A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was still slightly amazed that this 20-year-old commissioned officer was going to discipline them. She remembered Wendy's telling her that Kate knew how to cane, even at her age.

Kate took out her duty cane, stood behind Linda, stared down at Linda's lovely bottom, lay the cane on it, drew it back, and fired three hard stingers across it. Linda couldn't help crying out.

Then Kate moved behind Denise and gave her three good ones on her even more scrumptious bottom. Denise groaned but did not cry out.

"You both can pull up your panties now," Kate told them. "I didn't want to do this, but there are a lot of things we have to do that we don't want to do. As far as I'm concerned, I'm putting this behind us."

Both sergeants warmly thanked her for her disciplining them.

When they were back in their room, they looked at one another and said that although 1LT Kate definitely knew how to use her cane, they didn't feel at odds with her. Each examined the other's bottom and noted that the three stripes were evenly placed.

"She may be young," Linda said, "but she's already a pro."

"We were stupid, Denise," Linda then said, "and we were just trying to be nice to the two girls. I'll still do what I can for them, but with much more discretion."

"I will too," the blonde Denise responded. "I won't even worry about who turned us in. We deserved it. I find it's easier to deal with if you take that attitude."

"Agreed," Linda answered. Then she took Denise in her arms and the two rapidly shed their uniforms and fell into Linda's bed. They were sweaty from their day's work in the unit, but both loved that intense feminine smell and proceeded to apply their tongues to each other's pussies while each fondled the other's nice-sized tits. It did not take long for both to cum nicely.

They hugged and then softly kissed, and Denise fell asleep in Linda's arms.

For her part, 1LT Kate felt she had handled a tricky situation adequately. She liked the two sergeants but knew that word would get out that she had caned them, and that would relieve the feelings that some might have that she was likely to be partial to them because she had known them when she was being trained herself.

She returned after working hours to her apartment in the Bachelor Officers' Quarters and quickly stripped down and took a quick shower. She was exhausted but put her uniform back on--she liked to change her underpants and bra after work--and went down to the officers' mess.

WO3 Kathryn and a visiting reeducation center commander named CPT Elaine were dining together and Kathryn spotted Kate and invited her to join them.

Kate was pleased that Kathryn recognized her and thanked her for inviting her.

"We all had to get started here sometime," the purchasing chief told her and told CPT Elaine, a red-haired middle-aged officer, that Kate had been named deputy in the retraining unit.

"So, you're second in command to LTC Rachel?" Elaine asked.

"Yes, I know I'm young for it," Kate offered, "but I enjoy the challenge."

"Rachel has a rep for being tough," Elaine observed, "but she is very well respected in the service. You'll do well working with her."

"Thanks," Kate smiled. "So far, she's been all I could ask for in a boss."

"Has the new equipment been used yet?" WO3 Kathryn asked her.

"You mean the box?" Kate responded.

Kathryn nodded affirmatively and explained what she was talking about to Elaine.

"I've heard about that," Elaine said. "We don't have one at my unit, but I know they do at most of the men's camps."

"That's right," Kathryn stated, and she was in a position to know. "We think that it may put the fear of God into some of these seriously misbehaving types who are sent to Kate's unit."

"I have a problem child back at my center," Elaine told them, "and if I refer her to your unit," she added, "she may well end up in that box."

"I confess that the idea of it still makes my hair stand on end," Kate confided, "but I know that we have to deal with some nasty characters, especially in my unit."

"They were hired as corrections officers," Kathryn declared, "so they should have some moral standing."

"I'll let you decide that," Elaine replied, "or at least, Kate will get to meet her first if my problem if I send her to your unit. Just so you know who she is when she arrives, her name is SSG Robin Jenkins. I'd ask you to keep that to yourself for now." Kate decided right then that this was information she would not pass on to anyone.

Kate thanked Elaine and told her that she would keep this in confidence. Elaine excused herself to go to the rest room and Kathryn mentioned to Kate that Elaine was visiting to order some supplies.

"I'll also tell you that she will be in my room tonight, although she has her own," Kathryn smiled. "I'm right across the hall from you and otherwise, no one else is around tonight on our corridor, so I don't want you disturbed if we become a trifle loud."

Kate grinned in recognition of the confidence Kathryn was trusting her with. There was no issue of commissioned officers fraternizing in any way they chose, but they did all like to avoid being the subject of gossip.

"Don't worry," Kate then said quietly. "I'm a good scout."

"I figured you were when we met at that meeting about the box," Kathryn warmed to her.

Kate figured that Kathryn would be a valuable friend because of her position and also anticipated that they could become even closer as time proceeded.

Later that evening, when Kate was reading lying on her bed, she heard a light tap on her door. She rose and went to open the door, since the quarters were a very safe area in terms of security.

When she opened her door, she saw a smiling WO3 Kathryn and CPT Elaine standing there. "We were about to drink a toast to all of our success," Kathryn said pleasantly, "and hoped you might be willing to join us. It's a way for us to let out some steam among ourselves, if you get my drift."

Although Kate thought back to her get=together with LTC Rachel that day, she decided that these would be good friendships to build as she built her career in the service, so she smiled and answered, "Of course, I could use a bit of fun, too."

The three then walked quietly across the hall to Kathryn's room where Elaine and Kate sat down on the couch while Kathryn mixed some cocktails.

Kate asked the visiting camp commandant Elaine if she had been in her position for long and confessed that as she was still quite new, she felt she had much to learn from more experienced officers.

CPT Elaine smiled and said she had been running the men's camp for about five years and had spent time staffing a number of others during her time in the service.

"You should understand, Kate," she tried to explain, "the camp I run is located in a remote part of the Republic and is where some of the most recalcitrant and recidivist men are sent. Usually, the classification officer at a city-based re-education center decides that a man needs the kind of retraining we specialize in providing, which resembles what you and LTC Rachel use in your unit."

"But you are working with men, and we rarely get a male officer," Kate answered.

"True," Elaine replied, "and because we are regarded as a very severe source of disciplining for men, and very few visitors come to see us, even within the service, rumors grow about our methods. Since these convey the idea that we are very severe and even cruel, we don't try to damp them down. We feel it is good for us to have that reputation."

"What kinds of rumors?" Kate asked, intrigued at the direction the conversation was proceeding in.

"Oh," Elaine said, warming to the subject and pleased to be asked about her work by a younger officer in an important position, "the word got around among men sent to other more short-term re-training camps that if one were sent to our camp, he would likely be in line for a mandatory sex-change operation."

"Wow," Kate exclaimed, "is then actually allowed?"

"I'm not aware that it has ever been done," CPT Elaine said firmly, "but the idea that it could happen is a powerful incentive for good behavior. And you may be aware--I'm sure Kathryn is--that the use of castration and infibulation only was discontinued relatively recently."

"Yes," Kathryn chimed in, "Kate, I gather you've met GEN Annette and her wife, Eleanor. Well, Annette was the senior correctional officer for the Supreme Court back when Eleanor was sentenced to a year's infibulation."

"I don't mean to sound like an ignoramus," Kate ventured, "but I'm sorry to ask you what infibulation means. It's not something I've read or heard about."

"It is a punishment where the labia are closed with small metal rings so that any entry is not possible, although a small hole is left for menstruation," Kathryn responded. "Eleanor was convicted of adultery--having it off with another woman's husband--and Annette supervised her infibulation by a surgeon in the service."

"This is quite amazing," Kate managed to say. "And now they are married?"

"Well, you visited them, so you do know that," Kathryn declared, "and you also should be aware that this was a major scandal because it turned out--after Eleanor had served her year's sentence--that the 'wronged woman' was not actually married to the man who was later found to have been involved with Eleanor."

"How could she have then married Annette after that horrible treatment?" Kate inquired, moved by hearing about how Eleanor had been wrongly sentenced.

"No one at the time knew the real situation," Kathryn went on. "It was really the prosecutors' and judges' fault for not checking it out more thoroughly. But Annette is a very kind person and while she oversaw the imposition, she made sure Eleanor was treated as well as possible and made sure that the infibulation was removed immediately upon the year's passing. You also met Janet and since Eleanor became Janet's protégé at Goose Cookers, Janet arranged for Annette to discipline the justices who passed the sentence and that happened in Eleanor's presence."

"I'm more amazed," Kate exuded. "How were they disciplined?"

"This is highly confidential, Kate," Kathryn said quietly. "The justices consented to being caned by Annette on their bare bottoms over blocks. I must admit I would have loved to witness that scene, but only Annette, Janet, and Eleanor were there to observe."

"Later, partly resulting from how well Annette had tried to treat Eleanor even though the awful punishment was carried out," Kathryn continued, "they apparently began to realize that they held each other in high esteem and affection, so after various preparations, including Eleanor's getting a divorce from her husband, they were married."

"What an awful, horrible punishment!" Kate exclaimed.

"Yes," Kathryn replied, "but you should realize that in the earlier days of the Republic there was much strong feeling about male misdeeds and leaders of the Republic regarded women who betrayed other women as suitable for severe punishment. I understand they may have been one or two castrations, but that information is highly confidential, and few know the true facts."

"Lastly," Kathryn added, "Janet engineered the recent abolition of both infibulation and castration in the Republic. There's an exception for castration when female officers are assaulted by a male retrainee, however."

Kathryn looked at both of her friends and said, "I'm sorry we've gotten so serious, but I apologize, because I thought you should know about this."

"Not at all," Kate quickly responded. "I'm very grateful to you. And CPT Elaine, I gather you knew all about this, too."

"Kathryn knows more than I do," Elaine chuckled. "Remember, I'm usually out there in the boonies. But I do get called in when serious punishments are being discussed and considered at the top level of management."

"Elaine," Kathryn said, "your camp will likely be making use of the toilet box once you receive it. I hope you will keep me informed about how things proceed when it is used, because I want to be aware of all of that as the purchasing officer."

"I don't know when we will use it," Kate said to Elaine, "but I will let you know what occurs when we do, and you too, Kathryn, it should go without saying."

"Thanks, Kate," Kathryn smiled. "Alas, units don't always think to let me know about those kinds of things, although LTC Rachel has generally been very supportive."

Kate was feeling very relaxed from the cocktail, and she was even happier when the other two women began gently unbuttoning and unzipping her casual clothing and taking it off her body. Then they removed their own blouses and shorts that they normally wore when in quarters. All three were now in bras and panties.

Kate wore very stylish lime mesh hicut panties with a matching lacy bra, while Kathryn and Elaine, both somewhat older than the youthful Kate, favored full tan briefs and matching full-support bras. Each began unhooking her own bra and then slipped down her panties. Kate followed their example.

Then Kathryn held the covers up so all could clamber beneath them in her large bed. The three cuddled and enjoyed the body warmth they felt from each other. Kate was in the middle and felt Kathryn's fingers caressing her breasts while Elaine was stimulating her between the legs. She had never been fondled by two women before and found it very exciting.

She tried to respond by applying her fingers to softly touching Kathryn through her bush to run her fingers up and down her puffed-up labia. As Elaine penetrated her vaginal opening with her fingers, Kate found herself imagining being in Eleanor's place, with her labia being sewn together with small metal rings. She was aroused by the touching but realized that thinking about the diabolical punishment was also turning her on. Then she came back to her senses and became happy when she remembered that the punishment had been banned. She couldn't help but think of poor Eleanor and how brave she must have been and how she responded to Annette's effort to ease her mind by assuring her that the punishment would be reversed eventually.

Elaine's talented fingers probed the inside of Kate's vagina and another finger softly pressed into her cute little bottom-hole. Kate was now cranked and felt a strong orgasm coming on. When she exploded deep inside, she squirted on Elaine's fingers in her pussy and was pleased when Kathryn saw what had happened and stopped caressing her breasts.

After she had come down, so to speak, she crawled between Elaine's sturdy thighs and began laving her vulval opening with her tongue, grazing the officer's protruding clit and then insinuating her tongue into Elaine's readily accessible vaginal opening.

Elaine was a large, but well-conditioned and not overweight woman. She looked down as Kate was moving up and down to stimulate her genitals and whispered to Kate that she was making her feel very, very good. "I've had children, dear," she whispered, "so I'm big down there."

This made Kate feel that she wanted to be enveloped inside Elaine's wide-open vagina. She felt loved in a way she hadn't been before. When Elaine orgasmed, warning Kate--"I throw a big one"--Kate naturally was proud she had succeeded in pleasing this more than experienced woman.

Then Kate turned to her hostess, Kathryn, who was lying on her stomach. Kate carefully began probing her anal opening and Kathryn responded by starting to move her bottom in rhythm as Kate's ministrations turned her on. Kate kept pushing her fingers in and out of Kathryn's anus as the sleek purchasing officer lifted her torso up and back down off the bed. Soon she too came because of Kate's attentions and now all three kissed each other sweetly on their lips.

They lay back on the pillows, with Kate in the middle, and each enjoying feeling the others' aroused nipples and proffering a kiss here and there. They shared a wonderful feeling of exalted relaxation after their lovemaking. Kate was now thinking that a career in the Correctional Service might be even more satisfying than she had originally envisioned. While she wasn't sure whether she wanted a husband or a wife, she was content to enjoy being with these charming women.

12