A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 38

Story Info
Kate punishes sergeants, enjoys Rachel, learns from Kathryn.
6.3k words
4.3
4.6k
2

Part 38 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 38

By Leslie Jones

[This story features significant disciplining and involves bodily functions. If you find this bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18. My thanks to Susan Greenway for her kind permission to use one of her characters.]

The retraining unit of the Women's Republic Correctional Service is located at the headquarters in the capital city. Its mission is to retrain correctional officers at all levels who have gotten into trouble in their units and thus have been referred by their commandants. This is their last chance to clear their record in the service; if they wash out of the retraining unit, they will generally be dismissed from the service.

LTC Rachel has been the chief of the unit for several years and is now supported by 1LT Kate, who received a direct commission after intensive training only a few months ago. Two veteran noncoms, 1SG Wendy and MSG Belinda, head the cadre, with SFC Denise, SFC Linda, and SSG Barbara on staff.

1LT Kate was invited to dine with GEN Annette, the chief of staff, and her wife Eleanor. This was a great opportunity for Kate, and it occurred through the good offices of SFC Denise and SFC Linda, both of whom had been roommates of Eleanor back when they all were located in the second city of the Republic. The sergeants had been cadre at the local reeducation center and had been assigned to the retraining unit around the time that Eleanor had moved to the capital to head Goose Cookers' office there.

Eleanor's patron Janet has connections throughout the capital and effectively runs the company although she holds the title of executive vice president, partly so that she is not immediately seen as the key person to contact. Eleanor and Janet were at the dinner hosted by Annette to which 1LT Kate was invited. All were impressed with her maturity for a 20-year-old woman.

When Annette decided that it was time for her to discipline Janet, she invited Kate to take Eleanor across her lap and spank her. Kate realized that this was a major test because Eleanor, after all, was the wife of the chief of staff of her entire service. Eleanor also had an early encounter with the Corrections Service (see chapter 1 of this series). But Eleanor completely cooperated in taking down her lovely Goose Cooker panties and Kate spanked her until her bottom was red.

Kate now faces several challenges as deputy to LTC Rachel, a demanding but very warm boss. The unit has received a toilet box, with which Denise and Linda were familiar from its use at the retraining camp for men where they served as cadre before coming to the reeducation center in the second city. It was used for punishment of egregious misbehavior by men going through retraining.

A man or woman sentenced to time in the box was placed and secured on a shelf under two toilet holes similar to an old-fashioned outhouse. For however long he (or she) was placed there, the cadre would use the box as their toilet and the person being punished would see only the bottoms of the users as their excretions landed on them.

The box has not yet been employed by the unit as any retrainee who misbehaves enough to be sentenced to placement in it would be written up by cadre and then the referral sent to 1LT Kate or LTC Rachel for approval. The primary purchasing officer at headquarters, WO3 Kathryn, recently met with Kate and Rachel to brief them on a new item.

The unit has long used vinyl training panties as a part of the regimen through which retrainees are subjected. These panties can be fitted with vaginal and rectal plugs that are attached by cadre before the retrainee puts the panties on. They are then locked and must be unlocked by cadre for toilet needs. The retrainees need to walk carefully to avoid pain from the dorks and cadre find that behavior improves markedly with their wear.

Usually, the retrainees are placed in the panties for three days and then released upon behaving well. The term may be extended by any of the sergeants when they feel further punishment is necessary. WO3 Kathryn is explaining to Kate and Rachel that they will now receive four sizes of plugs for use with the panties.

"You can use these with the stock of panties you now have," she began. "These were ordered and produced by Goose Cookers, so you can rest assured that the quality is definitely excellent. We have had good experience with the firm. The current plugs you have are what will be designated as size A. The new sizes I have ordered are sizes B, C, and D.

"Each of these is slightly wider and longer than the one before it in order. Thus, if a retrainee is already wearing the panties, the next size plugs may easily be substituted for the ones she had been wearing and I can assure you that she will feel the difference. Advising the retrainees that their conduct may result in their wearing larger sizes will likely result in improved behavior all by itself," she noted.

"Having this range available will allow you to respond to serious misconduct by initially outfitting the panties with, say, C-level plugs," she went on. Then she concluded by informing the leadership that the shipment was on its way and would arrive the next day.

Kate and Rachel thanked Kathryn for her outstanding support of their operation, and she excused herself.

"Well, Kate," LTC Rachel said, " I think our cadre will appreciate these plugs. I do like the idea that we have a graduated series of increasingly severe intrusive punishments,"

"Yes," Kate reflected. "This class of retrainees seems likely to need these training devices. I've detected some bad attitudes already."

"I'll leave it to you to approve any use of the larger sizes," Rachel advised her. "I'd like you to take this approval power on for a while until we see fit to delegate it to the cadre. Frankly, Wendy and Belinda are certainly capable now and you should let them know that they should review requests and recommend those they approve to you for signoff. I expect you will feel comfortable delegating to them fairly soon."

"Thank you, Rachel," Kate responded. "I appreciate your entrusting this to me as I hope to find these devices helpful, and I feel certain that the cadre will."

LTC Rachel smiled and then invited Kate to join her in her apartment later that day for some "attitude readjustment". This was a first for Kate, but she expected that it would be another test for her, all of which she had so far passed with flying colors. She knew that Rachel was demanding but she liked her boss and wanted to please her.

When she arrived, she had changed out of uniform, as had Rachel. They both wore stylish skirts and bright-colored tops with flats. Rachel welcomed Kate with an offer of cocktails and Kate asked for white wine, which Rachel prepared, along with her usual g&t. After some small talk, Rachel mentioned that she had received some samples from Kathryn of the new plugs and hoped Kate would find it helpful if they both tried them on.

Kate grinned and said that in some ways this was a nice part of the job.

Rachel smiled and beckoned to Kate with her little finger to come sit next to her on the couch. Then she took Kate in her arms and held her close and kissed her softly on her lips. The two then gently unbuttoned the other's blouse and unzipped her skirt. They slipped out of these and were now in bra and panties.

Rachel unhooked Kate's bra and the young woman's nice perky breasts stood up proudly. She responded by slipping Rachel's bralette off and now the unit chief's pleasantly large bosoms were also on display. Kate began petting them and then kissing Rachel's nipples and Rachel responded by slipping her thumbs in the waistband of Kate's pretty pale blue panties and sliding them down her legs and off.

She then began fingering her deputy's quim delicately and expertly. Kate helped Rachel out of her undies and moved to kiss her on her labia and extend her tongue into her boss's vaginal opening. The two were now feeling quite happy and moved into a 69 position on the couch enjoying each other's sopping pussies.

Kate licked Rachel's labia, tongued her vaginal opening, and then delicately grazed the tip of her clit as Rachel performed similar affection on Kate's sex. It did not take long for each to orgasm and Rachel's was quite major in her movement and the amount she squirted onto Kate's face. Kate was very aroused by her chief's ministrations and enjoyed a nice cum.

"I think we're now ready to try out the devices Kathryn sent to me," Rachel confided. "Yes, I've wanted to ask you up here, but this gave us a nice chance to get a bit more intimately acquainted, combined with a purpose."

She opened a container that had several sets of the plugs, each set of four ranging from A through D.

Kate recalled both when she had been made to wear the training panties during her direct-commission training and also when the new retrainees had been initiated into wearing them. "I didn't realize you had received these," Kate chuckled, "but this is a great way to both get to know each other and accomplish a useful objective."

Rachel took out two of the B-sized plugs and handed one to Kate. Then the two stood and faced one another as they slowly squatted. Kate held her labia apart as Rachel inserted the vaginal B plug and then she reciprocated with her boss. Then Kate turned round and squatted while Rachel put the rectal B dork in Kate's lovely posterior. Kate then carefully and gently inserted the rectal B plug into her chief's anal opening. She thought to herself that Rachel's rear looked pretty nice for a woman nearing 40.

"Well, we certainly can feel how our charges will when these get stuffed up their quims and tushees," Rachel said with a thin smile. "I confess that I did once try out our existing dorks and they felt quite intrusive," she added. "I suspect these will encourage the wearer to clean up her act."

Kate had little idea of what Rachel's sexual experience had involved, although she suspected the unit chief might prefer women, as her bringing Kate to orgasm had appeared expertly done. Kate herself was defiantly bi, so she enjoyed this kind of stimulation. Yet she particularly felt the size of the dorks as her experience in having both holes filled was somewhat limited.

Rachel withdrew both plugs from Kate's vagina and anus. She grinned when she looked at the rectal plug and observed the smudges on it, especially at the tip.

She was smiling when she expressed what might have embarrassed Kate: "It looks like some little girl may soon need to make a doody."

Kate did blush but then remarked, "Well, dear Rachel, it shouldn't be that surprising that when you poke into someone's bottom, you may find some shit."

Rachel laughed and invited Kate to remove the plugs from the unit chief's holes. Kate gently slid the dorks out and gazed at them. The plug that had been in Rachel's vagina did glisten with the plenteous flow from her orgasm, but the rectal plug was clean.

"Not only is your hiney hole sparklingly clean," Kate giggled, but as she put the plug at her nose, "yours doesn't even stink."

They both laughed and hugged each other. Then Rachel took out the D plugs, the largest. Kate looked amazed at the girth of both, regarding the vaginal dork as wider than any cock she had ever seen much less had inside her. Rachel realized that this episode might involve some discomfort at the very least.

"Remember, that these are intended as punishment, not for pleasure," she reminded Kate as she slowly pushed the huge dork into Kate's tight vagina. Kate's face reddened with the pressure of the plug on her delicate tissues. She now was becoming quite fearful of how the rectal intrusion would hurt.

Rachel was very careful in her placing the large rectal intruder in Kate's cute anal rosette. She had dipped the tip into the Vaseline, so it did make it easier to insert without causing Kate more pain.

"Wow," Kate was able to exclaim, "I'm filled over the top." She stood and tried to walk, very slowly, but grimaced from the pain caused by the two dorks inside her pussy and bottom-hole. She did relish the chance to carry out the trial insertions in Rachel's openings. Rachel lay on her back and spread her legs lewdly. Kate liked seeing her unit chief's neatly trimmed bush and pleasantly mature labia as she carefully approached Rachel's vaginal opening with the large D vaginal plug. It did slide in--she knew that the vagina was able to expand incredibly for birthing although this dork was nowhere near as large as a baby.

Rachel uttered a little cry but managed to turn over and spread her legs for the rectal plug. Kate dipped that in the Vaseline and very slowly introduced it into Rachel's dark-colored anal opening. Rachel squirmed and Kate suggested that she try to remain still. She felt empowered in offering that recommendation to her nice but firm superior. The plug went in until the handle was only visible at Rachel's anal opening.

"Oh, yes," Rachel murmured. "These are definitely severe and will make quite an impression on those who are made to wear them."

"I totally agree," Kate responded. "Stand up slowly and try to walk a bit."

She watched as the sturdy Rachel rose, grimaced, and then took a few steps.

"Oh my god, Kate," she announced. "Every step seems likely to rip me apart in there. These must be reserved for very bad girls, and yes, boys. Too bad the latter will only get one of them."

"Well," Kate commented, "we almost always have only women sent to our unit."

"I can think of a few men who would benefit from wearing these," Rachel volunteered.

* * *

It wasn't very long until the cadre felt ready to recommend use of the plug series. Not surprisingly, the first to get into trouble and earn this proposed discipline were PFCs Lara and Karen. They were lingering in the mess hall and had to be scolded by the mess sergeant to finish their meal and bus their trays. Lara called the sergeant a witch and Karen giggled as she agreed with Lara and asked the sergeant if she had her panties in a knot.

Two hours later, 1SG Wendy came to the dorm and called the two out.

"You both made a big mistake in sassing the mess sergeant," she told them sternly, as both women began to regret their amusement at the mess sergeant's expense. "She has recommended severe discipline and the request is being reviewed by 1LT Kate right now. You will both report to my office in 10 minutes in full uniform."

Wendy then visited Kate's office and explained the situation. "I think we can respond to MSG Janice's report by awarding them two days with the B plugs. This unfortunately is a perfect instance of when this kind of disciplining is needed."

Kate looked at her and indicated her assent by signing the form. "I think LTC Rachel needs to be apprised because this is the first use of the bigger plugs," she said.

With that, she took the form into LTC Rachel's office and told her that they had received the first rec for use of the new plugs.

"They're only B's," Kate commented.

Rachel reviewed the form and since Kate had already signed off, merely added "O.K. LTC R" in the upper right-hand corner.

"We'll see if this makes any difference," she said and asked who the lucky retrainees were.

Kate informed her of the overall problem so far with PFCs Lara and Karen.

"Wendy tells me she thinks they will be settling down," Kate reported. "They're country girls and we're not making exceptions, but we won't rush to use the D's."

Rachel nodded her agreement with the approach Kate had outlined. With that, Kate thanked her, saluted, and left the office.

She gave the signed form to Wendy, who returned to her office and sent word for the two retrainees to report to her. When Lara and Karen arrived, she could see that they were frightened. She immediately unlocked the vinyl panties they had on and told them to pull them down.

"Because you two can't get with the program," she informed them, "the unit commander has approved increasing the size of your plugs." She then took the B plugs out and substituted them, attaching each to a vaginal or rectal stub in the panty crotch when she had removed the standard plugs, which were now labelled 'sub-A'.

"Now pull those up," she ordered, and the two slowly lifted the panties up their thighs and felt the plugs slip into their vaginas and rectums.

"Ooh," said Karen, "those are much bigger." Lara nodded her agreement, and both were now worried that walking would be even more painful.

"You two brought this on yourselves," Wendy said. "It will be up to you to behave because the cadre will be watching you. I'd focus on behaving if you don't want your days of wearing these to be extended. Or for you to receive an even larger plug. There are two more bigger sizes."

This made an impression on the two. Lara was barely avoiding crying and Karen was quietly sobbing already.

"Walk very slowly," Wendy advised. "The cadre have tested these, so they know what you're going through."

SFC Denise was on night duty that evening and at about midnight, both Lara and Karen appeared and asked to be unlocked to urinate. Denise felt a little sorry for them and quickly unlocked the panties and then accompanied them to the latrine where they sat next to each other and peed loudly once they had lowered the nasty panties.

"Sergeant," Karen said in a small voice, "I need a little more time because I feel a doody coming down." She blushed prettily at the request she had made.

"Go ahead and shit, sweetie," Denise responded coolly. "It's good to get it out when you have the chance."

Both Denise and Lara then heard a loud plop as Karen defecated into the toilet.

"I hope you both understand that you don't want to screw up anymore," Denise advised them. "Not only will you get bigger dorks up your snatch and ass, but you could be on the receiving end of that little excretion you just made, Karen."

Karen again blushed and then both women told Denise they had learned from the disciplining they had received.

"That's good," Denise replied, "because both SFC Linda and I feel you two have plenty of spunk and we want to get you in mental shape to do well and get through this and go back and have good careers. You know that Linda was a bad girl and went through this unit?"

They nodded that they had heard about that, and Denise figured it might just make an impression on them.

"You two are country girls, aren't you?" and they nodded affirmatively. "Then you know what a two-holer is, an outhouse," she added.

"Oh, yes," Lara responded.

"Well, that's what the toilet box is, a two-holer," Denise told them. "And do you really want two of us pissing and shitting on you at the same time?"

With that, she locked their panties again and they walked slowly back to bed.

* * *

1LT Kate realized she had a delicate situation to deal with. One of the cadres had heard both Denise and Lara advising Karen and Lara about how to do better and felt there was too much fraternization.

Kate called the two into her office. She sat them down and told them that there had been reports that they were fraternizing with two of the retrainees. Denise realized that someone had ratted on them but that they probably had been too friendly.

"I don't like being reported like that," she answered, "but it is true and at least for me, I'm sorry this happened and promise it won't happen again."

Linda decided that with her past record, she'd better own up like Denise had and did so.

"I'm leaning toward resolving this with non-judicial punishment," Kate informed them. "This will not go on your records, so I hope you appreciate that," she added.

Denise and Linda both nodded and stated that they were totally accepting of that course.

"Right then," Kate told them. "It's time for you both to lock the door, take down your pants, and bend over the credenza there."

12