she left to go back to her bed.